PDA

View Full Version : For all Newbies...

Tod
June 3rd, 2006, 07:26 PM
I wasn't really thinking about it, but it finally dawned on me why there are so many newbies on AGS suddenly. It has to be because of the AGS poll press release.

The question is, how many of you are going to hang around longer than ten minutes?

All of you, I hope...:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

blukeys
June 3rd, 2006, 07:28 PM
I wasn't really thinking about it, but it finally dawned on me why there are so many newbies on AGS suddenly. It has to be because of the AGS poll press release.

The question is, how many of you are going to hang around longer than ten minutes?

All of you, I hope...:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Is it time for a reposting of the OL FU rules for newbies???xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Tod
June 3rd, 2006, 07:33 PM
Is it time for a reposting of the OL FU rules for newbies???xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Yes! OL FU, please step forward! :) :)

MR. CHICKEN
June 3rd, 2006, 09:48 PM
ALL NEWBIES.....PUT ON YER GIRLIE'S...FAVOR-RITE THONG....GET UP ON DUH TABLE..........BLOW UH KISS...TA DUH I-AA JABBA..."RALPHIE"....AN' HUM...DUH DELAWARE...ALMA-MATER!........:thumbsup:........NOW YER...LEGAL...AWK!

slycat
June 4th, 2006, 12:20 AM
i plan i sticking around and posting. ive been reading this site almost daily for about a year now and finally decided to post. txstate making the playoffs last year has really boosted my love for I-AA. this site is perfect for learning about all things I-AA.

sdgriz24
June 4th, 2006, 12:37 AM
Just joined a week or two ago and plan to stay on the board until Montana moves up.(hopefully sooner rather than later,sorry AGS)

Tod
June 4th, 2006, 12:49 AM
i plan i sticking around and posting. ive been reading this site almost daily for about a year now and finally decided to post. txstate making the playoffs last year has really boosted my love for I-AA. this site is perfect for learning about all things I-AA.

Cool! Stay and enjoy, be sure to share your knowledge and wisdom as well. :nod: :nod: :nod:

Tod
June 4th, 2006, 12:50 AM
Just joined a week or two ago and plan to stay on the board until Montana moves up.(hopefully sooner rather than later,sorry AGS)

Well, if my own prediction holds true, I hope you stick around longer than that. xlolx xlolx xlolx

catamount man
June 4th, 2006, 07:06 AM
Welcome all newbies!!! I-AA is the best!!!

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

Monarch Nation
June 4th, 2006, 08:03 AM
I've been here a year reading and sometime posting, but since my dog wasn't in the hunt officially until May 31st and won't be running until 2009, I feel it's better to read more than post right now.

TexasTerror
June 4th, 2006, 09:15 AM
Glad to see all those new folks join...love the new Nicholls fan that has posted a lot recently, the flurry of UCA Bears and it's nice to see a few more SLC faithful all around...

MonarchNation, there any more ODU fans that you think you can bring to our forums?

OL FU
June 4th, 2006, 03:52 PM
1. Don’t use the word idiot in post numbers 1-25 unless you want to be considered one. Very important rule, several of you newbies are already on the list and in order to be removed from the list you will have to recite the last 15 posts of Mr. Chicken verbatim from memory. Go start now. BRRAAAAKKKK.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6117

I am sure someone has thought of some new material since then, please add:nod: