PDA

View Full Version : From one griz fan to all the others

nevadagriz
December 17th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Why would a fan base that gets so many compliments in person be such assholes online? Whether home or away griz fans get huge props as great people and great fans, yet some of you come on-line and act like jack wangs!xconfusedx
For the last twenty years no team has given their fans more to cheer about then Montana. Every year the cyber fans become worse. I hoped missing the playoffs last year would bring cyber fans back to earth, however this years run made some of you even worse.
Last nights game made me proud to be a Griz fan, the boys never gave up and played hard. Do you think these young men who bust their asses want to be represented by some of you and your comments???

To SHSU fans congrats and good luck in the chipperxthumbsupx
Your team made the plays to get the W. Scary to think how young your team is and what they could do the next couple years. I will be keeping an eye on them from the start of next year not just at the start of the playoffs.

Sambow
December 17th, 2011, 02:57 PM
I thought the Montana fans were awesome last night. It was a great game and I hope we do the things we need to on the 7th.

veinup
December 17th, 2011, 03:07 PM
so you're calling out alpha, basically?

putter
December 17th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Why would a fan base that gets so many compliments in person be such assholes online? Whether home or away griz fans get huge props as great people and great fans, yet some of you come on-line and act like jack wangs!xconfusedx
For the last twenty years no team has given their fans more to cheer about then Montana. Every year the cyber fans become worse. I hoped missing the playoffs last year would bring cyber fans back to earth, however this years run made some of you even worse.
Last nights game made me proud to be a Griz fan, the boys never gave up and played hard. Do you think these young men who bust their asses want to be represented by some of you and your comments???

To SHSU fans congrats and good luck in the chipperxthumbsupx
Your team made the plays to get the W. Scary to think how young your team is and what they could do the next couple years. I will be keeping an eye on them from the start of next year not just at the start of the playoffs.

I agree nevada, however, I have this question. What has Montana done to incur the wrath of other schools and posters? Posts of "last nights game not helping your road record", to Montana overrated again. Griz nation takes pride in getting 20,000+ to their games and making as much noise as possible and other say - well you're the only game in town...when Montana fans tried to stand up to ESPN and make the games available so everyone could enjoy them posters commented - who does Montana think they are and what makes them think ESPN cares about the FCS? Some FCS posters are pathetic, have some pride for you division and school. Reading Katfans.com they were commenting on how is was a sellout and one of, if not the, best crowd they had. That should be the norm with the population of and alumni they have to draw from with the exciting team they have to watch. FCS schools need to step up

slostang
December 17th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Because they can post anonymously. Most the big men on a message boards are cowards in person.

As far as Montana fans, I have been to Missoula 4 times and met Montana fans in San Luis Obispo twice and they are some of the best in the FCS.

McNeese72
December 17th, 2011, 03:46 PM
I agree nevada, however, I have this question. What has Montana done to incur the wrath of other schools and posters?

IMO, AlphaGriz has poisoned the water and all of the rest this is in response to that. I have high opinions of the Griz fans from our interactions, especially in 2002 and in 2006 but AlphaGriz has eatened away at it. Unchecked, he will eventually eat away at the high regards the rest of the FCS has of the Griz fans. I guess the Griz fans don't realize how much damage he is doing. A lot of them think his ***** is funny,

Doc

nevadagriz
December 17th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Putter to answer your question alot of the comments from other teams are because of the last twenty years of success.It is human nature to want to see certain teams lose. I root against Duke. Also I would assume some fans are frustrated with their lack of a fan base and so they use the reasoning that we are the only game in town, yet fail to realize that many fans travel a looong ways to attend griz games. Many fans also confuse our PRIDE in packing wa griz, with griz fans shoving it down their throats.
AS far as the losing on the road goes well:
Montana has beat no1 msu on the road this year and no1 jmu on the road in 08' our last road playoff game.
However the cant win on the road theory is a bit flawed and here is why,
the years the griz have lost early round road playoff games they had lost a few more early season games meaning not as good of teams = losing to better teams on the road. When the griz have had great years winning all reg season games they get homefield and are better teams those years.
Losing on the road in the playoffs is never something to be ashamed of, teams that go on the road and win is damn impressive.
Wa Griz is a great homefield advantage only because the fans have made it that way!
Griz fans get caught up in defending their team and either lower themselves to the level of posters bashing the program or worse yet take it to all new depthsxcrazyx
Be proud of the Griz Program and let others say what they want.

nevadagriz
December 17th, 2011, 03:56 PM
Mcneese 72 I realize the damage hence this thread.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 17th, 2011, 04:33 PM
Its funny how nevada and doc single me out and let SHSU off the hook.........I treat people the way they treat me. If you dont like it be cordial and you will be treated as such.

