PDA

View Full Version : Newspaper Attacks Egriz and Jabs at Owner

Green26
June 5th, 2012, 05:10 AM
Egriz.com, the popular message board covering Montana athletics, is the subject of an article today. Below are links to one of several threads on egriz, as well as to the article. The article has already generated alot of comments. The reporter, Florio, has been very unfair and biased in her reporting involving UM athletics, in the views of most on egriz. The article is the front page headline article of the "Montana" section of the paper.

http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=57368

http://missoulian.com/news/local/griz-sports-forum-talk-turns-vulgar-in-wake-of-sexual/article_fd9c03ac-aeb5-11e1-9cdf-001a4bcf887a.html

danefan
June 5th, 2012, 05:39 AM
All press is good press?

Hoofbeats
June 5th, 2012, 05:48 AM
Until all the allegations, investigations and possible ramifications of behavior are identified and penalties handed down, Griz posters better learn to live with other opinions in this matter. Whether the newspaper columnist is reacting to a few posters or if she is right or wrong in her views is not the issue here, like everyone else who posts to that forum, she has the right to voice her opinion.

IF the allegations are true, penalize those responsible, take steps to make sure it doesn't happen again and move on. Until then, accept the fact that there will be those that will have a different opinion.

bluehenbillk
June 5th, 2012, 08:00 AM
It seems like a good article. I wouldn't be surprised to see if the NCAA or local police as part of their investigation follow internet activity of suspects - email, sites visited, comments on Facebook, Twitter or in this case e-Griz....

The tone of the whole thing reminds me of the initial Penn State reactions last fall.

MplsBison
June 5th, 2012, 08:09 AM
Team forums are just a bunch of old, homers who like to pat each other on the back about their team.

AGS and national boards are much more balanced and ultimately intelligent places to discuss topics related to FCS teams. IMO

KNUTS
June 5th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Gwen Florio is Cops and Courts reporter! She has continually added the U of M football team into every sexual assault allegation that has been charged in Missoula since the Barz investigation even when there is no connection. This continual recap of the 3 Sexual Assaults has rubbed people the wrong way and they have every right to blast her with whatever word they choose. The fact that she has now turned to reporting what is being said on an anonymous message board and falsely inserting the views of a select few smart *** posters, as the view of the majority, is ridiculous! The Missoulian along with many other newspapers is hemorrhaging money and sadly this is how they choose to up readership.

Not one person I know is saying that there is no way these sexual assaults didn’t happen yet everyone of them want to have the judicial system take its course before frying a 20 year old college student... accused or accuser. I would really like to see a law forbidding the release of anyone’s name until either a charge has been filed or a conviction. Then by all means cut their balls off!

mmiller_34
June 5th, 2012, 11:21 AM
I read both the thread and the article; I thought the article provided some good food-for-thought for those "1%" male egotistical jerks who think their words have no consequences.

ASUMountaineer
June 5th, 2012, 11:53 AM
I think the article is pointless. eGriz is an online message board that is generally anonymous. Covering/reporting anonymous posts from a fan board is hardly responsible when attempting to provide quality journalism. What "truth" did her research uncover? It comes across as having an agenda to harm eGriz and Chris' reputation rather than providing some sort of revelation around sexual assault.

chattownmocs
June 5th, 2012, 12:01 PM
“I guess I would just want them to know it really perpetuates a climate of violence against women,” she said of eGriz. “When they allow that type of communication to go on and on it becomes really accelerated and inflammatory. That is a big part of the problem around sexual violence against women in this country. I would implore them to consider that.”

Weese. Weese. Weese. What in the world are you talking about? Let me enlighten you with 2 facts that you would probably dispute. God Made men MUCH MUCH stronger than women. God gave men a MUCH MUCH stronger sex drive. In light of these 2 facts there are goign to be some sexual assaults. Also in light of these 2 facts and look at other places around the world as well as history. I would say that it is a miracle that sexual violence is not far more prevalent in this county. I don't know what is going on in Montana, but for you to lump the rest of us in with them truly makes you a c***.

clenz
June 5th, 2012, 12:03 PM
“I guess I would just want them to know it really perpetuates a climate of violence against women,” she said of eGriz. “When they allow that type of communication to go on and on it becomes really accelerated and inflammatory. That is a big part of the problem around sexual violence against women in this country. I would implore them to consider that.”

Weese. Weese. Weese. What in the world are you talking about? Let me enlighten you with 2 facts that you would probably dispute. God Made men MUCH MUCH stronger than women. God gave men a MUCH MUCH stronger sex drive. In light of these 2 facts there are goign to be some sexual assaults. Also in light of these 2 facts and look at other places around the world as well as history. I would say that it is a miracle that sexual violence is not far more prevalent in this county. I don't what is going on in Montana, but for you to lump the rest of us in with them truly makes you a c***.
Actually.....I would love to refute one of your two facts because it is complete ****...however, you don't seem like the kind of person willing to listen to rational arguments.

bluehenbillk
June 5th, 2012, 12:11 PM
You guys should use caution with the term "anonymous message board". There is nothing on the internet that is anonymous. If you're suspected of a crime the authorities are going to comb through your home & work computers, phones, etc looking up history of every page you viewed & everything you typed into Facebook, Twitter, message boards, everything.

KNUTS
June 5th, 2012, 12:20 PM
You guys should use caution with the term "anonymous message board". There is nothing on the internet that is anonymous. If you're suspected of a crime the authorities are going to comb through your home & work computers, phones, etc looking up history of every page you viewed & everything you typed into Facebook, Twitter, message boards, everything.

While you may be right as far as things I type or look up as myself i.e. facebook. I would argue that KNUTS is character loosely based on the real me.

BisonHype!
June 5th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Nothing like having the support from the press in your community huh?xasswhipx

ursus arctos horribilis
June 5th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Chris has a forum for others to discuss their opinions and so forth. To think that Chris and the mods should censor everything that some deem offensive is complete horse****. I can understand her being offended, she has offended many with her own choice of words in articles and other elements in articles as KNUTS has previously stated.

Since she's attempting to pressure Chris on this matter and hold him accountable for the actions of a few of the posters then I think it would be fair for Chris to hold the Missoulian responsible for her remarks. He should fight fire with fire and have any eGrizzer that is offended by the characterizations cancel their Missoulian Subs and not buy the paper.

It is regrettable that Chris wasn't available for comment on the matter but to blame him for things said on every thread by posters means you are asking him to censor opinions.

It is odd to see a reporter asking for censorship because they don't agree with opinions, words, and so on. These are discussions, they should be had, they should be refuted by those that don't agree and supported by those that do.

That forum is for it's audience and it's audience should determine what they want or view as acceptable as a whole. If you're not it's audience (I'm not) then what goes on in it is not really something you can make an informed analysis on by pulling a few quotes from a few posters. It is full of homers like any other team forum. That is the whole point of the team forum in the first place.

