38 Cal Poly Mustangs 12
39 Southern Utah Thunderbirds 9
40 Southern Illinois Salukis 8

theasushow
January 9th, 2012, 11:26 AM
not bad...

Mr. C
January 9th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Does anyone remember that Towson BEAT Old Dominion and won the CAA title? Ouch on ranking ODU ahead of Towson.

Lehigh Football Nation
January 9th, 2012, 11:32 AM
18 Delaware Fightin' Blue Hens 330 0
19 Illinois State Redbirds 318 0
20 Norfolk State Spartans 282 0
21 Albany Great Danes 276 0
22 Eastern Kentucky Colonels 259 0
23 Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles 197 0

Really? Seriously?

Mr. C
January 9th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Really? Seriously?

I agree with you. The Blue Hens are still lobbying for the playoffs (Ha, Ha).

WileECoyote06
January 9th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Pretty good.

danefan
January 9th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Anyone know whether the coaches and TSN polls come out again? Or are they done?

GeauxLions94
January 9th, 2012, 11:46 AM
Anyone know whether the coaches and TSN polls come out again? Or are they done?

Yes, pretty sure that both polls should be coming out today.

GannonFan
January 9th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Really? Seriously?

Disputing their 18th ranking would mean that you find teams below them to be more deserving of a higher ranking. Who would you put ahead of UD at #18?

GannonFan
January 9th, 2012, 12:16 PM
I agree with you. The Blue Hens are still lobbying for the playoffs (Ha, Ha).

Nonsense - who is arguing that? UD should clearly have gotten the message and signed up some sad sack team (hey, can we play DSU twice?) with an FCS tag and substitute that win for a win over a probably better DII West Chester team and we would've been in the playoffs. Unfortunately, we added the sad sack FCS-tagged team for next year (i.e. Bucknell) but still have West Chester on the schedule so we haven't learned. Ce la vie, probably won't matter, go 7-3 in non-West Chester games and we're golden anyway.

asumike83
January 9th, 2012, 12:18 PM
I think 18th is about right for UD. Not a playoff team but one of the better teams that did not earn a bid.

superman7515
January 9th, 2012, 12:49 PM
Nonsense - who is arguing that? UD should clearly have gotten the message and signed up some sad sack team (hey, can we play DSU twice?) with an FCS tag and substitute that win for a win over a probably better DII West Chester team and we would've been in the playoffs. Unfortunately, we added the sad sack FCS-tagged team for next year (i.e. Bucknell) but still have West Chester on the schedule so we haven't learned. Ce la vie, probably won't matter, go 7-3 in non-West Chester games and we're golden anyway.

Don't worry about Mrs. C, he's still butt-hurt that his Appy fans had an independent thought he disagreed with.

Lehigh Football Nation
January 9th, 2012, 01:34 PM
At least the AGS voters didn't put Delaware above Stony Brook, like the idiot TSN voters did.

Mr. C
January 9th, 2012, 01:47 PM

Good luck winning seven games next season. Of course you still will be ranked by some folks that think it is still 2003.

blukeys
January 9th, 2012, 02:05 PM

Well the WCU series ends this year. You are correct GF we need a FCS subsitute for WCU to not get the playoff boot in future years.

What most on this board don't realize and the newer Hen fans also don't realize is that for many years this was a competitive game. Yes Delaware holds an unbelievable series lead, but many of those UD wins were close and in many cases the games were closer than the score indicated.

WCU managed to recruit some great talent in the 70's and 80's such as Joe Senser, a great tight end who went on to the pros.

When UD moved up to I-AA they got an advantage in scollies that D-2 chose not to compete with.

D-2 dropped their scollies to 36. In this decade the PSAC dropped this down to 24 so schools like MIllersville and Kutztown could compete with WCU. This was not always the case and it has hurt WCU in competing with UD.

The historic ties of WCU and UD extended to the UD president but also the players such as the Mulhern family who lived in West Chester but all went to UD.

Since the campuses were only 40 minutes apart and WCU had a female to male enrollment ratio of about 3 women to every male, Many UD guys found a way to make it to WCU for parties after games with many fond memories to report. This may explain some of the relunctance of some of the older alumni who made the trip
to West Chester in years past to end the series earlier. Some of you young guys who wanted to end this series have no idea what you are missing.

GannonFan
January 9th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Good luck winning seven games next season. Of course you still will be ranked by some folks that think it is still 2003.

