PDA

View Full Version : New Adidas Jerseys for MO State

MSUBear42
August 1st, 2012, 06:11 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/631c7d5e-0ec1-7454.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/631c7d5e-0ecb-ba52.jpg

Turned out pretty sweet. The pants will have larger claw marks down the side.

Redhawk2010
August 1st, 2012, 06:33 AM
Those do look pretty nice. The only thing I don't like about them is the conference logo is HUGE. I'm sure there's nothing Missouri State can do about that..

UNIFanSince1983
August 1st, 2012, 07:01 AM
Well at least the team will look good...

MSUBear42
August 1st, 2012, 08:13 AM

Losing with style!

MSUBear42
August 1st, 2012, 08:14 AM
Those do look pretty nice. The only thing I don't like about them is the conference logo is HUGE. I'm sure there's nothing Missouri State can do about that..

Couldn't agree more...

TheRevSFA
August 1st, 2012, 08:15 AM
Nice Jerseys. They take away the sting of losing.

MR. CHICKEN
August 1st, 2012, 09:53 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/631c7d5e-0ec1-7454.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/631c7d5e-0ecb-ba52.jpg

LIKE...ON UH CHALK BOARD....xconfusedx

344Johnson
August 1st, 2012, 10:54 AM
Losing with style!

Or ruining/nearly ruining teams playoff dreams on the last day of the season.

ASUMountaineer
August 1st, 2012, 11:21 AM
What is the deal with claw marks on jerseys...they look horrible? Other than that, the jerseys look good.

Squealofthepig
August 1st, 2012, 12:07 PM
What is the deal with claw marks on jerseys...

da bears.

Uncle Rico's Clan
August 1st, 2012, 12:11 PM

I'm assuming something like Cincy?

MSUBear42
August 1st, 2012, 12:59 PM
I'm assuming something like Cincy?

Pretty much exactly for the pants, it sounds like.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqdX9H0zRbXt9WyLgp0s_n42TwT6lKr 14SndarbWo2UlV7m1FpIMPQkFrO

ASUMountaineer
August 1st, 2012, 01:10 PM
da bears.

I got that, they just look ridiculous.

NoDak 4 Ever
August 1st, 2012, 01:12 PM
http://www.opinionatedbastard.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/turd_polish_thumb.jpg

/couldn't help it.

HartleysHuddle
August 1st, 2012, 01:23 PM
Man MVFC cellar dwellers never look good, well except Western Illinois.

MSUBear42
August 1st, 2012, 02:09 PM
Man MVFC cellar dwellers never look good, well except Western Illinois.

Except for the one mvc game per year we play like capable and kill someone's playoff chances.

MSUBear42
August 3rd, 2012, 07:42 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/631c7d5e-6f65-37f8.jpg

Here's a good photo of them with the pants.

clenz
August 3rd, 2012, 07:43 PM
Wow....At least Cinci went with manly claw marks....those look like they are from a baby cub....

Granted that is about what the Bears play like, but that's beside the point.

Couple that with that ****ty *** graphite carbon helmet.... xpumpukex

New look....same ****ty results

I guess the turd polish fits well.

MSUBear42
August 3rd, 2012, 08:19 PM
Wow....At least Cinci went with manly claw marks....those look like they are from a baby cub....

Granted that is about what the Bears play like, but that's beside the point.

Couple that with that ****ty *** graphite carbon helmet.... xpumpukex

New look....same ****ty results

I guess the turd polish fits well.

Classless as always.

NoDak 4 Ever
August 4th, 2012, 11:42 AM
Classless as always.

Lighten up, Francis.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

clenz
August 4th, 2012, 01:08 PM
Classless as always.

Lighten up, Francis.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2Amazing...after all these years and a couple different forums I still get a reaction from MSUDuo and MSU42

MSUBear42
August 4th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Amazing...after all these years and a couple different forums I still get a reaction from MSUDuo and MSU42

Your team dominates us on the field, no reason to rub salt in the wounds!

clenz
August 4th, 2012, 02:02 PM
Get better....Every other school in the conference has...

Hell, even WIU made the playoffs two years ago.

SIU is the only team to "go backwards" the last 5 years....other than MSU.

NoDak 4 Ever
August 4th, 2012, 02:51 PM
Get better....Every other school in the conference has...

Hell, even WIU made the playoffs two years ago.

SIU is the only team to "go backwards" the last 5 years....other than MSU.

This.

3 years ago NDSU was 3-8 including a loss to Mo State. MSU plays with the same rules as everyone else. Either bail on the team or grow a thicker skin.

Bison Fan in NW MN
August 4th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Your team dominates us on the field, no reason to rub salt in the wounds!

TA needs to go...period.

MSU could be a good MV team with the right coach getting the alumni excited and getting people in the stands.

Potential is there.

clenz
August 4th, 2012, 04:04 PM
TA needs to go...period.

MSU could be a good MV team with the right coach getting the alumni excited and getting people in the stands.

Potential is there.

They have potential, but they have a century of bad to overcome.

65 seasons of .500 or lower in team history...soon to be 66...out of 100 seasons playing football....

Only 1 D1 championship of any kinda (1989 split conference title with )

No playoff games since 1990

1-2 all time playoff record - no playoff wins since 1989

The truly sad thing is that they have the potential to be UNI or NDSU but will likely NEVER get to remotely that level.