TheRevSFA
June 5th, 2012, 12:35 PM

Weese. Weese. Weese. What in the world are you talking about? Let me enlighten you with 2 facts that you would probably dispute. God Made men MUCH MUCH stronger than women. God gave men a MUCH MUCH stronger sex drive. In light of these 2 facts there are goign to be some sexual assaults. Also in light of these 2 facts and look at other places around the world as well as history. I would say that it is a miracle that sexual violence is not far more prevalent in this county. I don't know what is going on in Montana, but for you to lump the rest of us in with them truly makes you a c***.

Yet women can have multiple orgasms, while men can only have one. Who won in that regard?

MplsBison
June 5th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Naive question: do papers even make money on actual paper subscriptions anymore?

I sure as heck have never subscribed and don't plan to ever. Lifelong online reader here.

Uncle Rico's Clan
June 5th, 2012, 12:39 PM
If Gwen is offended by the posting on egriz, I would love to see her reaction to some of the venom on the boards associated with some of the monster programs out there. Some of the things on shaggybevo.com would cause here head to explode. Egriz is pretty tame compared with many of the sites that follow major college sports.

That being said, I think its crazy that a reporter for one of the largest papers in the state to feel its newsworthy to write an article about a message board. I have thought she had an agenda throughout most of this mess, and this article cements that in my mind.

AshevilleApp2
June 5th, 2012, 12:40 PM
Yet women can have multiple orgasms, while men can only have one. Who won in that regard?

I want a Vagina.

Oh wait, that's been done...

BisonHype!
June 5th, 2012, 12:40 PM
Chris has a forum for others to discuss their opinions and so forth. To think that Chris and the mods should censor everything that some deem offensive is complete horse****. I can understand her being offended, she has offended many with her own choice of words in articles and other elements in articles as KNUTS has previously stated.

Since she's attempting to pressure Chris on this matter and hold him accountable for the actions of a few of the posters then I think it would be fair for Chris to hold the Missoulian responsible for her remarks. He should fight fire with fire and have any eGrizzer that is offended by the characterizations cancel their Missoulian Subs and not buy the paper.

It is regrettable that Chris wasn't available for comment on the matter but to blame him for things said on every thread by posters means you are asking him to censor opinions.

It is odd to see a reporter asking for censorship because they don't agree with opinions, words, and so on. These are discussions, they should be had, they should be refuted by those that don't agree and supported by those that do.

That forum is for it's audience and it's audience should determine what they want or view as acceptable as a whole. If you're not it's audience (I'm not) then what goes on in it is not really something you can make an informed analysis on by pulling a few quotes from a few posters. It is full of homers like any other team forum. That is the whole point of the team forum in the first place.

Exactly, every college website is full of homers that support the team. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT! This is crazy that she is making this big of a deal about it.xslapfightx If you don't like the opinions on that website... don't visit that website. TOO EASY!

FCS_pwns_FBS
June 5th, 2012, 12:49 PM
IMO, the author is just upset that lynch mobs aren't assembling in Missoula and at UM the way they did in the Duke lacrosse case. There are truly some women who won't be satisfied with anything the criminal justice system does for sexual assault short of dismantling constitutional rights.

LakesBison
June 5th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Haha egriz !!!

But message boards are "OPINIONATED" no one can get in trouble unless there is.financial harm to that entity

chattownmocs
June 5th, 2012, 12:56 PM

Hmm.. I know what you mean, but men CAN have more than 1 orgasm provided they can get it up more than once.

boogereagle
June 5th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Good story, provides some interesting context. Local messageboards tend to take themselves awfully seriously until they get called out on something, then it's suddenly just a bunch of guys joking around and reporters should focus on something else. And I'm not necessarily slamming egriz. But if you talk the talk, don't be surprised when you get called out.

With the right to free speech comes the responsiblity to own what you say, whether you type anonymously on a messageboard or yell it in somebody's face.
And I suspect most of the negative stuff that gets said on messageboards wouldn't be yelled in somebody's face -- or said with 100 yards of the target of said negativity.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 5th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Good story, provides some interesting context. Local messageboards tend to take themselves awfully seriously until they get called out on something, then it's suddenly just a bunch of guys joking around and reporters should focus on something else. And I'm not necessarily slamming egriz. But if you talk the talk, don't be surprised when you get called out.

With the right to free speech comes the responsiblity to own what you say, whether you type anonymously on a messageboard or yell it in somebody's face.
And I suspect most of the negative stuff that gets said on messageboards wouldn't be yelled in somebody's face -- or said with 100 yards of the target of said negativity.

Nothing I disagree with there. Chris & eGriz are the only ones being painted in the story even though it was not him saying those things. It was labeled as "a poster" and the people saying it are not being held to their own words. The blame appears to be placed on Chris from my perspective which means she is trying to pressure him.

BisonBacker
June 5th, 2012, 01:45 PM
I want a Vagina.

Oh wait, that's been done...

Ask CapnCat if you can borrow his Wait on second thought that thing would be so used and abused you wouldn't want it anyway :D
As far as the newspaper article in question...I think the woman is a dunce for what she wrote. To ask for censorship not to mention the painting with a broad brush like she did make her look like an A**!

Sam_Kats
June 5th, 2012, 02:01 PM
This lady is a loser. Is probably as liberal as they come, fights to have the right to say anything she wants - yet ONLY when it benefits her. Typical.

I'm waiting for Alpha to chew her a new one....get on that, Annie

clenz
June 5th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Haha egriz !!!

But message boards are "OPINIONATED" no one can get in trouble unless there is.financial harm to that entity

Yet you've threatened to sue me multiple times for the opinion the world would be better off without you

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

boogereagle
June 5th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Nothing I disagree with there. Chris & eGriz are the only ones being painted in the story even though it was not him saying those things. It was labeled as "a poster" and the people saying it are not being held to their own words. The blame appears to be placed on Chris from my perspective which means she is trying to pressure him.

That could well be.
My take after my first and so far only reading of the story is that he's the only 'name' the reporter had to use, so she did. I didn't get the idea that she was pinning blame or calling him out for being a sexist, just reporting that he's the one who runs the site. Personally, I'd have used a couple of the poster names to attribute the bad stuff to.

But since I really know next to nothing about what's going on, my take on motives and fairness and everything else could be way, way off.

LakesBison
June 5th, 2012, 04:00 PM
i dont need to sue anyone, ill survive on my own cash.

ALPHAGRIZ1
June 5th, 2012, 04:04 PM
The quote in the article about "The Rape Room" was mine and I own it and would say it again online or to this dumb c*n*s face.

