PDA

View Full Version : Nooga.com series: 2012 Mocs' opponent look ahead

chattownmocs
July 24th, 2012, 07:02 AM
South Florida

http://nooga.com/156021/mocs-2012-opponent-look-ahead-south-florida/

How will it play out?

UTC’s FBS opponents over the last three years have included Auburn, Alabama and Nebraska. South Florida doesn’t have the name recognition or the talent level of those traditional powers, but the Bulls will still be heavily favored in this game. Chattanooga is getting paid to make the trip to Tampa, and shouldn’t expect to come back with much more than a big check.

Jacksonville State

http://nooga.com/156075/mocs-2012-opponent-look-ahead-jacksonville-state/

How will it play out?

It should be a tight game, and the Mocs may have a slight advantage because of an experienced defense.

Glenville State

http://nooga.com/156105/mocs-2012-opponent-look-ahead-glenville-state/

How will it play out?

the talent gap between Division II and the FCS level is enough to make the Mocs a heavy favorite. A victory should be expected, if not almost assured, and anything less would be a shock for Chattanooga.

App State

http://nooga.com/156163/mocs-2012-opponent-look-ahead-appalachian-state/

How will it play out?

Lucky breaks could determine the winner, but home-field advantage swings momentum, at least slightly, toward Chattanooga.

The Citadel

http://nooga.com/156360/mocs-2012-opponent-look-ahead-the-citadel/

How will it play out?

If the Mocs' new offensive style works as advertised, they should be able to score in bunches and put the Bulldogs away early. The 27-point comeback The Citadel managed last season isn’t likely to be duplicated.

If the offense struggles, though, the Bulldogs have the kind of run game that can drain the clock and keep the game close into the fourth quarter.

Furman

http://nooga.com/156371/mocs-2012-opponent-look-ahead-furman/

How will it play out?

On paper, Chattanooga looks like an easy winner. The strength of an underwhelming Furman defense from a year ago is gone, while the Mocs should be getting more comfortable in their new offense by the midway point in the season. Furman will be relying on an inexperienced quarterback, while the Chattanooga defense returns almost all of its SoCon-best 2011 squad.

Last season’s game, though, should serve as a warning. The Paladins committed just one turnover to UTC’s four and walked away with a 14-7 victory after a scoreless first half. Furman is almost never a bad team—the program has had just one losing season since 1998—and surprises are likely to emerge. Injuries, notably to B.J. Coleman, impacted last season’s matchup, and there’s no way to tell how they’ll spin the 2012 tale.

chattownmocs
July 26th, 2012, 09:17 AM
Samford

http://nooga.com/156427/mocs-2012-opponent-look-ahead-samford/

How will it play out?

Like the games against Furman and The Citadel in the two weeks prior, this is another contest the Mocs need to win to keep playoff hopes afloat. The Bulldogs are improving, and have a talented offensive unit, but they are still expected to finish in the middle of the Southern Conference pack. With games against Wofford and Georgia Southern still to play late in the season, UTC would like nothing more than to ride into the second half with confidence and a cushion.

By the time Samford visits, Chattanooga should have a good read on the trio of Summerlin, Truss and Pope, and how the Bulldogs are going to spread the ball between them. The first priority will be to slow Truss. If that can be done, Chattanooga’s offense should find a way to score enough against a sub-par Samford defense.

chattownmocs
July 30th, 2012, 10:12 AM
Georgia Southern

http://nooga.com/156432/mocs-2012-opponent-look-ahead-georgia-southern/

How will it play out?

the Georgia Southern defense and 2011 SoCon defensive player of the year Brent Russell will provide one of the toughest tests.

Apphole
July 30th, 2012, 10:20 AM
App State

How will it play out?

Lucky breaks could determine the winner, but home-field advantage swings momentum, at least slightly, toward Chattanooga.

What home field advantage? You could hear the clicking of all the fans checking the score of the Vols game it's so quite. xlolx

Appaholic
July 30th, 2012, 10:29 AM
App State

How will it play out?

Yes, because we never play well in Chattanooga.....

chattownmocs
July 30th, 2012, 10:30 AM
What home field advantage? You could hear the clicking of all the fans checking the score of the Vols game it's so quite. xlolx

The noise of the crowd is never really a factor at this level. Even at App State. Too much sound is able to escape and not enough people to make up for the construction of the stadiums. That being said the size of the crowd and their boisterousness can inspire the players and did last time App came. It wasn't a quite place at all for what it is. It went deathly quiet when the wheels came off, but early in the game their was definitely a home field advantage.

