PDA

View Full Version : NDSU students/fans RUSHING THE FIELD??

LakesBison
December 16th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Yea, I freakin said it.

NDSU students/fans... you best RUSH the field after NDSU wins this game!!

who cares bout security, they cant stop all 19,500 !!

eaglewraith
December 16th, 2011, 04:29 PM
Well if you happen to win, and you do rush the field, I would expect NDSU to receive a letter of warning from the NCAA like Georgia Southern received last year.

veinup
December 16th, 2011, 04:30 PM
do it. i remember rushing the field after the app state. game in missoula few years back.. sure, the first few kids on the field got tackled by cops, but they couldn't hold us all back. good times.

The Brief
December 16th, 2011, 04:32 PM
Don't you only rush the field when you upset a much better team? Last time I checked, you guys were seeded higher than us.

LakesBison
December 16th, 2011, 04:41 PM
is not about GSU, its about NDSU getting to the title game!

im looking for the students to do this, but they dont have the balls i bet.

veinup
December 16th, 2011, 04:44 PM
yeah, if your team is headed for the national title game, storming the field is fine.

i'll be disappointed if the NDSU kids don't have the balls. c'mon kids.

Ivytalk
December 16th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Scandinavians don't get excited about anything. They're naturally placid. Like big cows.

The Brief
December 16th, 2011, 04:49 PM
Storming the field after winning the Nat'l Championship is acceptable. But getting there is not the goal. You actually have to win. Just ask Montana.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 16th, 2011, 04:49 PM
http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu330/cthulhu19887/forum/facepalm/facepalm-face-palm-facepalm-demotiv.jpg

DJKyR0
December 16th, 2011, 04:52 PM
I have no doubt that the guards there would do everything in their power to stop who they could, even if "they can't arrest all of us." To that end I have every faith that physical force would be employed and some Fargodome guards certainly haven't been discrete when it comes to applying that. I want nothing to do with that.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 16th, 2011, 04:54 PM
I have no doubt that the guards there would do everything in their power to stop who they could, even if "they can't arrest all of us." To that end I have every faith that physical force would be employed and some Fargodome guards certainly haven't been discrete when it comes to applying that. I want nothing to do with that.

THIS.

2 Things....

A. Don't talk about that kind of crap before the game is even played.

B. Don't piss off the NCAA when you may need to bid for future playoff games.

Either way, it's stupid.

veinup
December 16th, 2011, 05:00 PM
Storming the field after winning the Nat'l Championship is acceptable. But getting there is not the goal. You actually have to win. Just ask Montana.

zing!

344Johnson
December 16th, 2011, 05:07 PM

Sometimes it is worth it to do something stupid. If people start going onto the field, you can bet me and my friends will be more than happy to jump down there.

LakesBison
December 16th, 2011, 08:34 PM
Shut up ill talk.whatever I.want

IT IS LAST GAME ON THE.CRAP TURF LET THE FANS ON

Blueandwhitefightfight
December 16th, 2011, 08:37 PM
Don't you mean "Storm the carpet"???

LakesBison
December 17th, 2011, 01:06 AM
Yes everyone will be on the carpet, party!!

bullitt_60
December 17th, 2011, 01:11 AM
Sometimes it is worth it to do something stupid. If people start going onto the field, you can bet me and my friends will be more than happy to jump down there.

Lesson learned from years ago... never, ever go near the goal post or especially inside them. I'm pretty sure I almost died doing that. Fortunately, I don't think this will be an issue for you tomorrow.

Squealofthepig
December 17th, 2011, 02:49 AM
Shut up ill talk.whatever I.want

IT IS LAST GAME ON THE.CRAP TURF LET THE FANS ON

It is interesting to occasionally reply with quote with Lakes just to see how many extraneous spaces he actually has in his posts. It's actually fascinating from a mental health practitioner standpoint.

(In this instance, he had FIVE spaces between "TURF" and "LET", which... I would say is probably four too many, in a normal sentence).

gasoutherneagle
December 17th, 2011, 04:13 AM
Careful you don't trip on the holes eaten through that rug by the Beautiful Eagle Creek Water.

MplsBison
December 17th, 2011, 03:15 PM
Is there any way we can send this post to the NDSU PD in the hopes that lakes is charged with inciting a riot?

