PDA

View Full Version : Bison Fans Coming to Fritzco...

xcoach2
December 31st, 2011, 01:36 PM
<---- Would like to welcome yall with a big HOWDY! I've never been to North Dakota. Hopefully I'll get there one day (when it is not too cold ofc). From what I understand North Dakota is a pretty conservative area. Are yall looking forward to visiting our land of ill repute in Texas? Frisco is a nice little suburb but any of you plan on mixing it up in Dallas? What do you guys have on tap besides the game ofc?

Thundar
December 31st, 2011, 01:41 PM
Some bearcat hunting, where might I find some?

Cleets
December 31st, 2011, 03:03 PM
Some bearcat hunting, where might I find some?

It's a mythical beast...
But they are friendly - you'll want to fly down in your own Jet and get a picture

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-nLXLLUDgbOM/TVmMVWBaL2I/AAAAAAAAC3E/_AUpkIU67PA/s1600/HiBear.jpg

Wilson16
December 31st, 2011, 03:52 PM
It's a mythical beast...
But they are friendly - you'll want to fly down in your own Jet and get a picture

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-nLXLLUDgbOM/TVmMVWBaL2I/AAAAAAAAC3E/_AUpkIU67PA/s1600/HiBear.jpg

My camera is broken :(

eaglewraith
December 31st, 2011, 03:54 PM
<---- Would like to welcome yall with a big HOWDY! I've never been to North Dakota. Hopefully I'll get there one day (when it is not too cold ofc). From what I understand North Dakota is a pretty conservative area. Are yall looking forward to visiting our land of ill repute in Texas? Frisco is a nice little suburb but any of you plan on mixing it up in Dallas? What do you guys have on tap besides the game ofc?

Wait....Texas isn't conservative?

We're talking about the same place that burns through death row and gives you a free gun when you buy a loaf of bread right?

Bearkats94
December 31st, 2011, 04:06 PM
I always heard bison hamburgers are good I guess we will find out next saturday.xlolx I bet it still taste like chicken.:):D

Bearkats94
December 31st, 2011, 04:10 PM
[QUOTE=eaglewraith;1759015]Wait....Texas isn't conservative?

We're talking about the same place that burns through death row and gives you a free gun when you buy a loaf of bread right?[/QUOTE}
xlolx:D:Dxnodx

Twentysix
December 31st, 2011, 04:11 PM
I always heard bison hamburgers are good I guess we will find out next saturday.xlolx I bet it still taste like chicken.:):D

That depends, does everything taste like chicken to you?

Bearkats94
December 31st, 2011, 04:25 PM
Its a saying here in the south that everything taste like chicken if you have never ate it before. So it just might. Lol

Twentysix
December 31st, 2011, 04:37 PM
Its a saying here in the south that everything taste like chicken if you have never ate it before. So it just might. Lol

That is a saying everywhere. Thanks for playing. xawesomex

darell1976
December 31st, 2011, 04:39 PM

Actually they are..but spendy. Oh great now I am craving Bison burgers. MMMM

NoDak 4 Ever
December 31st, 2011, 05:20 PM
Actually they are..but spendy. Oh great now I am craving Bison burgers. MMMM

They're too dry and gamey for my taste.

Hammerhead
December 31st, 2011, 06:33 PM
It's not like there are any dry counties up north. Back in 1986 we took a bus down to the D-II championship and we bunked 4 in each hotel room. My friend and I were 18 and our roomies were middle-aged guys. The older guys asked the front desk clerk where the closest nudie bar was and he replied that they didn't have that kind of stuff in Florence.

From what I understand North Dakota is a pretty conservative area. Are yall looking forward to visiting our land of ill repute in Texas? Frisco is a nice little suburb but any of you plan on mixing it up in Dallas? What do you guys have on tap besides the game ofc?

TheRevSFA
December 31st, 2011, 06:38 PM
Referring to frisco as "Fritzco" makes it sound like a real ****ty deparment store...

xcoach2
December 31st, 2011, 06:45 PM
It's not like there are any dry counties up north. Back in 1986 we took a bus down to the D-II championship and we bunked 4 in each hotel room. My friend and I were 18 and our roomies were middle-aged guys. The older guys asked the front desk clerk where the closest nudie bar was and he replied that they didn't have that kind of stuff in Florence.

You ask for a nudie bar in Dallas and you'll have a lot of options....

bisonwest
January 1st, 2012, 07:20 AM

Texas is more conservative than eastern ND. Probably similar to the western side of the state.

xcoach2
January 1st, 2012, 09:24 AM
Texas is more conservative than eastern ND. Probably similar to the western side of the state.

I'm not talking politically....

frozennorth
January 1st, 2012, 07:52 PM
I'm not talking politically....
Eastern ND liberal, and probably one of the hardest drinking places around.

Sambow
January 2nd, 2012, 12:16 AM
Referring to frisco as "Fritzco" makes it sound like a real ****ty deparment store...

How are the jacks doing? Oh wait.............

sgt smash
January 2nd, 2012, 05:36 AM

Yep. That pretty much sums up you people. That's right. I pulled the "you people" out for this one.

Sambow
January 2nd, 2012, 08:38 AM
Yep. That pretty much sums up you people. That's right. I pulled the "you people" out for this one.

What does that mean? Did I miss a joke?

Dgreenwell3
January 2nd, 2012, 10:02 AM

Can you be a bigger stereotype please? Thanks.

NoDak 4 Ever
January 2nd, 2012, 10:12 AM
Can you be a bigger stereotype please? Thanks.

Should be his avatar

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/eating/rich-texan-the-simpsons.jpg

Twentysix
January 2nd, 2012, 10:28 AM
And we depart for texas.

TheRevSFA
January 2nd, 2012, 10:33 AM

How is your seat on the Sam bandwagon? I didn't see you around during TW's tenure..

Sambow
January 2nd, 2012, 09:06 PM
How is your seat on the Sam bandwagon? I didn't see you around during TW's tenure..

HAHA, as you have stated before on here, you happened upon this site late last year when the jacks were in the playoffs. My "bandwagon" seat is just fine. I'm only a third generation Bearkat. The day I don't talk crap to a jack (all in fun mind you) is the day I die.

Grizalltheway
January 2nd, 2012, 10:21 PM
They're too dry and gamey for my taste.

Elk burger is definitely better...xnodx

TheRevSFA
January 3rd, 2012, 06:53 AM
HAHA, as you have stated before on here, you happened upon this site late last year when the jacks were in the playoffs. My "bandwagon" seat is just fine. I'm only a third generation Bearkat. The day I don't talk crap to a jack (all in fun mind you) is the day I die.

3rd generation Bearkat? Did you all get convicted of the same crime?

Bearkat-Backer
January 3rd, 2012, 09:47 AM
3rd generation Bearkat? Did you all get convicted of the same crime?

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Frd53vbCHLg

TheRevSFA
January 3rd, 2012, 10:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/embed/Frd53vbCHLg

Make 'em laugh..make 'em laugh