PDA

View Full Version : Poll Voters...The Final Vote Of The Year This Weekend!

ursus arctos horribilis
January 5th, 2012, 12:37 PM
The poll will be open after the game's conclusion on Saturday and will remain open until...

9A Pacific
10A MST
11A CST
12P EST

on Monday Jan. 9th, 2012.

Get your final vote of the year in (especially those with a perfect record) and make sure that once you submit your vote you check back with the pm's and/or emails that is related to your AGS account.

The perfect voters list is here: (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?95084-A-Perfect-Voting-Record.)

RichH2
January 5th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Okey Dokey

gotts
January 5th, 2012, 12:49 PM
Looking forward to getting in on voting next season!

89Hen
January 5th, 2012, 01:00 PM
Too early to put in my top 5?

1. Towson
2. ODU
3. UNH
4. Maine
5. JMU

ursus arctos horribilis
January 5th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Too early to put in my top 5?

1. Towson
2. ODU
3. UNH
4. Maine
5. JMU

Of course not. We've been submitting your votes all season for ya. That looks like a little bit of a difference from what we've Chicago styled your vote though. You need to explain yerself.

danefan
January 5th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Don't forget the only team that has gotten anywhere near Sam Houston State in the playoffs this year (Stony Brook).......and the team that took SBU to the wire at home and basically gave away the game (Albany).

ursus arctos horribilis
January 5th, 2012, 01:05 PM
BTW ya dink, you are specifically one of the guys I extended the vote til Monday mornings for and you didn't use it once.

You got me on that one!

ursus arctos horribilis
January 5th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Don't forget the only team that has gotten anywhere near Sam Houston State in the playoffs this year (Stony Brook).......and the team that took SBU to the wire at home and basically gave away the game (Albany).

The only one huh?

TheRevSFA
January 5th, 2012, 01:08 PM
My top 5:

1. Nicholls State
2. FAMU
3. UT-Chatty
4. Lamar U
5. Nothern Colorado

:D

bearkat pride
January 5th, 2012, 01:25 PM
you guys arnt putting SAM in your top five when they go to the NC and return just about everyone? xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

edit- rev i know your joking (atleast i hope)

TheRevSFA
January 5th, 2012, 01:27 PM
you guys arnt putting SAM in your top five when they go to the NC and return just about everyone? xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

edit- rev i know your joking (atleast i hope)

Haha...Of course I'm joking. If I was serious I'd have SFA up there :D (only kidding)

danefan
January 5th, 2012, 01:56 PM
The only one huh?

I don't count Montana. Not because the game wasn't as close as the score.....but basically because I just chose not to. xeyebrowx:D

ursus arctos horribilis
January 5th, 2012, 02:04 PM
I don't count Montana. Not because the game wasn't as close as the score.....but basically because I just chose not to. xeyebrowx:D

One of the things I admire about you is that even if on occasion you don't make sense it is at least straight forward.:Dxbowx

Gil Dobie
January 5th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Too early to put in my top 6?
1. Delaware
2. Towson
3. ODU
4. UNH
5. Maine
6. JMU

FIFY

LeadBolt
January 5th, 2012, 04:18 PM
Preseason for next year, I was thinking:
1. Valpo
2. Ms. Valley State
3. Savannah State
4. Alcorn State
5. Charleston Southern

Kind of like applying the dogs of the dow investment theory to FCS polls.