PDA

View Full Version : Tickets go on sale today for most schools!

Twentysix
August 1st, 2012, 08:43 AM
Football season is just about here!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-LbvFckptY&feature=player_detailpage#t=56s

Go Lehigh TU owl
August 1st, 2012, 08:47 AM
Going to order my Montana State North Dakota tickets before the season starts. I'm also trying to figure what Montana game I want to go to. I'd like to get up to Missoula while you can still golf there without freezing your arse off.

Lehigh-Lafayette is already a done deal xnodx

frozennorth
August 1st, 2012, 12:38 PM
NDSU appears to be effectively sold out.

NoDak 4 Ever
August 1st, 2012, 01:17 PM
NDSU appears to be effectively sold out.

Whew! tough ticket.

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/616563_10151148634659532_1883620303_o.jpg

Go Bison
August 1st, 2012, 03:10 PM
Funny I tried to buy a ticket to the NDSU game against Robert Morris this morning and said it was sold out but I was able to buy one against Youngstown State. Now the opposite is true. Either way I can take my nephew to a game.

Twentysix
August 1st, 2012, 10:18 PM
Funny I tried to buy a ticket to the NDSU game against Robert Morris this morning and said it was sold out but I was able to buy one against Youngstown State. Now the opposite is true. Either way I can take my nephew to a game.

When someone is in the process of purchasing a ticket they are effectivly sold for 11 minutes.

Its possible someone didn't go through with a purchase and the ticket you bought became available. Especially if you were doing this in the morning when hundreds of people were doing it at the same time.

Anyone who has ever purchased a ticket online has seen the timer.

Go Bison
August 2nd, 2012, 08:28 AM
When someone is in the process of purchasing a ticket they are effectivly sold for 11 minutes.

Its possible someone didn't go through with a purchase and the ticket you bought became available. Especially if you were doing this in the morning when hundreds of people were doing it at the same time.

Anyone who has ever purchased a ticket online has seen the timer.

Yeah, I saw the timer when I was purchasing the Youngstown ticket. I think it is funny how it turned out. I thought it would be easier to get the Robert Morris ticket so I tried to purchase that one first but preferred to get the Youngstown State ticket.

darell1976
August 2nd, 2012, 09:19 AM
Going to order my Montana State North Dakota tickets before the season starts. I'm also trying to figure what Montana game I want to go to. I'd like to get up to Missoula while you can still golf there without freezing your arse off.

Lehigh-Lafayette is already a done deal xnodx

Should be a good game. They haven't met since 1983 (won by UND). If UND beats Montana (the week before) they could have a lot of confidence and momentum going into the MSU game. Plus a lot UND alumns live out that way so it should be a good showing of UND fans there.

eiu1999
August 2nd, 2012, 11:01 AM
Bought my season tix today, also taking two road trips to Bloomington and Kalamazoo.