The reporter (sugar tits) was getting personal and going after Chris and his website and she even tried to intimidate him by stating where he worked. She is doing this because she knows people like Chris will cave to pressure and dont have the spine to stand up and tell her to go f*c* herself.

You either censor or you dont there is no gray area and I would pick the absolutely no censorship avenue and fight this stiletto heal wearing lesbian to the death over her pressure tactics. She wouldnt win at this the same way she wouldnt win a race, an arm wrestling contest, or a sewing contest. Men are just better than they are at pretty much everything and they know it.........hence the animosity.

LakesBison
June 5th, 2012, 04:06 PM
Alpha.... dont ever change man.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 5th, 2012, 04:16 PM
That could well be.
My take after my first and so far only reading of the story is that he's the only 'name' the reporter had to use, so she did. I didn't get the idea that she was pinning blame or calling him out for being a sexist, just reporting that he's the one who runs the site. Personally, I'd have used a couple of the poster names to attribute the bad stuff to.

But since I really know next to nothing about what's going on, my take on motives and fairness and everything else could be way, way off.

Your take on it, even without much knowledge on the situation seems pretty reasonable to me. I've not joined in on the crowd railing against this reporter as she is doing her job and all that and her work seemed somewhat slanted or maybe more to the opinion side than standard reporting of facts and only facts but not so much that I could not reconcile it with what is known.

This takes it a little further to the side that makes me think she lacks some integrity in her reporting of stories. Chris' name and where he works seem to me be used as a tool here to exert pressure to shame him and his employer.

LakesBison
June 5th, 2012, 04:17 PM
THIS IS AWESOME: (taken from comments on missoula online paper)

Oliver - 3 hours ago
Breaking New Update ------ After searching nearly 770,000 posts on Egriz, Gwen found 37 offending words. She was last seen shaking her head as she walked to her private study with her favorite Peanuts comic strip. Snoopy is said to have overhead her asking herself, “What would Lucy do?” Charlie Brown was last seen trying to hide his football from Gwen as Linus quietly sat in the corner with his blanket. On his perch, Woodstock tweeted this news to all his followers.

crossfire07
June 5th, 2012, 06:29 PM
I'm sure she would LOVE to hear everyones thoughts on this matter :)

mailto:[email protected]

Grizalltheway
June 5th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Does anyone have her email address?

[email protected]

ursus arctos horribilis
June 5th, 2012, 07:13 PM
Just my opinion on the matter but giving a rational opinion on her article and some of the thought deficiency in the analysis or her understanding of the nature of how the message boards function is probably more than enough. Attacking her personally is in pretty poor taste in my estimation.

In other words...Lakes sit this one out if you would.:D

crossfire07
June 5th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Nobody has suggested attacking her personally. She might like it and refuse to call it "assault".

ursus arctos horribilis
June 5th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Nobody has suggested attacking her personally. She might like it and refuse to call it "assault".

No, I wasn't implying that you were crossfire so don't take it like that. I was kinda trying to make a funny at LB's expense.

JSUBison
June 5th, 2012, 08:29 PM

More likely she'd sexually assault one of us. She is a predator. No means no, Florio.

http://i.saucesome.net/eDZ.gif

clenz
June 6th, 2012, 07:04 AM
i dont need to sue anyone, ill survive on my own cash.

I'll let a Mr. Travis Brown know that then....considering he sent me a PM on CS after you threatened to sue him by email after he sent a note to your news station.

BisonBacker
June 6th, 2012, 07:08 AM
The quote in the article about "The Rape Room" was mine and I own it and would say it again online or to this dumb c*n*s face.

The reporter (sugar tits) was getting personal and going after Chris and his website and she even tried to intimidate him by stating where he worked. She is doing this because she knows people like Chris will cave to pressure and dont have the spine to stand up and tell her to go f*c* herself.

You either censor or you dont there is no gray area and I would pick the absolutely no censorship avenue and fight this stiletto heal wearing lesbian to the death over her pressure tactics. She wouldnt win at this the same way she wouldnt win a race, an arm wrestling contest, or a sewing contest. Men are just better than they are at pretty much everything and they know it.........hence the animosity.

Hey Alpha come on Tell us how you really feel :D

MplsBison
June 6th, 2012, 07:22 AM
I'll let a Mr. Travis Brown know that then....considering he sent me a PM on CS after you threatened to sue him by email after he sent a note to your news station.

Now this has piqued my interest.

Does anyone know: has there ever been a case such that after a person lost his/her actual, real life job because they were such a piece of human trash on the internet that other people from the internet figured out this person's real life job and emailed his/her employer, the person who lost his/her job sued the person who sent the email?

Honestly, I wouldn't want lakes to lose his jobs and I wouldn't go to the effort of emailing his employer....but it sure makes me snicker that someone else did it and he got so flustered that his threatened a lawsuit.

Has there ever been a case like that and would he have a chance in court? What would/could he charge?

Of course, not that this would ever slow lakes down one iota. No, just because people know your real name, your real employer, your home address, etc. Why should that shame you in the slightest as to what you post on the internet? That doesn't count for anything - right?

NoDak 4 Ever
June 6th, 2012, 08:04 AM

Does anyone know: has there ever been a case such that after a person lost his/her actual, real life job because they were such a piece of human trash on the internet that other people from the internet figured out this person's real life job and emailed his/her employer, the person who lost his/her job sued the person who sent the email?

Honestly, I wouldn't want lakes to lose his jobs and I wouldn't go to the effort of emailing his employer....but it sure makes me snicker that someone else did it and he got so flustered that his threatened a lawsuit.

Has there ever been a case like that and would he have a chance in court? What would/could he charge?

Of course, not that this would ever slow lakes down one iota. No, just because people know your real name, your real employer, your home address, etc. Why should that shame you in the slightest as to what you post on the internet? That doesn't count for anything - right?

If the police visiting him at work and the corresponding report having been posted on the internet for all to see didn't affect his job, I'm not sure anything will.

MplsBison
June 6th, 2012, 08:11 AM
If the police visiting him at work and the corresponding report having been posted on the internet for all to see didn't affect his job, I'm not sure anything will.

Yeah no kidding.

Wouldn't the risk of losing your job alone be enough to stop it? Let alone the humiliation. He simply was born without the ability to feel shame. Not just on himself, but the shame he brings to his business, family and what friends he does have.

laxVik
June 6th, 2012, 08:42 AM
Like a bunch of whiny duck fans here. Right the ship and then you'll stay out of the news. Simple.

MplsBison
June 6th, 2012, 08:49 AM
Like a bunch of whiny duck fans here. Right the ship and then you'll stay out of the news. Simple.

Well that's simple. Just only recruit 18-22 year old men who don't think any sexual or illegal thoughts. Ever.

LakesBison
June 6th, 2012, 08:51 AM
Wow some of you get creepier everyday.

