PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Johnson allegations

Mr. C
March 21st, 2012, 01:19 AM
Can anyone enlighten us about this story:

Woman who says UM quarterback sexually assaulted her files police report
Posted: Mar 19, 2012 2:31 PM by Irina Cates - KPAX
Updated: Mar 19, 2012 3:40 PM

MISSOULA - A woman who filed a restraining order against a University of Montana quarterback filed a report last Friday about being sexually assaulted, Missoula Police Sgt. Bob Bouchee said.

Police say they can't release whether the report the alleged victim filed is against Griz quarterback Jordan Johnson, but they do say the report was made by the same woman who was granted a restraining order against Johnson earlier this month.

Read more: http://www.ktvq.com/news/woman-who-says-um-quarterback-sexually-assaulted-her-files-police-report/

KNUTS
March 21st, 2012, 01:29 AM
I've been doing my own little investigation into this matter and I think I have 1 prime suspect that no one is really looking into... It's Joe Montana!! Hes the only one with the means and motive to pull off such a diabolical plan.

OLDMAIN80
March 21st, 2012, 08:16 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2012/03/21/delay-for-hearing-on-montana-quarterback/

Read this today, first I had heard about it.

Sam_Kats
March 21st, 2012, 08:52 AM
Uh oh

Apphole
March 21st, 2012, 09:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLHSFTugz4Y

Cleets
March 21st, 2012, 10:36 AM
The usual stuff at Montana... xchinscratchx no..?

Sam_Kats
March 21st, 2012, 11:12 AM
The last assault I heard about UM involved Tim Flanders and the Griz D...

Just sayin

Silenoz
March 21st, 2012, 11:32 AM
SHSU fans will be bringing that one up for years to come. Beating Montana is kind of a watershed moment for most programs I suppose xthumbsupx

Sam_Kats
March 21st, 2012, 11:59 AM
Nah, just until football starts...kinda boring & dead right now.

NoDak 4 Ever
March 21st, 2012, 12:06 PM
SHSU fans will be bringing that one up for years to come. Beating Montana is kind of a watershed moment for most programs I suppose xthumbsupx

It's actually become quite common in late round playoff games away from WG.

ursus arctos horribilis
March 21st, 2012, 12:16 PM

Everything about being in the playoffs is quite common to Montana. We do it a lot.

asumike83
March 21st, 2012, 12:20 PM
Not all that odd for any home team to win late in the playoffs, regardless of the opponent. There is usually a good reason that they are still alive and have home field advantage that late.

Silenoz
March 21st, 2012, 12:45 PM

What can I say, beating a #1 or #2 team away from home on a consistent basis is a tall task for anyone, much less us.

2011 - #2 SHSU
2009 - #1 Nova
2008 - #1 Richmond
2004 - #1 JMU
2002 - #2 McNeese State
2000 - #1 GSU

If anyone thinks they've got a better last 6 playoff road/neutral losses then that, I would LOVE to hear it

Sammy94
March 21st, 2012, 12:45 PM
Standard UM equipment check out:

http://www.montereybayvikings.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/football-shoulder-pads.jpg

CHECK

http://www.sportsblink.com/product_images/montana-grizzlies-replica-mini-helmet-3349428.jpg

CHECK

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/108014126/Pink_Color_Police_Handcuffs.jpg

CHECK

Silenoz
March 21st, 2012, 12:52 PM
In fact let's expand that:

2011 - #2 SHSU
2009 - #1 Nova
2008 - #1 Richmond
2004 - #1 JMU
2002 - #2 McNeese State
2000 - #1 GSU
1998 - ? Western Illinois
1997 - #2 McNeese State
1996 - #1 Marshall
1994 - #1 Youngstown State
1989 - #1 Georgia Southern

Not too shabby, if I may say so

NoDak 4 Ever
March 21st, 2012, 12:54 PM
What can I say, beating a #1 or #2 team away from home on a consistent basis is a tall task for anyone, much less us.

2011 - #2 SHSU
2009 - #1 Nova
2008 - #1 Richmond
2004 - #1 JMU
2002 - #2 McNeese State
2000 - #1 GSU

If anyone thinks they've got a better last 6 playoff road/neutral losses then that, I would LOVE to hear it

Is the point to eventually lose to the winner? I'm pretty pissed about the EWU loss last year.

Silenoz
March 21st, 2012, 12:55 PM
Nope, just saying that when homefield advantage runs out, only elite teams are left to play. For whatever reason we are often only the 2nd or 3rd best team in the country, which sucks, but is pretty cool at the same time

NoDak 4 Ever
March 21st, 2012, 12:58 PM
Nope, just saying that when homefield advantage runs out, only elite teams are left to play. For whatever reason we are often only the 2nd or 3rd best team in the country, which sucks, but is pretty cool at the same time

On that we can definitely agree. xthumbsupx

THE DANIMAL
March 21st, 2012, 03:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLHSFTugz4Y

xlolxxthumbsupxxthumbsupxxlolx

THE DANIMAL
March 21st, 2012, 03:43 PM
JUST A RUMOR I'M SURE, BUT.......Heard the female accuser is an ex-girlfriend? And it's a temporary restraining order.....well until there back in court next week.

If it's true I can't wait to get selected for jury duty. Would love to have a hand in convicting Johnson (or any rapist if this story is true) and send his a** to prison. If they are false accusations, can't wait to put the female accuser in jail while hoping that Jordy can continue his life and regain his reputation and lead us to a national Championship!!

Wow ESPN would have a great story then. Maybe the FCS could get some decent publicity then! :Dxthumbsupx

SeattleGriz
March 21st, 2012, 05:48 PM
JUST A RUMOR I'M SURE, BUT.......Heard the female accuser is an ex-girlfriend? And it's a temporary restraining order.....well until there back in court next week.

If it's true I can't wait to get selected for jury duty. Would love to have a hand in convicting Johnson (or any rapist if this story is true) and send his a** to prison. If they are false accusations, can't wait to put the female accuser in jail while hoping that Jordy can continue his life and regain his reputation and lead us to a national Championship!!

Wow ESPN would have a great story then. Maybe the FCS could get some decent publicity then! :Dxthumbsupx

Exactly. Rumors is all I have heard. The one I heard was that Johnson was really drunk, some gal took him home, slept with him and then got really pissed he bolted in the morning and didn't ever call her.

HailSzczur
March 21st, 2012, 08:39 PM
Montana, the JMU of the West

SeattleGriz
March 21st, 2012, 08:52 PM

Whatever. We are all about love, whether it is wanted or not, and JMU is about...well, something not lovey!

Cleets
March 21st, 2012, 08:58 PM

I'm a Montana fan - but that's actually a funny post
I'll give you props for that one as I regularly harass Villanova fans about their douche nozzle coach

ursus arctos horribilis
March 21st, 2012, 10:21 PM
Here is something from the female perspective in the Kaimin, the UM Paper.

Not commenting on it just want you take a look and see what you think.

Pleading not guilty: Story of a UM rape victim

It is not my fault for getting raped.

Twice.

On the University of Montana campus.

In the past four years.

By putting my name on this story, I worry people might not accept it.

I have a reputation of, well, being drunkenly promiscuous.

There is a reason for that.

Here, let me explain. I hope you understand.

http://www.montanakaimin.com/features/pleading-not-guilty-story-of-a-um-rape-victim-1.2820334?pagereq=1#.T2qZjNmgveU

SeattleGriz
March 21st, 2012, 10:25 PM

http://www.montanakaimin.com/features/pleading-not-guilty-story-of-a-um-rape-victim-1.2820334?pagereq=1#.T2qZjNmgveU

This story is really messed up.

For all of you who think I am an asshole, you don't realize I was said to have been part of a group of white boys who raped a black girl. The only problem? I was in Montana when it happened and had not been to Cincinnati (where I was visiting my father) before. I was singled out and was only able to prove my innocence because I had a plane ticket.

ursus arctos horribilis
March 21st, 2012, 10:46 PM

For all of you who think I am an asshole, you don't realize I was said to have been part of a group of white boys who raped a black girl. The only problem? I was in Montana when it happened and had not been to Cincinnati (where I was visiting my father) before. I was singled out and was only able to prove my innocence because I had a plane ticket.

