20. UNI
21. Murray St
22. Harvard
23. SFA
24. Chattanooga
25. Lehigh

DFW HOYA
June 6th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Lehigh at 25? An oversight or just a snub?

Screamin_Eagle174
June 6th, 2012, 01:55 PM
Looks good to me. xlolx

SpiritCymbal
June 6th, 2012, 02:00 PM
IMO, GSU is ranked way too high for a pre-season poll. Not saying I don't think we might end up that high at the end of the season but with our question marks going into next season, we shouldn't start the season that high.

asumike83
June 6th, 2012, 02:07 PM
IMO, GSU is ranked way too high for a pre-season poll. Not saying I don't think we might end up that high at the end of the season but with our question marks going into next season, we shouldn't start the season that high.

I tend to agree with you there. Top 10 certainly but #2 is a bit lofty. Montana is a bit low in my option but otherwise, not a bad poll. MUCH better than the other major polls.

danefan
June 6th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Lehigh at 25? An oversight or just a snub?

Lum graduated right?

The Eagle's Cliff
June 6th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Lum graduated right?

True, but their schedule should have them finishing at least 9-2 before they bow out in the first or second playoff game. Hence Top 10 ranking all season.

frozennorth
June 6th, 2012, 02:16 PM
no major criticism here

oh wait where is UND /darell

Go Lehigh TU owl
June 6th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Lum graduated right?

He did but so did the Payton award winner from EWU. There's too much talent on offense this year for Lehigh not to be able to put up points. I think life after Lum will be just fine imo. I have a lot of faith in OC Dave Cecchini to put what is a great group of skill players in a position to succeed at a high level. Lehigh should be a much more balanced team on offense given their two headed monster at RB.

clenz
June 6th, 2012, 02:29 PM
He did but so did the Payton award winner from EWU.

Yup....and the replaced him with a transfer from SMU that threw for 5,902 yards and 41 touchdowns in 24 games there.

Yeah...they'll probably be able to replace BLM MUCH easier than Lehigh and Lum

ysubigred
June 6th, 2012, 02:47 PM
1. Sam Houston State
2. GSU
3. NDSU
4. Montana St
5. JMU
6. ODU
7. Towson
8. App St
9. YSU
10. UNH
11. Delaware
12. EWU
13. JSU
14. Ind St
15. Ill St
16. SBU
17. Montana
18. EKU
19. Wofford
20. UNI
21. Murray St
22. Harvard
23. SFA
24. Chattanooga
25. Lehigh

xeekx I wonder which Youngstown team they are talking about xconfusedx The Jekyll or Hyde one xshakefistx Anyways I'm not suprised that SHS is #1 Hardly lost a starter from last year did they xsmileyclapx

BisonHype!
June 6th, 2012, 02:57 PM
1. Sam Houston State
2. GSU
3. NDSU
4. Montana St
5. JMU
6. ODU
7. Towson
8. App St
9. YSU
10. UNH
11. Delaware
12. EWU
13. JSU
14. Ind St
15. Ill St
16. SBU
17. Montana
18. EKU
19. Wofford
20. UNI
21. Murray St
22. Harvard
23. SFA
24. Chattanooga
25. Lehigh

UNI and Montana seem like they are getting shafted big on this poll. Put them up about 8-10 spots and that would be alot closer. Same with Lehigh. I like how UNI is the #5 MVFC team on here. Yeah, that doesn't seem likely. UNI will finish #2 or #3 in the MVFC.

clenz
June 6th, 2012, 03:03 PM
UNI and Montana seem like they are getting shafted big on this poll. Put them up about 8-10 spots and that would be alot closer. Same with Lehigh. I like how UNI is the #5 MVFC team on here. Yeah, that doesn't seem likely. UNI will finish #2 or #3 in the MVFC.

Nah....UNI is ****ed this year. Lost our starting QB - nevermind the fact we return 4 of the top 6 pass catchers last season, every single running back (plus adding a WR and RB that started at Kansas apparently)

Last time UNI finished outside of the top three in the MVFC I was in grade school, if I remember correctly

chattownmocs
June 6th, 2012, 03:06 PM
LAWRENCE, Kan. -- Linebacker Jake Farley is transferring from Kansas to Northern Iowa, where the sophomore will play for his father.

