PDA

View Full Version : An Open Letter to Alphagriz...

Cleets
December 17th, 2011, 01:04 PM
An Open Letter to Alphagriz…
In the game between Montana and San Houston, the better team won. How do I know this..?
Because when it was all on the line, at the end, when everybody knew what Sam was going to do…
We all knew they would run the ball to run the clock out – everybody in the stands and on that field knew what was coming and the Griz couldn’t stop them…
Not only could they not stop them when they knew what was coming, Sam Houston was ripping off 20 yard runs.
Check Mate, game over…
Here’s the play we’re going to run, and we’re going to run it over and over again…
Until you stop it… but you can’t
I repeat: Check Mate Game over

Secondly:
Post-game Alpha you had an opportunity show that you were only being a tool leading up to the game and that you’re really an okay guy etc. etc.
But instead you chose to ignore the final results and continue insulting as many people as you can and making excuses for the Griz losing

Alpha, there’s a man rule (you’re not familiar with it I know) but it’s called: No Excuses…
You play the game – you win you lose – No Excuses
It’s a man rule and I know why you aren’t familiar with it…
because you’re not a man, and you continue to show everybody here – that you are not a man – you are a child, a baby who will gladly blame everybody else rather than be accountable.

A word on Accountability:
As men we are accountable for what we say – children are not – kids can lie and dismiss and blame, it’s what children do and we accept that in children…
Adults are accountable –in fact Adults enjoy being accountable it’s one of the pleasures of being a man – you do what you say you’re going to do and you’re accountable for your actions…

Alpha, you continue to show us, you are not a man and you do not hold yourself to any standard of accountability,personal dignity or self respect and I find that kind of sad...

As you were gentlemen...

NoDak 4 Ever
December 17th, 2011, 01:05 PM
In the game between Montana and San Houston.......

Alpha, you continue to show us, you are not a man and you do not hold yourself to any standard of accountability,personal dignity or self respect and I find that kind of sad...

As you were gentlemen...

/racism

Sam_Kats
December 17th, 2011, 01:15 PM
Well played, NoDak.

Alpha is a joke - also had an offer to come tailgate with us in Texas & have a cold one. Didn't have the stones to show. True colors came out - YELLOW!!

Wait...that's racist too, huh?

Dallas Demon
December 17th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Well played, NoDak.

Alpha is a joke - also had an offer to come tailgate with us in Texas & have a cold one. Didn't have the stones to show. True colors came out - YELLOW!!

Wait...that's racist too, huh?

Had he actually come to Texas he wouldn't have shown his young face. As someone mentioned earlier, he likely watched the game from his basement.

veinup
December 17th, 2011, 03:11 PM
my only issue with your open letter, cleets, is that we WERE stopping SHSU in the second half. three points. everything else i'll co-sign. ; )

Cleets
December 17th, 2011, 03:12 PM
my only issue with your open letter, cleets, is that we WERE stopping SHSU in the second half. three points. everything else i'll co-sign. ; )

I hear you my man... The Griz played a great second half - right up until they HAD TO stop them

andy7171
December 17th, 2011, 04:33 PM
Is this thread the reason Sprout is posting over at CS again? LOL

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 17th, 2011, 04:38 PM
No its because SHSU made racial slams against the Griz and I called them on it......the iron cant even spell my screen name correctly........so I dont put any credence in her words.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Cleets
December 17th, 2011, 04:43 PM
No its because SHSU made racial slams against the Griz and I called them on it......the iron cant even spell my screen name correctly........so I dont put any credence in her words.

That's right alpha you're not accountable - we get it - it's everybody else
And thanks for putting another exclamation point on your complete inability to just man up

TheRevSFA
December 17th, 2011, 05:18 PM
FYI sam fans didn't make a racial slam.

-3rd party source

McNeese72
December 17th, 2011, 07:11 PM
FYI sam fans didn't make a racial slam.

-3rd party source

I can second that by another 3rd party source. That is what got me getting on AG1's @ss. It is his twisting words around and lying about it.