Green26
June 6th, 2012, 09:05 AM

Yes, this type of claim would be a valid cause of action in court, assuming the main purpose of the email/communication to the poster's employer was to cause trouble for and harm the poster (and potentially cause him to lose his job). It's not permissible to intentionally cause harm to another person. If there was a valid reason for the communication, and the loss of job came secondarily from that, then that would generally not be actionable. I once researched this issue.

NoDak 4 Ever
June 6th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Wow some of you get creepier everyday.

From an almost 40 year old jock-sniffer, that's saying a lot!

MplsBison
June 6th, 2012, 09:25 AM
Yeah but how could you prove that the person sending the email caused the harm to the poster?

What the if the email was simply like "Excuse me Sir or Madam, I just want to bring to your attention that one of your employees has been posting comments on my message board which are very unfitting of your television station. I don't think it's wise use of company time or equipment to post such messages. Please take this into consideration as you see fit. Good day".

I think that's like suing someone for calling the cops on you for speeding and then you lost your job because of the citation.

MplsBison
June 6th, 2012, 09:26 AM

Yeah but it's ok because he's married to someone who went to high school in Bismarck with Esley Thorton. I believe that's what he said in one of his posts.

BisonBacker
June 6th, 2012, 10:10 AM

Now here NoDak 4 Ever I have to agree with you. LOL that was hilarious and oh so true.

Green26
June 6th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Yeah but how could you prove that the person sending the email caused the harm to the poster?

What the if the email was simply like "Excuse me Sir or Madam, I just want to bring to your attention that one of your employees has been posting comments on my message board which are very unfitting of your television station. I don't think it's wise use of company time or equipment to post such messages. Please take this into consideration as you see fit. Good day".

I think that's like suing someone for calling the cops on you for speeding and then you lost your job because of the citation.

That situation would still likely be actionable, although not clear cut. What was the purpose of the communication to the employer? Why would the sender have an interest in sending the communication, other than to cause problems for the poster? If the sender was another employee of the employer or a shareholder, then there would probably be a valid reason for sending the communications (for the reasons you stated). This would likely be decided by a jury.

If the employee was a government employee, then I suppose a citizen might be able to make a valid argument that the communication was sent for the benefit of better of government and efficiency (if the posts were being made on work time from work computers).

The example regarding calling the cops because someone is speeding is not applicable. A citizen can almost always report a crime. However, in your situation, there's no allegation of a crime being committed.

Again, I get back to the real purpose of the communication. It looked to me, and I think some juries would agree, that the sender was mainly just out to get the employee and cause problems for him. By the way, I did my prior research on the internet and not in legal books or anything like that.

ASUMountaineer
June 6th, 2012, 10:48 AM

I think we all understand that, but the names of the posters were not included. Most likely, because she didn't have them. So, she chose to just post quotes off of a message board where the names of the posters are unknown. I think it's just poor journalism.

MplsBison
June 6th, 2012, 11:14 AM
That situation would still likely be actionable, although not clear cut. What was the purpose of the communication to the employer? Why would the sender have an interest in sending the communication, other than to cause problems for the poster? If the sender was another employee of the employer or a shareholder, then there would probably be a valid reason for sending the communications (for the reasons you stated). This would likely be decided by a jury.

If the employee was a government employee, then I suppose a citizen might be able to make a valid argument that the communication was sent for the benefit of better of government and efficiency (if the posts were being made on work time from work computers).

The example regarding calling the cops because someone is speeding is not applicable. A citizen can almost always report a crime. However, in your situation, there's no allegation of a crime being committed.

Again, I get back to the real purpose of the communication. It looked to me, and I think some juries would agree, that the sender was mainly just out to get the employee and cause problems for him. By the way, I did my prior research on the internet and not in legal books or anything like that.

Ok, all good points (and yes I know you're just researching online). This is just for fun anyway.

So then, what would actual charge be against the person who sent the email? Or perhaps, let me ask another way --- let's say that instead of sending an email, a person either simply called lakes's boss or physically walked into the station and talked to the guy. The same information is passed with the same result, lakes is fired.

Can lakes sue the guy who called or showed up just the same as the guy who email? So that's one question.

The other question is, what law did these people break? What crime have they committed?

Or can a person sue someone in non-criminal court simply because that person did something that they didn't like? I'm obviously not a legal mind here, but it seems like there should be some hard, specific law that was broken to warrant even a civil suit.

What kind of damages could he reasonably ask for?

MplsBison
June 6th, 2012, 11:18 AM

Well...if you're clever you can make it "harder" for them to trace you, by using multiple proxy servers. In other words, sending your message to a server in Africa, which sends the message to a server in China, ...., etc. and then finally the message makes it to the email server.

But not like they can't still trace it.

It's kinda interesting actually, if you read the police report for lakes foul up, one of the first things it says was that they tried to contact the suspect [lakes real name] at his contact info. Then they went to the fake address he gave, etc. So right from the very start, they knew it was him. To me that means they had to trace his ip back to his ISP, call them up and demand the name on the account linked to that ip address. I'm sure that's something well within their authority to demand.

Either that or they knew there's only one person in town who's that big of a ___ up to send an email like that. (snicker)

ALPHAGRIZ1
June 6th, 2012, 11:39 AM
This is another shining example of a chick in the real world ACTING like she wants equality with men then when it boils right down to it she wants differences between men and women when it suits her cause.

Guys are guys we call each other names, we looks for reasons to call our friends a fag, cockgobbler or homo, its what we do and they do it back when applicable. Does it mean anything? No its just a stupid game we play and it has nothing to do with real homos, fags or cockgobblers.

We dont hate the guys we hang out with which is why we hang out with them. Its stupid, its fun its what we do.

You want equality, then you will be treated the same way......whats that your gonna cry because its vulgar and you cant take the joke? Aww OK then why dont you change the rules so you can get your way and be treated with what YOU deem as respect.

Simple cliche, if you want to run with the big dogs you have to get off the porch, if you cant hang then you will be looking at the south end of a north bound big dog running rough shod over everything in its path. Just because we joke around on a message board about how needy, weak and stupid women are doesnt mean we believe it or practice this in our everyday lives. It just means you should make us some sandwiches, iron with a little extra starch on our shirts and laugh a little instead of being angry all the time about something you have no control over. I would bet that the number of men on message boards that are chivalrous, romantic and all around good guys is higher than the .02% of offending posts you cried about while writing your story.

Since women like you seem to be living in storyland here is a little tip from AG1 INC........the prince that rides up on the white horse doesnt stop to pick up chicks like you, he doesnt give a chick like you a rose and you most definitely do not ride off into the sunset together. Even that fag wants a woman with character, integrity and the real ability to be a woman.

