PDA

View Full Version : Cal Poly SLO Spring Game

401ks
April 27th, 2012, 05:33 PM
I tried a couple of times to send Private Messages, but the PM system here seems to be having some challenges, so...

I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm planning on being at Cal Poly's Spring Game tomorrow. (My first time at Spanos)

If you see a 6' 3" guy with salt-and-pepper hair and aviator sunglasses wandering around Spanos like he's lost, that would be me. Maybe I'll even wear a Duquesne t-shirt to REALLY look out of place! :o

bojeta
April 27th, 2012, 06:21 PM
Hoped to be there. Just found out my wife made birthday plans for me.... Best gift would have been to go with me to the Cal Poly Spring game..., but alas.. she meant well :)

401ks
April 27th, 2012, 07:06 PM
Well, if I don't get a chance to see you tomorrow, have a very Happy Birthday!

xthumbsupx

slostang
April 27th, 2012, 08:26 PM
Wear the Duquesne shirt and I'll be sure to say hi.

401ks
April 28th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Nice turnout at Spanos today.

Beautiful day for football - sunny, 70 degrees, slight breeze - and a natural grass field that looked to be in pretty good shape.

I'm sorry that I didn't get to meet any AGSers, but I hope to make it out to every Mustang home game this coming season.

bojeta
April 28th, 2012, 07:21 PM
I ended up making it after all. Got there about 1:30 and looked for your Duquesne shirt, but didn't spot you.

Beautiful day for football - sunny, 70 degrees, slight breeze - and a natural grass field that looked to be in pretty good shape.

I'm sorry that I didn't get to meet any AGSers, but I hope to make it out to every Mustang home game this coming season.

slostang
April 28th, 2012, 07:35 PM

Sorry I missed you and I hope to meet you at a game this fall. I would suggest signing up for the Stampede Club if you plan on coming to all the games. The Stmpede Club includes a tri-tip Bar-B-Que complete with beer, wine, soda and water with live music on the lawn north of the stadium (usually about 1,500 to 2,500 people) for 2 1/2 to 3 hours before each game. It also includes a parking pass, and two seats in the reserve section for $450 for the whole season. You can also do a 1/2 membership for $250. Great deal.