PDA

View Full Version : Fargo forum front page of sunday edition

Twentysix
December 18th, 2011, 01:52 AM
http://legacy.inforum.com/pdfs/121811%20Sun(A1).pdf

JMUNJ08
December 18th, 2011, 10:00 PM
"There hasn't been this much excitement for North Dakota State football since Walmart opened its doors on Fargo's 13th Avenue."

Com'On Man! xlolxxlolxxlolx

Setting yourselves up there....don't even have to come up with my own

Apphole
December 18th, 2011, 10:05 PM
Douchey

NoDak 4 Ever
December 18th, 2011, 10:06 PM
"There hasn't been this much excitement for North Dakota State football since Walmart opened its doors on Fargo's 13th Avenue."

Com'On Man! xlolxxlolxxlolx

Setting yourselves up there....don't even have to come up with my own

note the term excitement was used in reference to NDSU football, not Walmart. Those of us who were around then understand how long that has been.

JMUNJ08
December 18th, 2011, 10:12 PM
note the term excitement was used in reference to NDSU football, not Walmart. Those of us who were around then understand how long that has been.

No that's fine I do understand. Tough analogy unless maybe speaking about Fargo, not NDSU football.

You guys played a great game against us so not taking anything away from that. Enjoy Frisco!

LehighU11
December 18th, 2011, 10:33 PM
Congrats to NDSU. Awesome to see such a dedicated student fan base celebrating with their players. At Lehigh, we would have been lucky to get more than 200 students to a playoff game in December (maybe 400 if we had an indoor facility) xsmhx

DJKyR0
December 19th, 2011, 01:28 AM
Douchey

Jealous.

Hammerhead
December 19th, 2011, 07:35 PM
It's nice to be the premier football program in your state (no matter what the Whioux fans tell you.) Northwestern Minnesota probably has more Bison fans than Gopher fans since Minnesota has been mediocre at best over the past few decades.

TheBisonator
December 19th, 2011, 07:37 PM
About the Walmart thing: To be fair, back in 1990 Walmart wasn't a truly national chain. It had spread out from the south central US, but there were large areas of the nation that didn't have one. Walmart was not ubiquitous back then.

And for the record, there's three Walmarts in the F-M metro area currently.