I get along with lots of people and fan bases but few are as classless and the SHSU **********s.

They will never get an apology from me they EARNED everything they got.

You two are ****ing clueless if you think I just act that way for no reason. The UNI and UCA fans know this and were treated like royalty by my group when they came up here.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

nevadagriz
December 17th, 2011, 06:59 PM
I never once singled you out or mentioned your name alpha i'm talking about all Griz posters who talk ****.
Read e-griz and here lots of stupid posts. Like Isaid alot of it starts out because of Griz posters defending the Griz program then it just goes down hill.
I personally feel that with as much success as Griz fans have enjoyed we should care less what other people say. More often then not the Griz handle business on the field where it matters.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 17th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Most Griz fans are front running idiots that need a football program to supplement their own pathetic life decisions that put them in the losing position most of them are in. 85% of Griz fans couldnt tell you all 22 positions on offense and defense. They couldnt tell you what the difference is between zone and man defense, I formation or 5 wide.

There is no other fan base that has a bigger bunch of loudmouthed idiots than the Griz do. Its embarrassing more than its pathetic.

NDB
December 17th, 2011, 07:16 PM
Well I'm glad that someone finally said it!

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 17th, 2011, 07:25 PM
Well I'm glad that someone finally said it!

You seem to be the Bison version of the above. NDSU has a few good guys that are unbiased and objective then they have a lot of mouthy front runners like you seem to be.

GrizBowl
December 17th, 2011, 08:47 PM
Most Griz fans are front running idiots that need a football program to supplement their own pathetic life decisions that put them in the losing position most of them are in. 85% of Griz fans couldnt tell you all 22 positions on offense and defense. They couldnt tell you what the difference is between zone and man defense, I formation or 5 wide.

There is no other fan base that has a bigger bunch of loudmouthed idiots than the Griz do. Its embarrassing more than its pathetic.

Wow!... Guy, you've got some issues to work out. Perhaps you need to look at your own words and reflect on your own life... it seems unbecoming that a person of sound mind would procure such statements. Or in other words...

Me Thinks She Doth Protest To Much...

Twentysix
December 17th, 2011, 08:49 PM

Which ones the point gaurd?

GrizBowl
December 17th, 2011, 08:57 PM
Which ones the point gaurd?

Don't be that guy

Twentysix
December 17th, 2011, 10:02 PM
Don't be that guy

Is that your thing? Am I moving in on "your" corner.

littleguysingreen
December 17th, 2011, 11:05 PM
I love the Griz........and the whole state of Montana. Griz fans have every right to be proud of their program.

bojeta
December 17th, 2011, 11:13 PM
Because they can post anonymously. Most the big men on a message boards are cowards in person.

As far as Montana fans, I have been to Missoula 4 times and met Montana fans in San Luis Obispo twice and they are some of the best in the FCS.

Haven't been to a game in Missoula yet, but I totally agree regarding the Montana fans that come to Cal Poly every other year. Great people!

grizdad
December 17th, 2011, 11:25 PM

Here's the thing, it doesn't matter if we know x's and o's like Don Read, or Tom Osborne. We are fans, not coaches. I think it's time you took a long hard look in the mirror Alpha. I believe you are a passionate fan and probably a very good fan but that makes you no better than any other fan that may or may not have equal knowledge of the game. It really is old having to listen to you spout off all of your supposed knowledge of football when in reality, no coach would be wasting their time on any board during football season. Which means you are FAN, no better than the next.

veinup
December 17th, 2011, 11:29 PM
montana people in general ****ing rule. well, missoulians anyway... ;)

Twentysix
December 18th, 2011, 01:29 AM
I heard cherokee hair tampons are all the rage in missoula.

******* hippies.

veinup
December 18th, 2011, 02:28 AM
best town in the state by far. bozeman sucks. billings sucks. BUTTE especially sucks.

Cleets
December 18th, 2011, 03:36 AM
best town in the state by far. bozeman sucks. billings sucks. BUTTE especially sucks.

I do love Missoula...

veinup
December 18th, 2011, 03:50 AM
as you should, sir.

Htownbearkat
December 18th, 2011, 07:45 AM
I do love Missoula...

Loved our trip to Missoula in 04. Dont think I ever had to pay for a beer. Tried my best to return the favor to every Griz fan passing by our tailgate.

KNUTS
December 18th, 2011, 10:43 AM
If anyone thinks this site or others are a litmus test for a fanbase you've got it all wrong!

srgrizizen
December 19th, 2011, 01:29 PM
So AG treats people the way they treat him and anybody he showers with his bigoted, over the top tirades has it coming? I guess that works for him, but it also pushes the race to the bottom of decency and respec tfor opponents and turns message boards into his own private toxic waste dumps. What's wrong with treating people BETTER than they treat you and RAISING the level of discourse?

Green26
December 19th, 2011, 06:48 PM
I agree with you, NevadaGriz. It's embarrassing, hurting UM's reputation, and getting worse. It ruined the discussion and banter in the playoffs, especially between UM and SHS.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 19th, 2011, 09:27 PM
SHSU ruined the banter because they had to start out being BearKunts..........I wont tolerate that kind of behavior.

Sam_Kats
December 19th, 2011, 09:56 PM
I love how the guy who POISONS this board the most preaches about what he will/will not "tolerate."

Kinda like a certain President who has never had a job trying to put people back to work. Makes NO sense

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 19th, 2011, 10:03 PM
I love how the guy who POISONS this board the most preaches about what he will/will not "tolerate."

Kinda like a certain President who has never had a job trying to put people back to work. Makes NO sense

*****ing bigot boy is at it again.

Yeah I poison the board, you classless bearKUNTS are the only people more stupid than 85% of the Griz fans on our board........everyone else is pretty easy to get along with but not you bigoted assclowns.

Sam_Kats
December 19th, 2011, 10:06 PM
It's usually the ones who've been left in the dark that end up turning on their own. Kinda strange that some of the classiest fans around (UM) are some of the ones you find "stupid."

An orphan fan...Awwwww, that's cute.

Sleep right, Annie

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 19th, 2011, 10:09 PM
It's usually the ones who've been left in the dark that end up turning on their own. Kinda strange that some of the classiest fans around (UM) are some of the ones you find "stupid."

An orphan fan...Awwwww, that's cute.

Sleep right, Annie

Waiting for a single post from you that shows any sign of intelligence...................................... ..................wont hold my breath.

Sam_Kats
December 19th, 2011, 10:13 PM
You're past that point...& you don't deserve it. Could have been plenty of good football talk the week of SH-UM and you chose to be a tool.

Don't be mad because your silly camera story blew up in your face. Don't mind me, you've got your own Griz fans to win over. They think you're an embarrassment too, Annie.

sgt smash
December 19th, 2011, 10:17 PM
You're past that point...& you don't deserve it. Could have been plenty of good football talk the week of SH-UM and you chose to be a tool.

Don't be mad because your silly camera story blew up in your face. Don't mind me, you've got your own Griz fans to win over. They think you're an embarrassment too, Annie.

Could you two lovebirds keep this catfight to one or two threads. I am tired of opening up every thread and seeing you guys go back and forth.

Sam_Kats
December 19th, 2011, 10:20 PM
I'm tired too....and Alpha is too easy to get at his old game. Goodnight, Annie. Some of us actually have jobs & contribute to society instead of *****ing and moaning about everything.

Thanks for the entertainment. Enjoy the Montana winter.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 19th, 2011, 10:22 PM

I care about you more than most Griz fans and I wouldnt piss on you.........well I would piss on you if you were on fire but I would hope I didnt put the fire out.

I give a flying ***** what those tools think........ROFLMFAO

El Griz
December 20th, 2011, 10:17 AM
I heard cherokee hair tampons are all the rage in missoula.

******* hippies.

Classy

Grizcountry420
December 20th, 2011, 11:34 AM
Damn it feels good to be a gangster!

BisonBacker
December 20th, 2011, 11:41 AM
IMO, AlphaGriz has poisoned the water and all of the rest this is in response to that. I have high opinions of the Griz fans from our interactions, especially in 2002 and in 2006 but AlphaGriz has eatened away at it. Unchecked, he will eventually eat away at the high regards the rest of the FCS has of the Griz fans. I guess the Griz fans don't realize how much damage he is doing. A lot of them think his ***** is funny,

Doc

We have the same issue with one specific Bison Fan who gives a really bad impression to all online. No matter what he runs his mouth and makes NDSU fans look like Aholes. Sad it happens but it does. What everyone has to remember is one person doesn't represent an entire fanbase and hopefully those who dislike a certain poster remember it. Hell 99.9% of NDSU fans don't like the online personna of the one person I'm talking about. Allegedly in person he's different. Don't know if its true or not and honestly I don't care it's the online shennanigans I don't care for. Good natured ribbing and smack is one thing. Just being an A$$hole for the sake of being an A$$hole is just stupid.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 20th, 2011, 12:00 PM
We have the same issue with one specific Bison Fan who gives a really bad impression to all online. No matter what he runs his mouth and makes NDSU fans look like Aholes. Sad it happens but it does. What everyone has to remember is one person doesn't represent an entire fanbase and hopefully those who dislike a certain poster remember it. Hell 99.9% of NDSU fans don't like the online personna of the one person I'm talking about. Allegedly in person he's different. Don't know if its true or not and honestly I don't care it's the online shennanigans I don't care for. Good natured ribbing and smack is one thing. Just being an A$$hole for the sake of being an A$$hole is just stupid.

Some fans like to say that others are dragging down. That complete BS. You probably know two guys that like Chevy Trucks and one is an asshole and the other may be a great guy. You may think Ford is the way to go. Now you can argue with both about the best truck but you sure as hell don't confuse the two as a single entity.

I couldn't give a **** about anybody too dumb to mix the lot together anyway. Their opinion comes from an immature point of view and does not matter anyway. In fact nobodies opinions on a message board should really matter to ya. If someone says things you respect then good enough but it's likely they are saying things you want to hesr if you do respect them.

This **** is all about entertainment and talking with people that share an interest so we can all sit back and enjoy the ride even if there are some people on the wagon that we'd just as soon had bought a Dodge.

Sam_Kats
December 20th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Some fans like to say that others are dragging down. That complete BS. You probably know two guys that like Chevy Trucks and one is an asshole and the other may be a great guy. You may think Ford is the way to go. Now you can argue with both about the best truck but you sure as hell don't confuse the two as a single entity.

I couldn't give a **** about anybody too dumb to mix the lot together anyway. Their opinion comes from an immature point of view and does not matter anyway. In fact nobodies opinions on a message board should really matter to ya. If someone says things you respect then good enough but it's likely they are saying things you want to hesr if you do respect them.

This **** is all about entertainment and talking with people that share an interest so we can all sit back and enjoy the ride even if there are some people on the wagon that we'd just as soon had bought a Dodge.

You lost me on this one - but thank goodness I'm not in the market for a new truck just yet.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 20th, 2011, 12:29 PM
You lost me on this one - but thank goodness I'm not in the market for a new truck just yet.

Yeah, I do that sometimes.

putter
December 20th, 2011, 01:01 PM

Careful there veinup......

Bison56
December 20th, 2011, 01:16 PM
Everyone has a few clowns who make the rest of the fans look bad.

BisonBacker
December 20th, 2011, 01:43 PM

Doc

I agree with you that those who can't differentiate between the two I wouldn't give a rip about either however let me put it another way. Most who come here have a reason to be here and enjoy sports or talking with others who have common interests. But on occassion you have new people come on here and whether you like it or not Ursus first impressions mean something. Now what those who get those first impressions do with it is up to them but the fact still remains whether you are here or not for "fun' or "entertainment" watching someone make an *** of himself and do it over and over all the while he's a fan of the same team/school as you are is dissapointing. Last comment about what you said "If someone says things you respect then good enough but it's likely they are saying things you want to hesr if you do respect them." I have as much respect for someone who backs up their talk with something of substance as opposed to some douchebag who's comments are "F em" or talks like a 13 year old. xpeacex

KNUTS
December 20th, 2011, 01:47 PM

Uh... Okay. The Internet to me is just like a story I know called "The Puppy Who Lost His Way." The world was changing, and the puppy was getting... bigger.

