PDA

View Full Version : 2012 FCS Countdown Rules

bonarae
May 21st, 2012, 10:48 PM
With 15 minutes before midnight of May 22 EDT, I will now post the rules in the 2012 FCS Countdown:

1. Only one (1) thread per day should exist in the FCS Discussion board. Last year, there were instances that some posters created duplicate threads of the same day with their own content, however, the threads weren't merged.
2. Only one poster per team represented should be allowed to post in the thread for that day. (this is for prevention of duplicate posts for one team)
3. You are not allowed to catch up should you miss that day. Post in the current day's thread, if in case this happens.
4. You are allowed, however, to post about players who aren't of your own team but who are noteworthy for some reason (e.g. captain of the said team for this year).

Any additions, subtractions or objections? Please reply below.

Mods, sticky this post so that everyone will know that such a countdown exists.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 21st, 2012, 11:10 PM
Just send me a pm if I don't catch any duplicates and I'll merge them.

tourguide
May 22nd, 2012, 07:38 PM
This makes zero sense and I am not even sure I am allowed to ask what the hell any of this is referring to. So there will only be one visible thread each day? What the hell is the point of that? What happens if I miss 7 days because I am bored logging onto a site that only has one thread visible? Can there be duplicate threads about why Harvard athletes love Carly Rae? So much confusion!!

ursus arctos horribilis
May 22nd, 2012, 09:13 PM
This makes zero sense and I am not even sure I am allowed to ask what the hell any of this is referring to. So there will only be one visible thread each day? What the hell is the point of that? What happens if I miss 7 days because I am bored logging onto a site that only has one thread visible? Can there be duplicate threads about why Harvard athletes love Carly Rae? So much confusion!!

You are not allowed to ask that. It will be deleted.

It's referring to the 100 day countdown thing if you were at all serious. I rhink bonarae is alluding to duplicate "99 days" and so forth threads.