Big 12 blog

Big 12 ESPN.com's David Ubben writes about all things involving the Big 12 in the conference blog.
More:
• ESPN.com's SoonerNation
• ESPN.com's HornsNation
• Blog network: College Football Nation

The 6-foot-1, 220-pound Farley has been a scout squad player at Kansas, where his father Mark was an assistant coach from 1997-2000. Mark Farley is now the head coach at Northern Iowa.

blueballs
June 6th, 2012, 03:17 PM

Concur...

FanofFCS
June 6th, 2012, 03:22 PM
I wrote this about Lindy's. The magazine polls are where they see teams finishing. It's not a preseason Top 25.

Sycamore51
June 6th, 2012, 03:43 PM
I think INST and UNI should probably be switched here. I see the Sycamores somewhere in the 18-22 range

cpalum
June 6th, 2012, 04:04 PM
Montana and UNI are too low....Cal Poly should make a preseason top 25. GSU is too high as is Harvard. NDSU should be #1 or #2 in any valid preseason poll.

clenz
June 6th, 2012, 04:06 PM
LAWRENCE, Kan. -- Linebacker Jake Farley is transferring from Kansas to Northern Iowa, where the sophomore will play for his father.

Big 12 blog

Big 12 ESPN.com's David Ubben writes about all things involving the Big 12 in the conference blog.
More:
• ESPN.com's SoonerNation
• ESPN.com's HornsNation
• Blog network: College Football Nation

The 6-foot-1, 220-pound Farley has been a scout squad player at Kansas, where his father Mark was an assistant coach from 1997-2000. Mark Farley is now the head coach at Northern Iowa.

If not for a broken leg at the start of last season Jake would have seen some decent PT. He was projected as a 2nd string LB, but the injury set him back. The change in coaching staff probably had a lot to do with this (along with being from Cedar Falls, dad being coach at UNI, sister play college sports at a D3 school 15 minutes north of CF and a brother starting for the Cedar Falls football team).

It probably doesn't hurt that 2 former teammates at Kansas are very heavily rumored to join him at UNI - Keeston Terry and Darrian Miller (look em up)

clenz
June 6th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Montana and UNI are too low....Cal Poly should make a preseason top 25. GSU is too high as is Harvard. NDSU should be #1 or #2 in any valid preseason poll.

Agreed.

I don't think UNI is top 5, but the 9-13 area seems right to me as of right now.

chattownmocs
June 6th, 2012, 04:10 PM
Agreed.

I don't think UNI is top 5, but the 9-13 area seems right to me as of right now.

Rumors from early December?

LakesBison
June 6th, 2012, 04:13 PM
This is an abortion of a poll. Brutal & Bad

clenz
June 6th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Rumors from early December?They are still there. There may have been a grades issue so they went JUCO...no one really knows where they are as of right now. Terry has deleted his twitter and Miller was never as solid as Terry was - as he was waiting to see if Mizzou wanted him. However, from an interview with Terry

Blue Springs, MO —
Blue Springs High School graduate Keeston Terry is happy to answer some questions about his playing days at the University of Kansas.

When the three-time all-state wide receiver and former Otis Taylor Award winner arrived in Lawrence, Kan., first-year head coach Turner Gill asked Terry to play safety, which he also played in high school. Though recruited as a receiver, he made the switch and was the Jayhawks’ No. 4 tackler last season.

But he was not happy at Kansas, and when it was announced that Gill had been fired, Terry and his mother began the process of transferring to another school.

When Kansas hired former Notre Dame head coach and Kansas City Chiefs offensive coordinator Charlie Weis as Gill’s replacement, the 2010 Blue Springs grad knew he needed a change.

“The reason I want to talk about all this is because a lot of people think I did something wrong when I was dismissed from the team by Coach Weis, and that’s not the case,” said Terry, who is now attending classes at Metropolitan Community College-Blue River in Independence while planning on exploring his football options later this year.

Along with Terry, Weis also dismissed former Blue Springs running back Darrian Miller. Miller, the Missouri big class career leading rusher who was unavailable for comment, was KU’s second-leading rusher last season with 559 yards as a true freshman.

“Before Coach Weis was hired, I was on the edge of transferring,” said Terry, who is living in Blue Springs and working at a local grocery store. “I went to his first meeting with the team and he was dog cussing the players and was very arrogant.