So, you see, the puppy was like internet. In that, they were both lost in the woods. And nobody, especially the little boy - "society" - knew where to find 'em. Except that the puppy was a dog. But the internet, my friends, that was a revolution.

Knib High Football Rules!!

GrizzlyBill
December 20th, 2011, 01:51 PM
[QUOTE=alphagriz1;1754407]Its funny how nevada and doc single me out and let SHSU off the hook.........I treat people the way they treat me. If you dont like it be cordial and you will be treated as such.

I call you out personally. You are an embarrassment to Griz Nation. If you are close to 20 years of age, you just need to grow up. If you are much older, you need psychiatric attention, or institutionalizing.

I highly recommend banishment. Else why have moderators on the board?

Grizcountry420
December 20th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Uh... Okay. The Internet to me is just like a story I know called "The Puppy Who Lost His Way." The world was changing, and the puppy was getting... bigger.

So, you see, the puppy was like internet. In that, they were both lost in the woods. And nobody, especially the little boy - "society" - knew where to find 'em. Except that the puppy was a dog. But the internet, my friends, that was a revolution.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having to read this. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. xlolxxlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
December 20th, 2011, 01:59 PM
I agree with you that those who can't differentiate between the two I wouldn't give a rip about either however let me put it another way. Most who come here have a reason to be here and enjoy sports or talking with others who have common interests. But on occassion you have new people come on here and whether you like it or not Ursus first impressions mean something. Now what those who get those first impressions do with it is up to them but the fact still remains whether you are here or not for "fun' or "entertainment" watching someone make an *** of himself and do it over and over all the while he's a fan of the same team/school as you are is dissapointing. Last comment about what you said "If someone says things you respect then good enough but it's likely they are saying things you want to hesr if you do respect them." I have as much respect for someone who backs up their talk with something of substance as opposed to some douchebag who's comments are "F em" or talks like a 13 year old. xpeacex

Nothing to disagree with ya on there BB. I don't care if some people can't cope though. They are not fun to have around so if they can't hang, then so be it. I like guys like you that can mix it up, have an opinion, and as you said can provide some logical reason for it. If one of the disappointed new guys can't learn from a sage in their own camp and fight back against the silly opinions of a member of their clan then they aren't any good here anyway. Sometimes things get stale with any one member but those guys add a whole lot of fun to the day on most days.

Plus we all have the ignore feature and even I have a guy on ignore instead of making a big production about it I just went with the customizing my own experience route. Some new members may not realize that so when they report a post ro pm about someone I inform them of that feature and it always turns out that they not only want it gone from their view, they want it gone from anyone elses too. That's some bull**** right there.

GSUalum93
December 20th, 2011, 01:59 PM

Huh?

KNUTS
December 20th, 2011, 02:01 PM
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having to read this. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. xlolxxlolx

Okay, a simple "wrong" would've done just fine.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 20th, 2011, 02:03 PM

What color is that dog? I may have seen him on the way to work.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 20th, 2011, 02:09 PM
[QUOTE=alphagriz1;1754407]Its funny how nevada and doc single me out and let SHSU off the hook.........I treat people the way they treat me. If you dont like it be cordial and you will be treated as such.

I call you out personally. You are an embarrassment to Griz Nation. If you are close to 20 years of age, you just need to grow up. If you are much older, you need psychiatric attention, or institutionalizing.

I highly recommend banishment. Else why have moderators on the board?

Moderator's are not here for banishment. They are here to moderate in the fashion the board owners deem appropriate. They do a damn good job of carrying out our wishes and helping us to refine what we want the place to be. You can be sure that they are not just here to ban people because some don't like the discussion.

KNUTS
December 20th, 2011, 02:09 PM
What color is that dog? I may have seen him on the way to work.

I thought we were passed the whole race issue?!?

ursus arctos horribilis
December 20th, 2011, 02:12 PM
I thought we were passed the whole race issue?!?

Did you use "passed" in place of "past" because you were talking about racing there? Nicely done if so.

FWIW, I won.

GrizzlyBill
December 20th, 2011, 02:18 PM
Under the "Terms of Service" for the AGS Board, I find language describing most of what alphagriz1 posts as reason for censure and/or banishment (name calling, personal attacks, racial slurs, sexual slurs, etc.). I assume the moderators have discussed his behavior and how it affects the board generally, and have decided not to act. (I would bet that many fans have ceased to read the board because he hijacks so many threads.) I would be interested to know why he has been allowed to continue to disrupt so many threads and discussion of the actual game.

