PDA

View Full Version : Next!!!!!

katstrapper
December 16th, 2011, 11:21 PM
Keeping it rolling!!! Another383 yds on ground on "mighty griz"...
Nobody would believe!! Im laughing at all naysayers!!!

sgt smash
December 16th, 2011, 11:36 PM
Hey. I apologized last week. Congrats guys.

putter
December 16th, 2011, 11:41 PM
Yes, Kats played well. Griz settled down and held SHSU in check for almost 3 quarters. Oh to play that 1st quarter over......good luck Kats

lionsrking2
December 16th, 2011, 11:45 PM
Keeping it rolling!!! Another383 yds on ground on "mighty griz"...
Nobody would believe!! Im laughing at all naysayers!!!

What happened to Sincere down the stretch? Surprised they didn't use him more in the 4th quarter, especially in the Wildcat ... saw him come back in late for the Victory formation.

KATS_21
December 17th, 2011, 12:18 AM
Sincere was fine. Flanders was on a roll and the outside option wasnt there most of the 2nd half.

Cleets
December 17th, 2011, 12:35 AM
That was impressive indeed... Great Game Sam Houston
A well deserved win - you guys have every right to gloat for a few weeks now

<s>

SeattleGriz
December 17th, 2011, 12:53 AM
Gotta step up and eat some crow.

Congratulations SHSU, you completely surprised me and absolutely deserved to win. May you play strong and win the NC this year, for you have rightly deserved the respect.

Squealofthepig
December 17th, 2011, 01:07 AM
Agree on Flanders - looked like Griz Defensive coordinators had focused on Sincere's tremendous output last week, and didn't take Flanders too seriously - he rolled us. Glad to see the Griz come back from a 0-21 start to make it a good game, but the game is played for 60 minutes and the Griz never dug out of the hole the Kats dug. Kudos to them, and good luck in Frisco!

Sambow
December 17th, 2011, 03:09 AM
We have our work cut out for us in Frisco for sure. That being said, I think the two best teams just played in Huntsvegas!

veinup
December 17th, 2011, 04:12 AM
i'm here for it, too. SHSU ruled tonight. griz were obviously moving things back in their favor, but the game is the game and we got DOMINATED first quarter. the best team won tonight. congrats, bearkats. please don't take all of us by alphagriz's example - we're better than that. and we'll be back next season. best of luck to you guys in the finals, you deserve your spot. cold blooded.

KNUTS
December 17th, 2011, 04:35 AM
nice win ... man I hate losing!!!

Gil Dobie
December 17th, 2011, 06:50 AM
I have had Sam #1 since week 9

caribbeanhen
December 17th, 2011, 06:59 AM
not fair, USHS has a Kansas State transfer RB that looked like Barry Sanders son up against a rather pale looking defense.... mismatch

Engineer86
December 17th, 2011, 07:21 AM
not fair, USHS has a Kansas State transfer RB that looked like Barry Sanders son up against a rather pale looking defense.... mismatch

You forgot the " xrolleyesx "... Flacco, Devlin not to mention all the other FBS transfers :D

Good job BearKats!

Sam_Kats
December 17th, 2011, 08:08 AM
Great game - congrats to the Griz. Kats are HOT right now...bring home the trophy!!!

gsugt1
December 17th, 2011, 09:24 AM
That being said, I think the two best teams just played in Huntsvegas!
That is till to be determined

blackfordpu
December 17th, 2011, 09:47 AM
Great game last night, my voice is gone today. See those of you making the trip to Fritzco on Jan 7.

EAT'EM UP KATS!

purplebear72
December 17th, 2011, 10:11 AM
Congrats to the Kats! Way to represent the Southland! Also congrats to the Grizz on a good year. I may come down to Frisco and watch you guys. Good luck Bearkats...don't get too cocky!