“I didn’t want to be a part of that.”

Terry said when Weis found out that he was seeking a transfer, he dismissed him from the team.
“That part makes it seem like I broke team rules or did something wrong,” Terry said. “All I did was send an email to the compliance office, saying I was seeking a transfer. Then it comes out that I was dismissed, and everyone starts asking me what I did wrong.”

After working with individuals in the compliance office, he finally did receive his transfer.

“I made a trip to the University of Northern Iowa because Jared is quarterbacking up there,” Terry said, referring to his former high school teammate, Jared Lanpher. “I like it, but I didn’t want to rush to any decision.

http://www.examiner.net/features/x574397850/Terry-speaks-out-on-KU-dismissal

Bison Fan in NW MN
June 6th, 2012, 04:22 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sounds like a couple of good kids that just need some time to figure out what they want to do.

BTW.....Weiss seems like an a**hole for a coach.....

clenz
June 6th, 2012, 04:24 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sounds like a couple of good kids that just need some time to figure out what they want to do.

BTW.....Weiss seems like an a**hole for a coach.....

He is a dick, and won't be there long. I think at the time he took the KU job it was his 4th job in just over 12 or 13 months

darell1976
June 6th, 2012, 05:48 PM
no major criticism here

UND will be under everyone's radar until they make some noise in the Big Sky. I don't care about preseason polls.

Wildcat80
June 6th, 2012, 06:06 PM
New Hampshire at #10. Poised to move up with WINS over TOWSON, ODU & UDEL.....maybe Minniesotie too.

Grizalltheway
June 6th, 2012, 06:21 PM
This is an abortion

Takes one to know one.

GeauxPokes09
June 6th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Sam Houston will be good but #1 is a very far stretch.

clenz
June 6th, 2012, 06:34 PM
Sam Houston will be good but #1 is a very far stretch.

Very far?

They finished with 1 loss last year (the title game) and return pretty much everyone.......explain "very far"

Grizo406
June 6th, 2012, 07:32 PM
Montana at #17? Are you kidding me?

Despite what the Griz have been/still going through, the loudness, game day attendance & cold that is Washington/Grizzly Stadium should have at least got us in the top 3!

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2528/4000227104_544e3202df.jpg

We rock!!!

Screamin_Eagle174
June 6th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Montana at #17? Are you kidding me?

Despite what the Griz have been/still going through, the loudness, game day attendance & cold that is Washington/Grizzly Stadium should have at least got us in the top 3!

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2528/4000227104_544e3202df.jpg

We rock!!!

I'd say losing your Athletic Director, Head Coach, Offensive Coordinator, Defensive Coordinator, 80% of your defensive starters, and potentially your starting QB... and STILL being ranked in the top 20 is quite the achievement!

Screamin_Eagle174
June 6th, 2012, 07:56 PM
Yup....and the replaced him with a transfer from SMU that threw for 5,902 yards and 41 touchdowns in 24 games there.

Yeah...they'll probably be able to replace BLM MUCH easier than Lehigh and Lum

Not only that, but he threw half the number of INTs than BLM did in about the same amount of games. Plus great depth overall with all the injuries we had to starters last year. A little over half of our #2s got a lot of game time last year.

Grizo406
June 6th, 2012, 08:00 PM
I'd say losing your Athletic Director, Head Coach, Offensive Coordinator, Defensive Coordinator, 80% of your defensive starters, and potentially your starting QB... and STILL being ranked in the top 20 is quite the achievement!

Your support is noted/appreciated, and I thank you for that!

But, it could have been a little stronger...

clenz
June 6th, 2012, 08:09 PM
Not only that, but he threw half the number of INTs than BLM did in about the same amount of games. Plus great depth overall with all the injuries we had to starters last year. A little over half of our #2s got a lot of game time last year.

EWU could be scary this year.

Seawolf97
June 6th, 2012, 08:25 PM
I have to be happy with 16 which is around where I would expect us 15-16 range. Hopefully we move up after a few games.

Screamin_Eagle174
June 6th, 2012, 09:43 PM
Your support is noted/appreciated, and I thank you for that!

But, it could have been a little stronger...

You're welcome! :D

Screamin_Eagle174
June 6th, 2012, 09:44 PM
EWU could be scary this year.