KNUTS
December 20th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Did you use "passed" in place of "past" because you were talking about racing there? Nicely done if so.

FWIW, I won.

Like I told Cleets the other diction officer on here, get me a spell checker and I will make the effort to please you uppity english fellas that sip tea with their pinky extended!

ursus arctos horribilis
December 20th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Under the "Terms of Service" for the AGS Board, I find language describing most of what alphagriz1 posts as reason for censure and/or banishment (name calling, personal attacks, racial slurs, sexual slurs, etc.). I assume the moderators have discussed his behavior and how it affects the board generally, and have decided not to act. (I would bet that many fans have ceased to read the board because he hijacks so many threads.) I would be interested to know why he has been allowed to continue to disrupt so many threads and discussion of the actual game.

That's totally my fault GB. Those are not my TOS and Cleets and I don't like the old way business was done here. It just killed this board and took all the vibrance out of it. Having that still up is misleading for sure but the simple fact of the matter is that I looked into getting rid of it but wasn't able to mess with it long enough to dispose of that and place our own idea of what the community "laws" are. I was afraid of crashing the entire board over trying to get rid of one thing like that.

The actual rules are obviously a lot more lax than those. If you aren't physically threatening people or telling them you are suing them for what they say then it's pretty wide berth...or birth, as KNUTs would say.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 20th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Like I told Cleets the other diction officer on here, get me a spell checker and I will make the effort to please you uppity english fellas that sip tea with their pinky extended!

Spell check will not help you. Just consider Cleets your personal assistant in editing your work. It's a big job so I'll pitch in when needed.

He also loves when you mix up "affect" and "effect" so give that a spin when you get a chance.

Grizcountry420
December 20th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Okay, a simple "wrong" would've done just fine.

Thats what the judge said after billy madison gave "the puppy who lost his way" speach.. Come on man!!!

ursus arctos horribilis
December 20th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Thats what the judge said after billy madison gave "the puppy who lost his way" speach.. Come on man!!!

I'm pretty sure, without checking, that KNUTS response to you is word for word what Billy said to the guy so you are now shamed for not being able to complete the circle.xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
December 20th, 2011, 02:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OEjNnLpejs&feature=related

KNUTS
December 20th, 2011, 02:50 PM

That Veronica Vaughn is one hot piece of arse if you know what I'm saying... I know from experience.

No worries its hard to tell from text what kind of infliction is being presented.... Hey its kind of exactly what we are talking about in this thread. Huh

GrizzlyBill
December 20th, 2011, 02:53 PM
That's totally my fault GB. Those are not my TOS and Cleets and I don't like the old way business was done here. It just killed this board and took all the vibrance out of it. Having that still up is misleading for sure but the simple fact of the matter is that I looked into getting rid of it but wasn't able to mess with it long enough to dispose of that and place our own idea of what the community "laws" are. I was afraid of crashing the entire board over trying to get rid of one thing like that.

The actual rules are obviously a lot more lax than those. If you aren't physically threatening people or telling them you are suing them for what they say then it's pretty wide berth...or birth, as KNUTs would say.

Fair enough. The only solution left is to simply ignore (meaning NEVER respond to) those who obviously are trying to hijack a thread with non football crap.

KNUTS
December 20th, 2011, 03:04 PM
Fair enough. The only solution left is to simply ignore (meaning NEVER respond to) those who obviously are trying to hijack a thread with non football crap.

Not the only but probably the best! xsmileyclapx

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 20th, 2011, 03:27 PM

What does this post have to do with football?

Pot meet KETTLE!

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 20th, 2011, 03:28 PM

We knew it wouldnt take much.............................................. ....................and PROOF.

xcoffeex

Sam_Kats
December 20th, 2011, 03:35 PM
We knew it wouldnt take much.............................................. ....................and PROOF.

xcoffeex

Taking the advice of the board here - I'm done with you, Annie.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 20th, 2011, 03:37 PM
Taking the advice of the board here - I'm done with you, Annie.

You have said that 3 times since Saturday when you turned up your gloatometer and your doucheamp...............................xcoffeex

Grizo406
December 20th, 2011, 06:46 PM
I bought a new truck last June.