PDA

View Full Version : Colgate13's PL Preview

Go Lehigh TU owl
July 6th, 2006, 01:15 PM
Is anyone else waiting for Colgate13's announcement of his preseason #3 team. He was rolling along pretty good until #4 but has since seemed to have hit a roadblock. I trust that his outstanding researching abilities and articulate observations will lead him to who's NOT #3. :read:

colgate13
July 6th, 2006, 02:04 PM
The holidays man, the holidays....

#4 soon!

carney2
July 6th, 2006, 02:18 PM
Is anyone else waiting for Colgate13's announcement of his preseason #3 team. He was rolling along pretty good until #4 but has since seemed to have hit a roadblock. I trust that his outstanding researching abilities and articulate observations will lead him to who's NOT #3. :read:

Three? So far I have

7. Bucknell
6. Holy Cross
5. Georgetown

Did I miss something? Have I been napping? Who's number 4? I'm betting it's Colgate.

colgate13
July 6th, 2006, 02:19 PM
You haven't missed it.

LBPop
July 6th, 2006, 04:28 PM
This 13 guy is operating like a dealer. He gives you just enough to whet your appetite and then cuts you off. I guess we PL Junkies will just have to suffer withdrawal while we wait. Oh the pain...:bawling:

Ken_Z
July 6th, 2006, 07:48 PM
This 13 guy is operating like a dealer. He gives you just enough to whet your appetite and then cuts you off.

i'm thinking premium content. he's gonna want us to pay for it. fortunately for me, he has already covered my team. 'GATE13 I WON'T PAY.

Go...gate
July 9th, 2006, 08:15 PM
You guys didn't know about AGS Premium Content?? :D

ngineer
July 9th, 2006, 10:10 PM
This 13 guy is operating like a dealer. He gives you just enough to whet your appetite and then cuts you off. I guess we PL Junkies will just have to suffer withdrawal while we wait. Oh the pain...:bawling:

Don't about the 'dealer' part since I'm not a card player. BUT, the description would also fit a certain female I dated many years ago...:D

Go...gate
July 10th, 2006, 12:37 PM
Semms like there are a lot of women like that out there. :smiley_wi