PDA

View Full Version : NC A&T Adds ULL To Schedule

TexasTerror
May 31st, 2006, 07:03 AM
ULL had to stretch "out of market" to grab North Carolina A&T and place them on the schedule...

ULL seems to be alright the following year as they have most of their games already taken care of. Congrats to NC A&T on landing this game and best of luck to them...

N. Carolina A&T finalizes UL's schedule
Dan McDonald
[email protected]

The University of Louisiana's last-minute football scheduling chaos was smoothed over Tuesday, and interim athletic director David Walker has already taken steps to insure no repeats next year.

UL officially announced its 12th football game and its sixth home game for this fall, adding Division I-AA North Carolina A&T on Sept. 23, and Walker said that five home games for 2007 are contracted and a sixth is awaiting contract agreement.

"We're pretty much locked in for next year now," Walker said Tuesday. "We're just glad all this is over with."

UL has been looking to fill a football date since April 8 when Ohio University initiated a buyout of a contracted Sept. 16 game. Walker said he has received the contracted buyout payment from Ohio, which dropped the Cajuns to add a game against Rutgers.

http://www.acadiananow.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060531/SPORTS/605310325/1006

McNeese72
May 31st, 2006, 07:46 AM
GO TO HELL, U....S....L, GO TO HELL!!

Oops, sorry, just practing that old cheer for 2007. Of course we will need to change it to :

GO TO HELL, U.....L.....L, GO TO HELL!

Yeah, that'll work especially since they hate that extra L on the end. :nod:

Doc

GeauxColonels
May 31st, 2006, 01:52 PM
GO TO HELL, U....S....L, GO TO HELL!!

Oops, sorry, just practing that old cheer for 2007. Of course we will need to change it to :

GO TO HELL, U.....L.....L, GO TO HELL!

Yeah, that'll work especially since they hate that extra L on the end. :nod:

Doc

They sure do hate that extra "L" huh!? Look at the article, it even says "UL". Where's the OTHER "L"? They're not just the University of Louisiana. They're the University of Louisiana - at Lafayette.

Ever been to a sporting event over there? It's Louisiana's Ragin' Cajuns!!!! Well, I don't know about you or the guys up in Monroe, Nachitoches or Shreveport, but they're not MY Ragin' Cajuns!

McNeese72
May 31st, 2006, 02:53 PM
I don't let it bother me that much.

Doc

DEX
June 1st, 2006, 12:30 AM
This one will probably get real ugly for us. New coaching staff + lot's of freshmen = uh ohh!

McNeese75
June 1st, 2006, 05:18 PM
This one will probably get real ugly for us. New coaching staff + lot's of freshmen = uh ohh!

Well now, don't be getting too upset there Dex afterall this is ULL you are playing. It's not like you are headed to Mizzoula, Newark, Stateboro, Boone, etc. Now it can get ugly in those places :D