PDA

View Full Version : So What FBS Program Get's The First PU Transfer?

underdawg
July 23rd, 2012, 01:38 PM
For FCS I say, Illinois State, in my MVC and perhaps Delaware nationally.

andy7171
July 23rd, 2012, 01:40 PM
why would they drop down. They aren't going to be required to sit out if transfering to a FBS school.

Go Lehigh TU owl
July 23rd, 2012, 01:41 PM
Fordham already got one a week or so ago. I think a couple could end up at CAA and PL schools.

TheRevSFA
July 23rd, 2012, 01:41 PM
Michigan gets the first one

Go Lehigh TU owl
July 23rd, 2012, 01:48 PM
why would they drop down. They aren't going to be required to sit out if transfering to a FBS school.

They'll be some guys who were buried on the depth chart who will be looking for playing time and getting closer to home.

Sent from a phone...

MplsBison
July 23rd, 2012, 01:50 PM
I would be surprised if many or maybe any of the PSU contributors leave the program. I bet they'll make a pact to stick through it.

Heck, I know NDSU's one class knew the entire time coming in that they'd never be eligible for the post-season. They stuck it out.

Appaholic
July 23rd, 2012, 01:50 PM
Looks like North Carolina got their first 4-star recruit to de-commit...

MplsBison
July 23rd, 2012, 01:51 PM
Looks like North Carolina got their first 4-star recruit....

Makes sense. UNC football never gets in trouble.

asumike83
July 23rd, 2012, 01:51 PM

That kid is just a glutton for punishment!

Apphole
July 23rd, 2012, 01:56 PM

Is that true? xlolx Seriously the guy must have a thing for NCAA indictments and penalties.

Bogus Megapardus
July 23rd, 2012, 02:04 PM
Fordham already got one a week or so ago. I think a couple could end up at CAA and PL schools.

Tavani and Coen both are very good pals of Penn State head coach Bill O'Brien. O'Brien was featured at Lauren's First and Goal this year. Neither will do anything that will poke a finger in O'Brien's eye. By the same token, O'Brien absolutely will recommend the two schools to a qualified kid who has his mind set on leaving Penn State.

seantaylor
July 24th, 2012, 01:55 AM
Who really cares? The first one that does will claim a NC because they got some player that was 3rd string on PS.

penguinpower
July 24th, 2012, 08:42 AM
There are several Homegrown Youngstown kids on the PSU roster. Y-town is only 3 hours away from State College. These are the kids that Tressel was able to keep in Y-town when we had the long run at NC's.

Bam
July 24th, 2012, 12:49 PM
RB Redd to USC?

Gringer1
July 24th, 2012, 12:58 PM
This could really damage Delaware's recruiting plan for the next couple years. Allowing players to transfer laterally will really hurt their cherry picking abilities :P