Appaholic
July 30th, 2012, 10:31 AM
The noise of the crowd is never really a factor at this level. Even at App State. Too much sound is able to escape and not enough people to make up for the construction of the stadiums. That being said the size of the crowd and their boisterousness can inspire the players and did last time App came. It wasn't a quite place at all for what it is. It went deathly quiet when the wheels came off, but early in the game their was definitely a home field advantage.

I thought Chattanooga was our home field?

Apphole
July 30th, 2012, 10:31 AM
The noise of the crowd is never really a factor at this level.

You've clearly never been to KBS, Paulson, Washington-Griz or the Fargo Dome...

chattownmocs
July 30th, 2012, 10:32 AM
Yes, because we never play well in Chattanooga.....

........ The football teams are what truly makes the difference. You have never played a Chattanooga team that was as talented or as deep as the Chattanooga team you will face in 2012. The author is thinking that the teams will be close and the home field is what gives Chattanooga a slight advantage. In reality Chattanooga has a major advantage because their team is considerably stronger.

chattownmocs
July 30th, 2012, 10:35 AM
I thought Chattanooga was our home field?

Gotta love the Over inflated view of App State's performances at Finley Stadium. The stadium has only been open since 1998 and you have already lost twice there to terrible Chattanooga teams.

chattownmocs
July 30th, 2012, 10:38 AM

No, Ive been to Neyland Stadium, The Swamp, Death Valley, and Bryant Denny and the noise of the crowd is only a factor on certain occasions throughout the game. This is with 3-5 times as many people in stadiums that are architecturally more sound fortifying than Paulson KBS. A dome could be an issue, Montana's stadium looks similar to autzen so sound could be a factor their, but doubtful it plays much of a roll at Paulson or KBS.

Skjellyfetti
July 30th, 2012, 10:41 AM
App State

How will it play out?

xlolx

Hope you have your kleenex ready, Chattown.

GlassOnion
July 30th, 2012, 10:41 AM
Gotta love the Over inflated view of App State's performances at Finley Stadium. The stadium has only been open since 1998 and you have already lost twice there to terrible Chattanooga teams.

Lost twice in 13 years! We must suck!

So, how many times has UTC beaten App in KBS?

chattownmocs
July 30th, 2012, 10:42 AM
xlolx

Hope you have your kleenex ready, Chattown.

I'm not the author.Maybe one day you trolls will figure out that a little luck has been involved in your last 2 wins and I'm not the only one who has noticed this glaring fact.

Apphole
July 30th, 2012, 10:43 AM
No, Ive been to Neyland Stadium, The Swamp, Death Valley, and Bryant Denny and the noise of the crowd is only a factor on certain occasions throughout the game. This is with 3-5 times as many people in stadiums that are architecturally more sound fortifying than Paulson KBS. A dome could be an issue, Montana's stadium looks similar to autzen so sound could be a factor their, but doubtful it plays much of a roll at Paulson or KBS.

I invite you to a game at the Rock. There you will learn what a real gameday is like and just how loud the FCS attendance leader can be.

FYI, I've been to games at Carter-Finley and Dowdy-Ficklin, neither of which was noticeably louder than The Rock. Lane Stadium last year was on another level. I assume most of the SEC stadiums are similarly crazy.

chattownmocs
July 30th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Lost twice in 13 years! We must suck!

So, how many times has UTC beaten App in KBS?

Those Chattanooga team weren't good. One of them hung 59 on you. This Chattanooga team is good.

chattownmocs
July 30th, 2012, 10:47 AM
I invite you to a game at the Rock. There you will learn what a real gameday is like and just how loud the FCS attendance leader can be.

FYI, I've been to games at Carter-Finley and Dowdy-Ficklin, neither of which was noticeably louder than The Rock. Lane Stadium last year was on another level. I assume most of the SEC stadiums are similarly crazy.

So am I going to be out there on the field? I don't doubt that it can be difficult to carry on a conversation in the middle of the student section. It takes a lot more to affect players that are 20-40 yards away from being able to hear the call. There are other aspects besides crowd noise that could play a major role, however that is what you chose to focus on.