He might however pay you if you would feed, water and shoe his horse. (60% of what he would pay a man )

Sorry, some of us are men and we will not be pushed, backed or painted into a corner by some chick with an agenda. That **** only flies in big cities with the so called men that are blatant metrosexuals that have been neutered by the feminist agenda.

They are the dogs that stay on the porch

NoDak 4 Ever
June 6th, 2012, 11:41 AM
This is another shining example of a chick in the real world ACTING like she wants equality with men then when it boils right down to it she wants differences between men and women when it suits her cause.

Guys are guys we call each other names, we looks for reasons to call our friends a fag, cockgobbler or homo, its what we do and they do it back when applicable. Does it mean anything? No its just a stupid game we play and it has nothing to do with real homos, fags or cockgobblers.

We dont hate the guys we hang out with which is why we hang out with them. Its stupid, its fun its what we do.

You want equality, then you will be treated the same way......whats that your gonna cry because its vulgar and you cant take the joke? Aww OK then why dont you change the rules so you can get your way and be treated with what YOU deem as respect.

Simple cliche, if you want to run with the big dogs you have to get off the porch, if you cant hang then you will be looking at the south end of a north bound big dog running rough shod over everything in its path. Just because we joke around on a message board about how needy, weak and stupid women are doesnt mean we believe it or practice this in our everyday lives. It just means you should make us some sandwiches, iron with a little extra starch on our shirts and laugh a little instead of being angry all the time about something you have no control over. I would bet that the number of men on message boards that are chivalrous, romantic and all around good guys is higher than the .02% of offending posts you cried about while writing your story.

Since women like you seem to be living in storyland here is a little tip from AG1 INC........the prince that rides up on the white horse doesnt stop to pick up chicks like you, he doesnt give a chick like you a rose and you most definitely do not ride off into the sunset together. Even that fag wants a woman with character, integrity and the real ability to be a woman.

He might however pay you if you would feed, water and shoe his horse. (60% of what he would pay a man )

Sorry, some of us are men and we will not be pushed, backed or painted into a corner by some chick with an agenda. That **** only flies in big cities with the so called men that are blatant metrosexuals that have been neutered by the feminist agenda.

http://miltownkid.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/internettoughguy.jpg

ALPHAGRIZ1
June 6th, 2012, 11:47 AM
http://images.ebaumsworld.com/thumbs/avatars/mikepeyser/mikepeyser-1244655607.jpg

Thanks NoDak..............we were hungry!

MplsBison
June 6th, 2012, 11:54 AM

No sir, out in Montana they don't put up with that ___.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-04-27/death-penalty-montana-teacher/54585580/1

ALPHAGRIZ1
June 6th, 2012, 12:01 PM
No sir, out in Montana they don't put up with that ___.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-04-27/death-penalty-montana-teacher/54585580/1

I hope you are not implying these guys were "real men"?

ursus arctos horribilis
June 6th, 2012, 12:30 PM
I hope you are not implying these guys were "real men"?

I'm not sure if he is or not. He always seems to find some way to latch on to something in a post and give it his own perspective that is incorrect and make a case for something that you never disagreed with.

What I got out of it (your post) is that things are changing with men and the fact that most men in the current society are pussies that bend down and let women have their way on anything they want and act like "Don't make wifey/girlfriend mad cuz ****'s gonna hit the fan!". In reality, if **** ever does hit the fan and a situation breaks out where a gal needs a fella to step in the first person she'll turn to is the person she despised for his actions previously.

I'm from that area where that went down, I know you have relatives in that farm country area as well. Those two mother ****ers would have been DOA quicker than **** if any of my cousins, brother, Uncles, you, or many of the other real tough gun carrying ****ers I know had been around when that was going down.

They got away with killing her because unfortunately they were able to do it outside the gaze of anyone but especially the real men that would have made them pay dearly.

MplsBison
June 6th, 2012, 12:42 PM
I'm not sure if he is or not. He always seems to find some way to latch on to something in a post and give it his own perspective that is incorrect and make a case for something that you never disagreed with.

What I got out of it (your post) is that things are changing with men and the fact that most men in the current society are pussies that bend down and let women have their way on anything they want and act like "Don't make wifey/girlfriend mad cuz ****'s gonna hit the fan!". In reality, if **** ever does hit the fan and a situation breaks out where a gal needs a fella to step in the first person she'll turn to is the person she despised for his actions previously.

I'm from that area where that went down, I know you have relatives in that farm country area as well. Those two mother ****ers would have been DOA quicker than **** if any of my cousins, brother, Uncles, you, or many of the other real tough gun carrying ****ers I know had been around when that was going down.

They got away with killing her because unfortunately they were able to do it outside the gaze of anyone but especially the real men that would have made them pay dearly.

Ugh.

Please move to Saskatchewan. This country does not have room for people like that.

You call the police if things need to be taken care of. You don't take it into your own hands, unless it's very extreme circumstances (in which case someone should be dialing 911 in parallel with about 8 or 9 guys holding the psycho down until the cops can get there).

ALPHAGRIZ1
June 6th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Ugh.

Please move to Saskatchewan. This country does not have room for people like that.

You call the police if things need to be taken care of. You don't take it into your own hands, unless it's very extreme circumstances (in which case someone should be dialing 911 in parallel with about 8 or 9 guys holding the psycho down until the cops can get there).

And in less than one post he proves both of our points more eloquently than we ever could have.

"Guys" (and I use that term very F*C*ING loosely in your case) like you need to move to San Fran or some other blue/welfare state. How did you ever make it this far in life by letting somebody else do all the work for you?

You make me sick, and there is no doubt you would be one of the fags dialing 911 while justice was being served.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 6th, 2012, 12:52 PM
Ugh.

Do I? You don't know me very well but I assure you that they would be called but what needed to be done would be done first. I have lots of real life experiences that I could relate to you that would show you that what I said is not only plausible but likely. Convincing you is not a goal of mine however.

MplsBison
June 6th, 2012, 12:54 PM
And in less than one post he proves both of our points more eloquently than we ever could have.

"Guys" (and I use that term very F*C*ING loosely in your case) like you need to move to San Fran or some other blue/welfare state. How did you ever make it this far in life by letting somebody else do all the work for you?

You make me sick, and there is no doubt you would be one of the fags dialing 911 while justice was being served.

We each get the same vote. Your lifestyle can't be that much better.

MplsBison
June 6th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Do I? You don't know me very well but I assure you that they would be called but what needed to be done would be done first. I have lots of real life experiences that I could relate to you that would show you that what I said is not only plausible but likely. Convincing you is not a goal of mine however.

Really? You've shot a human, on purpose, with a handgun .... because "that's what needed to be done"?

A) bulls**t, your anal cavity would be getting raped at this very moment in prison if true
B) ok, I'll play along -- why did you do this?