Doc

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 17th, 2011, 07:14 PM
I can second that by another 3rd party source. That is what got me getting on AG1's @ss. It is his twisting words around and lying about it.

Doc

100% wrong and you know it.

Doesnt surprise me that you guys cant man up and admit they were racist, wrong and out of line.

McNeese72
December 17th, 2011, 07:16 PM
100% wrong and you know it.

Doesnt surprise me that you guys cant man up and admit they were racist, wrong and out of line.

Okay, produce the post where the SHSU guys were racists and prove me wrong.

Doc

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 17th, 2011, 07:24 PM
I would but it was deleted...........hey while your at it saving the world why dont you call out the *** clown that said somebody on eGriz wanted the "Kats plane to crash" that what kind of classless douchebags you are supporting. They make that ***** up and you say nothing about it.

Whats up Doc?

McNeese72
December 17th, 2011, 07:34 PM
I would but it was deleted...........hey while your at it saving the world why dont you call out the *** clown that said somebody on eGriz wanted the "Kats plane to crash" that what kind of classless douchebags you are supporting. They make that ***** up and you say nothing about it.

Whats up Doc?

What thread was it in on Katfan's that the SHSU fans were racists? None of the strings were erased, just moved to the archive area. I can't say anything about the plane crash post on eGriz because I haven't read every post on eGriz like I have read all the ones about the Montana game on Katfans.

Doc

GrizBowl
December 17th, 2011, 08:00 PM
This is getting really sketchy Alpha... quite while you're behind bro

McNeese72
December 17th, 2011, 08:14 PM

Yeah, I went back and read the two strings AlphaGriz started that were put in the archive and the dedicated smack one to refresh my memory. The only racial comments I saw was from him. On was AlphaGriz calling the SHSU fans racists because they dared claim that the BearKats had more team speed than the Griz. I don't know how he got anything racist out of that. He claimed that "speed" was actually a code word. The Kat fans couldn't figure it out.

And then he made the comment that he couldn't wait to see the slow white weak armed Griz Qb shred the SHSU defense. When he got called for making that remark in the thread, he claimed he was quoting a Kat fan even though he couldn't produce the quote.

From there on and after he got canned from the Katfans site, he kept proclaiming the Katfans as racists and bigots. Methinks it is all in his convoluted mind.

Doc

Montanan
December 17th, 2011, 08:44 PM
it just seems so appropriate...

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x102/Montanan_1/scarydriver.jpg

GrizBowl
December 17th, 2011, 08:55 PM

I mean quit not quite

bearkat pride
December 17th, 2011, 09:11 PM
alpha your a damn liar i read the post where a griz fan said they wished the whole sam team would die in a plane/bus crash. class acts you guys are. the whole week anything related to our football team with a comment section you guys have trashed everything about us. so a big haha to you assholes.xlolx

ALL WE DO IS WIN WIN WIN WIN

SAM HOUSTON TO THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

the whole university is blown away what the football team has accomplishedxsmileyclapxxsalutex...

not bad for a slow team in a horrible conference with a high school stadium, eh?

i see that some UND's are predicting to beat us by 3 td's, how perfect :D

Twentysix
December 17th, 2011, 09:23 PM
alpha your a damn liar i read the post where a griz fan said they wished the whole sam team would die in a plane/bus crash. class acts you guys are. the whole week anything related to our football team with a comment section you guys have trashed everything about us. so a big haha to you assholes.xlolx

ALL WE DO IS WIN WIN WIN WIN

SAM HOUSTON TO THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

the whole university is blown away what the football team has accomplishedxsmileyclapxxsalutex...

not bad for a slow team in a horrible conference with a high school stadium, eh?

i see that some UND's are predicting to beat us by 3 td's, how perfect :D

SFA has no chance, they are just not as good as advertised. UND's takes this championship with ease.

bearkat pride
December 17th, 2011, 09:29 PM
considering sfa is not in the playoffs, i would have to agree they dont have much of a chance...