The potential for a 2010 type year is there, keys will be creating more turnovers (DL will be MUCH improved, so that looks promising) and finding a running game (so far, hasn't looked promising). I wouldn't be surprised with anything between 7-4 and 10-1.

Eaglesrus
June 6th, 2012, 10:24 PM
No reason for us to be ranked ahead of NDSU, let alone #2. I agree with the earlier comment about us maybe being deserving top 10, but I think anywhere in the top 5 is a stretch.

Strommer10
June 6th, 2012, 11:07 PM
No reason for us to be ranked ahead of NDSU, let alone #2. I agree with the earlier comment about us maybe being deserving top 10, but I think anywhere in the top 5 is a stretch.
Ga Southern is a great team, but did everyone forget the Semifinal game last year? I don't mind SHSU at #1, but I can't see how you could put anyone else ahead of NDSU. It's a good thing that preseason polls don't effect the FCS postseason play like they can in the FBS. xbangx

katstrapper
June 7th, 2012, 08:37 AM
Very far?

They finished with 1 loss last year (the title game) and return pretty much everyone.......explain "very far"

Yep, I would like to hear this reasoning too!!

Sammy94
June 7th, 2012, 08:43 AM
Yep, I would like to hear this reasoning too!!

See who posted it? One of the newbie McNeese "fans". Surprised they found the way off the elimination thread but that should tell you all you need to know about that post.

Go Bison
June 7th, 2012, 10:29 AM
As a NDSU fan I don't have a problem being behind Sam Houston State. If those two teams played at the beginning of the season SHSU would have a very good chance of winning. However, I do disagree with GSU being ahead of NDSU.

GeauxPokes09
June 7th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Very far?

The master mind behind last years offense is not there anymore. It does not matter if all of the same players are there.They do not call the plays and the new O.C. is not a clone of the old one.Every coach is different and they each have their own ways and plays. Sam Houston is new to the top of the mountain and just because they were there last year does not mean they will be this year.I would need some years of consistancy first before I would shoe them in to the top every year.Nothing against Sam Houston.It is good for everyone in the conference that they are doing well and I wish nothing bad for them.

crossfire07
June 7th, 2012, 04:23 PM
See who posted it? One of the newbie McNeese "fans". Surprised they found the way off the elimination thread but that should tell you all you need to know about that post.

Like you have room to talk calling someone a newbie.You didn't jump on the Sam Houston bandwagon until 12-2011.

Sammy94
June 7th, 2012, 04:36 PM
The master mind behind last years offense is not there anymore.

Very true, the OC is gone. We are going to be very one dimensional this year. All one has to do is stop Flanders. I'm very worried about that. It's nice knowing we still bring back most of the 2nd best defense in the country also. Maybe they will be able to score a few times for us.

I welcome newbies, especially from the SLC. I hope most of you stay around after the elimination game is over.

crossfire07
June 7th, 2012, 04:53 PM
All one has to do is stop Flanders. I'm very worried about that.

Like them boys from North Dakota did? They showed everyone how to do it.

Sammy94
June 7th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Like them boys from North Dakota did? They showed everyone how to do it.

Not really, they stopped everything else though and it worked. That so called mastermind OC was very creative in that game wasn't he?
NDSU did show everyone how to stop that offense so maybe its a good thing that OC left. We won't have to worry about that this year.

heath
June 7th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Looks good if you discount the schedules. Too many CAA teams in top 12,unless you want a team there with 2-3 L's.(and no Maine).Lehigh has a very weak schedule and could be much higher. CAA vs NDSU in finalxthumbsupx

crossfire07
June 8th, 2012, 05:27 AM
Not really, they stopped everything else though and it worked. That so called mastermind OC was very creative in that game wasn't he?
NDSU did show everyone how to stop that offense so maybe its a good thing that OC left. We won't have to worry about that this year.

I think they figured out that Sam did not have a passing game and if you shut down Flanders, the game is over and they were right.No coach can change that.The nations 103rd passing attack is not going to save you.The new OC coach can't save you either without a qb and the one Sam had last year isn't it. You post like you are going to run the table on everybody next year and Flanders is unstoppable.Be careful newbie, those posts will come back to haunt you. People will remind you of what you posted after they kick your ***.

Sammy94
June 8th, 2012, 07:59 AM
People will remind you of what you posted after they kick your ***.