ALPHAGRIZ1
June 6th, 2012, 01:02 PM
Really? You've shot a human, on purpose, with a handgun .... because "that's what needed to be done"?

A) bulls**t, your anal cavity would be getting raped at this very moment in prison if true

Yes, Ursus has shot a human being with a handgun.....I am proof. Ursus shot me in the shoulder with a .38 caliber snub nosed revolver during an incident in down town Missoula back in 2004.

Its how we met.

He set me straight and I owe him for the life altering "tough love" he showed me back in the day. I am a better person now because of it.......as much as it pains me to say.

Call BS on this all you want to but I have an Ocean Pacific T Shirt with entrance and exit holes in it....framed on the wall of my den.

ALPHAGRIZ1
June 6th, 2012, 01:04 PM
We each get the same vote. Your lifestyle can't be that much better.

Trust me, my lifestyle is A LOT better than yours and it has absolutely nothing to do with sexual persuasion.

BisonBacker
June 6th, 2012, 01:17 PM

Ugh.

People like you are one of the reasons this country is so F#C#ED UP. I worked in law enforcement and had to deal with dumbasses like you far to long. You would be the one to call 911 and then bitch when the police respond that they were driving to fast on their way to save your #SS. I say Alpha, Ursus or I would gladly pay for a one way ticket out of this country for you! Hopefully to a place that has no internet service xnodx

KNUTS
June 6th, 2012, 01:38 PM

Good point... DICK BANANA!

ALPHAGRIZ1
June 6th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Thanks, Cock Chocula

xcoffeex

ursus arctos horribilis
June 6th, 2012, 01:43 PM

See, I never said that. You made that up. I have been shot at though in a robbery once if that does anything for you. I don't carry, so if that part got of hand in the melee and that sort of force was needed I'd probably hope that Alpha, or another friend with the appropriate gear was on scene for that part if it was necessary. I'm only good up until the point pugilism is out the window, but that effort would still be put up to not see something like what happened to that teacher.

I do not use guns because one time in 2004 I shot this dude downtown for wearing an OP T shirt and I missed, I think I hit him in the shoulder and was so appalled that I missed his big melon that I gave em' up for good.

KNUTS
June 6th, 2012, 01:45 PM
Ugh.

Hey you kid, that just smashed my window and is stealing my stereo, I'm calling the cops!!! Thats gonna work out real well for you. I'm going to run right in the middle of that **** and the bigger person is walking away with the stereo. Then we dont have to get poor old Roscoe P Coltrain out of bed and the kid learned a lesson... Dont steal from someone who can kick your ***!

Now if guns are involved you better have good cover and a night vision scope or I will have the stereo back and whatever piece you chose to carry into this!

Grizcountry420
June 6th, 2012, 01:48 PM
Damn it feels good to be a gangster............

ALPHAGRIZ1
June 6th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Damn it feels good to be a gangster............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL9ihXiFAko

McNeese2012
June 6th, 2012, 03:03 PM
calling da cops my ***! We be calling the coroner.

Sam_Kats
June 7th, 2012, 08:20 AM
Alpha - me & you need to hang out. We got off on the wrong foot.

Besides, then you could show me this shot up t-shirt & the broken camera...both, I'm assuming, are in your living room, errr, I mean DEN.

ALPHAGRIZ1
June 7th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Alpha - me & you need to hang out. We got off on the wrong foot.

Besides, then you could show me this shot up t-shirt & the broken camera...both, I'm assuming, are in your living room, errr, I mean DEN.

It is always good to hang out with me, as a matter of fact even an SHSU fan would have fun around me after I got done explaining the jokes to them. I do however detect a hint of disbelief in your post. So if you will allow me a few days to get back to Butte I will post pictures of the entry and exit holes in my black OP t shirt with the american flag on the back of it. There is still blood on the shirt since I never washed it and if need be we can do GSR and DNA tests to prove its my blood etc. As for the camera its been replaced and I no longer have the broken one so your just going to have to take my word on that one.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

MplsBison
June 7th, 2012, 12:18 PM
People like you are one of the reasons this country is so F#C#ED UP. I worked in law enforcement and had to deal with dumbasses like you far to long. You would be the one to call 911 and then bitch when the police respond that they were driving to fast on their way to save your #SS. I say Alpha, Ursus or I would gladly pay for a one way ticket out of this country for you! Hopefully to a place that has no internet service xnodx

Yep, the country is screwed because of too many people dialing 911.

That was your worst reach of all time.

MplsBison
June 7th, 2012, 12:20 PM
See, I never said that. You made that up. I have been shot at though in a robbery once if that does anything for you. I don't carry, so if that part got of hand in the melee and that sort of force was needed I'd probably hope that Alpha, or another friend with the appropriate gear was on scene for that part if it was necessary. I'm only good up until the point pugilism is out the window, but that effort would still be put up to not see something like what happened to that teacher.

I do not use guns because one time in 2004 I shot this dude downtown for wearing an OP T shirt and I missed, I think I hit him in the shoulder and was so appalled that I missed his big melon that I gave em' up for good.

As I thought, you've never shot anyone.

Talk is cheap. Especially....ESPECIALLY...internet message board talk. The cheapest of all talk.

No one, and I mean no one, is who they say they are on internet message boards. Me included. You'd never be able to tell it was me from just talking to me on the street.

Sammy94
June 7th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Call BS on this all you want to but I have an Ocean Pacific T Shirt with entrance and exit holes in it....framed on the wall of my den.

The only reason I have to call BS is because of the OP shirt. Do people still wear those shirts from the 80's?

ursus arctos horribilis
June 7th, 2012, 01:06 PM

Talk is cheap. Especially....ESPECIALLY...internet message board talk. The cheapest of all talk.

No one, and I mean no one, is who they say they are on internet message boards. Me included. You'd never be able to tell it was me from just talking to me on the street.

I never said I shot anyone, you threw that in. II am in real life who I am on the message boards. That may be unfamiliar to you but I can't help that. I'm sure I would seem different because people have more civility when they meet in person but once they didn't have that you'd see the exact same fella.

KNUTS
June 7th, 2012, 01:34 PM
The only reason I have to call BS is because of the OP shirt. Do people still wear those shirts from the 80's?

Montana is generally a few years behind the trends(Especially Butte, MT where they still wear Mullets... with pride!), so yes it is possible that the OP had just replaced the bitchin sweatshirt and hypercolor.