So are you saying that UD shouldn't even be ranked now? Come on, you're letting a bit too much anti-UD bias slip through for such a distibguished journalist. Did Keeler piss you off somehow in an interview and you haven't gotten over it? And really, no need to go back to 2003 - we've had a few decent, rank-worthy seasons since then...2004, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011 and most likely 2012. Return plenty on defense next year and may have a QB now as well, in addition to AP returning for his junior year.

darell1976
January 9th, 2012, 03:25 PM
AGS Top 25 For January 9th, 2012

26 Indiana State Sycamores 89
27 Youngstown State Penguins 79
28 North Dakota Fighting Sioux 46
29 Jackson State Tigers 43
30 Jacksonville State Gamecocks 40
31 Eastern Washington Eagles 39
32 Georgetown Hoyas 34
33 Chattanooga Mocs 29
34 Duquesne Dukes 23
35 Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks 17
36 Bethune-Cookman Wildcats 16
37 Portland State Vikings 13
38 Cal Poly Mustangs 12
39 Southern Utah Thunderbirds 9
40 Southern Illinois Salukis 8

WOW!!! No love for Cal Poly the only team IMO from the GWFC that deserves to be ranked. They beat us fair and square and yet they got 12 votes.

GannonFan
January 9th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Well the WCU series ends this year. You are correct GF we need a FCS subsitute for WCU to not get the playoff boot in future years.

What most on this board don't realize and the newer Hen fans also don't realize is that for many years this was a competitive game. Yes Delaware holds an unbelievable series lead, but many of those UD wins were close and in many cases the games were closer than the score indicated.

WCU managed to recruit some great talent in the 70's and 80's such as Joe Senser, a great tight end who went on to the pros.

When UD moved up to I-AA they got an advantage in scollies that D-2 chose not to compete with.

D-2 dropped their scollies to 36. In this decade the PSAC dropped this down to 24 so schools like MIllersville and Kutztown could compete with WCU. This was not always the case and it has hurt WCU in competing with UD.

The historic ties of WCU and UD extended to the UD president but also the players such as the Mulhern family who lived in West Chester but all went to UD.

Since the campuses were only 40 minutes apart and WCU had a female to male enrollment ratio of about 3 women to every male, Many UD guys found a way to make it to WCU for parties after games with many fond memories to report. This may explain some of the relunctance of some of the older alumni who made the trip
to West Chester in years past to end the series earlier. Some of you young guys who wanted to end this series have no idea what you are missing.

No need for the lecture - I've seen about 39 UD/West Chester games, both my parents are WCU alums, as well as my sister and brother-in-law, and I've seen enough games at Farrell Stadium to need a third hand to count them all. And I remember the days, even when Gannon was at UD, that West Chester (with Al Niemela and Billy Hess) were better than UD. However, there's also no denying that the series took an irrevocable turn for the worse when West Chester deemphasized the program and Danny Hale left in protest. And for the past 10-15 years, the games have not been competitive at all. The last real competitive one was something like '93 or '94. Heck, even the West Chester band doesn't come down all the time anymore. Great rivalry in the past, but it's long due to end it.

GoAgs72
January 9th, 2012, 11:29 PM
WOW!!! No love for Cal Poly the only team IMO from the GWFC that deserves to be ranked. They beat us fair and square and yet they got 12 votes.

They shot themselves in the foot by losing to UC Davis (actually three years in a row)

HailSzczur
January 9th, 2012, 11:38 PM
Does anyone remember that Towson BEAT Old Dominion and won the CAA title? Ouch on ranking ODU ahead of Towson.

They were separated by all of 9 points. I chalk it up to ODU winning a game unlike Towson (granted it was a first round game while Towson had a bye) and the fact that ODU had that fantastic shout out the next week against GSU, a seeded team who made it to the semis. Nothing on Towson, but it seems that the voters were more impressed with a close @ GSU than they were with a close loss at home to Lehigh.

bojeta
January 9th, 2012, 11:47 PM

I actually believe Cal Poly, ND and SD all deserved top 25 rankings. Doesn't really matter though. We are all now in Auto-bid conferences so it comes down to taking the top two spots in the conference and assuring 7 DI wins (for second place). Next year it will all take care of itself. FINALLY!!

344Johnson
January 9th, 2012, 11:57 PM
I actually believe Cal Poly, ND and SD all deserved top 25 rankings.

Eh, UND didn't play anyone good (and win), USD blew a 20 point 4th quarter lead in El Forko Grande, and Cal Poly I don't keep much tabs on so admittedly I have little-no idea on them. If I had to wager though, I don't think any of them would have done much in the Sky, CAA, SoCon, or MVC. So I won't give them Top 25.

bojeta
January 10th, 2012, 12:16 AM
Eh, UND didn't play anyone good (and win), USD blew a 20 point 4th quarter lead in El Forko Grande, and Cal Poly I don't keep much tabs on so admittedly I have little-no idea on them. If I had to wager though, I don't think any of them would have done much in the Sky, CAA, SoCon, or MVC. So I won't give them Top 25.

Well, we disagree then, but like I said, it doesn't matter. Next year we're in the Sky and I think we'll do quite well. Only time will tell though.

darell1976
January 10th, 2012, 01:24 AM
Well, we disagree then, but like I said, it doesn't matter. Next year we're in the Sky and I think we'll do quite well. Only time will tell though.

Of course Bison fans will say UND didn't play anyone good even though they beat 2 ranked teams and went 5-1 against FCS teams. But it doesn't matter because we are Big Sky bound. And as for doing good in the BSC....how did NDSU do in their first two years in the MVFC after two 10 win seasons in the GWFC. Answer... 9-13.

sgt smash
January 10th, 2012, 01:29 AM
Who was this years FCS Champion?

MTfan4life
January 10th, 2012, 05:09 AM
Who was this years FCS Champion?

I'm pretty sure that it was either Chattanooga or Lehigh.

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 10th, 2012, 06:11 AM
Of course Bison fans will say UND didn't play anyone good even though they beat 2 ranked teams and went 5-1 against FCS teams. But it doesn't matter because we are Big Sky bound. And as for doing good in the BSC....how did NDSU do in their first two years in the MVFC after two 10 win seasons in the GWFC. Answer... 9-13.

Bison did have some growing pains coming into the Valley, but those 06-07 teams would have done very well in the playoffs if they had participated.

IMO, neither UND or Cal Poly were very good this year. Watching their game on FoxSports didn't impress me at all. But now in the BSC they have the auto-bid to play for.

Montana/Montana State will be the top 2 BSC next year.

frozennorth
January 10th, 2012, 06:23 AM
Disputing their 18th ranking would mean that you find teams below them to be more deserving of a higher ranking. Who would you put ahead of UD at #18?

Illinois state :)

frozennorth
January 10th, 2012, 06:34 AM
I actually believe Cal Poly, ND and SD all deserved top 25 rankings. Doesn't really matter though. We are all now in Auto-bid conferences so it comes down to taking the top two spots in the conference and assuring 7 DI wins (for second place). Next year it will all take care of itself. FINALLY!!

i think they might have a case for 26-30, especially poly. It's tough to get any coherent view on the conference with SUU being completely bi-polar and UxD playing so much fluff. UND needed 50 yard field goals to beat UNC and Sioux Falls. Cal poly got beat by montana before montana seemed to get rolling. UCD sucked.

darell1976
January 10th, 2012, 08:20 AM
Bison did have some growing pains coming into the Valley, but those 06-07 teams would have done very well in the playoffs if they had participated.

IMO, neither UND or Cal Poly were very good this year. Watching their game on FoxSports didn't impress me at all. But now in the BSC they have the auto-bid to play for.

Montana/Montana State will be the top 2 BSC next year.

Thats my point NDSU conquered transition but stumbled out of the gate in their MVFC debut and did worse their second year in that conference. So of course UND may stumble as NDSU did, but UND could also pull a SDSU and make the playoffs. I guess we will find out in 11 months.

gotts
January 10th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Thats my point NDSU conquered transition but stumbled out of the gate in their MVFC debut and did worse their second year in that conference. So of course UND may stumble as NDSU did, but UND could also pull a SDSU and make the playoffs. I guess we will find out in 11 months.

I think a fair over/under on UND DI wins next year is 4.5.

darell1976
January 10th, 2012, 09:23 AM
I think a fair over/under on UND DI wins next year is 4.5.

