PDA

View Full Version : Just Sold 4 Sideline Seats On eBay to a Bison Fan for $399 Each

xcoach2
December 20th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Pretty good investment considering I paid only $100 for all four tickets (family pack that includes 1 drink and hot dog w each ticket). Only 3 more family packs left to sell.

:feelsgood:

bluehenbillk
December 20th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Next year I gotta buy early & then make me a profit as well - well done xcoach2.

Is your last name Tressel by any chance? :)

xcoach2
December 20th, 2011, 04:14 PM
If these dirty Bison fans want in the gates at PHP then they're going to have to cough up some cash. Think Ima sell the next 4 on SH for $525 each. Go Kats!

gotts
December 20th, 2011, 04:17 PM
http://whiskeyandcarkeys.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/obvious-troll-wedding.jpg

AshevilleApp2
December 20th, 2011, 04:40 PM
I haven't been to an NC in Frisco. But I remember people basically giving tickets away in Chattanooga 15 minutes before game time.

Bison56
December 20th, 2011, 04:40 PM
I have another investment for you. I have some holes for sale cheap.

katstrapper
December 20th, 2011, 04:44 PM
Pretty good investment considering I paid only $100 for all four tickets (family pack that includes 1 drink and hot dog w each ticket). Only 3 more family packs left to sell.

:feelsgood:

you are an asshole!!! Karma will catch up with you I promise...

HandoEX
December 20th, 2011, 04:47 PM
Were you paid in monopoly money?

If not, welcome to the land of the filthy rich oil tycoons from North Dakota.

xcoach2
December 20th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Were you paid in monopoly money?

If not, welcome to the land of the filthy rich oil tycoons from North Dakota.

I don't think the family that bought them was filthy rich by any means. After speaking to the buyer I'm p sure that these tickets set him back a good deal. I could tell that he elated on one hand but disgusted with market price on the other. It it was worth it to him in the end though.

xcoach2
December 20th, 2011, 04:56 PM

For sticking it to North Dakota State fans? Capitalism, baby. I originally bought the extra family packs to give away but I cannot pass up the opportunity to make $4 - $5k on this deal.

DJKyR0
December 20th, 2011, 05:01 PM
For sticking it to North Dakota State fans?

People still can't handle that NDSU is at the top of the mountain right now. Go figure.

"Sticking it to NDSU fans" for what transgression, exactly?

xcoach2
December 20th, 2011, 05:04 PM
People still can't handle that NDSU is at the top of the mountain right now. Go figure.

Capitalism meets Bison passion = everyone's a winner

DJKyR0
December 20th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Capitalism meets Bison passion = everyone's a winner

No, it's not that simple. You mentioned earlier that you were pondering selling tickets to SHSU fans for $25 apiece. You obviously have a bone to pick with NDSU and their fans - why?

I-16Bandit
December 20th, 2011, 05:13 PM
With 15 bids, this ticket is up to $610! Geezus...

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=140665135716&index=3&nav=SEARCH&nid=53764230776

xcoach2
December 20th, 2011, 05:21 PM
No, it's not that simple. You mentioned earlier that you were pondering selling tickets to SHSU fans for $25 apiece. You obviously have a bone to pick with NDSU and their fans - why?

No, i was going originally to give the tickets away to Bearkat fans. I bought xtra's to give them away but then they started selling for $300+ on the secondary market. I'm a great guy and all but I'm not going to pass up the opportunity to make over $4k and it wouldn't feel right to sell them to Bearkat fans for so much. Most Bearkat fans aren't going to pay that. Since the game is "local" the BEarkat fans w/o tickets are just going to show up to PHP and tailgate.

danefan
December 20th, 2011, 05:49 PM
I don't blame you for making $$$$$. That's life. You took a chance and it worked out. Good on ya

ChristopherBearkat
December 20th, 2011, 05:50 PM
You're still an asshole

I'm all for packing PHP with orange but not if it means screwing theBison out of tickets/screwing them with the prices

xcoach2
December 20th, 2011, 05:56 PM
You're still an asshole

I'm all for packing PHP with orange but not if it means screwing theBison out of tickets/screwing them with the prices

$399 each is a good price in this market: http://www.stubhub.com/2011-ncaa-division-1-football-championship-tickets/2012-ncaa-division-1-fcs-football-championship-game-1-7-2012-2369154/

The seats I sold are in 110 and come with 4 hot dogs and 4 drinks. I think I was very fair but these Bison fans are going to pay big time for my least 3 sets of family packs. Gonna' put them on tonight for $699 each.

