PDA

View Full Version : 100 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!

GreatAppSt
May 23rd, 2012, 05:03 AM
The 14th Annual GreatAppSt Countdown starts right now!!!
Yes, It's that time again girls n' boys, WOOOOT!!! xnodx

Fall weather, outdoor culinary delights, good spirits, ;-} and gatherings of friends young and old will soon be here.

I know that if you're here reading this (again)you're looking forward to football with as much enthusiasm and anticipation as I am.
14 Years and still going strong, I'd like to thank all the fans from many teams and different boards, who have joined in and expressed their enjoyment of the countdown over many years. Again, it has been and is still a great pleasure for me to do the countdown for Y'all.

Now on to the same ol' yearly intro!!!!

The G.A.S. Countdown is NOT just the often used, automatic backwards clock ticker (when I started this there were no others of any kind that I could find and trust me I looked). This countdown IS a work of passion for the enjoyment of others and myself. The G.A.S. countdown IS the often IMITATED but never duplicated ORIGINAL (like a Coney Island hot dog) build up to a new season of thrills, chills, and spills. Fun for ALL and all are welcomed along for the (like all Italian pizzeria's claim), Worlds Best Countdown!

THE RULES
1.) This is the G.A.S. Countdown.

2.) Only full 24 hr Calendar days
left before 12:01am of gameday are counted. The day before gameday is counted at Zero, as are only hours are left then.

3.) I countdown to Gameday, the beginning of what my heart is passionate for, the start of APPALACHIAN STATE UNIVERSITIES FOOTBALL SEASON!!!

4.) Barring catastophic events the day will be posted this is my pledge. Please be patient it may be later in the evening before I have a chance to post.

5.) Follow up posts with player info from other I-AA teams are encouraged and warmly welcomed. I love reading about players bios and stats from the competion.

6.) (Actually more of a pet peeve/request) I understand that some teams start their season before ASU and some after, this is the case every year. I assume most AGS posters have or are working on some level of higher education. So if your team has one of the other start dates just subtract or add those days in your head for your own count. Please just post your player with the rest of us, your more than welcome to do so without starting a new thread with a different count. It clutters the board. Please post follow ups only to the current days thread, it's very confusing to look at the board and 86 days is ahead of 80 days which is ahead 79 days. Even if you miss a day or several days of posting players, just add it to the current days thread, we'll more than understand . Thanks Y'alls help for a smooth countdown will be much appreciated.

ENJOY!!

ERIC aka G.A.S.

Lulu
May 23rd, 2012, 08:59 PM
Bump bump bump

Lulu
May 23rd, 2012, 08:59 PM
Oh, posting another ASU post!!! Go Apps!!!!!!