PDA

View Full Version : What if

GrizzlyBill
December 18th, 2011, 04:22 PM
Since we have some time until the chipper, perhaps it would be fun to speculate on how the Griz might have fared against the Bison. After all, it could easily have been the case. (I was even feeling very good about our prospects most of the 2nd half of the game last Friday night. Right up until Flanders got that 1st down, and I realized there was little more than a minute left.)

Anyway, the Griz would be a totally different kind of team to prepare for than SHSU. Not saying we would beat the Bison, just wondering what folks think.

Sambow
December 18th, 2011, 04:43 PM
I think you can speculate all you want but Sam is there not the Griz.

Grizzlies82
December 18th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Sam is right. We'll have to wait another year to prove it.
Though clearly the Grizzlies would have mauled the Bison by a 55 to 10 score.

100%GRIZ
December 18th, 2011, 04:52 PM

I agree 100%

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 18th, 2011, 04:56 PM
What if SHSU fans were not all douchebags?

Cleets
December 18th, 2011, 05:02 PM

Dude I gotta give you full props... xnodx
I tried to slap you down - I tried to humiliate you - I tried to assert dominance
You are by far the most tenacious, relentless poster on AGS

I completely underestimated you xsmileyclapx I'm am seriously impressed

I salute you sir xsalutex for your high level of commitment

kingkat99
December 18th, 2011, 05:03 PM

What if you got some new material???

Sambow
December 18th, 2011, 05:05 PM

idiot

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 18th, 2011, 05:06 PM
Dude I gotta give you full props... xnodx
I tried to slap you down - I tried to humiliate you - I tried to assert dominance
You are by far the most tenacious, relentless poster on AGS

I completely underestimated you xsmileyclapx I'm am seriously impressed

I salute you sir xsalutex for your high level of commitment

Ok, now I am done....................I sooooooooo need your approval to sleep at night.

GrizzlyBill
December 18th, 2011, 05:07 PM
Jeez! Don't get sore. You should be concerned about the Bison, not about my wondering how a contrasting type of team might do against them. I will be pulling for the Kats, since I consider you guys the underdog in Frisco.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 18th, 2011, 05:17 PM
idiot

Dont be a pouter bit*h.............you guys eaked out a 3 point win playing the single best game your school ever has. You support bigotry and have fans that vandalize others property..........dont be bitter...be better.

Sambow
December 18th, 2011, 05:20 PM
Dont be a pouter bit*h.............you guys eaked out a 3 point win playing the single best game your school ever has. You support bigotry and have fans that vandalize others property..........dont be bitter...be better.

It may have been "eaked" but who won? As far as the "bigotry" I'm a white guy in the process of adopting a black son so you can screw yourself on that.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 18th, 2011, 05:25 PM
Trying to prove something to yourself?

Sambow
December 18th, 2011, 05:29 PM

Not at all. Don't need to.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 18th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Not at all. Don't need to.

Oh then you must be shooting blanks..........................nothing wrong with that if you can handle the mental part of that equation.

JSUBison
December 18th, 2011, 05:43 PM
Since we have some time until the chipper, perhaps it would be fun to speculate on how the Griz might have fared against the Bison. After all, it could easily have been the case. (I was even feeling very good about our prospects most of the 2nd half of the game last Friday night. Right up until Flanders got that 1st down, and I realized there was little more than a minute left.)

Anyway, the Griz would be a totally different kind of team to prepare for than SHSU. Not saying we would beat the Bison, just wondering what folks think.

As to the question, before the two games were played, I was wondering the same thing more or less. I thought that if NDSU won, I would prefer to play against SHSU. To even get to the NC game the Triple Option would have to be figured out, and Sam Houston's offense is similar to GSU's. Beating GSU would prepare the Bison for a game against SHSU more so than Montana. Also what Montana did to UNI was scary. NDSU and UNI are built very similar.

Sambow
December 18th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Oh then you must be shooting blanks..........................nothing wrong with that if you can handle the mental part of that equation.

Well, sorry to disappoint you but I already have another son. So I guess those swimmers are fine. Nice try though.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 18th, 2011, 05:46 PM
Are you sure its yours?

Worst case scenario you get somebody to mow your lawn so it all works out in the end.

Congrats.

kingkat99
December 18th, 2011, 05:48 PM
Well, sorry to disappoint you but I already have another son. So I guess those swimmers are fine. Nice try though.

His wife or whoever that chick with him was didn't seem to give swimmers a second thought while we were "entertaining" her so he could get his Polaroid fixed...

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 18th, 2011, 05:51 PM
His wife or whoever that chick with him was didn't seem to give swimmers a second thought while we were "entertaining" her so he could get his Polaroid fixed...

Thats not very nice to say about a fellow fan? I will just consider the source..........like I have all week.

Sambow
December 18th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Are you sure its yours?

Worst case scenario you get somebody to mow your lawn so it all works out in the end.

Congrats.

I'm bored with you now. Had some solid laughs at your idiocy but you no longer interest me. Need to go grill steaks for my bigot family. Have a great life.

kingkat99
December 18th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Thats not very nice to say about a fellow fan? I will just consider the source..........like I have all week.

Well if she starts showing here in a couple months you might want to consider the source then too, good luck figuring out who it belongs too..

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 18th, 2011, 05:57 PM
Well if she starts showing here in a couple months you might want to consider the source then too, good luck figuring out who it belongs too..

I thought you were referring to Sambos wife...........your uneducated post was hard to figure out and I know you were not referring to me for 2 reasons.

