PDA

View Full Version : Potential Transfer Target

PaladinFan
July 30th, 2012, 09:14 AM
RB Michael Dyer dismissed from Arkansas State http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/former-aurburn-tiger-michael-dyer-dismissed-by-arkansas-state-red-wolves-072912

Dyer, you might recall, was a highly regarded freshman tailback at Auburn. He was removed from the team and transferred to join his former offensive coordinator Gus Malzahn at ASU. Apparently he screwed up there as well.

Probably destined for the FCS now. Like Crowell a few weeks ago, a good SEC back with a history of behavioral problems.

MarkCCU
July 30th, 2012, 09:26 AM
That'd be a good catch...until FU had to release him for behavioral problems.

CID1990
July 30th, 2012, 09:41 AM
Somehow I don't see this guy fitting in in Traveler's Rest. He probably likes to go dancing and stuff.

BEAR
July 30th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Can he double transfer? Guess I'll have to look that one up.

This guy is trouble. Would I love his talent on the Bears team, of course. No denying that. But he seriously needs to think about something else besides football. I can't imagine what trouble he would get into with millions of dollars at his disposal in the NFL. Dyer, it's time to stop and do some serious life evaluation BEFORE this world gives you the means to make it worse. xbangx

laxVik
July 30th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Can he double transfer? Guess I'll have to look that one up.

This guy is trouble. Would I love his talent on the Bears team, of course. No denying that. But he seriously needs to think about something else besides football. I can't imagine what trouble he would get into with millions of dollars at his disposal in the NFL. Dyer, it's time to stop and do some serious life evaluation BEFORE this world gives you the means to make it worse. xbangx
Pretty sure the answer's no. His only option to play now is NAIA. He'd have to sit out regardless if it's FCS or D2.