PDA

View Full Version : Ever wonder what winning tastes like?

Twentysix
January 19th, 2012, 02:48 PM
Steak.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/405474_10150707615423275_23465078274_12276014_6431 30995_n.jpg

Cleets
January 19th, 2012, 06:18 PM
I thought winning tasted like Blueberry poptarts..?
Damn, wrong again

Screamin_Eagle174
January 19th, 2012, 07:18 PM
Nope, don't wonder. Been there, done that.

http://www.myuploadedimages.com/images/84775971070949618501.png

Jacked_Rabbit
January 19th, 2012, 07:26 PM

Sad thing is, those pictures just go to show how close NDSU was to winning back-to-back National Championships... Crazy.

FargoBison
January 19th, 2012, 07:28 PM

http://www.myuploadedimages.com/images/84775971070949618501.png

You won a NC and use that picture? I'm flattered....

darell1976
January 19th, 2012, 07:34 PM

Kinda like winning the national title against Sam Houston State while saying Sioux Suck...should I be flattered?

Screamin_Eagle174
January 19th, 2012, 07:51 PM

Don't be. The NC game against Delaware was much more impressive. I used those pics because NDSU fans are that big of douchebags, and I love getting under their skin. xthumbsupx

darell1976
January 19th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Don't be. The NC game against Delaware was much more impressive. I used those pics because NDSU fans are that big of douchebags, and I love getting under their skin. xthumbsupx

Its a good start.xlolx

Screamin_Eagle174
January 19th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Sad thing is, those pictures just go to show how close NDSU was to winning back-to-back National Championships... Crazy.

Perhaps, then again if they went down 19-0 to UD, they didn't have the offense to put up that many points that quickly. That's assuming they got past VU. Not to mention the only reason they hung close with us was because we played our second worst game of the year. Had we played like we did the rest of the season, we would've cruised to an easy win. xthumbsupx

FargoBison
January 19th, 2012, 08:23 PM

Considering we have this it doesn't really work anymore...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UfWNOjxN0VA/TwmHm3uRi0I/AAAAAAAAIyI/WIv2pDe1lSA/s400/Bison+Nation+Champions+4.jpg

mgbison
January 19th, 2012, 08:41 PM
I just hope we never have to go to EWU again. Cheney was a sh**hole and the atmosphere at the game was terrible. Its a D3 experience.

The funniest thing about the game was their players cussing and flipping of the coaches wives. Who does that? Students maybe, but the players.

NoDak 4 Ever
January 19th, 2012, 08:41 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UfWNOjxN0VA/TwmHm3uRi0I/AAAAAAAAIyI/WIv2pDe1lSA/s400/Bison+Nation+Champions+4.jpg

And no bull**** calls necessary. No question at all

Screamin_Eagle174
January 19th, 2012, 08:55 PM

Considering we have both of these, I know that it does. EWU > UNDS

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5241/5352151449_014d73887f.jpg

http://www.myuploadedimages.com/images/84490040261403636900.png

xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

Screamin_Eagle174
January 19th, 2012, 08:57 PM
I just hope we never have to go to EWU again. Cheney was a sh**hole and the atmosphere at the game was terrible. Its a D3 experience.

The funniest thing about the game was their players cussing and flipping of the coaches wives. Who does that? Students maybe, but the players.

Cracks me up every time when people who live in North Dakota, let alone Fargo, smack about living in a ***** hole. So rich. xlolx xlolx xlolx

Professor Chaos
January 19th, 2012, 09:06 PM
Considering we have both of these, I know that it does. EWU > UNDS
Not quite, you can learn something from the current national champions. Your AD can start by taking notes on how not to schedule only 4 home games in your national title defending season. Secondly, your players and staff can learn how not to go into October with a donut in the W column in your national title defending season.

NoDak 4 Ever
January 19th, 2012, 09:20 PM
Not quite, you can learn something from the current national champions. Your AD can start by taking notes on how not to schedule only 4 home games in your national title defending season. Secondly, your players and staff can learn how not to go into October with a donut in the W column in your national title defending season.