The whole concept of a message board? I guess since no coach can save our offense perhaps we should be ranked where McNeese is.

bluehenbillk
June 8th, 2012, 08:06 AM
Looks good if you discount the schedules. Too many CAA teams in top 12,unless you want a team there with 2-3 L's.(and no Maine).Lehigh has a very weak schedule and could be much higher. CAA vs NDSU in finalxthumbsupx

Why would Maine be there? They won't be top 3 in the CAA this year.

TheRevSFA
June 8th, 2012, 08:08 AM
I agree with Sam being #1, however I don't see them finishing in the top 5.

Sammy94
June 8th, 2012, 08:11 AM
I agree with Sam being #1, however I don't see them finishing in the top 5.

Perhaps not, we have to fight all year for a playoff spot after our scheduling issues.

TheRevSFA
June 8th, 2012, 08:32 AM
Perhaps not, we have to fight all year for a playoff spot after our scheduling issues.

Glad you got that wasn't an attempt at smack. Two FBS games, one of which is winnable..plus you have to beat UCA on their field (something no one has done yet) and run through conference..plus not get injured...

Apphole
June 8th, 2012, 08:46 AM
the loudness, game day attendance & cold that is Washington/Grizzly Stadium

Nice spin job. Perfectly framed verbiage xthumbsupx

McNeese75
June 8th, 2012, 09:35 AM
Glad you got that wasn't an attempt at smack. Two FBS games, one of which is winnable..plus you have to beat UCA on their field (something no one has done yet) and run through conference..plus not get injured...

I think you pretty much hit all the nails (I would like to throw in the game with the Cowboys as a hurdle too, lol but not sure about that one). Kats will be really good but some tough sledding is ahead. Of course, that is what makes it fun for us armchair QBs xnodx

crossfire07
June 8th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Beating their first opponent of the year is not going to get them any 1st place vote. Incarnate Word, 2-8 d2 school. Not hardly. McNeese always seems to play well on the road in game where they are heavy underdogs. Then throw in being someone's homecoming date just adds to it.

Sammy94
June 8th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Two FBS games, one of which is winnable..plus you have to beat UCA on their field (something no one has done yet) and run through conference..plus not get injured...

I agree although I'm not sure either FBS game is winnable. Flanders will probably play a quarter against IW so he will be ready for Baylor but I don't see a win but this team is good. What I've seen, the offense still has the wildkat (go figure even with a new OC), more passing schemes and a no-huddle, which IMO will make the overall team speed even more dangerous. UCA, SFA, and McNuggets (@ Bowers and homecoming) are the games of concern. We win those 3 and we will be fine. We lose 1 and I think we still make the playoffs. If we are healthy going into the playoffs, I like our chances even away from Bowers.

TheRevSFA
June 8th, 2012, 10:21 AM
I think SFA and Sam will be a closer game this year, a la 2010. Attaway has more experience and stopped making dumb mistakes after BOTPW.

He's no Moses, though.

Sammy94
June 8th, 2012, 10:36 AM
I think SFA and Sam will be a closer game this year

It might be, I think SFA has the 2nd best team in the SLC this year.
What everyone seems to forget is our defense. We didn't lose our DC and have to replace 2 starters. NDSU's QB was running for his life and was almost out with an injury from the hits from our defense. It took a fake punt and a interception return to the 1 to score against this D in that game. You can plan all you want to stop our offense but you better bring a pretty good offense to the game also. Should be a fun year.

No_Skill
June 8th, 2012, 05:09 PM
What everyone seems to forget is our defense. We didn't lose our DC and have to replace 2 starters. NDSU's QB was running for his life and was almost out with an injury from the hits from our defense. It took a fake punt and a interception return to the 1 to score against this D in that game. You can plan all you want to stop our offense but you better bring a pretty good offense to the game also. Should be a fun year.

One could also say it took two NDSU turnovers for Sam to stay close in the first half. Matter of perspective, I suppose.

Milktruck74
June 9th, 2012, 08:15 AM
What I like about preseason polls is all the HOPE teams have early on. I also like the idea, if you don't like you position, you just win until you are ranked where you want to be. Keep winning and you will continue to go up every week.

Cocky
June 9th, 2012, 08:39 AM
JSU is too high or I missed the press release that Jack wasnt the coach.

