PDA

View Full Version : GSU season ticket ad

Sycamore51
July 17th, 2012, 06:40 PM
I was sitting in my chair, just outside of Loisville, and a Georgia Southern season ticket ad came on my tv. I don't even see Indiana St, Murray St, eku, or Morehead commercials here, but I see GSU. What the hell!

GATA_Eagles
July 17th, 2012, 06:42 PM
Watching the Braves game? I walked out of the room during to comercial to grab some food but they've been playing during the games.

Twentysix
July 17th, 2012, 06:42 PM
Good for them. The more recognizable they are the more likely someone would stop on a random GSU game while channel surfing. Build the brand.

Sycamore51
July 17th, 2012, 07:56 PM
It was on fox sports south, but we don't get the Braves games here on our station. Some Olympic preview was on. I really liked the commercial. It showed the stadium, a socon ring, and talked about tradition. Great recruiting tool being shown up here in Louisville for GSU

GATA_Eagles
July 17th, 2012, 07:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lybK8rJKMQY
I think you're talking about this one :) It's been airing on Sports South.

paward
July 17th, 2012, 08:04 PM
I love the way the market the team. Hell it works for me. I always try to make to one or two games down there each year. They have a wonderful tailgate atmosphere. I am still waiting for the GSU vs GSU game. I may take a vacation for that one.

EKU-n-GSU
July 17th, 2012, 09:53 PM
I love the way the market the team. Hell it works for me. I always try to make to one or two games down there each year. They have a wonderful tailgate atmosphere. I am still waiting for the GSU vs GSU game. I may take a vacation for that one.

I remember G-man's recruiting visit to the GaSt vs. Savannah St. game in Oct. of '10 - Bill Curry saying that Ga ST was the only true 'GSU' in the state...if only...xasswhipx

rbostic278
July 17th, 2012, 11:31 PM
great ad i see too during braves games. glad to see its being shown in l'ville. lots of fbs people want admit it but they know GaSouthern. this is something that should have been done years and years ago.