GlassOnion
July 30th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Those Chattanooga team weren't good. One of them hung 59 on you. This Chattanooga team is good.

Those App teams werent good either, the App team UTC put 59 on scored 56, but had no defense.

App owns UTC. Records dont lie.

Apphole
July 30th, 2012, 10:52 AM
So am I going to be out there on the field? I don't doubt that it can be difficult to carry on a conversation in the middle of the student section. It takes a lot more to affect players that are 20-40 yards away from being able to hear the call. There are other aspects besides crowd noise that could play a major role, however that is what you chose to focus on.

It's MUCH louder on field level than anywhere else, especially in a seating section. I'm speaking from experience. The loudest spot however, is on top of Owens Field House IMO. There, I couldn't keep my camera (on a tripod) from shaking. I haven't been up there for a game since the new endzone seating was added. That should block even more sounds and keep it to the field.

And I made a comment based on you saying "home-field advantage might swing it in UTC's favor." Of course how good a team is is the most important factor. Did you really feel the need to mention that? xlolx

chattownmocs
July 30th, 2012, 10:57 AM
It's MUCH louder on field level than anywhere else, especially in a seating section. I'm speaking from experience. The loudest spot however, is on top of Owens Field House IMO. There, I couldn't keep my camera (on a tripod) from shaking. I haven't been up there for a game since the new endzone seating was added. That should block even more sounds and keep it to the field.

And I made a comment based on you saying "home-field advantage might swing it in UTC's favor." Of course how good a team is is the most important factor. Did you really feel the need to mention that? xlolx

Lol, Is it louder when someone yells directly into your ear, or in your general direction from 100 feet away. Actually, I didn't say that, I posted an excerpt from an article. But your streak of running your mouth based on complete ignorance continues.

GlassOnion
July 30th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Just for Chattown:

Jerry Moore is 21-2 against Chattanooga.

and to put that into perspective, Jerry Moore is also 21-2 against Western Carolina. Bwahaha!

Apphole
July 30th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Lol, Is it louder when someone yells directly into your ear, or in your general direction from 100 feet away.

In the student section, you hear about 10 people yelling that are right around you. That drowns out the entire other side of the stadium. On the field, you hear all 30,000 yelling at you from an equal distance. It's an entirely different level of noise.

Actually, I didn't say that, I posted an excerpt from an article. But your streak of running your mouth based on complete ignorance continues.
In that case, it was the article's author that prompted my first comment. What the **** difference does it make? Grasping a bit are we?

ASUMountaineer
July 30th, 2012, 11:39 AM
I'm not the author.Maybe one day you trolls will figure out that a little luck has been involved in your last 2 wins and I'm not the only one who has noticed this glaring fact.

Of course there was some luck involved. And, as many would say, good teams make their own luck. I would say in most games there is luck and talent, and when they converge for one team, that team usually wins.

14-12

CID1990
July 30th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Of course there was some luck involved. And, as many would say, good teams make their own luck. I would say in most games there is luck and talent, and when they converge for one team, that team usually wins.

14-12

Or

28-27

cbarrier90
July 30th, 2012, 02:45 PM
Or

28-27

Or, my personal favorite,

42-41

PaladinFan
July 30th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Furman

http://nooga.com/156371/mocs-2012-opponent-look-ahead-furman/

How will it play out?

On paper, Chattanooga looks like an easy winner. The strength of an underwhelming Furman defense from a year ago is gone, while the Mocs should be getting more comfortable in their new offense by the midway point in the season. Furman will be relying on an inexperienced quarterback, while the Chattanooga defense returns almost all of its SoCon-best 2011 squad.

Last season’s game, though, should serve as a warning. The Paladins committed just one turnover to UTC’s four and walked away with a 14-7 victory after a scoreless first half. Furman is almost never a bad team—the program has had just one losing season since 1998—and surprises are likely to emerge. Injuries, notably to B.J. Coleman, impacted last season’s matchup, and there’s no way to tell how they’ll spin the 2012 tale.

Where do you come up with this stuff? Easy winner? Based on what?

UTC has beaten Furman once in 17 years. That sole win occurred against probably the worst Furman team in a decade, and it took a furious comeback/complete meltdown in the second half to accomplish what was, to that point, a laugher. The next season, a poor Furman defense goes on the road and looks like the daggum 1974 Steelers and forced the UTC quarterback to throw more completions to Paladin defenders than he did to his own teammates.