DJKyR0
December 17th, 2011, 05:50 PM
The one guy who went out on the field got rocked like a hurricane. Glad I wasn't a part of it.

The players jumping up into the seats was incredible, though. So happy for them and especially our seniors who got to finish their home careers in such a dominating way.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 17th, 2011, 05:52 PM
The one guy who went out on the field got rocked like a hurricane. Glad I wasn't a part of it.

The players jumping up into the seats was incredible, though. So happy for them and especially our seniors who got to finish their home careers in such a dominating way.

I hope it was Lakes.

Twentysix
December 17th, 2011, 05:53 PM
I hope it was Lakes.

It was not.

BisonHype!
December 17th, 2011, 05:55 PM
I hope it was Lakes.

Rofl. Too funny.

eaglewraith
December 17th, 2011, 06:15 PM

I hope it was Lakes.

Ok that was a laugh that I needed big time.

Vitojr130
December 17th, 2011, 06:18 PM

Haha yup. That was so funny to watch! Also, I held number 81 (Halloway) in my own hands up in the stands. I feel like I have touched a God.

DJKyR0
December 17th, 2011, 06:22 PM
Haha yup. That was so funny to watch! Also, I held number 81 (Halloway) in my own hands up in the stands. I feel like I have touched a God.

I hugged Garrett Bruhn like a giant, man-eating teddy bear. No homo.

TheBisonator
December 17th, 2011, 06:27 PM

The Ol' Car played AWESOME today. (Everyone calls Holloway Big Tex, but his more obscure nickname that he calls himself is The Ol' Car, so that's what I call him)

Twentysix
December 17th, 2011, 06:29 PM
The Ol' Car played AWESOME today. (Everyone calls Holloway Big Tex, but his more obscure nickname that he calls himself is The Ol' Car, so that's what I call him)

Are you in fargo for the dunking clinic? It starts in 31 minutes.

TheBisonator
December 17th, 2011, 06:30 PM
Are you in fargo for the dunking clinic? It starts in 31 minutes.

I'm on the Cities. Will watch online.

26, you going to Frisco?? I'm trying to find a setup where I can get just a ride and buy a ticket separately or a charter package.

Twentysix
December 17th, 2011, 08:46 PM
I'm on the Cities. Will watch online.

26, you going to Frisco?? I'm trying to find a setup where I can get just a ride and buy a ticket separately or a charter package.

We are going but we are also going to Lincoln(probably going to UNL next year) and Tulsa(oru ndsu bball). We are making it like a 5 to 7 day road trip.

MplsBison
December 17th, 2011, 09:30 PM
It was not.

Darnit. That would've been absolutely perfect.

"Yeeeeaaahhhh!! Everyone. RuSH.. THe FiELD!. Hey WHAT THE H***! I.M Lakes.!!1 Let. GOt Of ME.!!"

Hammerhead
December 18th, 2011, 12:48 AM
You also didn't hear any cowbells in the Fargodome. Even though artificial noisemakers are not allowed by the NCAA, there were plenty at every other playoff game I watched.

veinup
December 18th, 2011, 12:52 AM
i am slightly disappointed by this news. ahhh well. way to go, bison.

Twentysix
December 18th, 2011, 12:57 AM
You also didn't hear any cowbells in the Fargodome. Even though artificial noisemakers are not allowed by the NCAA, there were plenty at every other playoff game I watched.

I heard cowbells, you just weren't close enough to them.

I've seen cowbells in the suites a few times.

Their are definitly not many that are snuck in, and they are typically taken away very quickly.

LakesBison
December 18th, 2011, 02:31 AM
Pussies. Fargodome rent a cops woulda maced them and get boners over it

veinup
December 18th, 2011, 02:32 AM
that's the point. the one dude who got owned by the cops was taking one for the team. he was trying to open the floodgates, but no flood followed. he is a solitary hero.

veinup
December 18th, 2011, 02:33 AM
your tax dollars are going to this school, this stadium, this field. it belongs to you, the people. if you rock a legendary opponent to punch your card to the title game, you have every right to run out onto that field.

Strommer10
December 18th, 2011, 03:01 AM
I heard cowbells, you just weren't close enough to them.

I've seen cowbells in the suites a few times.

