PDA

View Full Version : 2006 I-AA.org Preview - AD'S Due July 1st..

Retro
June 16th, 2006, 04:37 PM
Deadline for placing ad's in this year's preview is July 1st... The magazine will be ready to ship in early august.. If you need an order form for the business card ad or bigger just email me.... [email protected]

I want to encourage everyone to consider placing at least a business card size ad in this year's issue either for yourself, your business, your team or a fan site.... Your helping support not only the magazine, but AGS, I-AA.org and most of all promoting I-AA Football in general....

Please pass this info to other fan sites and message boards that you frequent! See the link below for samples and more info..

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/foru...ad.php?t=10515

TexasTerror
June 16th, 2006, 07:45 PM
How's the ads coming? Getting quite a few AGSers aboard?

June 16th, 2006, 09:17 PM
I am onboard. Who else?

McNeese75
June 17th, 2006, 09:58 AM
I'm in. I will either stop by your store Retro or e-mail you. :nod:

Retro
June 18th, 2006, 02:38 PM
These ad's are also a way for AGS members to show which team or conference has the most support on AGS!

The ad's can be placed in each conference section so that team or conference teams can be altogether and try to out do the other conferences!:hurray:

Retro
June 25th, 2006, 11:09 PM
Another reminder for everyone to get your ad's in for the magazine by July 1st...

I have some fan sites already committed, but many more who will wish they didn't let a conference rival overshadow them.. :bang:

If you need a Advertising Form, email me [email protected]

Retro
June 28th, 2006, 01:44 PM
Get your AD's in by this weekend.... :read:

We need more fan sites especially to come on board.. It's a cheap way to get the word out about your school's fan site or message board....:twocents: