PDA

View Full Version : North Dakota State's Motto: Victory Loves Preparation

Mr. C
January 4th, 2012, 11:28 PM
The College Sports Journal (www.college-sports-journal.com) has begun its championship week coverage with a nice piece from new columnist Kyle Roth on North Dakota State's perspective as it goes for its first NCAA Division I National Championship on Saturday.

Here is the link:

http://www.college-sports-journal.com/index.php/88-college-sports-journal/kyle-roth/162-north-dakota-states-motto-victory-loves-preparation

Look for a view on the Sam Houston State front and a full preview on the game on Thursday, as well as other championship-related stuff the rest of the week, including a game story on Saturday.

BisonFan02
January 4th, 2012, 11:40 PM
Atta boy KyRo!

DJKyR0
January 5th, 2012, 12:30 AM
Please pardon the litany of grammatical errors in the first and second paragraphs, I was trying not to watch the Timberwolves game in the background and now that they're actually halfways decent I get all excited every time Rubio steps on the court.

Anyway, sure do look forward to providing some top-notch content on the CSJ.

Lehigh Football Nation
January 5th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Please pardon the litany of grammatical errors in the first and second paragraphs, I was trying not to watch the Timberwolves game in the background and now that they're actually halfways decent I get all excited every time Rubio steps on the court.

Marco Rubio? :P

Seriously, what are they putting in the drinking water up there in ND/Minnesota? Next thing you know, the Wild will be winning the Stanley Cup and Jesse Ventura will be Ron Paul's vice-presidential nominee. :P

Gil Dobie
January 5th, 2012, 10:33 AM

Seriously, what are they putting in the drinking water up there in ND/Minnesota? Next thing you know, the Wild will be winning the Stanley Cup and Jesse Ventura will be Ron Paul's vice-presidential nominee. :P

Timberwolves Ricky Rubio.................

bisonnation
January 5th, 2012, 11:26 AM

Paul and Ventura would be the best ticket ever!

Bearkat-Backer
January 5th, 2012, 12:01 PM

They would get my vote.

darell1976
January 5th, 2012, 12:13 PM

Ventura was the best thing to happen in Minnesota...until Pawlenty drove that state into the ground.

Gil Dobie
January 5th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Ventura was the best thing to happen in Minnesota...until Pawlenty drove that state into the ground.

Jesse ran the state into the ground, Pawlenty and now Dayton are just getting the budget back on track.

WestRiverBison
January 5th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Jesse "The Mind" was all but completely worthless as governor.

darell1976
January 5th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Jesse ran the state into the ground, Pawlenty and now Dayton are just getting the budget back on track.

http://www.minnpost.com/stories/2011/04/22/27707/former_gov_arne_carlson_blames_tim_pawlenty_for_st ate_budgeting_problems

Carlson also contends that Tim Pawlenty, as majority leader of the House and then as governor, undid most of the changes the Carlson administration instituted. Along the way, Pawlenty got a little help from Gov. Jesse Ventura and some DFLers.
But mostly Carlson blames Pawlenty.
He says that Pawlenty closed the very department, Planning, that created the report Republicans now are citing.

NDSUFREAK
January 5th, 2012, 02:03 PM

xconfusedxxconfusedxxconfusedxxconfusedxxconfusedx xconfusedx

ursus arctos horribilis
January 5th, 2012, 03:11 PM

Nice work there kyro. Keep it up, very good to see.xthumbsupx