July 5th, 2006, 06:09 PM
Here are two more JMU football games that will be televised in 2006:

October 14, 2006 at 12:05 on CN8
James Madison at New Hampshire

November 4, 2006 at 6:00 on CN8
Delaware at James Madison

TexasTerror
July 5th, 2006, 06:11 PM
Two games I'd be interested in...very nice!

TheBisonator
July 5th, 2006, 06:31 PM
I wish we had Bison games televised once in a while.

But apparently NDSU has thrown all its eggs into the basket of live internet video streams.

I wanna see a game on the damn TUBE!!!

bluehenbillk
July 6th, 2006, 07:01 AM
A 6pm kick pretty much guarantees I'll be watching it on TV.

BigDukeDawg
July 6th, 2006, 08:00 AM
6PM kick off pretty much guarantees ill be nice and toasted after starting to tailgate at 9AM

89Hen
July 6th, 2006, 09:04 AM
A 6pm kick pretty much guarantees I'll be watching it on TV.
No kidding, what's up with a dark start in November?! : smh : I've always enjoyed coming down to H'burg, but getting home at midnight after sitting in the cold for three hours.... I'm gonna have to think about that one. :(

BTW, CN8... there's two more games I can complain that I don't get as a Comcast subscriber in the middle of those schools.

GannonFan
July 6th, 2006, 09:27 AM
No kidding, what's up with a dark start in November?! : smh : I've always enjoyed coming down to H'burg, but getting home at midnight after sitting in the cold for three hours.... I'm gonna have to think about that one. :(

BTW, CN8... there's two more games I can complain that I don't get as a Comcast subscriber in the middle of those schools.

In my younger days (i.e. sans children) I actually made games like this one. However, with two young kids, and now having moved an hour further north, this is a game I'll probably miss now (getting home at 3AM is not really in the cards for me) - shame too because I had alreayd made plans to go for the 1:30 start - se la vie, I'll have to watch it on TV and also get the joy of watching any other games that are on tv that day.

rufus
July 6th, 2006, 09:37 AM
You Delaware guys do know that we do have hotels in Harrisonburg, right? ;)

bluehenbillk
July 6th, 2006, 10:53 AM
Yea, but spending the money for a hotel just to see Omar run for another 250 or so, I can watch that on TV. Maybe this is the game that knocks JMU out of the playoffs...

89Hen
July 6th, 2006, 10:59 AM
Actually, I didn't even know you had electricity to run the lights for a night game. :p

GannonFan
July 6th, 2006, 11:10 AM

I'm saving my travelling money to see the Hens in Chattanooga in December. ;) And besides, I basically saw the JMU game already - Omar was running laps around the track the other day and I watched him - great game. ;)

BigDukeDawg
July 6th, 2006, 02:32 PM
I'm saving my travelling money to see the Hens in Chattanooga in December. ;) And besides, I basically saw the JMU game already - Omar was running laps around the track the other day and I watched him - great game. ;)

haha words are so easily eatin, pretty confident huh

89Hen
July 6th, 2006, 03:35 PM
haha words are so easily eatin, pretty confident huh
I'm sure the Nooga talk was TIC, but as for Cuff... 163 and 239 yards in consecutive years against the Dukes... hard not to expect another good day from Cuff in Harrisonburg if healthy.

Madison04
July 6th, 2006, 04:27 PM
I'm sure the Nooga talk was TIC, but as for Cuff... 163 and 239 yards in consecutive years against the Dukes... hard not to expect another good day from Cuff in Harrisonburg if healthy.

Against our star-studded Defense??? Haha, just kidding obviously....but I think our offense can keep up.

Incidentally...I was quite sorry to hear the news about UD's library. I heard it burned to the ground. Both coloring books were lost in the blaze. One of them hadn't even been colored in yet....

My condolences....

BigDukeDawg
July 6th, 2006, 06:29 PM
Against our star-studded Defense??? Haha, just kidding obviously....but I think our offense can keep up.

Incidentally...I was quite sorry to hear the news about UD's library. I heard it burned to the ground. Both coloring books were lost in the blaze. One of them hadn't even been colored in yet....

My condolences....

haha priceless

pitpen
July 6th, 2006, 07:34 PM

My condolences....

Steve Spurrier wants his joke back as soon as you can figure out a way to return it to 10 years ago.

But the real tragedy was that 15 hadn't been colored yet.

th0m
July 6th, 2006, 08:32 PM

We got rid of the track with the new turf, so I guess that should slow him down ;)