PDA

View Full Version : Sam Houston gets it done.

Grizzlies82
December 16th, 2011, 10:53 PM
As a die hard Grizzly fan I want to say...

Congratulations Sam Houston State! Your kids played a heck of a game. Flanders is a beast, and your line play was outstanding, good blocking and great penetration.

Now go get the Championship.
Remember, the top half of the bracket = GOOD.
The bottom half of the bracket = EVIL.

GOOD > EVIL. Go Bearkats!
xsalutex

superman7515
December 16th, 2011, 10:58 PM
Sam Houston State is one win from a National Championship... Black College Football fans everywhere are holding their breath, cheering frenetically for whoever wins tomorrow. If SHSU wins, it's going to be a long year for MEAC/SWAC fans on AGS. Haha.

Flanders was a beast tonight though. Not sure what he finished at, but he was averaging like 15 yards a carry at the half, right? Just nasty. Some very nice throws by Brian Bell also. The Bearkats have done a nice job in the turnover margin, if they can continue that in the big game, it will be trouble for whoever wins tomorrow.

TexasTerror
December 16th, 2011, 11:00 PM
Black College Football fans everywhere are holding their breath, cheering frenetically for whoever wins tomorrow. If SHSU wins, it's going to be a long year for MEAC/SWAC fans on AGS. Haha.

Aren't they already upset with Winston Salem State winning the SBN National Championship? It's only a year removed from Tuskegee defeating both SWAC title game participants... why we bothering talking about them anyway?

It's a GREAT day to be a Bearkat!

I-16Bandit
December 16th, 2011, 11:02 PM
As much as I was rooting for Montana during that game, a huge congrats to Sam Houston!! They played an outstanding game and I'm pretty sure surprised many! Hope to see you in Texas in January!

superman7515
December 16th, 2011, 11:02 PM
Aren't they already upset with Winston Salem State winning the SBN National Championship? It's only a year removed from Tuskegee defeating both SWAC title game participants... why we bothering talking about them anyway?

It's a GREAT day to be a Bearkat!

See! Hahahaha

katstrapper
December 16th, 2011, 11:15 PM
Flanders

26 att. 276 yds. 1 td

Shsu rushed for 383 !!!