PDA

View Full Version : Deriso Discusses GreatAppSt's Countdown to I-AA

TexasTerror
June 8th, 2006, 07:36 AM
GreatAppSt's countdown gets some love by Nick Deriso, columnist and blogger of the Monroe News Star. Deriso can't wait for I-AA season to start, neither can any of us AGSers who are counting down alongside our good friend GreatAppSt! :hurray:

Still waiting on Deriso to profile AGS 'legends' like colgate13, Cap N'Cat, ngineer and the A-10's favorite Blue Hen, Mr Chicken!
-------
I myself have been following, with pride, a series of threads started by a poster calling himself GreatAppSt that work as a continuously running day planner for the upcoming college season.

Sure, it's June. So what? This year's openers, including GSU's Hampton game, will be here before you know it.

In fact, "86 Days!!!," today's post by GreatAppSt, is the 14th consecutive countdown thread.

GreatAppSt - who has called the series "a work of passion for the enjoyment of others and myself" - also posted "88 Days!!!," "89 Days!!!," and so on - a streak that has continued mostly unbroken. Others have joined in, including Blackfordpu's own "93 Days!!!" and then bobcat's "87 Days!!!"

AGS.com members are encouraged to add the name, position and stats of players who have the day's corresponding jersey number. It all started with a May post called "100 days 8th annual GreatAppSt Countdown!"

http://www.thenewsstar.com/news/blogs/blog3/2006/06/86-and-counting.html

catbob
June 8th, 2006, 01:17 PM
GreatAppSt's countdown gets some love by Nick Deriso, columnist and blogger of the Monroe News Star. Deriso can't wait for I-AA season to start, neither can any of us AGSers who are counting down alongside our good friend GreatAppSt! :hurray:

Still waiting on Deriso to profile AGS 'legends' like colgate13, Cap N'Cat, ngineer and the A-10's favorite Blue Hen, Mr Chicken!
-------
I myself have been following, with pride, a series of threads started by a poster calling himself GreatAppSt that work as a continuously running day planner for the upcoming college season.

Sure, it's June. So what? This year's openers, including GSU's Hampton game, will be here before you know it.

In fact, "86 Days!!!," today's post by GreatAppSt, is the 14th consecutive countdown thread.

GreatAppSt - who has called the series "a work of passion for the enjoyment of others and myself" - also posted "88 Days!!!," "89 Days!!!," and so on - a streak that has continued mostly unbroken. Others have joined in, including Blackfordpu's own "93 Days!!!" and then bobcat's "87 Days!!!"

AGS.com members are encouraged to add the name, position and stats of players who have the day's corresponding jersey number. It all started with a May post called "100 days 8th annual GreatAppSt Countdown!"

http://www.thenewsstar.com/news/blogs/blog3/2006/06/86-and-counting.html

That's CATBOB buddy. ;)

BigApp
June 8th, 2006, 01:24 PM
So, GreatAppSt joins BigApp as "Media Darling"...congrats GAS!