PDA

View Full Version : My preseason #1, Colgate?

D1B
May 22nd, 2005, 09:22 PM
No way, it's Western Kentucky.

I saw Colgate ranked in a few top 25's. Don't know much about em.

Appreciate any thoughts you all may have.

ngineer
May 22nd, 2005, 10:32 PM
No way, it's Western Kentucky.

I saw Colgate ranked in a few top 25's. Don't know much about em.

Appreciate any thoughts you all may have.
Too many question marks on Colgate coming into this year. They are probably considered third in the PL behind Lehigh and Lafayette; however, there is great parity in the PL this year. If they knock of UMass in second week, then look out--then they'll be for real. That second week will be telling alot about several teams--including Lehigh who will be at Delaware.

colgate13
May 23rd, 2005, 07:10 AM
Too many question marks on Colgate coming into this year. They are probably considered third in the PL behind Lehigh and Lafayette; however, there is great parity in the PL this year. If they knock of UMass in second week, then look out--then they'll be for real. That second week will be telling alot about several teams--including Lehigh who will be at Delaware.
What he said.

Colgate's no Top 25 to start the season this year. Give us a few weeks and we'll see what we have on our hands in Hamilton.

Now that Lehigh team on the other hand, the league is theirs to lose... Or Lafayette's for that matter! Have fun with the bullseye boys! ;)

ngineer
May 23rd, 2005, 01:30 PM
What he said.

Colgate's no Top 25 to start the season this year. Give us a few weeks and we'll see what we have on our hands in Hamilton.

Now that Lehigh team on the other hand, the league is theirs to lose... Or Lafayette's for that matter! Have fun with the bullseye boys! ;)

I'll take it! Like the great steel that used to be made on the shores of the Lehigh, 'we're strong under pressure' ;)