Holy crap. I didn't even notice that. 4 home games? I mean they did the world a favor keeping them away from that fugly field but 4 home games?

Hat's off! looks like they got 5 next season!

Screamin_Eagle174
January 19th, 2012, 09:32 PM

We could also copy the bissson by scheduling the weakest possible teams in the nation like St. Francis and Lafayette, but we like to play good teams.

NoDak 4 Ever
January 19th, 2012, 09:43 PM
We could also copy the bissson by scheduling the weakest possible teams in the nation like St. Francis and Lafayette, but we like to play good teams.

No. They, like us, don't mind playing bad teams, like you to make a home gate.

Professor Chaos
January 19th, 2012, 09:46 PM
Apparently, unlike the Bison, your guys enjoy losing to them too.

Screamin_Eagle174
January 19th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Apparently, unlike the Bison, your guys enjoy losing to them too.

Your memory must be hazy... we beat UNDS.

NoDak 4 Ever
January 19th, 2012, 10:00 PM
Your memory must be hazy... we beat UNDS.

One pump chump. That's it. Good thing you play in the BSC or you wouldn't have had a barely winning record this year. You'd be living in Mo State land.

Screamin_Eagle174
January 19th, 2012, 10:58 PM
One pump chump. That's it. Good thing you play in the BSC or you wouldn't have had a barely winning record this year. You'd be living in Mo State land.

If the bi-ssson had played in the Big Sky this year (you know, the conference that UNDS wasn't good enough to get into), you would have gone 7-4 and be no-pump-chumps. Conversely, if EWU had been in Piss Valley, we would've gone 9-2 at least.

FargoBison
January 19th, 2012, 11:14 PM
If the bi-ssson had played in the Big Sky this year (you know, the conference that UNDS wasn't good enough to get into), you would have gone 7-4 and be no-pump-chumps. Conversely, if EWU had been in Piss Valley, we would've gone 9-2 at least.

How did the SHSU games turn out for Montana and Montana State?

EWU couldn't even beat the hapless Coyotes.

frozennorth
January 20th, 2012, 01:05 AM

your hilarious. Welcome back.

Screamin_Eagle174
January 20th, 2012, 01:10 AM
your hilarious. Welcome back.

It's you're, not your. You know what's hilarious though, is the thread somebody linked to on retardville talking about how the bi-ssson would've done better than LSU against Bama. Hole-lee-sheeeeit that was funny.

frozennorth
January 20th, 2012, 01:14 AM
It's you're, not your. You know what's hilarious though, is the thread somebody linked to on retardville talking about how the bi-ssson would've done better than LSU against Bama. Hole-lee-sheeeeit that was funny.

georgia southern certainly did better against alabama. I mean clearly it's ridiculous to think that an fcs team might actually be able to score on mighty alabama.

edit: spelling on the interwebs: noone cares.

Twentysix
January 20th, 2012, 01:37 AM
georgia southern certainly did better against alabama. I mean clearly it's ridiculous to think that an fcs team might actually be able to score on mighty alabama.

edit: spelling on the interwebs: noone cares.

xnodx

frozennorth
January 20th, 2012, 01:46 AM

lakeseagle right here, only with better grammar and less sense of reality.

Professor Chaos
January 20th, 2012, 06:20 AM
...and if the Bison would've been in the AFC West this year they would've gone 12-4 and had a 1st round bye. If Brock Jensen would've been on an FBS team he would've won the Heisman. If Craig Bohl had been nominated be would've won a Nobel Peace Prize. If your mother hadn't dropped you on your head and fed you paint chips as a child...

cbarrier90
January 20th, 2012, 09:19 AM
xpopcornx

NoDak 4 Ever
January 20th, 2012, 09:37 AM
xpopcornx

Oh I don't know how popcorn worthy it is although I find it interesting he finally crawled out from under his rock to piss all over NDSU's championship after disappearing amid EWU's precipitous flop.

BisonBacker
January 20th, 2012, 11:33 AM
Oh I don't know how popcorn worthy it is although I find it interesting he finally crawled out from under his rock to piss all over NDSU's championship after disappearing amid EWU's precipitous flop.