Bison Fan in NW MN
August 4th, 2012, 04:09 PM

65 seasons of .500 or lower in team history...soon to be 66...out of 100 seasons playing football....

The truly sad thing is that they have the potential to be UNI or NDSU but will likely NEVER get to remotely that level.

That is a history of poor performance for sure.

But don't you think that if they hired the right guy that he could turn it around?

MSU has the student body population to support a team (20K +). Springfield is a great area. Close to KC and St Louis for recruiting.

IDK....maybe I am totally out in left field but it seems to me that MSU could be a very good FCS team with the right coach/AD/administration.

clenz
August 4th, 2012, 04:17 PM
That is a history of poor performance for sure.

But don't you think that if they hired the right guy that he could turn it around?

MSU has the student body population to support a team (20K +). Springfield is a great area. Close to KC and St Louis for recruiting.

IDK....maybe I am totally out in left field but it seems to me that MSU could be a very good FCS team with the right coach/AD/administration.
The could be....the problem is that St. Louis area belongs to UNI and to a lesser extent SIU/ISUr for the FCS. Heck, UNI has landed some KC kids as well the past couple years.

Everything is *there* for a turn around....the problem is MSU (and a HUGE part of the fan base) doesn't see itself as a football school. That would change if the team started winning.....good luck building a winner from a program with that history with the support they have right now.

FWIW....TA's is second at UNI for all time wins as a HC.

I don't know if UNI makes the coach or the coach makes UNI....but TA's proven he can win.

MSUBear42
August 4th, 2012, 04:44 PM

Tell us about it. We live in an area that loves football. Any time we show promise at all, we draw 15k+. Then we usually lose by 6 touchdowns, but that's besides the point...

BearsCountry
August 4th, 2012, 04:47 PM
The could be....the problem is that St. Louis area belongs to UNI and to a lesser extent SIU/ISUr for the FCS. Heck, UNI has landed some KC kids as well the past couple years.
With the right coach to close the borders in state of Missouri, it would give a huge advantage to MSU and would hurt UNI quite a bit.

Everything is *there* for a turn around....the problem is MSU (and a HUGE part of the fan base) doesn't see itself as a football school. That would change if the team started winning.....good luck building a winner from a program with that history with the support they have right now.
We still have solid attendance with a losing football team. 10k average is normal in Springfield. The support is there and would be even more with a winner.

FWIW....TA's is second at UNI for all time wins as a HC. I don't know if UNI makes the coach or the coach makes UNI....but TA's proven he can win.
Judging by his time at MSU and Kansas, TA isn't a good coach at all.

MplsBison
August 4th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Tell us about it. We live in an area that loves football. Any time we show promise at all, we draw 15k+. Then we usually lose by 6 touchdowns, but that's besides the point...

All I can say is....if IN St can do it.....

Heck, hire Trent Miles. Not like IN St can afford to be paying him that much...

Sycamore51
August 4th, 2012, 05:19 PM
All I can say is....if IN St can do it.....

Heck, hire Trent Miles. Not like IN St can afford to be paying him that much...

Thank god for us he is a terre haute kid who played at ISU. When he leaves it will be for a bcs/mwc/cusa type job, if he leaves at all. I'm not sure he doesn't see ISU as a place he can wind down and retire from. He has support abound here, and making the rounds like he has I'm sure he sees the value in that. That being said, if somebody came to him with 1/4 million offer and he didn't go than there is something wrong with the man!

MplsBison
August 4th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Thank god for us he is a terre haute kid who played at ISU. When he leaves it will be for a bcs/mwc/cusa type job, if he leaves at all. I'm not sure he doesn't see ISU as a place he can wind down and retire from. He has support abound here, and making the rounds like he has I'm sure he sees the value in that. That being said, if somebody came to him with 1/4 million offer and he didn't go than there is something wrong with the man!

Fair enough.

Though there is the case with SIU's coach, Dale Lennon. He is a North Dakota kid, played for UND. He was the head coach at UND.

Now he's the coach at SIU.

Don't think it can't happen to your man.

Sycamore51
August 4th, 2012, 08:30 PM
Fair enough.

Though there is the case with SIU's coach, Dale Lennon. He is a North Dakota kid, played for UND. He was the head coach at UND.

Now he's the coach at SIU.

Don't think it can't happen to your man.
He left a DII school to go to a higher level. I think that's what it would take to get him out of terre haute, but I'm also not in Miles' inner circle so it's not like I really know for sure. Just my guess

Thundar
August 4th, 2012, 08:34 PM
He left a DII school to go to a higher level. I think that's what it would take to get him out of terre haute, but I'm also not in Miles' inner circle so it's not like I really know for sure. Just my guess

He left a transitioning DII to DI school, that had lagging Nickname issues, no conference and was not getting good recruits, he basically left UND hanging in a time they needed him most and he ditched his "roots" for an established team with winning tradition in the past decade.......but i see what your saying

MSUDuo
August 4th, 2012, 09:54 PM
Amazing...after all these years and a couple different forums I still get a reaction from MSUDuo and MSU42

Apparently you can't read...

But you got "your reaction" now

NoDak 4 Ever
August 4th, 2012, 10:44 PM
Apparently you can't read...

But you got "your reaction" now

http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/sp/image/1340/15/1340150861988.jpg