PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to NDSU

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 17th, 2011, 06:34 PM
Great win today against the best team left in the playoffs.

NDSU will win the FCS National Championship in 2011 and it couldnt happen to a better program. You guys win with class and thats refreshing.

I know you guys will bring it home as you out match the team you are playing in virtually every facet of the game.

Good win today but you will have an even greater win on January 7th.

Congrats from the real part of Griz Nation.

Wilson16
December 17th, 2011, 08:55 PM

NDSU will win the FCS National Championship in 2011 and it couldnt happen to a better program. You guys win with class and thats refreshing.

I know you guys will bring it home as you out match the team you are playing in virtually every facet of the game.

Good win today but you will have an even greater win on January 7th

Was really hoping to be having a hill billy kegger in Texas with you guys. Keep your head up you'll be there soon. Thanks for the kind words.

X-Factor
December 17th, 2011, 09:01 PM

I was pulling for the griz. Would have been one hell of a matchup! Congrats on the good season as well. The same for SHSU....congrats!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

bisonwest
December 17th, 2011, 11:16 PM
Had the pleasure of watching the UM/SHSU game at a viewing party in Fargo. Good people! We were so hoping for a Griz victory, but it looks like Montana has a lot to work with in the coming years. Congrats on a great season!

bojeta
December 17th, 2011, 11:24 PM
The Bison and the Bearkats totally messed up my chances of winning the bracket challenge, but they both totally deserve to be in the Championship game and it looks like it's gonna be a great one!! Wishing a great game for all players.

veinup
December 17th, 2011, 11:36 PM
i'll jump on the love train and say way to go bison. as a montana kid, i have several ND peeps who are very excited about things right now. congratulations on your season. bring the title back to the WEST. wish my griz were meeting you for that one, but it just wasn't to be. but i'm sure we'll meet eachother soon enough. ;).

and i'm sorry for throwing negativity into this post, but alpha claiming "real griz nation" ? what's up with that, fella?

Twentysix
December 18th, 2011, 01:23 AM
Don't be sorry. Messageboards were invented to harness the worlds negativity so we can properly feed cthulu when he reawakens.

veinup
December 18th, 2011, 02:23 AM
hahaha. fair enough. i just have no idea where the dude (?) is coming from with talk like that.

Strommer10
December 18th, 2011, 03:18 AM

Thanks AG! I'm still bumbed that we couldn't have a Bison-Griz final! Yesterday's game was one of the best memories I've had as a Bison. I can't wait for Frisco!

veinup
December 18th, 2011, 03:51 AM
alpha griz is *****made, i'd take any praise of his with a grain of salt. go bison.

Strommer10
December 18th, 2011, 03:54 AM
alpha griz is *****made, i'd take any praise of his with a grain of salt. go bison.

Oh I know, but I'm still on an emotional high after the game. I don't really care right now. xrotatehx

Twentysix
December 18th, 2011, 03:58 AM

Cthulu would be proud.

veinup
December 18th, 2011, 04:32 AM
you guys SHOULD be proud as hell. wish i coulda watched your game, sadly i had to be at work (hungover as **** after the SHSU UM game).. but it looks like you played extremely well. i'm sure i'll get to see more of you guys up close in the BSC soon. until then... best of luck. do it for the west.

westdakotabison
December 18th, 2011, 05:29 AM
you guys SHOULD be proud as hell. wish i coulda watched your game, sadly i had to be at work (hungover as **** after the SHSU UM game).. but it looks like you played extremely well. i'm sure i'll get to see more of you guys up close in the BSC soon. until then... best of luck. do it for the west.

You won't be seeing us in the BSC. That will be our little sisters to the north.

veinup
December 18th, 2011, 05:46 AM
oh. really? ****. nevermind!