PDA

View Full Version : Need some help from some Eastern Washington fans...

superbrett2000
June 24th, 2006, 11:33 PM
I'm posting this here because the eagsports.com forum seems to be on the fritz....

Anyways, with NCAA football 2007 on the way from EA, I'm looking to get started on a custom cover. I'd like to use Ryan Cole as my cover athlete. If anyone has a good high resolution picture of him that we be AWESOME! A picture of him in a home jersey would be great, but I'll settle with an away if need be. I'll even provide a nice high resolution copy of it so it may be printed or distributed.

Heres a sample of how my 2006 cover turned out:

Front:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/superbrett2000/ewu_front.jpg

Back with custom screen shots:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/superbrett2000/ewu_back.jpg

I plan on doing a full custom front and back job like I did for 2006. Any help would be MUCH appreciated!

eagle1
June 25th, 2006, 12:54 AM
superbrett2000 - PM me with your email address and I will send you a couple of good shots of RC. I just realized that you are fairly new to AGS so let me know if you have trouble with personal messaging me. Go Eagles!!!

superbrett2000
June 25th, 2006, 03:07 AM
Thanks! I sent a PM with my e-mail just a few minutes ago so hopefully you got it. Who is the head guy that does eagsports.com? Isnt it Kaduce or something like that? If he is interested, I'd be fine with posting the final product over there so other eagle fans can enjoy a custom cover as well.

blackfordpu
June 25th, 2006, 08:09 AM
Didn't I-AA teams get left out of the 07 version?

DuckDuckGriz
June 25th, 2006, 11:47 AM
Didn't I-AA teams get left out of the 07 version?

From what I heard they were left out on the XBox 360 version. They should be there for XBox and PS2.

TexasTerror
June 25th, 2006, 12:20 PM
From what I heard they were left out on the XBox 360 version. They should be there for XBox and PS2.

Are we sure about this? I haven't seen anything to believe otherwise...:read:

superbrett2000
June 25th, 2006, 12:46 PM
I think its a safe bet that I-AA teams will be NCAA 2007 for current gen. I've read a rather extensive preview and it was talking about all the new playbooks and there was mention of I-AA in there.