The only paper that should concern the Mocs is the Sunday edition reporting the Saturday scores.

Skjellyfetti
July 30th, 2012, 04:19 PM
the Georgia Southern defense and 2011 SoCon defensive player of the year Brent Johnson will provide one of the toughest tests for the experiment.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/158076_133759713346549_4763847_n.jpg

chattownmocs
July 30th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Where do you come up with this stuff? Easy winner? Based on what?

UTC has beaten Furman once in 17 years. That sole win occurred against probably the worst Furman team in a decade, and it took a furious comeback/complete meltdown in the second half to accomplish what was, to that point, a laugher. The next season, a poor Furman defense goes on the road and looks like the daggum 1974 Steelers and forced the UTC quarterback to throw more completions to Paladin defenders than he did to his own teammates.

The only paper that should concern the Mocs is the Sunday edition reporting the Saturday scores.

First of all, I didn't write this. That is an excerpt from the article that is linked above. The fact that you guys think that I'm the only one who thinks Chattanooga is going to beat teams like Furman and App State shows your true delusion.

Furman is an average program, they have been for awhile now. Chattanooga was a piss poor program for a long while. Times are changing. Chattanooga has better coaches and players than Furman. Yes Chattanooga is a heavy favorite on the road to beat Furman. I love how you point out last year. You were +3 in the turnover margin, Chattanooga passed for 3 yards. Chattanooga's NFL QB was out. You had your whole team. You gambled on risky defensive tactic that worked perfectly. Unfortunately Chattanooga's defense dominated your All-Conference QB(graduated) bullied your "great" RB. And Terrell Robinson literally willed his way into the endzone against your defense to give Chattanooga the lead. Big kickoff return and a blown coverage on a prevent defense prevented Chattanooga from beating you. Make no mistake, your team is over matched in the match up whether you are able to see it or not.

In the words of the great Phillip Fulmer...."We're about to start a streak of our own, by God"

chattownmocs
July 30th, 2012, 04:37 PM
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/158076_133759713346549_4763847_n.jpg

The guy is a good writer and has researched his stuff. He got Brent Russell's name right earlier in the article. Editor needs to their job.

PaladinFan
July 30th, 2012, 04:57 PM
First of all, I didn't write this. That is an excerpt from the article that is linked above. The fact that you guys think that I'm the only one who thinks Chattanooga is going to beat teams like Furman and App State shows your true delusion.

Furman is an average program, they have been for awhile now. Chattanooga was a piss poor program for a long while. Times are changing. Chattanooga has better coaches and players than Furman. Yes Chattanooga is a heavy favorite on the road to beat Furman. I love how you point out last year. You were +3 in the turnover margin, Chattanooga passed for 3 yards. Chattanooga's NFL QB was out. You had your whole team. You gambled on risky defensive tactic that worked perfectly. Unfortunately Chattanooga's defense dominated your All-Conference QB(graduated) bullied your "great" RB. And Terrell Robinson literally willed his way into the endzone against your defense to give Chattanooga the lead. Big kickoff return and a blown coverage on a prevent defense prevented Chattanooga from beating you. Make no mistake, your team is over matched in the match up whether you are able to see it or not.

In the words of the great Phillip Fulmer...."We're about to start a streak of our own, by God"

Chattanooga is not a heavy favorite in a game months from now. They would not be heavy favorites if the game was played tomorrow.

Funny that you say UTC has superior coaching. No real reason for that, I suppose. An objective onlooker might say that the team with the better record has better coaching. They might say that the team that showed up with the "risky defensive tactic" (whatever that was) that kept their opponent out of the end zone until a few minutes left in the fourth quarter would be the better coaching staff. Maybe the team with more discipline, that closed out their opponents instead of giving up one late lead after another...maybe they had better coaching.

Furman was in year one of a brand new staff. Most of those coaches have SEC experience and were involved in rebuilding Vanderbilt football. Others made lateral moves to the Furman program like UTC's defensive line coach, or JSU's offensive line coach. To blindly say UTC has better coaching, without support and despite the objective evidence to the contrary, ignores the obvious.