Twentysix
Neither is und you ...texan.

McNeese75
SFA has no chance, they are just not as good as advertised. UND's takes this championship with ease.

xlolx

Tubby Raymond
December 17th, 2011, 09:32 PM
In the game between Montana and San Houston, the better team won. How do I know this..?
Because when it was all on the line, at the end, when everybody knew what Sam was going to do…
We all knew they would run the ball to run the clock out – everybody in the stands and on that field knew what was coming and the Griz couldn’t stop them…
Not only could they not stop them when they knew what was coming, Sam Houston was ripping off 20 yard runs.
Check Mate, game over…
Here’s the play we’re going to run, and we’re going to run it over and over again…
Until you stop it… but you can’t
I repeat: Check Mate Game over

Secondly:
Post-game Alpha you had an opportunity show that you were only being a tool leading up to the game and that you’re really an okay guy etc. etc.
But instead you chose to ignore the final results and continue insulting as many people as you can and making excuses for the Griz losing

Alpha, there’s a man rule (you’re not familiar with it I know) but it’s called: No Excuses…
You play the game – you win you lose – No Excuses
It’s a man rule and I know why you aren’t familiar with it…
because you’re not a man, and you continue to show everybody here – that you are not a man – you are a child, a baby who will gladly blame everybody else rather than be accountable.

A word on Accountability:
As men we are accountable for what we say – children are not – kids can lie and dismiss and blame, it’s what children do and we accept that in children…
Adults are accountable –in fact Adults enjoy being accountable it’s one of the pleasures of being a man – you do what you say you’re going to do and you’re accountable for your actions…

As you were gentlemen...You are an azz

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 17th, 2011, 09:33 PM
Agreed.
NDSU is a much much better team.

molly
December 17th, 2011, 09:36 PM
I was watching the game yesterday, and it seemed like SHSU may have had a slight edge in speed against Montana so that makes them "faster" than a slow team. But...

McNeese75
December 17th, 2011, 09:42 PM
Neither is und you ...texan.

xrolleyesx racist? :D

Twentysix
December 17th, 2011, 09:46 PM
xrolleyesx racist? :D

Statist, its not quite as bad.

bearkat pride
December 17th, 2011, 09:50 PM
oops i see what you did there, *NDS's are already predicting a 3 td win

Cleets
December 18th, 2011, 03:33 AM
You are an azz

Tubby,
Having read your posts now for the last six years I consider that a compliment - Thank you

veinup
December 18th, 2011, 04:14 AM
alpha continues to post from his droid bionic using taptalk. apparently that makes him sound like a complete jackass, i'm never buying one of those phones.

Tubby Raymond
December 18th, 2011, 06:01 AM
Tubby,
Having read your posts now for the last six years I consider that a compliment - Thank youI'm sure you get complimented like that quite often. It accounts for the inordinate amount of time you spend on this board moralizing.

No control issues for you hey?

Kabooom
December 18th, 2011, 09:38 AM
[QUOTE]alpha continues to post from his droid bionic using ........Tampon Talk......... apparently that makes him sound like a complete jackass, i'm never buying one of those phones.[QUOTE]

Vein,

Fixed it for ya...No charge...

TheRevSFA
December 18th, 2011, 02:47 PM

Well played. Give him rep for that.

Cleets
December 18th, 2011, 04:12 PM
I'm sure you get complimented like that quite often. It accounts for the inordinate amount of time you spend on this board moralizing.

No control issues for you hey?

Tubby,
I've spoken face to face with Alpha and we've also spoken on the phone
There's nothing I've posted on this forum I wouldn't say right to his face

Second: If I didn't moralize and get up on my high horse around here - who would keep all you douche Nozzles in line..? :D
It's one of my favorite past times (Ask OL FU) plus I'm glad you keep bumping this thread up... I'm pretty proud of my snarky little letter

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 18th, 2011, 05:00 PM
alpha continues to post from his droid bionic using taptalk. apparently that makes him sound like a complete jackass, i'm never buying one of those phones.

