PDA

View Full Version : NDSU's GREEK MEDIATOR- Attempts peaceful end to FEUD with SHSU Students in Texas..

Kabooom
December 26th, 2011, 11:03 AM
Dakota....Do Canada and the Northern Tier Proud!

Greeks 2
SHSU 0

R.I.P....J.V.

I could not resist....

Note: If you were unfortunate enough to have led a life as the Passive Agressive type, please disregard this video clip.

Happy New Year Everyone!

http://youtu.be/TvR6d08L3nc

Blueandwhitefightfight
December 26th, 2011, 05:05 PM
Your school playing in an aircraft hanger. NF

Your school playing at a stadium with letters all over the endzone. TFM

Reset the score then lace em up for that lap you can take for trying to insinuate that NDSU has anything at all to do with Animal House.

MplsBison
December 26th, 2011, 08:05 PM
Aren't the Southland schools the ones that put those giant, stupid Greek signs up in the endzones?

I'm glad Greek life is de-emphasized at public schools in the north.

BEAR
December 26th, 2011, 08:41 PM
Aren't the Southland schools the ones that put those giant, stupid Greek signs up in the endzones?

Um...I've been to several universities north and south..I think they are everywhere..even if they aren't INSIDE the stadium...just follow your nose where the beer flows..and you'll see them. xlolx

Sambow
December 26th, 2011, 11:10 PM

Those signs are everywhere. I bet this has alot to do with the outcome of the game.

Blueandwhitefightfight
December 27th, 2011, 02:22 AM

Yes. Being a member of an organization that has business connections around the globe sucks. Being a member of an organization with traditions over 100 years old sucks. Being a member of an organization that is exclusive and only selects quality potential members sucks. Being a member of an organization that reduces the amount you have to try to get laid sucks. Being a member of an organization that increases the quality of the women you bring home sucks. Being a member of an organization that regularly throws massive parties involving multiple kegs, many fine women, and a (damn good) live band sucks. Being a member of an organization in which the members have a higher GPA than the campus average sucks. Having an extended family that is almost 100,000 strong (in my case) sucks. Being successful sucks.

Oh wait...

NoDak 4 Ever
December 27th, 2011, 05:51 AM
Yes. Being a member of an organization that has business connections around the globe sucks. Being a member of an organization with traditions over 100 years old sucks. Being a member of an organization that is exclusive and only selects quality potential members sucks. Being a member of an organization that reduces the amount you have to try to get laid sucks. Being a member of an organization that increases the quality of the women you bring home sucks. Being a member of an organization that regularly throws massive parties involving multiple kegs, many fine women, and a (damn good) live band sucks. Being a member of an organization in which the members have a higher GPA than the campus average sucks. Having an extended family that is almost 100,000 strong (in my case) sucks. Being successful sucks.

Oh wait...

Is there anything you AREN'T super touchy about?

just wondering.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 27th, 2011, 06:17 AM

Oh wait...

code for..."I was a loser in college".....lol

JSUBison
December 27th, 2011, 07:54 AM

Oh wait...

I was in FFA as well. xthumbsupx

Sam_Kats
December 27th, 2011, 07:59 AM
Uh oh - the "Rent a Friend Foundation" is offended. Expect a lawsuit.

jmufan999
December 27th, 2011, 08:04 AM

Oh wait...

Hilarious.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 27th, 2011, 08:11 AM
Hilarious.

I hope he's not married, now THAT'S an organization that increases the the amount you have to try to get laid.

Grizalltheway
December 27th, 2011, 10:28 AM
Hilarious.

Hooray roofies!!

Walkon79
December 27th, 2011, 11:35 AM

Oh wait...

+1

Walkon79
December 27th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Uh oh - the "Rent a Friend Foundation" is offended. Expect a lawsuit.

Rent-a-freind my A--!

Probably 20 of my best friends today, and it's been 30 years since I set foot in the house.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 27th, 2011, 11:47 AM
+1

Well I wish I'd known the only way to become successful was to be in a fraternity. I guess that's why I'm such a loser.

