PDA

View Full Version : Three Days Before the Countdown Begins!!!

bonarae
May 19th, 2012, 06:20 AM
Since GAS isn't here often these days, I have taken over as the head of the FCS Countdown 2012. Although the other side hasn't noticed this change yet, I hope that by the time this countdown is finished, we would be familiar to know other teams' players, whether they are NFL prospects, key players on their teams or the unknowns (i.e. reserves or little-used players).

Here are the Rules in this Countdown:

1. Only one (1) thread per day should exist in the FCS Discussion board. Last year, there were instances that some posters created duplicate threads of the same day with their own content, however, the threads weren't merged.
2. Only one poster per team represented should be allowed to post in the thread for that day. (this is for prevention of duplicate posts for one team)
3. You are not allowed to catch up should you miss that day. Post in the current day's thread, if in case this happens.
4. You are allowed, however, to post about players who aren't of your own team but who are noteworthy for some reason (e.g. captain of the said team for this year).