Suffice it to say that I've witnessed enough falsely accused guys get hit hard with this stuff that I reserve judgment and even have sneaking suspicions of innocence creep in when hearing stories. I've actually witnessed what a girl will do...and then try and undo in her head to make things right by her account or version.

That does not have anything to do with Jordan Johnson's case. I don't know **** about what happened so I'll reserve judgment until I do know some more to form an opinion. Of course no one else here know **** either.

My buddy KNUTS came in to the office and was telling me about that story and I had to go give it a read cuz I know him not ot be much of truth stretcher and still couldn't believe what he was telling me was in the article. I'm glad to see that he told it to me straight and was not exaggerating the details, if anything he painted it better than it read.

KNUTS
March 21st, 2012, 11:30 PM

"I verbally said yes, and physically was still saying no. Sex wasn’t working for me and he didn’t seem to get that. I don’t really know how to explain it, but have you ever done something thinking the whole time that you don’t want to be doing it but you do it anyway?"

This scares the ever living **** out of me!!!

BlueHenSinfonian
March 22nd, 2012, 12:16 AM
"I verbally said yes, and physically was still saying no. Sex wasn’t working for me and he didn’t seem to get that. I don’t really know how to explain it, but have you ever done something thinking the whole time that you don’t want to be doing it but you do it anyway?"

Seriously. The first supposed 'rape' she admits she blacked out and doesn't really know what happened, and the second time she gets into bed with the guy, starts sexual activity, says yes, and then still calls it rape?

Regrettable sexual encounters != rape. It sounds like this lady maybe went further than she originally intended to a couple times and is trying to pass the blame off to the guys involved for not being mind readers instead of just saying mea culpa and moving on.

BS like this is damning for both men and women. It trivializes the experiences of actual rape survivors, and it paints all men as predators and all women as victims. The author of this piece sounds like she has some issues to work through, but this reads like the entitled whine-fest of someone who doesn't understand the concept of taking responsibility for her own actions.

Green26
March 22nd, 2012, 12:29 AM
I don't have any great information or inside story, but my impression is that this may turn out okay for Johnson. The downtown rumors are that this is BS. I suppose this may have come from the team/JJ side. The matter shouldn't have gotten into the press this early. The woman got an ex parte temporary restraining order (actually a protective order in MT), and the media got wind of it. I don't know Johnson, but I hear only good things about him. Johnson's attorney is a very good local attorney and former UM football player. I don't think it was a girlfriend or former girlfriend; just someone he had hung out with a few times. The local paper, the Missoulian, has been on a tear lately, printing sexual assault stories on the front page about 2 or 3 times a week. This has created an atmosphere that might encourage a woman to report something, whether true or not. No charges file. Early on in the matter.

SeattleGriz
March 22nd, 2012, 01:14 AM

Somehow, some way, you just raped me.

BEAR
March 22nd, 2012, 09:47 AM
Somehow, some way, you just raped me.

Like a deer in the headlights kind of thing....xlolx

GlassOnion
March 22nd, 2012, 09:54 AM
Seriously. The first supposed 'rape' she admits she blacked out and doesn't really know what happened, and the second time she gets into bed with the guy, starts sexual activity, says yes, and then still calls it rape?

Regrettable sexual encounters != rape. It sounds like this lady maybe went further than she originally intended to a couple times and is trying to pass the blame off to the guys involved for not being mind readers instead of just saying mea culpa and moving on.

BS like this is damning for both men and women. It trivializes the experiences of actual rape survivors, and it paints all men as predators and all women as victims. The author of this piece sounds like she has some issues to work through, but this reads like the entitled whine-fest of someone who doesn't understand the concept of taking responsibility for her own actions.

Bingo. Said yes, meant no. How in the hell is this guy, who is also impaired, solely responsible? "Its not my fault," sorry girl, youre at LEAST 50% responsible.

UAalum72
March 22nd, 2012, 11:05 AM
Unless, of course, she was AFRAID to say no.

ursus arctos horribilis
March 22nd, 2012, 11:36 AM
Unless, of course, she was AFRAID to say no.

Is that the impression you got? I certainly didn't get that. In fact the nonchalance of the entire piece seemed a little odd.

