PDA

View Full Version : W&M Uniforms

BigDukeDawg
July 5th, 2006, 08:48 PM
Can someone post those crazy lookin W&M uniforms again or hit me back with where they are at, i was talkin to someone about them the other day and cant find them now.

thanks, bdd

th0m
July 5th, 2006, 09:21 PM
BDD, I think you may have seen a photoshopped image of the new Oregon uni's (I think someone on the CAAZone posted it there, linky: http://www.caazone.com/boards/viewtopic.php?p=582268#582268 ) which aren't actually W&M's.

That, or I'm really interested to see what you're looking for :D

CatFan22
July 5th, 2006, 09:34 PM
They are photoshopped. Oregon has the worst uni's of all time.

BigDukeDawg
July 5th, 2006, 10:09 PM
haha yea thats them someone was tryen to tell me that they were actually switching uniforms to them, i didnt think there was any way of that happenin

bluehenbillk
July 6th, 2006, 07:00 AM
Is W&M changing to those uni's? The all yellow are god awful.

Tribe4SF
July 6th, 2006, 11:51 AM
Lord love a good rumor! Those evil Dukes are just envious of our gold pants.:smiley_wi

blur2005
July 6th, 2006, 01:46 PM
For all the crap people give Oregon over their uniforms, I personally don't mind them. I like a couple of their color combos, specifically the all-white jerseys with white helmet and green lettering. Plus, the emerald green and yellow is a great color combo. I even kind of like the neon yellow jerseys they had last year, which they have a modification of in this year's set of jerseys.