Bearkat-Backer
December 20th, 2011, 05:59 PM
With 15 bids, this ticket is up to $610! Geezus...

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=140665135716&index=3&nav=SEARCH&nid=53764230776

That is for 4 tickets.

bearkat pride
December 20th, 2011, 05:59 PM
your are the biggest scum on ear.........okay okay im just jealous. you are racking up on this and i cant say that i blame you one bit. your honestly not giving the shaft to people as much as you could (have you checked the market today? it is nuts). next year im going to stock up if i see a situation like this possibly repeating.

No_Skill
December 20th, 2011, 06:06 PM
I don't think you maximized your profit...that's too bad.

xcoach2
December 20th, 2011, 06:11 PM
I don't think you maximized your profit...that's too bad.

It is still early as I have 3 sets left. I'm about to go HAM on these next 3 transactions. I only paid $25 each for the tickets because they're family packs.

TheBisonator
December 20th, 2011, 07:59 PM
(Mister Rogers voice) "Can you say ARBITRAGE???"

BisonBohl
December 20th, 2011, 08:40 PM

This, congrats for breaking NCAA rules.

Congrats on the money, sleep well douche bag.

93henfan
December 20th, 2011, 09:23 PM
So who got the bigger allotment, South Houston or North Dakota?

xcoach2
December 20th, 2011, 09:32 PM
Think' I just hooked another donkey at $425 each for a set of four. I would have liked to held out a bit longer but demand seems to be stabiizing. I still have two more sets of four left too. I could definitely tell that these tickets were breaking the bank for this poor fool from North Dakota but I'm not the higest priced guy out there either.

FargoBison
December 20th, 2011, 09:47 PM

Both got the same...SHSU got more time though since they played first.....

swaghook
December 20th, 2011, 09:52 PM
Both got the same...SHSU got more time though since they played first.....

Yes and no. The tickets have been on sale for a long time SHSU just had a days head start for those who waited until they knew for sure their team was in.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 20th, 2011, 09:56 PM
yeah, something about this whole thread smells funny. new poster coming on and making extremely bold claims, not buying it.

SammyHouston
December 20th, 2011, 10:43 PM
yeah, something about this whole thread smells funny. new poster coming on and making extremely bold claims, not buying it.

Check EBay and StubHub. Seems fairly legit.

This is why I bought my tickets immediately after we destroyed MSU.

Twentysix
December 20th, 2011, 11:08 PM
225 for my pair on the 25 is seeming better and better :D.

Tickets are going as high as 1333 per atm. Hopefully this market implodes soon so we can get more people cheering for the home team.

Mountaineer#96
December 20th, 2011, 11:15 PM
Tickets to the App State 2007 game were pushing $300 - $600 for one. I had two extra that year and got around $600 for them, people want to go and if they didn't think ahead and buy them for face value before it started to sell out it is called capitalism.

xcoach2
December 20th, 2011, 11:33 PM
225 for my pair on the 25 is seeming better and better :D.

Tickets are going as high as 1333 per atm. Hopefully this market implodes soon so we can get more people cheering for the home team.

Prices are stabilizing some. Folks willing to pay north of $400 aren't around as much tonight. 8 tickets in the 126 section (row 9) were just on Stubhub for $150 each. The nesxt leave expensive tickets were $348. I almost bought two because they're a slight improvement over my own seats and I figured I could sell my others. But I'm not a ticket scalper by trade so I passed. Just' got lucky for purchasing the family packs. My intentions were initially good, lol. I was going to give the tickets away to friends, former players, etc that live in the area. Amittedly though I'm having a little fun socking it to these Bison fans. Both customers today said, "we're frugal, mid-westerners" and seemed disgusted at paying $400 a piece for tickets.

xcoach2
December 20th, 2011, 11:34 PM
lol, those 8 tickets just reappeared at $380 a piece. Knew' I should have pulled the trigger on two.

344Johnson
December 21st, 2011, 12:25 AM
This is disgusting. Because of the super-inflation, my family probably won't be going.

DJKyR0
December 21st, 2011, 12:26 AM

Well, both of those schools got zero, so neither.

I believe Sam Houston State and North Dakota State each got 4,000, though.

NDBISONGUY
December 21st, 2011, 12:44 AM
lol, those 8 tickets just reappeared at $380 a piece. Knew' I should have pulled the trigger on two.

Sounds like a bargain to witness the Bison raise another championship trophy. Thanks for giving those fans the opportunity!

cannonballgsu
December 21st, 2011, 07:38 AM
That place is going to be half empty because of all the people trying to make money off of tickets and no one buying them.

xcoach2
December 21st, 2011, 08:21 AM
That place is going to be half empty because of all the people trying to make money off of tickets and no one buying them.

There aren't as many donkeys wiling to pay as much as since yesterday early afternoon but tickets are still 600% - 700% above face and are selling. Not sure where i'm going to price my next set of four today but I'm going to make out like a whore either way considering I only paid $99 for the set of four.

BisonHype!
December 21st, 2011, 08:35 AM
Hey, the price is obviously worth it to the fans. No need to rub it in though.

Wilson16
December 21st, 2011, 11:30 AM
For sticking it to North Dakota State fans? Capitalism, baby. I originally bought the extra family packs to give away but I cannot pass up the opportunity to make $4 - $5k on this deal.

And when you have to buy family packs for the whole state cause ur all dere related to each other it can add up huh?

xcoach2
December 21st, 2011, 11:55 AM
And when you have to buy family packs for the whole state cause ur all dere related to each other it can add up huh?

:speechless:

Cocky
December 21st, 2011, 12:09 PM
How much is a drink and a hot dog at php

Bison Dan
December 21st, 2011, 12:16 PM
Prices are stabilizing some. Folks willing to pay north of $400 aren't around as much tonight. 8 tickets in the 126 section (row 9) were just on Stubhub for $150 each. The nesxt leave expensive tickets were $348. I almost bought two because they're a slight improvement over my own seats and I figured I could sell my others. But I'm not a ticket scalper by trade so I passed. Just' got lucky for purchasing the family packs. My intentions were initially good, lol. I was going to give the tickets away to friends, former players, etc that live in the area. Amittedly though I'm having a little fun socking it to these Bison fans. Both customers today said, "we're frugal, mid-westerners" and seemed disgusted at paying $400 a piece for tickets.

The NCAA wants tips for people scaping tickets for the FCS game. I forwarded this link to it. You can probaby expect a knock on the door in the future....

Professor Chaos
December 21st, 2011, 12:18 PM
The NCAA wants tips for people scaping tickets for the FCS game. I forwarded this link to it. You can probaby expect a knock on the door in the future....
xlolx We'll get TheFan to freeze his assets.

Sam_Kats
December 21st, 2011, 12:18 PM

Ha - they've got a busy couple of weeks coming their way then.

Wilson16
December 21st, 2011, 03:45 PM
:speechless:
And lacking the brains to figure out it was done on purpose.

asumike83
December 21st, 2011, 03:51 PM
Are the tickets way overpriced? Absolutely. Would I turn down the opportunity to make that much cash if I had some tickets burning a hole in my pocket? Absolutely not.

BisonLakes
December 21st, 2011, 03:51 PM

The NCAA's planning to sue Stubhub? Craig's List?

darell1976
December 21st, 2011, 03:59 PM
The NCAA's planning to sue Stubhub? Craig's List?

That wouldn't surprise me, basically the NCAA is thinking why didn't we think of charging 400 bucks per ticket.

Blueandwhitefightfight
December 21st, 2011, 04:02 PM
Honestly, paying $100-$150 a ticket is normal for good seats at a FBS bowl game or an NFL game.

It's not all that unreasonable.

Capitalism is beautiful.

Vitojr130
December 21st, 2011, 04:04 PM
You're still an asshole

^ I respect this guy. Fortunately for this bison fan, I secured my 2 tickets for a total of 90 bucks.

Vitojr130
December 21st, 2011, 04:08 PM
Tickets to the App State 2007 game were pushing $300 - $600 for one. I had two extra that year and got around $600 for them, people want to go and if they didn't think ahead and buy them for face value before it started to sell out it is called capitalism.

No sir. This is called scalping and it is completely illegal.

Vitojr130
December 21st, 2011, 04:09 PM
This is disgusting. Because of the super-inflation, my family probably won't be going.

If you put in for student tickets before Tuesday, you will get them. I called yesterday afternoon and they said they still had a few tickets left around 3pm Tuesday. Glad I got mine.

xcoach2
December 21st, 2011, 04:19 PM
just' hooked another North Dakota donkey at $449 a piece for 4 a family four pack. I kinda felt bad this time because the poor guy said at least three or four times that he didn't really have the money for this but couldn't pass it up. His wife was going off on him in the background and threatening to go to her mother's. I hope I didn't cause any real harm.

xcoach2
December 21st, 2011, 04:20 PM

No it is not.

Blueandwhitefightfight
December 21st, 2011, 04:20 PM

Technically, an auction such as ebay is not scalping. Scalping is when the person selling the ticket sets the price at higher than face value. In an auction, the buyer names the price.

darell1976
December 21st, 2011, 04:24 PM
just' hooked another North Dakota donkey at $449 a piece for 4 a family four pack. I kinda felt bad this time because the poor guy said at least three or four times that he didn't really have the money for this but couldn't pass it up. His wife was going off on him in the background and threatening to go to her mother's. I hope I didn't cause any real harm.

In some cases thats a good thing. Game tickets and not hearing a nagging wife...win-win!!

BisonBohl
December 21st, 2011, 04:27 PM
This thread is so fake, its kind of funny. OP probably has zero tickets to this game and is now trying to have fun and get arise out of everyone for his entertainment....only in Texas.

Vitojr130
December 21st, 2011, 04:28 PM
Technically, an auction such as ebay is not scalping. Scalping is when the person selling the ticket sets the price at higher than face value. In an auction, the buyer names the price.

Yes, but where did he say he was putting them all on ebay? He even admitted he was scalping.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 21st, 2011, 04:38 PM
This thread is so fake, its kind of funny. OP probably has zero tickets to this game and is now trying to have fun and get arise out of everyone for his entertainment....only in Texas.

Yeah, I called bull on this one a few days ago.

DJKyR0
December 21st, 2011, 04:38 PM

Can this thread please be moved to smack or deleted or something? It's evident this guy has a bone to pick with NDSU fans and regardless of whether this is real or not it's starting to get smackish. Can this site please hold itself to a higher standard than letting some butthurt fan get his jabs in and gloating over taking advantage of people?

xcoach2
December 21st, 2011, 04:51 PM
Can this thread please be moved to smack or deleted or something? It's evident this guy has a bone to pick with NDSU fans and regardless of whether this is real or not it's starting to get smackish. Can this site please hold itself to a higher standard than letting some butthurt fan get his jabs in and gloating over taking advantage of people?

To be fair - I don't hold anything (personal) against Bison fans but I wouldn't feel comfortable charging a Texan or Bearkat fan 1000% above face value. I know this is just a message board and you don't know me but I'm a pretty philanthropic person. I originally purchased these tickets to give away.

xcoach2
December 21st, 2011, 04:52 PM
also, I'm not butthurt. Bison fans have done nothing to me outside of their terrible posting on a message board. We should hook up when you guys are in Texas and I'll buy you a beer. I'm at the aloft.

Bearkat-Backer
December 21st, 2011, 04:57 PM
I'm at the aloft.

You should move over to NYLO Hotel. Bud Light is puting on a huge Bearkat party there Friday night.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/791/nylobanner1.jpg

xcoach2
December 21st, 2011, 05:02 PM
You should move over to NYLO Hotel. Bud Light is puting on a huge Bearkat party there Friday night.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/791/nylobanner1.jpg

I'll prolly stop by the NYLO for sure. Too much trouble to change my reservation though as I paid and booked with reward points.

DJKyR0
December 21st, 2011, 05:15 PM
To be fair - I don't hold anything (personal) against Bison fans but I wouldn't feel comfortable charging a Texan or Bearkat fan 1000% above face value.

But you have no problem doing it to Bison fans. How very charitable.

SammyHouston
December 21st, 2011, 05:19 PM

Ok, now I'll agree that this thread has gotten out of hand.

I mean, who in North Dakota is married to a women?

xcoach2
December 21st, 2011, 05:23 PM

Texas fans won't pay as much. Since the game is "local" many Texans stopped buying at $200 and will just tailgate. I only have one more family four pack left, so...

NoDak 4 Ever
December 21st, 2011, 05:24 PM
Ok, now I'll agree that this thread has gotten out of hand.

I mean, who in North Dakota is married to a women?

Trollly McBandwagon 2.0!

GSU Eagle
December 21st, 2011, 05:25 PM
I had to laugh at that one.

Well this thread has a long way to go to match the NDSU/GSU thread but I am sure we are in for some interesting reading over the next 2 weeks.

Carry on.

SammyHouston
December 21st, 2011, 05:25 PM
Trollly McBandwagon 2.0!

Nice to meet you.

I'll have your cheese and wine ready for dinner on January 7th.

gotts
December 21st, 2011, 05:27 PM
Nice to meet you.

I'll have your cheese and wine ready for dinner on January 7th.

You claim the fumunda is delicious?

That's okay, I'll take your word for it!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 21st, 2011, 05:28 PM
I had to laugh at that one.

Well this thread has a long way to go to match the NDSU/GSU thread but I am sure we are in for some interesting reading over the next 2 weeks.

Carry on.

The funny thing about it is we're defending GSU more this week that ourselves. They keep calling you guys weak, vanilla, mediocre. It's going to be a long 2 weeks

GSU Eagle
December 21st, 2011, 05:30 PM
NDSU shut us down like no school has done this year. I am sold on NDSU's D and the offense is not bad either. My pick is NDSU by 10 points.

SammyHouston
December 21st, 2011, 05:31 PM
The funny thing about it is we're defending GSU more this week that ourselves. They keep calling you guys weak, vanilla, mediocre. It's going to be a long 2 weeks

We could manhandle NDSU and GSU on any given saturday.

SammyHouston
December 21st, 2011, 05:33 PM
NDSU shut us down like no school has done this year. I am sold on NDSU's D and the offense is not bad either. My pick is NDSU by 10 points.

So after one game, you are sold? What about there game against YSU? We don't run the exact offense you do. And Flanders could destroy that kid Swope.

Kats by 10.

Thundar
December 21st, 2011, 05:50 PM

Yeah that 3 point win over Montana was really impresive

Wilson16
December 21st, 2011, 07:36 PM

GSU would destroy SH.

FargoBison
December 21st, 2011, 07:51 PM
So after one game, you are sold? What about there game against YSU? We don't run the exact offense you do. And Flanders could destroy that kid Swope.

Kats by 10.

He would destroy Swope? Buttbama.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orQ0vbYBvEw

SammyHouston
December 21st, 2011, 09:25 PM
1 run caused by bad blocking isn't the determine factor.

I forgot. How many yards did Mr. Flanders have against Montana?

FargoBison
December 21st, 2011, 09:31 PM
1 run caused by bad blocking isn't the determine factor.

Bad blocking?

SammyHouston
December 21st, 2011, 09:33 PM
Bad blocking?

On alabamas side. Bad defense. Good example of them just going through the motions.

FargoBison
December 21st, 2011, 09:36 PM
SHSU fans I wouldn't prop Flanders up by tearing down other great FCS players...just a word of warning. Both Swope and Flanders are great backs.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 21st, 2011, 09:37 PM
See what happened there? It appears that GSU is terrible and Montana is the best.

SammyHouston
December 21st, 2011, 09:39 PM
SHSU fans I wouldn't prop Flanders up by tearing down other great FCS players...just a word of warning. Both Swope and Flanders are great backs.

Fair enough.

Hey NoDak. Want a little cheese and wine? You can have some early.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 21st, 2011, 09:44 PM
Fair enough.

Hey NoDak. Want a little cheese and wine? You can have some early.

No, I just want some intelligent back and forth. We had such a good time with GSU and you guys are just lame.

SammyHouston
December 21st, 2011, 09:49 PM
No, I just want some intelligent back and forth. We had such a good time with GSU and you guys are just lame.

Fiiiiiine. Give me a day or so. Computer has been down for a while. Have had to post from my phone, and that gets pretty damn old.

You'll get your reach-around soon enough.

That's what you wanted, right?

DJKyR0
December 21st, 2011, 10:04 PM

Montana defense < NDSU defense

Willie
December 21st, 2011, 10:09 PM
Montana defense < NDSU defense

Hahahahaha funniest thing I've heard in a while.

FargoBison
December 21st, 2011, 10:12 PM
Hahahahaha funniest thing I've heard in a while.

NDSU 13.21 points allowed per game
Montana 19.93 points allowed per game

Willie
December 21st, 2011, 10:16 PM
And...?

LakesBison
December 21st, 2011, 10:17 PM
Ndsu defense in playoffs cant be topped

Is this poster on this thread JBB? Kinda the same ticket info on cs.com check into it willie

FargoBison
December 21st, 2011, 10:19 PM
And...?

Hazelton>Breske

Professor Chaos
December 21st, 2011, 10:25 PM
And...?
In football the team that scores the most points usually wins. Therefore defenses that hold teams to less points give their team the best chance to win.

And this is the sound a doggie makes: Woof-woof (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TevRyjhV_-w)

SammyHouston
December 21st, 2011, 10:25 PM
NDSU 13.21 points allowed per game
Montana 19.93 points allowed per game

Bizon had an easier regular season schedule.

FargoBison
December 21st, 2011, 10:30 PM

You do realize that in the playoffs our points allowed per game went down.

Also NDSU had a better SOS according to Massey when the regular season ended.

DJKyR0
December 21st, 2011, 10:31 PM

It is a factual statement that NDSU in fact did not have an easier schedule.

Massey
NDSU #6 (FCS)
SHSU #46

Sagarin
NDSU #146
SHSU #183

Regular season ranked wins:
SHSU:
Central Arkansas (18)
McNeese State (24)

NDSU:
SIU (17)
UNI (2)
Indiana State (16)

But don't let facts get in your way, now.

Willie
December 21st, 2011, 10:49 PM
In football the team that scores the most points usually wins. Therefore defenses that hold teams to less points give their team the best chance to win.

And this is the sound a doggie makes: Woof-woof (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TevRyjhV_-w)

Yeah and Montana scored a lot of points, genius.

Professor Chaos
December 21st, 2011, 11:28 PM
Yeah and Montana scored a lot of points, genius.
Apparently you've forgotten that this thread derail was due to your disbelief that someone said NDSU's defense was better than Montana's?

Willie
December 22nd, 2011, 12:27 AM
My opinion isn't it?

I saw 3 Bison games on ESPN3...and was in person for 7 Griz games. Both defenses are good, but I think Montana's is better from what I saw. So if you want to criticize my opinion, go right ahead. But I know what I saw.

clenz
December 22nd, 2011, 12:52 AM
From what I've saw of both teams...NDSU in person....

Montana's D was better than NDSU's.

Grizzlies82
December 22nd, 2011, 12:56 AM
See what happened there? It appears that GSU is terrible and Montana is the best.

NoDak, glad you've seen the light. It appears there just may be hope for you after all.

Sammy94
December 22nd, 2011, 08:38 AM
I was offered $250 last night for my $45 ticket last night from a Kat Alum. Its official I'll be tailgating, pregame, during the game, and celebrating afterwards. Eat'em up Kats!!!

Vitojr130
December 22nd, 2011, 09:16 AM

To all NDSU fans:
Give this man some credit.

I have never once heard this excuse at all in the playoffs. Most fans acknowledge facts and the fact is that the MVFC is the first FCS conference on every single power index and it is the only FCS conference ranked higher than an FBS conference.

Also, he plays a bold card dolling out things such as this. He clearly does not even recognize what conference his own team hails from. Talk about a padded season.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 22nd, 2011, 09:20 AM
To all NDSU fans:

I have never once heard this excuse at all in the playoffs. Most fans acknowledge facts and the fact is that the MVFC is the first FCS conference on every single power index and it is the only FCS conference ranked higher than an FBS conference.

Also, he plays a bold card dolling out things such as this. He clearly does not even recognize what conference his own team hails from. Talk about a padded season.

Do you honestly think he or any of the other "Decembrists" (props to Mr. Chicken) have anything else to contribute?

Vitojr130
December 22nd, 2011, 09:22 AM
Do you honestly think he or any of the other "Decembrists" (props to Mr. Chicken) have anything else to contribute?

Nope. But this is why I said give him credit. He came up with something original to say! (at least I haven't heard this argument yet- most people acknowledge facts)

Professor Chaos
December 22nd, 2011, 09:54 AM
My opinion isn't it?

I saw 3 Bison games on ESPN3...and was in person for 7 Griz games. Both defenses are good, but I think Montana's is better from what I saw. So if you want to criticize my opinion, go right ahead. But I know what I saw.
You're entitled to your opinion just like anyone else. However, saying that a claim that NDSU's defense is better than Montana's is "the funniest thing you've heard in while" without providing any counter-argument is clearly trolling.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 22nd, 2011, 10:25 AM
Nope. But this is why I said give him credit. He came up with something original to say! (at least I haven't heard this argument yet- most people acknowledge facts)

Saying something that is the opposite of reality may be "original" only because people are trying to say things that are correct.

Bison56
December 22nd, 2011, 11:16 AM
Fiiiiiine. Give me a day or so. Computer has been down for a while. Have had to post from my phone, and that gets pretty damn old.

You'll get your reach-around soon enough.

That's what you wanted, right?

I think you meant to say is that your mommy took it away for awhile.

TheRevSFA
December 22nd, 2011, 11:21 AM
what's kind of disappointing is that I had NC tickets...and I gave them away when work told me I was going to be in Canada for all of January. They nixed that, so now I plan on just tailgating the entire time.

Like I said..you want to meet up and have shots..PM me and I'll get in touch with you.

Willie
December 22nd, 2011, 12:24 PM
You're entitled to your opinion just like anyone else. However, saying that a claim that NDSU's defense is better than Montana's is "the funniest thing you've heard in while" without providing any counter-argument is clearly trolling.

Hey, dummy...did you not read what I wrote? Learn to read.

BisonBohl
December 22nd, 2011, 01:02 PM

Whose Montana defense playing against on Jan 7th???

NoDak 4 Ever
December 22nd, 2011, 01:04 PM
Whose Montana defense playing against on Jan 7th???

I'm sure there are some drunk girls in Missoula they can manhandle.

Professor Chaos
December 22nd, 2011, 01:19 PM
Yes, you provided a counter argument after 3 posts of trolling. Looks like we'll need to wait for 3 more posts of trolling and name calling before you'll provide something of substance again.

Thanks for proving my point xthumbsupx

Troll away.

Willie
December 22nd, 2011, 02:18 PM
I'm sure there are some drunk girls in Missoula they can manhandle.

Hmm...

Garrett Johnson...4 DUIs...students crashing cars into houses. Just sayin...

At least ours are only accusations. All of those I just mentioned were guilty.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 22nd, 2011, 02:21 PM
Hmm...

Garrett Johnson...4 DUIs...students crashing cars into houses. Just sayin...

At least ours are only accusations. All of those I just mentioned were guilty.

Action was swiftly taken at the point of accusation. No excuses, no *****ing, no nothing.

Willie
December 22nd, 2011, 02:27 PM
Well when they find any proof at the UofM regarding the crap you mentioned, then I'll believe it.

You were basically saying that Montana is the only team that has trouble...which is laughable.

SammyHouston
December 22nd, 2011, 05:42 PM
To all NDSU fans:

Note how I have made no mention of the SLC. I know where we stand.

xcoach2
December 23rd, 2011, 12:19 PM
Demand is slowing down a bit. Tickets are still going $300 - $400 but are moving slower. I'm thinking about letting my last set of four go.

alvinkayak6
December 23rd, 2011, 05:13 PM
http://whiskeyandcarkeys.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/obvious-troll-wedding.jpg

LOL!

bearkat pride
December 23rd, 2011, 08:53 PM
i would definitely let them go now, i dont see demand increasing much and some people are just going to hold out to at least the 3rd when the SRO tickets go on sale and i doubt demand will go up much then but who knows?

Houndawg
December 24th, 2011, 09:17 AM

Don't whine, DJ. It is unbecoming in a national champion.

Houndawg
December 24th, 2011, 09:27 AM
Demand is slowing down a bit. Tickets are still going $300 - $400 but are moving slower. I'm thinking about letting my last set of four go.

Get in touch with JaBBer, he's selling packages to some rubes for $6K.

Gil Dobie
December 24th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Get in touch with JaBBer, he's selling packages to some rubes for $6K.

I don't know if I would believe a word JaBBer ever says.

LakesBison
December 24th, 2011, 10:17 AM
Xcoach = jbb ?

Apphole
December 24th, 2011, 10:28 AM

Top of the mountain? You have one good team one year. Look at Eastern Washington this year to see your future.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 24th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Top of the mountain? You have one good team one year. Look at Eastern Washington this year to see your future.

Unless they find a way to clone Armanti Edwards, you may be saying the same thing.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 24th, 2011, 02:07 PM

The Bison will be very good the next years for sure.....a lot of players are sophs and RFR.

texcap
December 24th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Unless they find a way to clone Armanti Edwards, you may be saying the same thing.

Armani was still in high school when ASU won their first national championship.

Professor Chaos
December 4th, 2018, 08:42 AM
Didn't really want to start a new thread on this so I'll just bump this golden oldie but I'm noticing a definite lack of Decembrists this year on AGS.

Good thing?

Bad thing?

I do kind of miss the entertainment value but it does make the board stink less like ****. Maybe we'll see an uptick as we get deeper into the playoffs...

Btw... this post has aged poorly.

IBleedYellow
December 4th, 2018, 11:33 AM
Top of the mountain? You have one good team one year. Look at Eastern Washington this year to see your future.Man I miss this asshole around here.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Bison56
December 4th, 2018, 12:20 PM

A lot of old posts like that around.xnodx

MR. CHICKEN
December 4th, 2018, 12:35 PM
Man I miss this asshole around here.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

.....PHEW!....AH NEVERAH POSTED IN DIS.....THREAD.......HOWEVERAH.......CLENZ DID...xnodx........BRAWK!

Bisonoline
December 4th, 2018, 03:05 PM
Didn't really want to start a new thread on this so I'll just bump this golden oldie but I'm noticing a definite lack of Decembrists this year on AGS.

Good thing?

Bad thing?

I do kind of miss the entertainment value but it does make the board stink less like ****. Maybe we'll see an uptick as we get deeper into the playoffs...

