PDA

View Full Version : all griz games to be televised

cu@wgs
July 7th, 2006, 09:15 AM
University of Montana athletic director Jim O'Day announced Wednesday that KPAX-TV and Montana have reached an agreement to broadcast the Grizzlies' two home non-conference football games this fall, South Dakota State on Sept. 9 and Cal Poly on Nov. 4.

The deal gives KPAX the broadcast rights for 10 of Montana's 11 games this fall, excluding the Grizzlies' Sept. 2 match-up at Iowa, which is owned by ESPNU.

Montana's News Stations will also broadcast the 10 games this fall. Those stations are KRTV of Great Falls, KTVQ of Billings, KXLF of Butte, KXLH of Helena, KBZK of Bozeman and KXGN of Glendive.
“We appreciate the investment that KPAX has made in order to televise all of the Grizzlies' home and Big Sky Conference games,” O'Day said Wednesday. “This agreement ensures that Griz fans across the state will continue to have the opportunity to watch and support their team.”

Pard4Life
July 7th, 2006, 10:06 AM
I guess that means Lafayette and Montana are the only I-AA teams to have all their games televised (unless there some unknown others out there).

Cool! :rotateh:

AZGrizFan
July 7th, 2006, 12:11 PM
University of Montana athletic director Jim O'Day announced Wednesday that KPAX-TV and Montana have reached an agreement to broadcast the Grizzlies' two home non-conference football games this fall, South Dakota State on Sept. 9 and Cal Poly on Nov. 4.

The deal gives KPAX the broadcast rights for 10 of Montana's 11 games this fall, excluding the Grizzlies' Sept. 2 match-up at Iowa, which is owned by ESPNU.

Montana's News Stations will also broadcast the 10 games this fall. Those stations are KRTV of Great Falls, KTVQ of Billings, KXLF of Butte, KXLH of Helena, KBZK of Bozeman and KXGN of Glendive.
“We appreciate the investment that KPAX has made in order to televise all of the Grizzlies' home and Big Sky Conference games,” O'Day said Wednesday. “This agreement ensures that Griz fans across the state will continue to have the opportunity to watch and support their team.”

Across the state, hell.....how about across the NATION!!!! I'll be spending every Saturday at Dukes Bar and Grill, Miller & McDowell Roads, Scottsdale, AZ, watching the Griz make their run to the National Title!!!! :nod: :nod: :nod: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :nod: :nod: :nod: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :bow: :bow: :bow:

catbob
July 7th, 2006, 01:38 PM
MSU will have all the games televised if somebody picks up the Colorado game, which there is a possibility.

CatFan22
July 7th, 2006, 01:46 PM
MSU will have all the games televised if somebody picks up the Colorado game, which there is a possibility.

God I hope so. I can't make it down to Colorado for the game so I would love to see that one on TV. I'm gald I get to watch all of the away games that I can't go to, however.

catbob
July 7th, 2006, 01:50 PM
I'm road tripping. ;)

Of course I work almost every single Saturday... if I can't start getting them off I'm going to relocate. :D

CatFan22
July 7th, 2006, 02:29 PM
I'm road tripping. ;)

Of course I work almost every single Saturday... if I can't start getting them off I'm going to relocate. :D

Sounds like a plan. xlolx :nod: