PDA

View Full Version : How many tickets does NDSU need for the NC game?

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 19th, 2011, 09:39 PM
I have an in for some tickets and I am working on getting more if you guys can get me some numbers of tickets needed I will try and help you out.

I also wont be raping your *** like the classless Texas will be. The tickets I have will be sold for face value.

I am keeping 3 of them until the end of next week in case we decide to fly back down in my friends jet.........in the case that we go for the game I will be needing a green NDSU football shirt.

Let me know in this thread or in a PM.

AG1

Shockerman
December 19th, 2011, 09:51 PM
Wife is an NDSU alum and we are trying to find tickets and need 2-4 of them! It is her birthday present, any help would be huge.

GRAFTONBISON
December 19th, 2011, 10:03 PM
Meant to be a PM.xoopsx

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 19th, 2011, 10:07 PM
Alpha,

I sent you a PM on Bisonville earlier today wondering if you knew of anyone from Montana that may have tickets for sale. We are looking for 4 and would appreciate any help/direction you could give me. If you are looking to make a little profit on them, we would consider this as well.

Thanks for you consideration,

Ed (GraftonBison on Bisonville)

I have got rid of 22 of the 25 I had..........might get rid of the other 3 later next week. A couple of my friends from Texas are trying to round up some tickets and I will make sure you are first on the list. Like I said, I will sell them for what we paid for them not going to gouge you like the Texas assKats are currently doing.

I should know tomorrow how many tickets Todd and Chuck got down there and I will let you know

GRAFTONBISON
December 19th, 2011, 10:10 PM
I have got rid of 22 of the 25 I had..........might get rid of the other 3 later next week. A couple of my friends from Texas are trying to round up some tickets and I will make sure you are first on the list. Like I said, I will sell them for what we paid for them not going to gouge you like the Texas assKats are currently doing.

I should know tomorrow how many tickets Todd and Chuck got down there and I will let you know

Appreciate it Alpha. Sent you a PM now.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 19th, 2011, 10:12 PM
Appreciate it Alpha. Sent you a PM now.

I will get back to you ASAP.

Shockerman
December 19th, 2011, 10:17 PM
Any hope for the lone shocker football fan and his poor wife? :)

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 19th, 2011, 10:23 PM
I am putting you guys in order and I will help out the few people I can.

Shockerman
December 19th, 2011, 10:25 PM
I appreciate your efforts!

DJKyR0
December 19th, 2011, 11:29 PM
Not sure what the scoop on student tickets is but if my claim for one of those doesn't go down, I'd definitely be in for one here. I'll know for sure by Friday apparently, of course if that's too late then that's certainly all good. Appreciate it all the same, AG.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 20th, 2011, 10:07 AM
I have PMs and ticket requests for 43 tickets.................wow.

I will see what I can do and get back to you guys later today.

Hammerhead
December 20th, 2011, 08:07 PM
The NDSU ticket office said they already had more than enough requests for tickets by Monday that the 4,000 will only be going to those with the highest priority points based on season tickets and donations to the Team Makers club. I guess I'm lucky that I got a pair of end zone tickets for only $240. The cheapest tickets on stubhub now are $348 each.

Twentysix
December 20th, 2011, 10:56 PM
NDSU had 10,000 tickets prepaid yesterday. Unfortunately there are not even half that many. And that does not include the majority of bisonville (hundreds maybe even a thousand) that bought off stubhub or ncaa.com right away.

NDSU would conservativly provide 12000-14000 asses in seats. NDSU should use playoff profits from previous years to prepurchase NC game tickets beyond their allotment when the playoff field is announced. Then sell them through a reseller if NDSU doesn't make it. Assuming this is legal.

If we were in SHSU's situation(NC being played in Minneapolis) I wouldn't doubt NDSUs ability to put 30,000 fans in the stadium.

Currently stubhub tickets start at 350 per and go up to 1,333 per.

stevdock
December 21st, 2011, 06:38 AM
According to the Forum, "NDSU ticket manager Josh Hemingway said his office received around 7,000 requests."

Where the heck are you getting 10K from that are prepaid?? Also I'd surprised that 12K-14K would show up in Texas when there were only a few home games that actually sold out this year and by ticket numbers none of the playoff games sold out.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 21st, 2011, 06:46 AM
I'm hoping that being a season tickets holder for 8 years is enough for me to get my (4) tickets.......my priority points number is in the 98%, so I'm assuming I will be getting them......"praying"......

Hammerhead
December 21st, 2011, 07:09 AM
Also from The Forum: "Gene Taylor, NDSU’s athletic director, said Monday that the Bison could sell 10,000 tickets if they had them."
http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/344603/

According to the Forum, "NDSU ticket manager Josh Hemingway said his office received around 7,000 requests."

Where the heck are you getting 10K from that are prepaid?? Also I'd surprised that 12K-14K would show up in Texas when there were only a few home games that actually sold out this year and by ticket numbers none of the playoff games sold out.

Shockerman
December 22nd, 2011, 10:01 AM
Any word on this alpha griz?

Vitojr130
December 22nd, 2011, 10:41 AM

I think it is safe to assume that many people are not traveling alone. Notice that it says 7000 requests. A request can consist of up to 25 tickets (NDSU was stupid for making this an option). I think it is safe to say that there was a total of way more than 10,000 tickets requested.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 22nd, 2011, 10:58 AM
Any word on this alpha griz?

I have only managed to get 3 tickets from those guys in Texas. They are looking at one other avenue to get some more and I will let you know what happens.

Shockerman
December 22nd, 2011, 01:45 PM
Thanks for the update, will keep my finers crossed!

Twentysix
December 22nd, 2011, 05:31 PM
bohl has a quote about 15000 tix and gt said 10 000 a day before. read ndsu press releases and you will find them.

I don't doubt at all 30,000 to a local nc. TCF should put in a bid for the next FCS NC site let the southern teams freeze their balls off.

Twentysix
December 22nd, 2011, 05:33 PM

You obviously doubt the power of the NDSU bandwagonner, you must have never attended a bison gopher game.

HandoEX
December 22nd, 2011, 05:35 PM
Alpha, I still need 19 if you come across any. Lol

Twentysix
December 22nd, 2011, 05:37 PM
Alpha, I still need 19 if you come across any. Lol

I can hook you up, for $18,000

GSU Eagle
December 22nd, 2011, 05:45 PM
It will be interesting after next year. The FCS championship game is in Frisco this year and next. After next year it is open for bids again. I could see several cities bidding to have the game, especially if this year and next are sell outs.

I think it is great for FCS football to be on TV in front of a sold out 20,000 seat staduim.

By the way I have no doubt at all that if NDSU could get their hands on 12,000 tickets they could sell them all (provided the tickets were not $300 and up a piece :)

I knew I should have bought tickets to this game in October. With the money being talked about per ticket it would have lessened the disappointment of my GSU Eagles not being in it.

Tubby Raymond
December 22nd, 2011, 06:04 PM
I have an in for some tickets and I am working on getting more if you guys can get me some numbers of tickets needed I will try and help you out.

I also wont be raping your *** like the classless Texas will be. The tickets I have will be sold for face value.

I am keeping 3 of them until the end of next week in case we decide to fly back down in my friends jet.........in the case that we go for the game I will be needing a green NDSU football shirt.

Let me know in this thread or in a PM.

AG1Remption / Penance

Hammerhead
December 23rd, 2011, 03:18 PM
Prices are still going up as more tickets appear on stubhub. Tickets listed in the same section and row I bought on the 17th for $125 each are now listed at $489. I'm 99.9% sure there were only 2 tickets listed in my row last Saturday and now there are 4 more.

Shockerman
December 24th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Was hoping to log in tonight and find a Christmas ticket miracle. Still keeping my fingers crossed though.

Twentysix
December 26th, 2011, 12:06 PM
Ive been looking at stubhub for fun for the last week.

I still havent seen a single NDSU ticket on stubhub, quite a few SHSU tickets have been on stubhub though.

Shame on the SHSU fans.

NDSU's section is 101-107.

Sambow
December 26th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Ive been looking at stubhub for fun for the last week.

I still havent seen a single NDSU ticket on stubhub, quite a few SHSU tickets have been on stubhub though.

Shame on the SHSU fans.

NDSU's section is 101-107.

Maybe people (not Sam fans) that bought tickets early and are now trying to get rid of them? I'm on the NDSU side so those must have been sold by someone (Bison Fans) right?!

Twentysix
December 27th, 2011, 08:15 PM
Maybe people (not Sam fans) that bought tickets early and are now trying to get rid of them? I'm on the NDSU side so those must have been sold by someone (Bison Fans) right?!

The schools dont own the entire side, just 7 sections. Post a shot of your tix w/ section number.