I wouldnt get a Bionic either.....its the only Motorola phone that has a software glitch that keeps disconnecting from the Verizon network. They have been saying they will release a software patch to fix this problem for over 6 months. Most likely they will just lead us along while we pay for service we are not provided and then charge us money to upgrade our phones early.

Other than that its a great phone.

xcoffeex

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 18th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Tubby,

This is true but he didnt really say this to my face he speaks into my chest and I pretty much disregarded the blather coming out of his co*kholster, simply because he dressed too nice for the bar we were in. He tries too hard.

xcoffeex

Cleets
December 18th, 2011, 05:05 PM
This is true but he didnt really say this to my face he speaks into my chest and I pretty much disregarded the blather coming out of his co*kholster, simply because he dressed too nice for the bar we were in. He tries too hard.

xcoffeex

xlolx

This is pretty much how it went in the bar that night... xlolx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJyUtfNYzrQ

Sambow
December 18th, 2011, 05:10 PM

xcoffeex

If you are so big and badass then why did you stand by and let some Kat fan take your camera from you and break it while doing nothing? I suspect the reason is because you are a liar and you were never even there. Just go back to your mom's basement and have her make you a pbj for dinner (make sure she cuts off the crust) and watch your cartoons while the rest of with real lives, families, and jobs actually contribute to society.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 18th, 2011, 05:14 PM
If you are so big and badass then why did you stand by and let some Kat fan take your camera from you and break it while doing nothing? I suspect the reason is because you are a liar and you were never even there. Just go back to your mom's basement and have her make you a pbj for dinner (make sure she cuts off the crust) and watch your cartoons while the rest of with real lives, families, and jobs actually contribute to society.

GFY tool.

You were not there you dont know what happened from your classless fans. Send me your mailing address and I will send you the broken video camera pieces tough guy.

Sambow
December 18th, 2011, 05:17 PM
GFY tool.

You were not there you dont know what happened from your classless fans. Send me your mailing address and I will send you the broken video camera pieces tough guy.

HAHA you are awesome.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 18th, 2011, 05:19 PM
xcoffeex

Grizo406
December 18th, 2011, 07:29 PM
Tubby,

Second: If I didn't moralize and get up on my high horse around here - who would keep all you douche Nozzles in line..? :D
It's one of my favorite past times (Ask OL FU) plus I'm glad you keep bumping this thread up... I'm pretty proud of my snarky little letter

Nicely done, Cleets, and I'm sure you are. If I read it, without looking at who posted it, I would have immediately thought of you. So, good job...you have a right to be proud!

But, couldn't you have at least spelled his name right in the title? Or, was that on purpose?

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 18th, 2011, 08:28 PM
Its that Havrred education

Sambow
December 18th, 2011, 09:36 PM
Its that Havrred education

Not an alpha fan at all but this is funny.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 18th, 2011, 11:41 PM
Awwww somebody is smitten

Sambow
December 18th, 2011, 11:44 PM
Awwww somebody is smitten

HAHA, How could I not be? You are such a likable person!

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 19th, 2011, 02:24 AM
And I thought you were through with me......how was the BBQ?

Tubby Raymond
December 22nd, 2011, 05:43 PM
Tubby,

It's one of my favorite past times (Ask OL FU) plus I'm glad you keep bumping this thread up... I'm pretty proud of my snarky little letterClearly you've accomplished your goal. Your self awareness is admirable. xcrazyx

"Snarky"'s not really the way to describe it. I'm certain you can come up with a more accurate adjective than that one.

Here's a hint, starts with a B.

Did admire the dooche nozzles though, inventive.

ALPHAGRIZ1
May 24th, 2016, 11:36 AM
Cleets just doesnt get it..............

Bisonator
May 24th, 2016, 12:08 PM
Cleets just doesnt get it..............

Is he a waste of protoplasm? Oh wait no that's PL!xlolx