1. I already posted my SONY camcorder was broken.........I am sure Sambo has a Polaroid.....I didnt even know they make those anymore?
2. I would never bring my wife to Texas.....she hates homosexuals.

xcoffeex

kingkat99
December 18th, 2011, 06:11 PM
And yet she married one....I thought she seemed a little "frustrated". She ought be good for a while now so Your Welcome. I'm done now, got Klan meeting starting in a few...

Sam_Kats
December 18th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Nice - no wonder 99% of Griz fans won't claim Alpha. Couple thoughts:

- If someone truly broke your camera while you just sat there, well, you're an even bigger vagina in real life then what you portray on this board
- I really wanted you to be a man & swing by the tailgate just before your "stout" defense got shredded by Mr. Flanders - mainly because I wanted to shake your hand for either a) pulling off the act of being the biggest Dbag KNOWN TO MAN even though, in real life, you're a decent guy or b) actually BEING that Dbag & having the stones to show up & face those you attempt to piss off.

Obviously, the result was neither of the two..................you truly are that HUGE Dbag your portray on here & you have ZERO stones to face these things you claim you "believe in." So keep spewing your garbage on here & stockpile the amount of posters that woldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Thanks for the comedy though. Hope you enjoyed the game from your basement in Butt, MT.

Sambow
December 18th, 2011, 07:11 PM
Jeez! Don't get sore. You should be concerned about the Bison, not about my wondering how a contrasting type of team might do against them. I will be pulling for the Kats, since I consider you guys the underdog in Frisco.

I get your point. I'm getting the feeling that most people are considering us the underdog. We always have a punchers chance though. The game in huntsville was awesome. Thought you guys were going to pull it out at the end. The NC will be unbelievable for our program.

ChristopherBearkat
December 18th, 2011, 08:13 PM
Is it possible for a mod to split this into a Alphagriz hates SHSU thread and a thread about the actual question?

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 18th, 2011, 11:43 PM
Nice - no wonder 99% of Griz fans won't claim Alpha. Couple thoughts:

- If someone truly broke your camera while you just sat there, well, you're an even bigger vagina in real life then what you portray on this board
- I really wanted you to be a man & swing by the tailgate just before your "stout" defense got shredded by Mr. Flanders - mainly because I wanted to shake your hand for either a) pulling off the act of being the biggest Dbag KNOWN TO MAN even though, in real life, you're a decent guy or b) actually BEING that Dbag & having the stones to show up & face those you attempt to piss off.

Obviously, the result was neither of the two..................you truly are that HUGE Dbag your portray on here & you have ZERO stones to face these things you claim you "believe in." So keep spewing your garbage on here & stockpile the amount of posters that woldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Thanks for the comedy though. Hope you enjoyed the game from your basement in Butt, MT.

You may get your chance........we may bring the jet down to the game in Frisco.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Sambow
December 19th, 2011, 12:06 AM
You may get your chance........we may bring the jet down to the game in Frisco.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

If you do, stop by. You can have a beer and a bowl of gumbo and tell us all how racist we are face to face. I'm assuming that won't happen though.

Cleets
December 19th, 2011, 12:18 AM
Alphagriz... (Internet version with a jet)
http://www.sweetslyrics.com/images/img_gal/11473_pimp-c1.jpg

Alphagriz... (in real life)
http://fatboytwinkie.yolasite.com/resources/fatkid.jpg

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 19th, 2011, 02:22 AM
If you do, stop by. You can have a beer and a bowl of gumbo and tell us all how racist we are face to face. I'm assuming that won't happen though.

You are probably right...I dont hang out with people like you SHSU fans if I did I would probably just go to that Klan meeting your buddy was talking about.

kingkat99
December 19th, 2011, 06:29 AM
Homosexuals aren't welcome at Klan meetings, and besides I forwarded your picture to Omar the tent maker and he said he doesn't have enough white material to make a robe big enough for your fat azz

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 19th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Homosexuals aren't welcome at Klan meetings, and besides I forwarded your picture to Omar the tent maker and he said he doesn't have enough white material to make a robe big enough for your fat azz
How do SHSU fans get in?

Is there a waiver process like the military?

Cat79
December 19th, 2011, 02:21 PM

Got your panties in a wad? You lost dipstick.

Cat79
December 19th, 2011, 02:26 PM

You have made yourself look like an absolute fool.

Cat79
December 19th, 2011, 02:29 PM
You are probably right...I dont hang out with people like you SHSU fans if I did I would probably just go to that Klan meeting your buddy was talking about.

You must have come back from your gay, lesbian and tranny meeting

Vitojr130
December 19th, 2011, 03:05 PM
It may have been "eaked" but who won? As far as the "bigotry" I'm a white guy in the process of adopting a black son so you can screw yourself on that.

This doesn't really prove much. Bigotry is not always in the form of racial discrimination...

Vitojr130
December 19th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Whoa, and I thought GSU fans were bad. Why the hostility, SHSU? U mad?

Sam_Kats
December 19th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Whoa, and I thought GSU fans were bad. Why the hostility, SHSU? U mad?

Huh? I think you need to re-read the thread. UM (most notably, Alpha Dbag) is the one who is mad.

14-0 & playing for a Nat'l Title..............mad?? No.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 19th, 2011, 04:46 PM
I never get mad, I am thankful for the little things............like spray cheese, flip flop sandals and not being a SHSU fan.

xcoffeex

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 19th, 2011, 04:47 PM
Got your panties in a wad? You lost dipstick.

This has nothing to do with the game, so stay out of this thread the way you guys stay out of the playoffs every year.