Just as NDSU could have 6 wins. They did go from 10-1 to 6-5 in 07 and 08. Gues we will find out smart guy.xpeacex

gotts
January 10th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Just as NDSU could have 6 wins. They did go from 10-1 to 6-5 in 07 and 08. Gues we will find out smart guy.xpeacex

Ok "smart guy," what exactly makes you think UND will have a 9 win (8 D-I) season after switching conferences then?

darell1976
January 10th, 2012, 09:30 AM
Ok "smart guy," what exactly makes you think UND will have a 9 win (8 D-I) season after switching conferences then?

I already explained it on another thread. 6 home wins, and 3 road wins. The 2011 UND team beat SUU, USD, and UC Davis ...teams that beat EW, and Sac St so I think the 2012 team can beat those two, plus another win over UNC. Everyone thinks UND is a bad team because of the UNC, and Sioux Falls games (which UND won)...UND is getting better they did a 5 game turnaround from last year (sound familar NDSU 09-10 from 3-8 to 9-5). UND had a very young team during the transition years those kids have grown up and UND will have a good season.

gotts
January 10th, 2012, 09:38 AM
I already explained it on another thread. 6 home wins, and 3 road wins. The 2011 UND team beat SUU, USD, and UC Davis ...teams that beat EW, and Sac St so I think the 2012 team can beat those two, plus another win over UNC. Everyone thinks UND is a bad team because of the UNC, and Sioux Falls games (which UND won)...UND is getting better they did a 5 game turnaround from last year (sound familar NDSU 09-10 from 3-8 to 9-5). UND had a very young team during the transition years those kids have grown up and UND will have a good season.

Why does it always have to be a comparison to NDSU? All I'm asking for is why you think UND will do what you say they will do, on their own merit, instead of saying team X had a record of X-X this year, then X-X the next year, so we can do the same.

UND '11 went 5-3 against D-I competition, with two of the wins against a non-schollie and the worst team in FCS. I give them credit, they're starting to win games that they should.

I give you a win over the worst team in FCS again in 2012, as well as your sub D-1 game. Beyond that I just can't see much more than 3-4 wins in your first year in the BSC.

darell1976
January 10th, 2012, 09:46 AM
Why does it always have to be a comparison to NDSU? All I'm asking for is why you think UND will do what you say they will do, on their own merit, instead of saying team X had a record of X-X this year, then X-X the next year, so we can do the same.

UND '11 went 5-3 against D-I competition, with two of the wins against a non-schollie and the worst team in FCS. I give them credit, they're starting to win games that they should.

I give you a win over the worst team in FCS again in 2012, as well as your sub D-1 game. Beyond that I just can't see much more than 3-4 wins in your first year in the BSC.

That should be 1 against a non-schollie (Drake). 2 of those losses were FBS teams which UND did lead in both...halftime at Idaho and 9 minutes left in the game at Fresno (who played Nebraska tough the week before). UND isn't great but they are getting there. I compare them to NDSU because NDSU was great in transition and then flopped the first two years into their new conference. UND flopped in transition but has come on strong (winning a share of their conference). Bison fans can mock UND for almost losing to UNC and Sioux Falls but it counts in the win column. Going to the BSC could really help this team as they will play all FCS talent after a NAIA and a FBS team, instead of playing 2 FBS teams, a NAIA team then another FCS team, another NAIA team. Its that roller coaster that made UND's concentration all wacko. How can you get into a game against Sioux Falls as you would against a Cal Poly. Like I said we will have to wait and see.

Hambone
January 10th, 2012, 10:06 AM
Another thread turns into UND vs. NDSU. We get it. Bison fans think that UND's football team is terrible. The GWFC was terrible - nowhere near the level of play as when the XDSU's were there. UND needed last second field goals to beat Sioux Falls and UNC. They only beat non-schollie Drake 16-0. And so forth. And Darell, in some threads you try to bash a lot of NDSU stuff, and while most of the time you come off fine sometimes I wonder if you're just trying to bash NDSU because they do it to UND, and you seem almost obsessed with them. Don't get me wrong, I know that when you post a relevant note in a thread there is about 2-3 Bison fans that tell you the UND sucks and you eventually use NDSU bashing as a defense mechanism, but I've discovered that it's best just to let them say what they say. They might eventually get bored with it :)

Now, there was a good question from Gotts in one of these threads about why you think UND will win 8 or so games this year. Here is my take on UND next year:

I'm not quite sure about next year yet. I think there is some talent, and at the end of the year Mussman started showing some balls when it came to gaming situations. I liked that. However, our QB play left a lot to be desired, as well as the play of our DB's. Our offense was very vanilla due to the QB limitations, and teams could stack the box to stop our running game. I think that we have a lot of young talent that needs to get on the field in the defensive backfield, see if they can make plays, and then hope that either one of the current QB's on the roster or the transfer from North Carolina can give us a consistent passing threat. The running game and rush defense are there. I think that if UND plays up to their potential, and Mussman opens the offense up a bit, that they can realistically win 7 or 8 DI games this year. However, they are more likely to finish around 6-5 in 2012, with 2013 being the year that they can maybe get into the playoffs. I wish that UND could get rid of the Mines game, and have a better shot at 7 D1 wins, but the way it is they can't lose any other games assuming they lose to Montana, MSU and San Diego St. Kind of a high hill to climb. But, even though our Bison friends will claim different, there is talent on the UND team. They just need to pull it together. This is just my opinion.

gotts
January 10th, 2012, 11:28 AM
That should be 1 against a non-schollie (Drake). 2 of those losses were FBS teams which UND did lead in both...halftime at Idaho and 9 minutes left in the game at Fresno (who played Nebraska tough the week before). UND isn't great but they are getting there. I compare them to NDSU because NDSU was great in transition and then flopped the first two years into their new conference. UND flopped in transition but has come on strong (winning a share of their conference). Bison fans can mock UND for almost losing to UNC and Sioux Falls but it counts in the win column. Going to the BSC could really help this team as they will play all FCS talent after a NAIA and a FBS team, instead of playing 2 FBS teams, a NAIA team then another FCS team, another NAIA team. Its that roller coaster that made UND's concentration all wacko. How can you get into a game against Sioux Falls as you would against a Cal Poly. Like I said we will have to wait and see.

Two of the wins were against a non-schollie and a terrible school, sorry if that was confusing to read.

Where did I mock UND? You're right, a win is a win, but this upcoming season forward it's only as long as it's at the D-I level.

gotts
January 10th, 2012, 11:33 AM
Another thread turns into UND vs. NDSU. We get it. Bison fans think that UND's football team is terrible. The GWFC was terrible - nowhere near the level of play as when the XDSU's were there. UND needed last second field goals to beat Sioux Falls and UNC. They only beat non-schollie Drake 16-0. And so forth. And Darell, in some threads you try to bash a lot of NDSU stuff, and while most of the time you come off fine sometimes I wonder if you're just trying to bash NDSU because they do it to UND, and you seem almost obsessed with them. Don't get me wrong, I know that when you post a relevant note in a thread there is about 2-3 Bison fans that tell you the UND sucks and you eventually use NDSU bashing as a defense mechanism, but I've discovered that it's best just to let them say what they say. They might eventually get bored with it :)

Now, there was a good question from Gotts in one of these threads about why you think UND will win 8 or so games this year. Here is my take on UND next year:

I'm not quite sure about next year yet. I think there is some talent, and at the end of the year Mussman started showing some balls when it came to gaming situations. I liked that. However, our QB play left a lot to be desired, as well as the play of our DB's. Our offense was very vanilla due to the QB limitations, and teams could stack the box to stop our running game. I think that we have a lot of young talent that needs to get on the field in the defensive backfield, see if they can make plays, and then hope that either one of the current QB's on the roster or the transfer from North Carolina can give us a consistent passing threat. The running game and rush defense are there. I think that if UND plays up to their potential, and Mussman opens the offense up a bit, that they can realistically win 7 or 8 DI games this year. However, they are more likely to finish around 6-5 in 2012, with 2013 being the year that they can maybe get into the playoffs. I wish that UND could get rid of the Mines game, and have a better shot at 7 D1 wins, but the way it is they can't lose any other games assuming they lose to Montana, MSU and San Diego St. Kind of a high hill to climb. But, even though our Bison friends will claim different, there is talent on the UND team. They just need to pull it together. This is just my opinion.

Mark me down as one that would like to see UND competitive, but I just don't seeing them overcoming transitions in moving to a new conference that easily. I won't deny that there is talent on the team, it's just up to your coaching staff to find the best way to utilize it.