Green26
March 22nd, 2012, 11:40 AM
Here's a link to a very interesting and well-written story by a UM rape victim. It's well worth reading. The story was in the UM student newspaper in the last week or so.

http://www.montanakaimin.com/features/pleading-not-guilty-story-of-a-um-rape-victim-1.2820334#.T2tVWo5qO90

ursus arctos horribilis
March 22nd, 2012, 11:45 AM

Here's a link to a very interesting and well-written story by a UM rape victim. It's well worth reading. The story was in the UM student newspaper in the last week or so.

http://www.montanakaimin.com/features/pleading-not-guilty-story-of-a-um-rape-victim-1.2820334#.T2tVWo5qO90

It's the exact article we are currently discussing.

TheRevSFA
March 22nd, 2012, 12:15 PM
..why I don't pick up chicks who have been drinking...

nwFL Griz
March 22nd, 2012, 12:15 PM

It may be well written, but the problem with her whole story is....she wasn't raped. She said yes in the second instance. In the first, she doesn't know what happened, because she was too impaired to recall anything.

This trivializes true victims.

THE DANIMAL
March 22nd, 2012, 12:51 PM

Totally agree KNUTS! YIKES xeekx

Cleets
March 22nd, 2012, 12:55 PM

SAGE advice brother - it will go unheeded and unheralded - but it is sage..

KNUTS
March 22nd, 2012, 01:41 PM

Sadly this is the only way I can pick up chicks... Thats why I video tape them, for legal purposes only!

Uncle Rico's Clan
March 22nd, 2012, 01:46 PM
Sadly this is the only way I can pick up chicks... Thats why I video tape them, for legal purposes only!

And you do a great job with the camera, grade A work.

BisonHype!
March 22nd, 2012, 01:49 PM
Someone should alert Ben Roethlisberger that sexual assault and rape crimes have been happening again. Police are confirming he may have found a way to have been involved somehow.

KNUTS
March 22nd, 2012, 01:49 PM
And you do a great job with the camera, grade A work.

Years of research... YEARS of research!

TheRevSFA
March 22nd, 2012, 02:50 PM

I did enjoy your videos until they tried to charge me 40 bucks for the next set. Terrible GirlsGoneWild customer service...

ursus arctos horribilis
March 22nd, 2012, 03:08 PM
I did enjoy your videos until they tried to charge me 40 bucks for the next set. Terrible GirlsGoneWild customer service...

Man you guys are easily entertained. How much of this sort of footage can a guy watch?
http://www.ramanon.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=15538&stc=1&d=1236654517

OB55
March 22nd, 2012, 03:08 PM

This is what I used to think, until I realized it was me that needed to be drunk, not them.

TheRevSFA
March 22nd, 2012, 03:13 PM
Man you guys are easily entertained. How much of this sort of footage can a guy watch?
http://www.ramanon.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=15538&stc=1&d=1236654517

Well as stated before, my cousin is an adult film actress...so I try to avoid unintentionally watching my bloodline getting pounded in the *** by 2 black dudes..

ursus arctos horribilis
March 22nd, 2012, 03:15 PM
Well as stated before, my cousin is an adult film actress...so I try to avoid unintentionally watching my bloodline getting pounded in the *** by 2 black dudes..

Your loss.

TheRevSFA
March 22nd, 2012, 03:17 PM
Your loss.

xlolxxlolxxlolxxsalutex

I've been told she's quite good at what she does.

KNUTS
March 22nd, 2012, 05:09 PM

What she's saying is... he was this close to getting my balloon knot!

KNUTS
March 22nd, 2012, 05:10 PM
xlolxxlolxxlolxxsalutex

I've been told she's quite good at what she does.

Name?!?!

ursus arctos horribilis
March 22nd, 2012, 05:41 PM
Name?!?!

http://content9.flixster.com/photo/13/84/24/13842443_ori.jpg

ursus arctos horribilis
March 22nd, 2012, 05:42 PM
What she's saying is... he was this close to getting my balloon knot and still couldn't reach it!

I know.

SeattleGriz
March 24th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Exactly. Rumors is all I have heard. The one I heard was that Johnson was really drunk, some gal took him home, slept with him and then got really pissed he bolted in the morning and didn't ever call her.