KNUTS
June 7th, 2012, 01:39 PM

I think most people on here are pretty much the same people in person. Maybe I'm naive in this but I really dont think I'm any different in person than I am on here. In fact Knuts is my nickname since I was 18 and most people call me that. The only difference I can tell about me in person to the internet is that I dont have to F-ing spell the words Im saying when I just speaking.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 7th, 2012, 02:04 PM
I think most people on here are pretty much the same people in person. Maybe I'm naive in this but I really dont think I'm any different in person than I am on here. In fact Knuts is my nickname since I was 18 and most people call me that. The only difference I can tell about me in person to the internet is that I dont have to F-ing spell the words Im saying when I just speaking."I'm" or "I am".

clenz
June 7th, 2012, 02:05 PM
I think most people on here are pretty much the same people in person. Maybe I'm naive in this but I really dont think I'm any different in person than I am on here. In fact Knuts is my nickname since I was 18 and most people call me that. The only difference I can tell about me in person to the internet is that I dont have to F-ing spell the words Im saying when I just speaking.

I'm almost identical to how I am here......

LakesBison
June 7th, 2012, 02:06 PM
me too, so cut me some slack, i get ripped on 24/7 on here, its hard being lakesbison

ursus arctos horribilis
June 7th, 2012, 02:12 PM
Pimpin' ain't easy Lakes.

clenz
June 7th, 2012, 02:16 PM
me too, so cut me some slack, i get ripped on 24/7 on here, its hard being lakesbison

Difference is, I may rub someone the wrong way but I'm not a giant douche that gets the police called on them for being exactly like I am on the internet/stalk potential UNI players, threaten a lawsuit because people don't like me, etc...

NoDak 4 Ever
June 7th, 2012, 02:18 PM

You get ripped on constantly because all you ever do is say stupid **** that contributes NOTHING of value to any conversation in which you participate. Try for once not doing that and it may help.

LakesBison
June 7th, 2012, 03:00 PM
keep repeating the same ol LIES about me. get over it, i am loud, I speak the truth and I said NDSU was going to be national champs and we were. Dont hate i just hope im on here long enough to fight back the lies and hate about me.

darell1976
June 7th, 2012, 03:02 PM
keep repeating the same ol LIES about me. get over it, i am loud, I speak the truth and I said NDSU was going to be national champs and we were. Dont hate i just hope im on here long enough to fight back the lies and hate about me.

Don't you say that every year?

clenz
June 7th, 2012, 03:02 PM

The cops pulling you out of work is not a lie....The police documents showing that you used a fake name and fake address to threaten a federal employee are public record.

LakesBison
June 7th, 2012, 03:04 PM
it was a 2 minute conversation, there was NO EVIDENCE FOR ARREST, it was just a power hungry angry old man Al Carlson trying to hate on me, kinda like what you guys do on a daily basis on this website. (whom even und fans hate now as well as ndsu fans) why dont you guys move on!

its like you're only argument towards me, every time I post whether its about NDSU, CAA, Montana, anything, you keep bringing up a NON-ISSUE>

Sam_Kats
June 7th, 2012, 03:04 PM
It is always good to hang out with me, as a matter of fact even an SHSU fan would have fun around me after I got done explaining the jokes to them. I do however detect a hint of disbelief in your post. So if you will allow me a few days to get back to Butte I will post pictures of the entry and exit holes in my black OP t shirt with the american flag on the back of it. There is still blood on the shirt since I never washed it and if need be we can do GSR and DNA tests to prove its my blood etc. As for the camera its been replaced and I no longer have the broken one so your just going to have to take my word on that one.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Disbelief?? Not at all, buddy. EVERYONE has a bloody shirt with a bullet hole in it hung on their basement wall. Pick that putt up, my man, you're good in my book.

clenz
June 7th, 2012, 03:06 PM

They didn't arrest you because they found you to be of no real threat to anyone.....in other words they saw you, talked to you, realized you don't have the capacity to do **** except talk behind fake names online and let you be.

They clearly cared enough to trace the IP's to your employer to begin with.

NoDak 4 Ever
June 7th, 2012, 03:06 PM
its like you're only argument towards me, every time I post whether its about NDSU, CAA, Montana, anything, you keep bringing up a NON-ISSUE>

Oh, it's not my only argument. I never have to use it to point out your stupidity.

LakesBison
June 7th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Fargo is the worlds biggest small town, there's a few powerful jealous haters. But none of them party like we do.

whatever, you guys just wanna keep trying to get me banned. you turn every thread into LAKES bashing. I've had enough.

Good Bye. I have done more in my life than most can ONLY DREAM OF...... i have plenty.

AshevilleApp2
June 7th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Fargo is the worlds biggest small town, there's a few powerful jealous haters. But none of them party like we do.

whatever, you guys just wanna keep trying to get me banned. you turn every thread into LAKES bashing. I've had enough.

Good Bye. I have done more in my life than most can ONLY DREAM OF...... i have plenty.

Tell Opie hi!

NoDak 4 Ever
June 7th, 2012, 03:24 PM

I don't think anyone wants to get you banned, you're too fun to beat on.

BisonBacker
June 7th, 2012, 03:44 PM
What do you have a turd in your pocket?

God I know I"m going to regret responding to this but it's like driving by an accident you just have to look.
Look lakes you and you alone are your own worst enemy. You post crap like I pointed out and sound like a rebellious 10 year old. As far as talking about people trying to get someone banned you ought not live in a glass house. The PM's you just sent are proof enough of that. Just stop being such an asshat and stop trying to impress by touting all the claims of "partying like a freshman in college or talking about all the trips you've had or all the "bitches" you've allegedly bedded. We get it you like to drink, look at the ladies, travel ect ect. ect. Hell we all like to do that stuff big difference is we don't have to brag about it every chance we get.
Carry on just stop carrying your own water. We don't care!

MplsBison
June 7th, 2012, 03:47 PM

Bull - ****'ing - Sh**.

If you were half of the son of a bitch in real life that you are online, you'd been stabbed a long time ago by one of these backwoods Montana guys.

MplsBison
June 7th, 2012, 03:49 PM

WHAT LIE?!?!?!

For CH____ SAKE the police report is online!!!! You were straight outed....and it didn't even slow you down. You just don't give a sh__ about how it must make your family feel to be related to you about the reputation you have around the NDSU community, within the football team.

MplsBison
June 7th, 2012, 04:03 PM
it was a 2 minute conversation, there was NO EVIDENCE FOR ARREST, it was just a power hungry angry old man Al Carlson trying to hate on me, kinda like what you guys do on a daily basis on this website. (whom even und fans hate now as well as ndsu fans) why dont you guys move on!

No evidence????? What about the friggin' email you sent saying that he was going to feel the wrath!!!

Days!!! After a state legislature in Arizona was GUNNED down!!!

You still don't get it?!?! How are you able to feed yourself?

boogereagle
June 7th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Bull - ****'ing - Sh**.

If you were half of the son of a bitch in real life that you are online, you'd been stabbed a long time ago by one of these backwoods Montana guys.

