PDA

View Full Version : Bobcat videographer needs your vote

CrazyCat
July 11th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Hoping some of you will help out our videographer who has been battling cancer and has hopefully kicked its A$$. He is from Portland and is in a photo contest to get season tickets for the Timbers. Please go on http://switchyard-rctid.herokuapp.com/all_entries/ and in the search box enter Conner Firstman and give him your vote. Conner is a gifted video guy and even better human being, for example.
we're giving the tickets to the first few games to the hospitals in Portland that have helped my family and I so much!

Thanks for helping him out.

Here was his latest promo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUANEz5-DlpvM2OOPdihlO7w&v=3UQbgrakUTA&feature=player_embedded

This probably should be in another forum but it would be great to get as many votes as possible

Silenoz
July 11th, 2012, 04:10 PM
Yeah, his stuff is kick ***. Definitely makes me jealous in regards to what UM has in comparison

ursus arctos horribilis
July 11th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Voted. Hope he wins. That's a pretty sweet video he did too.

AmsterBison
July 11th, 2012, 06:45 PM
I voted for him - hope he kicks that cancer's *** as soundly as he nailed that video!

SportsLover
July 11th, 2012, 10:14 PM
He got my vote. Awesome video!!

BisonFan02
July 11th, 2012, 11:44 PM
Voted. He's in first by only 28. Let's pad the lead!!!

PAllen
July 11th, 2012, 11:54 PM
+1

ursus arctos horribilis
July 12th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Well, it appears you can only vote once which is a cool way to do it so it has some integrity in the contest. Since that is the case why don't you guys that haven't done so go take a look and see if you want to help the dude out. It is real simple if you copy & paste the name it takes you right to his pic to vote on.

CrazyCat
July 12th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Well, it appears you can only vote once which is a cool way to do it so it has some integrity in the contest. Since that is the case why don't you guys that haven't done so go take a look and see if you want to help the dude out. It is real simple if you copy & paste the name it takes you right to his pic to vote on.

I just delete my browsing history and can vote every day ?

Thanks for everyones vote and here is another video from Conner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWH-3d_kpw8

Silenoz
July 12th, 2012, 02:28 PM
Two horse race by a wide margin right now

CrazyCat
July 16th, 2012, 11:28 AM
Thanks to the whole FCS community for all your votes. Voting ends today at 6 Mountain time.

AppStsGr8
July 16th, 2012, 12:37 PM
+1

ursus arctos horribilis
July 16th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Got another one in.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 27th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Hey CrazyCat! It looks like he won. Is that it? Did he actually win the tickets?

Why didn't ya update us?

C'mon man! We help a brother out and don't even get an update?

CrazyCat
July 27th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Sorry about that . Yes he won the tickets. It was very close until the last couple hours of voting and someone posted the link on egriz and that probably got him the tickets. He greatly appreciates all the help from the FCS community and I'm sure it helped keep his spirits up. From his FB page Wed.

Things are FINALLY looking up!! Praise God and thank you to all who keep praying for us! Keep praying please!

Thanks again for everyones votes.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 27th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Sorry about that . Yes he won the tickets. It was very close until the last couple hours of voting and someone posted the link on egriz and that probably got him the tickets. He greatly appreciates all the help from the FCS community and I'm sure it helped keep his spirits up. From his FB page Wed.

Thanks again for everyones votes.

Excellent man, I love it when we get any sort of a win like this as a community and hope he pulls off a big win himself. Thanks for involving us CC.xthumbsupx