CID1990
July 30th, 2012, 06:04 PM
Chattanooga is the only team I have ever known of that loses only because of missing players, the other team's luck, phases of the moon, tennis elbow, dirty tricks, busted head gaskets, the QB's girlfriend's yeast infection, national unemployment, the Black Panther Party, freak snowstorms, not enough butter, too much butter, the price of gas at the pump, the Arab-Israeli War of 1967, jock itch, elevation, Lady Gaga, bad upholstery, and Also Sodomy.

They never lose because they are typically a middle of the pack SoCon team.

ASUMountaineer
July 31st, 2012, 07:51 AM
Chattanooga is the only team I have ever known of that loses only because of missing players, the other team's luck, phases of the moon, tennis elbow, dirty tricks, busted head gaskets, the QB's girlfriend's yeast infection, national unemployment, the Black Panther Party, freak snowstorms, not enough butter, too much butter, the price of gas at the pump, the Arab-Israeli War of 1967, jock itch, elevation, Lady Gaga, bad upholstery, and Also Sodomy.

PHE.NOM.E.NAL.

ASUMountaineer
July 31st, 2012, 07:55 AM

The coaches and media believe Chatty is not a top 3 team in the SoCon. Of course, there's a chance that Chatty could beat FUrman and ASU. But, there's also a chance both FUrman and ASU will beat Chatty. It's cool.

As to your quote, spoken like a true Vols fan. I'm not sure why a Vols fan would dedicate so much time to Chatty football, but given how badly Tennessee sucks, I guess it makes sense. At least Chatty has a shot at finishing in the top half of its conference.

Apphole
July 31st, 2012, 08:27 AM

xoutofrepx

chattownmocs
July 31st, 2012, 08:31 AM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/14/the-citadel-faces-child-a_n_1092348.html

I think you have Chattanooga confused with the Citadel.

CID1990
July 31st, 2012, 09:25 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/14/the-citadel-faces-child-a_n_1092348.html

I think you have Chattanooga confused with the Citadel.

LOL good one. xlolxxrotatehxxrotatehxxlolx

Appaholic
July 31st, 2012, 12:20 PM

Because they AREN'T a middle of the pack SoCon team, they are the standard by which all other SoCon teams are measured. Look at all the National Chmapionships that have been won in Chatty.....just not necessarily by UT-Chatty, but that's a mere technicality...

chattownmocs
August 1st, 2012, 07:30 AM
Western Carolina

http://nooga.com/156470/mocs-2012-opponent-look-ahead-western-carolina/

How will it play out?

Even if the Mocs overlook WCU slightly between games against conference favorites, it’s hard to see them stumbling to a loss here.

Smitty
August 1st, 2012, 08:43 AM
The only thing I could see happening is if Chattanooga chokes like it did against Citadel (and WCU gets extremely lucky)...

Apphole
August 1st, 2012, 08:55 AM
Chattown, here's a link to the SoCon newsfeed section of AGS. http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forumdisplay.php?40-Southern-Conference-News

Can we try posting these things there? Or could a mod start relocating these threads?

Every single time UTC makes it to print, this guy posts a new thread on the discussion forum. Can you imagine how diluted and frustrating this would be if everyone was like Chattown and posted every single article ever written about their team in the discussion forum? I know homeboy thinks that everyone and their mother is just dying to hear how regular Robinson's bowl movements are, but enough is enough. NO ONE CARES

CID1990
August 1st, 2012, 09:02 AM
Chattown, here's a link to the SoCon newsfeed section of AGS. http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forumdisplay.php?40-Southern-Conference-News

Can we try posting these things there? Or could a mod start relocating these threads?

Every single time UTC makes it to print, this guy posts a new thread on the discussion forum. Can you imagine how diluted and frustrating this would be if everyone was like Chattown and posted every single article ever written about their team in the discussion forum? I know homeboy thinks that everyone and their mother is just dying to hear how regular Robinson's bowl movements are, but enough is enough. NO ONE CARES

+6.93

chattownmocs
August 1st, 2012, 02:24 PM

1. We are already 40 posts in.

2. You have already taken a dump on the thread with your ignorance.

But now you are going to cry to the mods? Wow, that is epically weak.

Mods, let's clean this up and then start some new rules.

1. You can't post your opinion on an article thread without reading the article.

2. You can't cry about a thread that you have already trolled.

BR54Niner
August 1st, 2012, 02:25 PM
1. We are already 40 posts in.

