PDA

View Full Version : A New Conference????

M Ruler
March 8th, 2012, 08:07 AM
With the dominos falling around the NE for college football that will create either a smaller CAA or a "new" conference??? Thoughts from the non haters appreciated.

Stony Brook (I am sure they would love to join a northern conference), Albany(with their shiny new stadium) and Cental Conn(?)would be perfect additions to either the CAA or the new..ahem conference.

Apphole
March 8th, 2012, 08:30 AM
Is this hypothetical new conference FBS or FCS?

TheRevSFA
March 8th, 2012, 09:11 AM
How many different threads can we get started about the same thing..a "new" conference effectively being most of the CAA, a few SoCon and NEC teams?

RichH2
March 8th, 2012, 09:21 AM
How many different threads can we get started about the same thing..a "new" conference effectively being most of the CAA, a few SoCon and NEC teams?

Given that we are coming into summer, there is no limit to threads speculating on realignment unless ursus just gets p*ssed

henfan
March 8th, 2012, 09:36 AM
http://www.thousandtyone.com/blog/content/binary/ManBlingfoldedWithDart.gif

Ugh.

NEW RULE. If you're interested in starting another moronic thread about a new conference being started, you must preface it all with an exact description of how this will be accomplished within the context of current NCAA Division I bylaws and the impact it would have on post-season bids for the 20+ other sports involved.

BisonHype!
March 8th, 2012, 09:47 AM
Perhaps some of those teams just keep the conference going by inviting other schools, or jump ship for another conference. Nothing like creating super conferences.... dumb.

Wildcat80
March 8th, 2012, 09:53 AM
http://www.thousandtyone.com/blog/content/binary/ManBlingfoldedWithDart.gif

Ugh.

NEW RULE. If you're interested in starting another moronic thread about a new conference being started, you must preface it all with an exact description of how this will be accomplished within the context of current NCAA Division I bylaws and the impact it would have on post-season bids for the 20+ other sports involved.

That's no fun!!

M Ruler
March 8th, 2012, 11:32 AM
LOLOLOLOL

Thats the last time I comment on this topic.

If you have time to read this forum, then you have the time to answer 'dumb" threads.

M Ruler
March 8th, 2012, 11:33 AM

Maybe i will start a new topic as to SFA players faking injuries when they are getting their *** kicked????

What do ya think?

Oh wait, thats been done. The faking injuries part not the thread.

ursus arctos horribilis
March 8th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Given that we are coming into summer, there is no limit to threads speculating on realignment unless ursus just gets p*ssed

I'm in full agreement. It is gonna be a well versed topic. I don't care, but if you guys want me to merge certain threads because they are the same let me know and I'll fix it.

ursus arctos horribilis
March 8th, 2012, 11:44 AM
pissed.

Just wanted to see if that is on the censored words list or H2 is just messin' w/me.

citdog
March 8th, 2012, 11:46 AM
I'm in full agreement. It is gonna be a well versed topic. I don't care, but if you guys want me to merge certain threads because they are the same let me know and I'll fix it.

shut your whore mouth

superman7515
March 8th, 2012, 11:51 AM

I'd like this thread merged here... http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?91315-official-side-boob-thread/page12

TheRevSFA
March 8th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Maybe i will start a new topic as to SFA players faking injuries when they are getting their *** kicked????

What do ya think?

Oh wait, thats been done. The faking injuries part not the thread.

Yet we do it when we're winning too. Wanna talk ****, get it right.

Or perhaps here is a thought, actually look through the forum to see if something has been started...and in fact you might learn something too.

M Ruler
March 8th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Yet we do it when we're winning too. Wanna talk ****, get it right.

Or perhaps here is a thought, actually look through the forum to see if something has been started...and in fact you might learn something too.

Here is a thought go ***** yourself

Apphole
March 8th, 2012, 12:42 PM
I'd like to merge all the threads Chattown starts into one, central location where we can all make fun of him. After all, that's all that happens in all of them.