After a year of conference play under UND's belt, it will be interesting to see what happens in 2013.

dystopiamembrane
January 10th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Thanks for giving my Viks some votes, folks.
Wait until next year. I'm pointing at you, Griz fans.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 10th, 2012, 12:44 PM

No change on the Griz side. We're sorta used to the rest of the conference looking at us at this point. Sometimes we win, sometimes you win, it's always a ton of fun to talk about though.xthumbsupx

ngineer
January 10th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Pretty decent poll, imo, though I would have flipped UNI and Lehigh and Towson should be higher than ODU, but points are close in both so virtual ties. Looks better, overall, than TSN.

Go Lehigh TU owl
January 10th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Lehigh should be higher than UNI imo. The Panthers really struggled down the stretch.

RabidRabbit
January 10th, 2012, 02:22 PM
Lehigh should be higher than UNI imo. The Panthers really struggled down the stretch.

56 voters didn't see it that way. UNI had a good season, and other than the blow-out at Wa-Griz stadium, UNI did well, including just barely getting beat at Iowa, and at NDSU. Since Lehigh and UNI lost in the same round, as long as in the 5-8 range good IMHO. xtwocentsx

Mr. C
January 10th, 2012, 02:43 PM
So are you saying that UD shouldn't even be ranked now? Come on, you're letting a bit too much anti-UD bias slip through for such a distibguished journalist. Did Keeler piss you off somehow in an interview and you haven't gotten over it? And really, no need to go back to 2003 - we've had a few decent, rank-worthy seasons since then...2004, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011 and most likely 2012. Return plenty on defense next year and may have a QB now as well, in addition to AP returning for his junior year.

Just having fun with you Delaware fans. Have a sense of humor.

Mr. C
January 10th, 2012, 02:49 PM
They were separated by all of 9 points. I chalk it up to ODU winning a game unlike Towson (granted it was a first round game while Towson had a bye) and the fact that ODU had that fantastic shout out the next week against GSU, a seeded team who made it to the semis. Nothing on Towson, but it seems that the voters were more impressed with a close @ GSU than they were with a close loss at home to Lehigh.
Still doesn't make the voters look very smart, particularly with Towson WINNING the CAA and ODU not playing as tough a schedule as everyone else in the league. If Towson had played a first-round game, the Tigers would have hammered any of those teams from other leagues. As it was, Towson lost by just two points to a very good Lehigh club.

Mr. C
January 10th, 2012, 02:52 PM

BTW, I get along great with K.C. Keeler. We have always had a great working relationship. I have many Delaware friends and like everything about going to Tubby Raymond Field, but the long climb up the steps (my knees have been shot since blowing one out playing football at age 12). I love the Blue Hens, particularly Mr. Chicken.

Professor Chaos
January 10th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Can we let TheFan back for just a day so he can give us his thoughts on this poll? I mean, NDSU did lose at HOME to an UNRANKED team...

ursus arctos horribilis
January 10th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Still doesn't make the voters look very smart, particularly with Towson WINNING the CAA and ODU not playing as tough a schedule as everyone else in the league. If Towson had played a first-round game, the Tigers would have hammered any of those teams from other leagues. As it was, Towson lost by just two points to a very good Lehigh club.

Those are good points and it would be great if we had time to have these sorts of discussions prior to the vote. I know a lot of times I adjusted my thinking due to a good point made but unfortunately during the year the discussions have to be had after the vote...which is nice if you have a chance to rectify the next week.

I think that sometimes we put an overwhelming amount on the head to head matchup. If all other things are equal it makes total sense. The only thing I can see here is that it was very, very close and in reality Towson seemed to underachieve a little at home and ODU seemed to overachieve a little at one tough place to play.

GannonFan
January 10th, 2012, 04:46 PM
BTW, I get along great with K.C. Keeler. We have always had a great working relationship. I have many Delaware friends and like everything about going to Tubby Raymond Field, but the long climb up the steps (my knees have been shot since blowing one out playing football at age 12). I love the Blue Hens, particularly Mr. Chicken.

Don't worry, one of these days they'll make some improvements to the stadium and besides the APC building, I'm sure suites and an improved pressbox (with an elevator) will be in the plans. As long as they don't ruin my sight lines from my seat and don't jack up the prices, I'm fine with that.

MTfan4life
January 10th, 2012, 09:10 PM

Pretty sure we don't play next season...

dystopiamembrane
January 13th, 2012, 09:27 AM
Pretty sure we don't play next season...
You're correct. Our little family conference is getting bigger.