2. You have already taken a dump on the thread with your ignorance.

But now you are going to cry to the mods? Wow, that is epically weak.

Mods, let's clean this up and then start some new rules.

1. You can't post your opinion on an article thread without reading the article.

2. You can't cry about a thread that you have already trolled.

I'm with Chattown on this point.

Apphole
August 1st, 2012, 02:44 PM
I'm with Chattown on this point.

Thanks for the quote! Birds of a feather and all... xcoffeex

dgtw
August 1st, 2012, 08:10 PM

Vols host Akron that day. A rare chance for an easy win for them.

chattownmocs
August 2nd, 2012, 08:29 AM
Nooga.com article

Jacob Huesman a "mini Tebow"

http://www.nooga.com/156514/mocs-add-another-huesman-into-the-mix-this-season/

bjtheflamesfan
August 2nd, 2012, 10:08 AM

or Williams Stadium since 2006...

Gringer1
August 2nd, 2012, 10:43 AM
Nooga.com article

Jacob Huesman a "mini Tebow"

http://www.nooga.com/156514/mocs-add-another-huesman-into-the-mix-this-season/

http://www.funny.com/_fc/wm640/0/4/fn.CNHQM.jpg

GlassOnion
August 2nd, 2012, 11:03 AM
http://www.funny.com/_fc/wm640/0/4/fn.CNHQM.jpg

LOL!

chattownmocs
August 2nd, 2012, 11:49 AM
http://cache.deadspin.com/assets/images/11/2009/09/tebow_02.jpg http://image.cdnllnwnl.xosnetwork.com/pics32/640/ZE/ZEUACXDRDHHUDLG.20120308013916.jpg

Apphole
August 2nd, 2012, 11:50 AM
http://cache.deadspin.com/assets/images/11/2009/09/tebow_02.jpg http://image.cdnllnwnl.xosnetwork.com/pics32/640/ZE/ZEUACXDRDHHUDLG.20120308013916.jpg

I'll have to see him "Tebow" to agree with you.

chattownmocs
August 2nd, 2012, 11:56 AM
I'll have to see him "Tebow" to agree with you.

http://livinglifewithoutanet.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/tebow-crying_display_image.jpghttp://media.timesfreepress.com/img/photos/2010/12/02/120310dBaylorEnd018_t240.JPG?1151fa2e5d1f472822ac4 17764d7eb1b159e2f4c

chattownmocs
August 3rd, 2012, 07:17 AM
Chattanooga Times free Press: Mocs have a proven defense, new offense

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2012/aug/03/utc-has-proven-defense-new-offense/

chattownmocs
August 6th, 2012, 07:02 AM
QB Terrell Robinson meets the press before Mocs open up Fall training camp

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2012/aug/06/willer-steps-up-to-boost-calhoun-defensive-line/?sportspreps

Safety DJ Key meets the press before the Mocs open up fall training camp

http://www.gomocs.com/newMediaPlayer/sl/console.htm?DB_MENU_ID=&oemid=17700&SPSID=&CLIP_FILE_ID=900966&SPID=&type=vod&id=900966&DB_OEM_ID=17700&CLIP_ID=877131

Coach Russ Huesman meets the press before the Mocs open up fall camp.

http://www.gomocs.com/newMediaPlayer/sl/console.htm?DB_MENU_ID=&oemid=17700&SPSID=&CLIP_FILE_ID=900966&SPID=&type=vod&id=900966&DB_OEM_ID=17700&CLIP_ID=877131

chattownmocs
August 7th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Chattanooga times free press: Offensive line no longer Chattanooga weak spot

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2012/aug/07/chattanooga-line-no-longer-mocs-weak-spot-utc/?sportscollege

chattownmocs
August 8th, 2012, 07:26 AM
Welcome back Keon, It is time to come back and take your birthright. A place in the pantheon of great SOCON running backs.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2012/aug/08/chattanooga-mocs-runners-light-and-lean/?sportscollege

chattownmocs
August 13th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Chattanooga scrimmage stats....QB numbers are particularly interesting.

Jacob Huesman 19-29 236 yards 2 tds

15 carries 49 yards TD

Terrell Robinson 7-12 68 yards 1 int

7 carries 49 yards 2 TD