PDA

View Full Version : NUMBER NINE

TheBisonator
January 7th, 2012, 03:47 PM
This is one of the greatest days of my life!!!!!! Our defense is freaking AMAZING, I have NEVER seen an 8-man box play assignment football like that!! If our D continues to play like that over the next few years or more, this may be the stuff that legends are made of!!!

And hats off to SHSU as well. Their D is really damn good too, basically stopping us most of the game except for a couple big plays.

ONE MORE FOR THE SECOND THUMB!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOOO BISON!!!!!!!!!!

stevdock
January 7th, 2012, 04:00 PM
We will definitely miss our seniors but like always you have to replace them. The scary thing is this team is dominated by freshman and sophomores. It will be interesting to see how good this team can be next year and the following. Number 9 does feel really good though:) First one for me as a Bison fan though.

TheBisonator
January 7th, 2012, 04:07 PM
We will definitely miss our seniors but like always you have to replace them. The scary thing is this team is dominated by freshman and sophomores. It will be interesting to see how good this team can be next year and the following. Number 9 does feel really good though:) First one for me as a Bison fan though.

First one for me as a Bison fan as well, since I started following NDSU in about 2000 or so and went to school there in 2003.

I'll have to go see my old HS football coach (Andrew Ewald, Bison OL on the 1990 team) on Monday and wax nostalgic with him.