1. Braden Hanson-Sr
2. Joey Bradley-Jr
3. Marcus Hendrickson-Sr
4. Chris Comes-So
5. Joe Mollberg-RFr/Ryan Bartels-RFr
6. Jake Hanson-RFr

But now events had happen at UND
http://siouxfb.areavoices.com/

We have reason to believe that Joey Bradley is no longer with the team. With the departures of Bradley and Chris Comes, the crowded QB position all of the sudden becomes younger and thinner. This no doubt makes Braden Hanson the #1 guy for 2012, like it was thought to be all along. But what about after Hanson?

2012 (exit Bradley and Comes)

1. Braden Hanson-Sr
2.Marcus Hendrickson-Sr
3. Joe Mollberg and Ryan Bartels-RFr
4. Jake Hanson-RFr

If no injuries happen in 2012 and no redshirts are pulled UND's depth chart for 2013 looks like this:

Joe Mollberg
Ryan Bartels
Jake Hanson

ALL FRESHMEN!!!!

UND has 7 home games next season, no FBS games and its all DI competition. Could be an interesting 2013 season.

BisonFan02
August 3rd, 2012, 09:05 AM
Yeah, but doesn't Joe Mollberg walk on water? :D

BisonHype!
August 3rd, 2012, 09:07 AM
Wait for it..... Bahahahahaha!

darell1976
August 3rd, 2012, 09:15 AM
Wait for it..... Bahahahahaha!

Nice response...didn't your starting RB get arrested again?

southernbounder
August 3rd, 2012, 09:37 AM
Nice response...didn't your starting RB get arrested again?

I think we are all surprised you haven't started a thread about it yet. Don't forget to include the info about the WI kid who picked NDSU over UND and a WI PWO offer this week. xnodx

darell1976
August 3rd, 2012, 09:50 AM
I think we are all surprised you haven't started a thread about it yet. Don't forget to include the info about the WI kid who picked NDSU over UND and a WI PWO offer this week. xnodx

Why would I start a thread about it...there is enough threads about NDSU players getting arrested.:D

southernbounder
August 3rd, 2012, 09:57 AM
Why would I start a thread about it...there is enough threads about NDSU players getting arrested.:D

Well, you seem to start threads about everything else. I'm surprised it took you a full day before you brought it up.

darell1976
August 3rd, 2012, 10:37 AM
Well, you seem to start threads about everything else. I'm surprised it took you a full day before you brought it up.

I like how every thread I start about UND it seems to be hijacked by Bison fans...what Bisonville to boring? I can see why some UND fans don't post here.

Bison06
August 3rd, 2012, 10:38 AM

I'd take a minor traffic violation over simple assault and terrorizing. Just sayin...

southernbounder
August 3rd, 2012, 11:11 AM
I like how every thread I start about UND it seems to be hijacked by Bison fans...what Bisonville to boring? I can see why some UND fans don't post here.

You are on bville enough to let us know if it's been boring or not. Bradley leaving and NDSU selling out all regular season games must have you on edge today.

darell1976
August 3rd, 2012, 11:33 AM
You are on bville enough to let us know if it's been boring or not. Bradley leaving and NDSU selling out all regular season games must have you on edge today.

I don't register on Bville simply because its a UND bash fest in every post so what's the point. I could care less if NDSU sells out every game or not, I just don't want another UND thread to turn into a NDSU hijack thread like the last UND thead I started. The Mollberg comment about walking on water was funny but simply laughing that's more of a Lakes comment.

Vitojr130
August 3rd, 2012, 02:57 PM
Well this might be possible if there were more UND football fans in this world besides the couple that show up on AGS... :) You should be thanking us for keeping your threads alive and interesting

ndsubison
August 3rd, 2012, 04:34 PM
Holy Bee-jeezuss! With Bradley leaving (showing his true team 1st philosophy after losing his starting position) does that mean UND won't waltz right into the playoffs this year? Now that the Whioux are playoff eligible, some of their posters have them as a lock for the BSC title and a dark-horse playoff run. So which is it??

darell1976
August 3rd, 2012, 05:59 PM
Holy Bee-jeezuss! With Bradley leaving (showing his true team 1st philosophy after losing his starting position) does that mean UND won't waltz right into the playoffs this year? Now that the Whioux are playoff eligible, some of their posters have them as a lock for the BSC title and a dark-horse playoff run. So which is it??

Really...which ones? Please list names or links to their posts. I haven't heard one UND fan say we were a lock or even a contender for the BSC title. I have heard a possible spot in the playoffs but never a title. Please enlighten us.

darell1976
August 3rd, 2012, 05:59 PM
Well this might be possible if there were more UND football fans in this world besides the couple that show up on AGS... :) You should be thanking us for keeping your threads alive and interesting

You do keep it interesting thats for sure.

WeAreNorthDakota
August 3rd, 2012, 08:41 PM

I think most UND fans agree that we have an outside shot at 7 or 8 wins and along with that, an outside shot at the playoffs. I'd love to see a post from a UND fan who even predicted a Big Sky title, let alone call us a lock. I'd guess the view from your high horse is a little blurry.

Bradley leaving will hopefully not have an effect on this season. Next season will be the issue, when we will have 3 freshman quarterbacks and that's it.