NDSUFREAK
December 27th, 2011, 03:55 PM
Rent-a-freind my A--!

Probably 20 of my best friends today, and it's been 30 years since I set foot in the house.

It is hard to explain an organization that not many people are knowledgeable about or ever had the opportunity to join...whenever I hear rent-a-friend or "buying friends" I just can't help but laugh at them knowing that have absolutely no idea what they are talking about.

Your's In,

_Kai_

1803 BΠ

Grizalltheway
December 27th, 2011, 04:09 PM
It is hard to explain an organization that not many people are knowledgeable about or ever had the opportunity to join...whenever I hear rent-a-friend or "buying friends" I just can't help but laugh at them knowing that have absolutely no idea what they are talking about.

Your's In,

_Kai_

1803 BΠ

And I laugh every time I hear a current or former frat boy act like belonging to one is some sort of badge of honor on par with, say, military service. I mean, I really don't care if someone decides frat life is for them, but it's kind of annoying/funny how some try to overvalue the idea of it. xtwocentsx

NoDak 4 Ever
December 27th, 2011, 04:18 PM
And I laugh every time I hear a current or former frat boy act like belonging to one is some sort of badge of honor on par with, say, military service. I mean, I really don't care if someone decides frat life is for them, but it's kind of annoying/funny how some try to overvalue the idea of it. xtwocentsx

Stop it. Didn't you read? They are the successful ones.

Or at least they would never call out one of their "own" for saying stupid ****.

NDSUFREAK
December 27th, 2011, 04:20 PM

I would probably be saying the same thing you are if I didn't join...and vice versa if you joined the right house you would be saying the same thing that I did. Never would I compare the "honor" of being in a fraternity to providing military service to your country.

The only thing that ever ticks me off is people saying that guys join just to "buy friends" which is completely idiotic. Fraternities aren't the only thing you have to pay to be apart of in college.

Vitojr130
December 27th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Rent-a-freind my A--!

But you had to pay your monthly (or w/e they are) dues to meet them though! hence the "rent-a-friend"

Blueandwhitefightfight
December 27th, 2011, 05:21 PM
But you had to pay your monthly (or w/e they are) dues to meet them though! hence the "rent-a-friend"

I had to do that in the Boy Scouts as well. I honestly don't keep up with any of those guys. Your dues don't go towards buying each others friendship. They go towards administrative fees, insurance, social/formal costs, etc.

And honestly, if it really came down to it, I'd pay to just be friends with my brothers. I'd also pay to be a Citizen of this country. I'd pay to be a member of my family. I'd pay to be friends with my non-greek friends. But since I don't have to pay to be a Citizen of this country, member of my family, or for any of my friends, I suppose that is besides the point.

Also, on a side note, I have brothers that I don't consider to be my friend. Some a d-bags. But I swear that if they ever need me, I'm there for them.

danefan
December 27th, 2011, 10:10 PM
I joined a frat in college.

It involved a year long commitment and we creating paid our dues. Just happen to be paid daily.

We called it Division I football though. Didn't need any fancy letters for it.

Htownbearkat
December 28th, 2011, 07:17 AM
I had to do that in the Boy Scouts as well. I honestly don't keep up with any of those guys. Your dues don't go towards buying each others friendship. They go towards administrative fees, insurance, social/formal costs, etc.

And honestly, if it really came down to it, I'd pay to just be friends with my brothers. I'd also pay to be a Citizen of this country. I'd pay to be a member of my family. I'd pay to be friends with my non-greek friends. But since I don't have to pay to be a Citizen of this country, member of my family, or for any of my friends, I suppose that is besides the point.

Also, on a side note, I have brothers that I don't consider to be my friend. Some a d-bags. But I swear that if they ever need me, I'm there for them.

Like the passion, but you are never going to convince them.

Sam_Kats
December 28th, 2011, 07:55 AM
I have a brother. He has my last name.