Nice one. I LOL'd, as they say.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 7th, 2012, 04:14 PM
Nice one. I LOL'd, as they say.

me too.

dbackjon
June 7th, 2012, 06:14 PM

So the troll is tired of being trolled?

Grizo406
June 7th, 2012, 06:53 PM
I don't post on AGS as much as I should for a variety of reasons. Not the least of which is that I'm usually too busy to do so, and because I'm a fairly important cog in the machinery that keeps Missoula running.

When I do post, most of things I post about are pretty much embellished bull-****...excluding the Air Jordan/Flashlight stuff.

WTS, I've met and drank beer with a lot of posters on AGS & various other message boards, and I've yet to meet one I haven't liked...not a single one! All of 'em were pleasantly different than their message board persona.

The guys that weren't different are ALPHA & Ursus. They are EXACTLY, in person, how they are on the message boards they frequent. Egg-****in'-zactly! I can't stress that enough! Please trust me on this one.

With the effort that KNUTS continues to provide, the three of us throw him an occasional bone, and let him eat at the "Big Table".

You're welcome, KNUTS.

100%GRIZ
June 7th, 2012, 10:23 PM
Wow - I wish I could get shot at - Even better actually get shot, then save the t-shirt, frame it with the blood and everything & hang it in my den, then brag about it on the internet! Damn my life is DULL!

SDFS
June 7th, 2012, 11:04 PM
This thread has hall of fame potential..

mmiller_34
June 8th, 2012, 12:01 AM
Whenever I read these forums, for some reason, Jon Lovitz voice narrates Lake's posts.

Professor Chaos
June 8th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Whenever I read these forums, for some reason, Jon Lovitz voice narrates Lake's posts.
I picture/hear more of a Gilbert Godfried like cadence coming from his writing style.

TheRevSFA
June 8th, 2012, 09:40 AM
I hear Gilbert Gottfreid when I read Lakes, and I hear Bobcat Goldthwaite when I read MLPS...

MplsBison
June 8th, 2012, 09:46 AM
Wow - I wish I could get shot at - Even better actually get shot, then save the t-shirt, frame it with the blood and everything & hang it in my den, then brag about it on the internet! Damn my life is DULL!

He didn't actually get shot. There is no frame, let alone a t-shirt in a frame - in his den. The man probably doesn't even have a den. You don't have a fold up card table acting as a dining table in a den. That's known as an "informal dining area", in mobile home parlance.

TheRevSFA
June 8th, 2012, 09:47 AM
I actually did shoot a guy.

It was 2004..in downtown Missoula. I shot him for wearing an ugly OP shirt and jams straight from the 80s..

Oh wait..Ursus took that story from me.

Let me try again.

I shot a man in Reno..just to watch him die..oh no...Damn you Johnny Cash.

...eh I've got nothin.

MplsBison
June 8th, 2012, 10:11 AM

That would be music to my ears compared to what I actually hear.

I hear the slurred speech of a surfer or something to that effect, due to hearing a soundbyte of lakes calling into a local Mpls sports talk show. We're talking Bill & Ted's, played at about half speed.

NoDak 4 Ever
June 8th, 2012, 10:20 AM
That would be music to my ears compared to what I actually hear.

I hear the slurred speech of a surfer or something to that effect, due to hearing a soundbyte of lakes calling into a local Mpls sports talk show. We're talking Bill & Ted's, played at about half speed.

That's slanderous dude!!!

http://thegoldensombrero.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/spicoliinfasttimesatridgemonthigh1.jpg

KNUTS
June 8th, 2012, 11:02 AM
I don't post on AGS as much as I should for a variety of reasons. Not the least of which is that I'm usually too busy to do so, and because I'm a fairly important cog in the machinery that keeps Missoula running.

When I do post, most of things I post about are pretty much embellished bull-****...excluding the Air Jordan/Flashlight stuff.

WTS, I've met and drank beer with a lot of posters on AGS & various other message boards, and I've yet to meet one I haven't liked...not a single one! All of 'em were pleasantly different than their message board persona.

The guys that weren't different are ALPHA & Ursus. They are EXACTLY, in person, how they are on the message boards they frequent. Egg-****in'-zactly! I can't stress that enough! Please trust me on this one.

With the effort that KNUTS continues to provide, the three of us throw him an occasional bone, and let him eat at the "Big Table".
You're welcome, KNUTS.

That's funny considering youre the only one that needs a booster seat to sit at said table...

BisonBacker
June 8th, 2012, 11:44 AM
I picture/hear more of a Gilbert Godfried like cadence coming from his writing style.
THIS ^^^^^

BisonBacker
June 8th, 2012, 11:45 AM
I actually did shoot a guy.

It was 2004..in downtown Missoula. I shot him for wearing an ugly OP shirt and jams straight from the 80s..

Oh wait..Ursus took that story from me.

Let me try again.

I shot a man in Reno..just to watch him die..oh no...Damn you Johnny Cash.

...eh I've got nothin.

If you've played any video games with shooting involved we'll let ya slide with that!

KNUTS
June 8th, 2012, 11:47 AM
If you've played any video games with shooting involved we'll let ya slide with that!

If that counts then I have surpassed Al Capone in my ruthless badassedness!!

TheRevSFA
June 8th, 2012, 12:15 PM

If killing a lot of people on video games is cool, then consider me Miles Davis...

Grizalltheway
June 8th, 2012, 12:18 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f26tqqbvj3M

mmiller_34
June 8th, 2012, 12:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f26tqqbvj3M

Yah, you're right. That is a much better vocal narration for posts by Lakes. Making the adjustment... now.

rexreed
June 8th, 2012, 12:59 PM
Most fan forums could learn a thing or two about content by reading the newspaper article. Sadly, most won't.

Grizo406
June 8th, 2012, 04:45 PM
That's funny considering youre the only one that needs a booster seat to sit at said table...

Quit stealin' ALPHA's untrue dribble, Pinocchio!

5' 10", 175lbs of AARP, rock hard bad *** doesn't require a F'n booster seat!!

KNUTS
June 8th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Quit stealin' ALPHA's untrue dribble, Pinocchio!

5' 10", 175lbs of AARP, rock hard bad *** doesn't require a F'n booster seat!!

No it also requires a bib, early bird specials, and a discount!!

Grizo406
June 8th, 2012, 05:24 PM
No it also requires a bib, early bird specials, and a discount!!

If you would have mentioned BINGO, we'd be on the same page...

KNUTS
June 8th, 2012, 05:32 PM
If you would have mentioned BINGO, we'd be on the same page...

I didnt want to drag any of your pets into it...

Grizo406
June 8th, 2012, 08:20 PM
I didnt want to drag any of your pets into it...

Thanks for takin' the high road!

I, too, didn't want to bring "Ryno" up...