Btw... this post has aged poorly.

That southern speed crap certainly didnt age well. :D

TheKingpin28
December 4th, 2018, 03:26 PM
I know why I recognized the OP. This tool was on Goal Line Blitz and that's why they stood out. Was a tool over there as well

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

JSUSoutherner
December 4th, 2018, 03:40 PM
I know why I recognized the OP. This tool was on Goal Line Blitz and that's why they stood out. Was a tool over there as well

I legit read 4 pages while thinking "where TF did all of these people come from” before I realized this thread was from 7 years ago.

TheKingpin28
December 4th, 2018, 03:41 PM
I legit read 4 pages while thinking "where TF did all of these people come from” before I realized this thread was from 7 years ago.If you weren't such a Novembrist, you might have heard of them. xlolx

JSUSoutherner
December 4th, 2018, 03:42 PM
If you weren't such a Novembrist, you might have heard of them. xlolx

Sent from my SM-J727V using TapatalkOh ****, it's December isn't it?

I... Uh...

Gtg.

Sent from my Galaxy S9+ using Tapatalk

TheKingpin28
December 4th, 2018, 03:46 PM
Oh ****, it's December isn't it?

I... Uh...

Gtg.

Sent from my Galaxy S9+ using Tapatalkxclapx

In all seriousness, hard to believe this thread is 7 years old.

Lorne_Malvo
December 4th, 2018, 04:54 PM
Nobody cares. Its a train wreck, I am still looking.

Bisonoline
December 4th, 2018, 05:06 PM
I legit read 4 pages while thinking "where TF did all of these people come from” before I realized this thread was from 7 years ago.

xoopsx Me too.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 4th, 2018, 05:09 PM
There are not a lot of November/December members as I have registration shut off since about May or June so unless I add someone manually they ain't getting in until a spam filter is repaired or replaced...which is another off season task.:(

Evolution Prime
December 4th, 2018, 05:10 PM
Didn't really want to start a new thread...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/EvolutionPrime/Mobile%20Uploads/thread_necromancer_card_3_zpsvbw3m2d8.jpg

Bison56
December 4th, 2018, 08:26 PM
.....PHEW!....AH NEVERAH POSTED IN DIS.....THREAD.......HOWEVERAH.......CLENZ DID...xnodx........BRAWK!

Everyone loves you MR. CHICKEN xlovex

Prime Power
December 9th, 2018, 09:05 AM

As did I. I was kinda like WTF, who uses EBAY for tickets now and why the hell would a Bison fan pay $399 each for a ticket this year.......

Professor Chaos
December 9th, 2018, 09:38 AM
As did I. I was kinda like WTF, who uses EBAY for tickets now and why the hell would a Bison fan pay $399 each for a ticket this year.......
It didn't happen that year either I'd wager. Just a classic Decembrist troll job.

Gil Dobie
December 9th, 2018, 09:39 AM
Lot of JMU tickets still on the market.

Bisonoline
December 9th, 2018, 04:47 PM

Fees are cheaper.

TheKingpin28
December 9th, 2018, 04:48 PM
Fees are cheaper.xclapx

BadlandsGrizFan
December 10th, 2018, 12:49 PM
I don't think the family that bought them was filthy rich by any means. After speaking to the buyer I'm p sure that these tickets set him back a good deal. I could tell that he elated on one hand but disgusted with market price on the other. It it was worth it to him in the end though.

Do you enjoy hitting children and drowning puppies in your spare time baddass?

AggieFinn
December 10th, 2018, 04:35 PM
Money to buy more beer down at Bison Turf.

POD Knows
December 10th, 2018, 04:37 PM
Do you enjoy hitting children and drowning puppies in your spare time baddass?
You do realize that the post you replied to is 7 years old. The guy is probably an old bad ass by now

KPSUL
December 14th, 2018, 10:08 AM
OK, back to 2018. What is the face value of sideline and endzone seats for the 2018 season Championship game? Buying tickets off the NCAA Ticket Exchange and I'd like to know the baseline.

Professor Chaos
December 14th, 2018, 10:38 AM
OK, back to 2018. What is the face value of sideline and endzone seats for the 2018 season Championship game? Buying tickets off the NCAA Ticket Exchange and I'd like to know the baseline.
I know endzone tickets were $75 and I believe sideline tickets were $85.

Nice little 250% bump from about 6 years ago in face value IIRC.

footballer23
December 14th, 2018, 11:16 AM
I'm curious to see how long it takes these morons to realize they aren't going to get $300/ seat for the top row.