2009Cowboy
June 9th, 2012, 09:41 AM
What I like about preseason polls is all the HOPE teams have early on. I also like the idea, if you don't like you position, you just win until you are ranked where you want to be. Keep winning and you will continue to go up every week.

I like it when the unranked teams in these pretender polls flatten the ranked teams.

Thundar
June 9th, 2012, 01:56 PM

Did you watch the same game?? We scored 2 offensive TD's and a FG, your offense only scored 2 FG's and your QB took way more hits than ours

McNeese2012
June 9th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Did you watch the same game?? We scored 2 offensive TD's and a FG, your offense only scored 2 FG's and your QB took way more hits than ours

I was wondering what game he watched as well. Technically, the field goal team scored those 6 points, not the offense :)

344Johnson
June 9th, 2012, 06:22 PM
Ga Southern is a great team, but did everyone forget the Semifinal game last year? I don't mind SHSU at #1, but I can't see how you could put anyone else ahead of NDSU. It's a good thing that preseason polls don't effect the FCS postseason play like they can in the FBS. xbangx

That game was closer than the scoreboard.

They stopped Flanders bro. He didn't have anywhere to go, similar to our running backs.

crossfire07
June 9th, 2012, 07:12 PM
Pre season polls do not affect the out come of FBS. The BCS puter does not use any of that to figure who is where.It is all based on who you played and what happened. I do like how the strength of schedule comes into play.You get docked for playing Sisters Of The Poor and Incarnate Word just as you should be.Everybody in FCS wants to be the top dog but many are too damn scared to play top dogs unless they are forced to in the playoffs.I was hoping the agreement that McNeese,Montana and App signed to play each other would be followed by others nationally and eliminate some of those horrible ooc games but they are still sitting on the porch too scared to get off of it.

dakotadan
June 9th, 2012, 08:12 PM
no major criticism here

26th.

Thanks for the concern.

OrygunBison
June 9th, 2012, 08:28 PM
NDSU didn't exactly have a stellar offense last year but SHSU's defense was easily the best we played all year. I was truly surprised by that. They came up with some great stops as well.

Personally, I have no problem with not being #1 in the preseason. We have some holes to fill. That said, I think we'll actually be better this year. I've always thought 2012 was our year. Maybe 2013 as well. If the offense starts to gel, NDSU will be extremely tough to beat.

As well as SHSU...
As well as GSU...
As well as Montana...
etc.

Gil Dobie
June 10th, 2012, 08:11 AM
NDSU didn't exactly have a stellar offense last year but SHSU's defense was easily the best we played all year. I was truly surprised by that. They came up with some great stops as well.

Personally, I have no problem with not being #1 in the preseason. We have some holes to fill. That said, I think we'll actually be better this year. I've always thought 2012 was our year. Maybe 2013 as well. If the offense starts to gel, NDSU will be extremely tough to beat.

As well as SHSU...
As well as GSU...
As well as Montana...
etc.

Looks like possibly 1 Senior starter this year.

Houndawg
June 10th, 2012, 09:23 AM

As well as SHSU...
As well as GSU...
As well as Montana...
etc.

They gave up 17 pts and 115 yds rushing...how good can they be...xwhistlex

Bison Fan in NW MN
June 10th, 2012, 10:21 AM

As well as SHSU...
As well as GSU...
As well as Montana...
etc.

The only "holes" to be filled are 2 OL, WR and LB. The only concern I have is the OL. Cornick and Richard were very good lineman, young guys need to step-up. Our 2nd string LBers played a lot of minutes and I have no concern there. Vraa, if he can stay healthy, will be better than Holloway.

NDSU will be a legit NC contender for the next 2 yrs.

Pard4Life
June 12th, 2012, 04:50 PM
He did but so did the Payton award winner from EWU. There's too much talent on offense this year for Lehigh not to be able to put up points. I think life after Lum will be just fine imo. I have a lot of faith in OC Dave Cecchini to put what is a great group of skill players in a position to succeed at a high level. Lehigh should be a much more balanced team on offense given their two headed monster at RB.

xblahxxblahxxcrazyxxscanxxviolinxxnutsxxboringx

Pard4Life
June 12th, 2012, 04:51 PM
This is the first poll where I've actually seen Lehigh legitimately ranked. The AGS Lehigh ranking is a complete crock.