TheRevSFA
March 8th, 2012, 12:47 PM

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/0909/lighten-up-anyone-touches-my-stuff-and-i-ll-kill-you-demotivational-poster-1253664846.jpg

TheRevSFA
March 8th, 2012, 12:47 PM
I'd like to merge all the threads Chattown starts into one, central location where we can all make fun of him. After all, that's all that happens in all of them.

How about a Chattownmocs section of the board?

aceinthehole
March 8th, 2012, 12:48 PM

OK, but can we also apply this 'new rule' to all playoff qualification and expansion discussions as well?

Meaning that you must provided a detailed explanation to deny AQ access to a qualified conference for the FCS playoffs within the context of the NCAA Div. I bylaws and the impact it would have on post-season bids for other sports ;)

ASUMountaineer
March 8th, 2012, 01:09 PM

Whoa, easy killer. No need to get all uppity to the honorable Rev here.

Dane96
March 8th, 2012, 01:10 PM
shut your whore mouth

Isn't it proper to say "pig whore".

It sounds so much better.

Dane96
March 8th, 2012, 01:12 PM
OK, but can we also apply this 'new rule' to all playoff qualification and expansion discussions as well?

Meaning that you must provided a detailed explanation to deny AQ access to a qualified conference for the FCS playoffs within the context of the NCAA Div. I bylaws and the impact it would have on post-season bids for other sports ;)

Hot diggity damn.

TheRevSFA
March 8th, 2012, 01:13 PM

I guess I need to get more giving with the Rep..as this is like the third time I've tried to rep you in two days

ursus arctos horribilis
March 8th, 2012, 01:30 PM

I don't think he's a real Reverend. I'm starting to believe the SFA part is suspect as well.

TheRevSFA
March 8th, 2012, 01:47 PM
I don't think he's a real Reverend. I'm starting to believe the SFA part is suspect as well.

LMAO I am a legally ordained Reverend.

Do I need to fall and fake an injury for you to believe my degree is from SFA?

henfan
March 8th, 2012, 02:01 PM

Sure. I'd support that.

RichH2
March 8th, 2012, 02:07 PM
pissed.

Just wanted to see if that is on the censored words list or H2 is just messin' w/me.

Well, I just saw this chain and had to pull it just a wee bit.xholyx

ASUMountaineer
March 8th, 2012, 02:21 PM
I guess I need to get more giving with the Rep..as this is like the third time I've tried to rep you in two days

It's cool.

ASUMountaineer
March 8th, 2012, 02:21 PM

You may be on to something, you've proven over the years to be good at sniffing out ****.

ursus arctos horribilis
March 8th, 2012, 02:33 PM
You may be on to something, you've proven over the years to be good at sniffing out ****.

You may not have noticed this in the past but my keen olfactory sense usually happens only on the rare occasion that you pull your head out yer ***. It makes it pretty easy.

TheRevSFA
March 8th, 2012, 02:39 PM
You may not have noticed this in the past but my keen olfactory sense usually happens only on the rare occasion that you pull your head out yer ***. It makes it pretty easy.

lol I'm just confused as to why you are starting to doubt the SFA? Because I have class? :D

ursus arctos horribilis
March 8th, 2012, 02:51 PM
lol I'm just confused as to why you are starting to doubt the SFA? Because I have class? :D

Just a bit more amicable than the SFA fans I saw a few years back, able to take a joke and give one etc.

It was said as a throw away line anyway TheRevSFA...if that is even your real name.

TheRevSFA
March 8th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Just a bit more amicable than the SFA fans I saw a few years back, able to take a joke and give one etc.

It was said as a throw away line anyway TheRevSFA...if that is even your real name.

LMAO...well we all can't have scientific names...

ASUMountaineer
March 8th, 2012, 02:58 PM

Admind**ckface, your on it man. I'm like UTC, I can't win.