PDA

View Full Version : ASU single game tickets go on sale today

ASUG8
August 7th, 2012, 08:23 AM
https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/TicketLanding.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=21500

Got the Montana tix ordered - should be a great game. xthumbsupx

AshevilleApp2
August 7th, 2012, 08:27 AM
I went with the mini season ticket package this year. Tickets arrived yesterday!

ASU3481
August 7th, 2012, 08:39 AM
Got my Montana & Furman Tickets!!! Getting the rest as the season goes.. Can't wait to be in The Rock again!!!

Go Apps
August 7th, 2012, 08:42 AM
https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/TicketLanding.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=21500

Got the Montana tix ordered - should be a great game. xthumbsupx

Why dont you have ses

asumike83
August 7th, 2012, 08:52 AM
So ready for football! I got my two season tickets, seven tickets to ECU and parking pass yesterday! I was starting to get worried since I never got a UPS tracking e-mail so if you ordered season tickets, don't worry if you haven't gotten one.

GlassOnion
August 7th, 2012, 09:22 AM
I like the UPS delivery better. Previous years it seemed like people were getting their packets weeks before us. I just got this years' packet yesterday. How many App sections will there be at ECU?

asumike83
August 7th, 2012, 09:30 AM
I like the UPS delivery better. Previous years it seemed like people were getting their packets weeks before us. I just got this years' packet yesterday. How many App sections will there be at ECU?

I'll be interested to find that out as well. I was fortunate enough to get 7 in a row but I know we sold out our allotment because I tried to get more after I made my initial purchase and couldn't. Going to be a strong Appalachian contingent in Greenville.

GlassOnion
August 7th, 2012, 09:36 AM
I believe Im up in the nosebleeds closest to the "whatever center." I hope our tickets are in one big block so we can get loud.

Make that section 214.

ASUG8
August 7th, 2012, 10:05 AM
Why dont you have ses

"season tickets"?

It's a pretty good hike to get there for us.....not a fair weather fan by any means, but it's tough to do an up and back from where we are so we usually stay at least one night and hotels get pricey during football/leaf season.

ASUG8
August 7th, 2012, 10:05 AM
double post

ASUMountaineer
August 7th, 2012, 10:43 AM
So ready for football! I got my two season tickets, seven tickets to ECU and parking pass yesterday! I was starting to get worried since I never got a UPS tracking e-mail so if you ordered season tickets, don't worry if you haven't gotten one.

I didn't get the email either, but when I got home yesterday all 8 seat's tickets were there!

ASUMountaineer
August 7th, 2012, 10:45 AM
double post

This season though, you need to let me know when you're at the games! Of course, I'm only going to three home games this year due to the soon-to-be-arriving little guy (Montana, Homecoming, and Black Saturday).

ASUG8
August 7th, 2012, 10:55 AM
This season though, you need to let me know when you're at the games! Of course, I'm only going to three home games this year due to the soon-to-be-arriving little guy (Montana, Homecoming, and Black Saturday).

Will do....
I'm going to try to make Chatty since I've never been there and probably Samford for our out of town games. As far as Boone goes, I wouldn't mind watching the beach chicken beatdown, Wofford, and/or Furman.

ASUMountaineer
August 7th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Will do....
I'm going to try to make Chatty since I've never been there and probably Samford for our out of town games. As far as Boone goes, I wouldn't mind watching the beach chicken beatdown, Wofford, and/or Furman.

Well, of those three I'll only be at the FUrman game. So...

ASUG8
August 7th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Well, of those three I'll only be at the FUrman game. So...

.....and Montana. We can catch up then.

ASUMountaineer
August 7th, 2012, 12:43 PM
.....and Montana. We can catch up then.

Very true. I'm hoping we can organize a big tailgate where all of the AGS folks in attendance can meet.

AppStsGr8
August 7th, 2012, 04:52 PM
From the ECU seating chart, it appears some of the visitor allotment is in Pirate Club seating. My seats are in Row X, Section 216. My understanding from talking with our ticket office is that I'm in the first row of the Appalachian allotment in that section. The stadium has added endzone seating for the students since we were last there. Is it September yet?

GlassOnion
August 7th, 2012, 05:27 PM
ECU must have given us almost half the upper deck. Student tickets dont even go on sale till Aug 20th.

WataugaDave
August 7th, 2012, 06:08 PM
A friend of mine at ECU is going to hook me up with a discounted guest ticket. I don't know where yet, but I'm hoping she didn't put me down for Row ZZ behind a column or something to mess with me.

As for home games, I will continue to pay 0 dollars and 0 cents. Ah, the perks of youth.