Huh. Looks like the rumor I heard MIGHT have been true. Seems the girl didn't want to be cross examined.

http://missoulian.com/news/local/tro-dismissed-against-griz-qb-new-civil-agreement-forbids-contact/article_9a67f82e-754c-11e1-b3f1-0019bb2963f4.html

The temporary order of protection filed against University of Montana Grizzlies quarterback Jordan Johnson was dismissed Friday in favor of a civil agreement that forbids any contact between Johnson and a UM student who said he sexually assaulted her.
“From our perspective, this achieves everything the order of protection achieved,” said Josh Van de Wetering, an attorney for the woman.
Johnson has not been charged with a crime.
Like the temporary restraining order filed March 9, the civil order requires Johnson to stay 1,500 away from the woman, Van de Wetering said.
Johnson’s attorney, David Paoli, said the agreement was reached after his firm began an investigation into the allegation in preparation for a hearing – scheduled for Tuesday – on making the restraining order permanent.

Paoli has denied the allegation against Johnson, who’s an acquaintance of the woman. A police report completed March 21 alleges sexual intercourse without consent on Feb. 4, the weekend of the UM Foresters’ Ball.

For those of you who don't know, the Foresters Ball is a huge dance (supposedly dry inside) the Forestry department puts on every year to earn scholarship money. My first Foresters Ball saw my date get so drunk I didn't see her until the end of the dance where she proceeded to throw up all the way to her dorm.

KNUTS
March 24th, 2012, 03:42 PM
Johnson practiced today so it sounds like this is behind him. Hopefully it wont follow him the rest of his life but sadly it will.

ursus arctos horribilis
March 24th, 2012, 03:58 PM
Huh. Looks like the rumor I heard MIGHT have been true. Seems the girl didn't want to be cross examined.

http://missoulian.com/news/local/tro-dismissed-against-griz-qb-new-civil-agreement-forbids-contact/article_9a67f82e-754c-11e1-b3f1-0019bb2963f4.html

For those of you who don't know, the Foresters Ball is a huge dance (supposedly dry inside) the Forestry department puts on every year to earn scholarship money. My first Foresters Ball saw my date get so drunk I didn't see her until the end of the dance where she proceeded to throw up all the way to her dorm.

The Forrester's Ball is a huge tradition at UM and was always quite the party. They have been dry for as long as I can remember which means you bring your own bottle and they provide the soft drinks and food there.

You had about a 100% chance of leaving with someones date and about 1/2 the time it was the one you brought.

ursus arctos horribilis
March 24th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Johnson practiced today so it sounds like this is behind him. Hopefully it wont follow him the rest of his life but sadly it will.

Is this an optimistic view or do you know more than what is posted. Don't post it but a call would be cool.xthumbsupx

Cleets
March 24th, 2012, 04:17 PM
Without having to grind my way through this entire thread... for the love of pete
Who's this chick right here..?

ursus arctos horribilis
March 24th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Without having to grind my way through this entire thread... for the love of pete
Who's this chick right here..?

Jenna Haze, a relative of Rev's.

Cleets
March 24th, 2012, 09:14 PM
Um...
I just Googled her and uh well turns out xshhhx she's a porn star
What for the love of Pete is going on around here with the Porn Stars..?

xeyebrowx clearly we've lost control of this site

BearIt
March 25th, 2012, 10:56 AM

It's scarey ****. I work in the medical field and had a co-worker that was not doing her job and she was putting lives at risk. She overheard me tell another employee that I was going to bring it up with the management. Two days later I'm getting called into the boss's office because she stated that I was touching her and making inappropriate sexual advances. I plead my case, but my only defense was "No I didn't." Luckily my boss knew me well enough that she believed I was telling the truth. I helps that the chick was about 10 shades of ugly and had some obvious crazy in her. My boss later told me that she didn't think it was very plausible that I would do anything like to her. I felt pretty lucky because in that "he said she said" situation they could have easily taken the other side.

They looked into the issues that I reported and about a month later she was fired. About 2 months after that she showed up in our Psyche ward for a short stay.

While I don't condone rape, having been a victim of false accusation I never jump to conclusions when a girl cries rape. If anything I'm alway skeptical until I hear some facts.