ursus arctos horribilis
January 27th, 2012, 07:53 PM
Vote your choice.

Montanan
January 27th, 2012, 08:16 PM
damn, that was a tough decision!xlolx

Mr. C
January 28th, 2012, 04:13 AM
I had to post for Citdog for old times sake.

Apphole
January 28th, 2012, 08:37 AM
Are we talking good smack here or just annoying trollness. Citdog is a shoe in for funny and clever insults, while Chattown is just the *** of the website. I'd like to think I fall closer to the former...

Dane96
January 30th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Citdog...should be a runaway scalawag vote!

AppAlum2003
January 30th, 2012, 12:59 PM
Mods, can you go ahead and move this to smack please?

Dane96
January 30th, 2012, 01:00 PM
Your gunt hurt?

;)

AppAlum2003
January 30th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Your gunt hurt?

;)

You spelled "huge throbbing penis that could be confused with a baseball bat" wrong.

BisonFan02
January 30th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Someone should make a .gif for a "recommend to move to smack" request with Cleets growing a boner.

AppAlum2003
January 30th, 2012, 01:06 PM
No, I just feel like the "Best Smack Poster" thread should belong in the Smack Forum. Make 'em earn it.

citdog
January 30th, 2012, 03:05 PM
No, I just feel like the "Best Smack Poster" thread should belong in the Smack Forum. Make 'em earn it.

My WHOLE body of work over almost a decade is hard for people to see. My 107 page thread on "Dingleberry Martin and Furman prove how much they suck" is my Sistine Chapel.

see opie

no cops

AppAlum2003
January 30th, 2012, 03:36 PM
My WHOLE body of work over almost a decade is hard for people to see. My 107 page thread on "Dingleberry Martin and Furman prove how much they suck" is my Sistine Chapel.

see opie

no cops

...and that beard is righteous!

Go...gate
January 30th, 2012, 05:11 PM
Citdog got my vote, SIR!.

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 30th, 2012, 05:57 PM
Cit is a good poster.....hes one of 2 that are even worth reading.............still he couldnt hold my jock when it comes to smack.

The reason most of you PC warriors dont get this is because you are not capable of expanding your limited intellects to envelope the dynamic range you are being exposed to.

This is like comparing Cleets to Ursus or The Fan to Opie.......simply no contest like grits vs hasbrowns, Montana vs the state college of Bozeman or the North beating the South.

xcoffex
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Apphole
January 30th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Cit is a good poster.....hes one of 2 that are even worth reading.............still he couldnt hold my jock when it comes to smack.

The reason most of you PC warriors dont get this is because you are not capable of expanding your limited intellects to envelope the dynamic range you are being exposed to.

This is like comparing Cleets to Ursus or The Fan to Opie.......simply no contest like grits vs hasbrowns, Montana vs the state college of Bozeman or the North beating the South.

xcoffex

I got a cigar cutter to hold your jock

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 30th, 2012, 07:35 PM
Is her name Lucy?

Look punk....you better climb back into your crib and wrap up in your blankey before you get ran over like a virgin on prom night.

xcoffeex

Apphole
January 30th, 2012, 07:47 PM
Is her name Lucy?

Look punk....you better climb back into your crib and wrap up in your blankey before you get ran over like a virgin on prom night.

xcoffeex

I've been climbing in your crib (MTV definition of the word) and farting on your pillow for weeks. Now you know how you got pink eye.

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 30th, 2012, 08:27 PM
Speaking of pinkeye......tell your girlfriend to wash that thing the next time she hops into my "crib".

Apphole
January 30th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Speaking of pinkeye......tell your girlfriend to wash that thing the next time she hops into my "crib".

Girls with dirty "pink eyes" always come to you. You are a douche after all.

LakesBison
January 30th, 2012, 11:25 PM
Id smack talk all those pussies

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 31st, 2012, 09:53 AM
Lakes.......you need to be at least this funny to ride this ride........walk away now and go find the bouncy horse ride.