PDA

View Full Version : Get Yourself or Fansite in the 2006 Fall Preview Mag!

Retro
June 4th, 2006, 10:00 PM
Hello Everyone..

We've decided to offer a cheap way for I-AA fans, Fan Sites, Message Boards and others to help support the I-AA Preview Magazine and at the same time promote their school or website..

This year, we will have a Business Card size ad (apprx 2 1/2" x 4") available to anyone who'd like to buy one. You can buy an ad for yourself to promote your team, a player, a site, a school or the AGS Board itself.

Ad's are only $50 and can be placed in that school or conference section that you choose... We can make up the ad for you or you can send us one pre-made. Maximum of 5 lines with a logo, 4 lines recommended. No ad's will be accepted that slam another school or are obviously offensive.

See the SAMPLE page ad below (not actual size)..

For an order form, email me at [email protected]

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL95/5192267/10548959/153031255.jpg

June 4th, 2006, 10:16 PM
Now that is cool! :nod:

griz37
June 4th, 2006, 10:36 PM
I am actually thinking about doing this. Seems like a great way to support the Griz & I-AA. Anybody else in?

Go...gate
June 4th, 2006, 10:43 PM
Any way part of the $50 can go to AGS?

June 4th, 2006, 10:44 PM
I can see it now...

June 4th, 2006, 11:15 PM
oh yeah, it's flowing now...

TexasTerror
June 5th, 2006, 05:51 AM
Nice! The TexasTerror is amongst the examples :nod:

Love the Mr Chicken ad, Ralph!

buckp
June 5th, 2006, 08:11 AM
Nice Retro!!!! :bow:
What's the deadline for the ads?

Retro
June 5th, 2006, 12:21 PM
We need all ad's by JULY 1st, preferrably sooner!

If you'd like an order form for the ad, EMAIL ME and i will send one back asap as an attachment..... If you want to place a bigger ad for ANYTHING, email for that order form also..

I will try to get ralph to put a link to dowload it straight from the first thread.

Email: [email protected]

June 5th, 2006, 02:18 PM
another one... xlolx

MR. CHICKEN
June 7th, 2006, 07:45 PM
CAN'T BE FANCY BUT....PUT DESE ON BUSINEES CARDS...AN' YA GOT SOMETHIN':......."MONTE...BELONGS IN UH CAGE"......OR...."MISERYOULA.......DUH TOWN DAT....."DEADWOOD"........ASPIRED TA BE"........OR........"MONTANA...DUH LAND O'......SNOWMOBILE EMISSIONS.......RETARDED BEARS......TAX EVADIN' WHACKOS............COORS-LITE WANNABEES......AN' HOME TA...TROUT CREEK?"..........xsmoochx..........BRAWK!

HOW 'BOUT DUH NEW MONTANA BUMPER-STICKER?......."WE SHUDDA BEEN BLUEHENS".....:bow: ......AWK!

MR. CHICKEN
June 7th, 2006, 07:52 PM
RALPHIE..."WATCH DUH SMACK"..........AN' CHICKEN GOES.....:o....AWK!