ncguitarplyr
May 25th, 2012, 06:08 PM
FYI App State Fans:

http://www.appstatenation.com/messageboard

cbarrier90
May 25th, 2012, 06:12 PM
FYI App State Fans:

Hooray! ANOTHER new message board created by somebody fed up with the Delphi format that initially has promise but ultimately struggles to bring the "Delphi Die-Hards" over from the old format, thus limiting potential membership.

*Goes to sign up*

Sly Fox
May 25th, 2012, 06:13 PM
ANYTHING is better than that Delphi business. Good luck to the new board.

ncguitarplyr
May 25th, 2012, 06:19 PM
Haha probably right about having trouble getting the MMB guys over. There are a lot of people that want to switch but won't until everyone else switches (so then no one switches). But my blog AppStateNation has a decent following now so I'm hoping that's enough to kickstart this messageboard. In any case it's there if anyone wants to use it. If not, I tried.

mocman1990
May 26th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Wish you the best (I will make sure to nose by from time to time)...but yeah, it is really hard to get anyone to move from an old messageboard.

Delphi is a dinosaur...but I respect that the MMB has been in the same spot for over a decade.

Apphole
May 26th, 2012, 03:20 PM
Hooray! ANOTHER new message board created by somebody fed up with the Delphi format that initially has promise but ultimately struggles to bring the "Delphi Die-Hards" over from the old format, thus limiting potential membership.

*Goes to sign up*
Good. **** the Delphi diehards. Most of them are arrogant old men.

hapapp
May 27th, 2012, 10:28 AM

As opposed to an arrogant young man? Do you ever read what you post?

You have much to offer and I often enjoy your insight. However, you need to understand that not everyone shares your opinions. Some of us over there might be old, but you could use a little maturity.

hapapp
May 27th, 2012, 10:30 AM
FYI App State Fans:

I visit your site daily. I appreciate your efforts. I often finding your postings to include items not found on other App boards. Each board has its own personality and place. I don't think one is necessarily superior to another, they serve their purposes. BTW, you did a nice job with your overview of all the App boards.

Saint3333
May 27th, 2012, 12:14 PM

Some of them aren't as old as you think.

ncguitarplyr
May 29th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Completely redesigned it, open to suggestions:

http://www.appstatenation.com/messageboard/

whoanellie
May 30th, 2012, 12:45 AM
Hey is this new board not the Sunbelt board or for just for CUSA postings? do you think another message board will help your chances on landing a Bowl Division Bid?
I feel for you guys, South Alabama, ODU, Ga. State & UNCC??? all took your potential spots and Well you are stuck with us -all again, in the SoCon.
Makes you feel like you sat on an egg, don't it? Congrats on getting that Baseball invite. well deserved. God has Blessed us with Doc. RIP Doc Watson.

asumike83
May 30th, 2012, 08:51 AM
Hey is this new board not the Sunbelt board or for just for CUSA postings? do you think another message board will help your chances on landing a Bowl Division Bid?
I feel for you guys, South Alabama, ODU, Ga. State & UNCC??? all took your potential spots and Well you are stuck with us -all again, in the SoCon.
Makes you feel like you sat on an egg, don't it? Congrats on getting that Baseball invite. well deserved. God has Blessed us with Doc. RIP Doc Watson.

Qué?

Like the message board format, I'm all joined up!

Apphole
May 30th, 2012, 08:57 AM

ADD much?

ASUMountaineer
May 30th, 2012, 08:57 AM

WTF are you talking about?

Let it be noted that it was an Elon fan that brought up ASU and FBS. Most Elon fans do have it hard for App State.

ASUMountaineer
May 30th, 2012, 08:58 AM
Completely redesigned it, open to suggestions:

http://www.appstatenation.com/messageboard/

Good work on the board. I've signed up, but haven't done much in the way of posting. I really enjoy the blog.

asumike83
May 30th, 2012, 09:07 AM
The subtle changes made the background were a nice touch. Makes it much more user-friendly and easy to navigate. Nice work! Compared to the Delphi format, it is night and day.