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 20th, 2012, 12:17 PM
I thought winning tasted like Blueberry poptarts..?
Damn, wrong again

What the hell would you know about either of those?

BisonHype!
January 20th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Why all of a sudden is this EWU fan throwing up on the forums?

ursus arctos horribilis
January 20th, 2012, 04:01 PM
He's pretty used to the likes of JBB & Lakes and may not realize that the NDSU presence on AGS is fairly free of that sort of thing for the most part.

NoDak 4 Ever
January 20th, 2012, 05:45 PM
He's pretty used to the likes of JBB & Lakes and may not realize that the NDSU presence on AGS is fairly free of that sort of thing for the most part.

Well he's the one that sounds a lot like them in this thread.

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 20th, 2012, 05:52 PM
He just knows that NDSU kicked their *** six ways of Sunday and if it wasnt for 3 bad calls by the officials down the stretch NDSU would have back to back titles.

He scored and didnt fumble. Total horse****
NDSU GOT SCREWED......
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 20th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Cracks me up every time when people who live in North Dakota, let alone Fargo, smack about living in a ***** hole. So rich. xlolx xlolx xlolx

You're the biggest douche on this site.

Just like all the sh** you posted on Bisonville. You are an a**hole...period!

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 20th, 2012, 05:56 PM

This (eagleass**le) thinks the Bison would have been 7-4 in the BSC......well his 6-5 EWU would have been 0-11 in the Valley.

Grizzlies82
January 20th, 2012, 07:07 PM

You are a bad bunny. Now put down your crack pipe and stop typing nonsense.

Yes, Eastern almost gave away their game with ND State. Though even with EWU playing poorly, and NDSU playing at the top of their game, the Bison couldn't get a win. Last year's Bison team was slightly better than middle of the road at best. It made a nice little run in the playoffs. Yet don't fool yourself. They had their great line play but little else. IF they had an effective offense, better defense, and not fumbled the ball they would have had one more playoff win but not a championship.

This year's Bison team was twice the team that 2010 was.

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 20th, 2012, 07:29 PM

Yes, Eastern almost gave away their game with ND State. Though even with EWU playing poorly, and NDSU playing at the top of their game, the Bison couldn't get a win. Last year's Bison team was slightly better than middle of the road at best. It made a nice little run in the playoffs. Yet don't fool yourself. They had their great line play but little else. IF they had an effective offense, better defense, and not fumbled the ball they would have had one more playoff win but not a championship.

IF we would have beaten EWU the Villanova game would have been in the FargoDome and I would have liked our chances. Delaware would have been tough but we could have won that one also.

Jacked Rabbit was spot on with his comment.

Bronco
January 20th, 2012, 08:52 PM
I very much enjoyed last years playoffs

NDSU's beat down of the bobcats was such a fun game to watch

And I really enjoyed seeing the Eagles make Biden cry

win win for me

frozennorth
January 20th, 2012, 10:25 PM

2011 ndsu wasn't very good either, the teams they played just happened to have off days. YSU showed how good NDSU actually was, which was middle of the pack mvfc.

darell1976
January 20th, 2012, 10:25 PM
You're the biggest douche on this site.

Just like all the sh** you posted on Bisonville. You are an a**hole...period!

I think Lakes holds that title.

swaghook
January 20th, 2012, 10:42 PM
2011 ndsu wasn't very good either, the teams they played just happened to have off days. YSU showed how good NDSU actually was, which was middle of the pack mvfc.

Coming from a Whioux fan. The Bison had 1 let down game all season. With that said I would still take a middle of the pack MVFC team that ran the gauntlet with only 1 lose over most any other team from other leagues come play offs.

Twentysix
January 21st, 2012, 04:53 AM
Coming from a Whioux fan. The Bison had 1 let down game all season. With that said I would still take a middle of the pack MVFC team that ran the gauntlet with only 1 lose over most any other team from other leagues come play offs.

He is making fun of the griz fan.

LakesBison
January 22nd, 2012, 07:06 PM
Wow the jealousy of these tards is hilarious

Absolutely NDSU SHOULD BE BACK 2 BACK