Their are definitly not many that are snuck in, and they are typically taken away very quickly.
There were two in the GSU fan section next to the student section. They went pretty quiet once the game started. Nothing much to cheer for. xlolx

Strommer10
December 18th, 2011, 03:02 AM
Wait, Big Tex jumped into my arms, Were you next to us in the front row??? Or did I miss something. The whole thing is a blur.

Strommer10
December 18th, 2011, 03:05 AM
Pussies. Fargodome rent a cops woulda maced them and get boners over it

They were being dicks. I know they were "doing their job", but have a little fun! I can say that being in the front row and seeing the student section move to the first to the first ten rows was intimidating. Someone would've got killed if we all jumped the railing...

LakesBison
December 23rd, 2011, 03:34 PM
Im.extremely.disappointed. F the fargodome rent a cop $8/hour.security losers.

Dont worry, at frisco we will show you.kids how its done like summit league championship in 09!

Vitojr130
December 29th, 2011, 11:59 AM
They were being dicks. I know they were "doing their job", but have a little fun! I can say that being in the front row and seeing the student section move to the first to the first ten rows was intimidating. Someone would've got killed if we all jumped the railing...
Yup. This ^. I was in the very front of the student section and towards the end of the game, everyone was pushing towards the railing. The FD security was standing right in front of us shaking their heads.

Dont worry, at frisco we will show you.kids how its done like summit league championship in 09!

Why? We won the game still. They were doing what they were told to do. If I ran the FD, I would want security making sure students didn't make the 7 or 8 foot jump over the railing and on the turf, especially if there were 1000 of them wanting to. Somebody would get hurt and guess who is liable? The FD. It's called common sense, Lakes.

stevdock
December 29th, 2011, 10:44 PM

Can you please just once either on a message board or in real life just act your age?? Remember you are a mid-30's person who also during your one semester at NDSU didn't jump the rail either at the Dome to celebrate on the field.

Bearkats94
December 30th, 2011, 12:55 AM
Don't you need to win the game first or do you want to come out and thanks the Bearkats for taking it easy on the Bisons.xlolx:Dxthumbsupx

Twentysix
December 30th, 2011, 02:01 AM
I just burped pineapple stink. Think about that.

LakesBison
December 30th, 2011, 09:39 AM
haha, NDSU fans will be on the field in 8 days!!

clenz
December 31st, 2011, 12:02 AM
I wish they would have let you on the field....as it would have prevented you from hosting playoff games in the future...I believe.

Twentysix
December 31st, 2011, 12:25 AM
I wish they would have let you on the field....as it would have prevented you from hosting playoff games in the future...I believe.

From what I saw it wouldn't have prevented it. It is a guideline and if the ncaa wants to be a stickler they can enforce it.

Figuring NDSU made them a yacht full of cash this year it wouldn't have mattered. Maybe if we only drew 6915 people to a playoff game they would enforce it.

Thundar
December 31st, 2011, 09:06 AM

This is just hard to read, im not sure you if you actually think that this is good grammar but in 2 lines you have 7 sentences (in Lakes language)

wow

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 31st, 2011, 09:33 AM

Oh ya, where is your All-World punk team? That's right.... at home!

LakesBison
December 31st, 2011, 11:15 AM
clenz. you want to rush the field with us saturday?

Sambow
December 31st, 2011, 12:35 PM
clenz. you want to rush the field with us saturday?

It would show good sportsmanship to rush the field when Sam wins.

eaglewraith
December 31st, 2011, 03:52 PM
From what I saw it wouldn't have prevented it. It is a guideline and if the ncaa wants to be a stickler they can enforce it.

Figuring NDSU made them a yacht full of cash this year it wouldn't have mattered. Maybe if we only drew 6915 people to a playoff game they would enforce it.

Well if the NCAA is fair, they'd at least give you a warning. They did it to us last year.

Although it's highly ironic....they warned us we could lose hosting privileges for rushing the field, yet in the promos for the playoffs last year they showed footage of our fans rushing the field. Interesting huh?

Twentysix
December 31st, 2011, 04:04 PM
Well if the NCAA is fair, they'd at least give you a warning. They did it to us last year.

Although it's highly ironic....they warned us we could lose hosting privileges for rushing the field, yet in the promos for the playoffs last year they showed footage of our fans rushing the field. Interesting huh?

You missed the funny. 6915 is the exact number UNI drew. Only about 10000 people short of a pretty good turnout.

LakesBison
January 4th, 2012, 01:28 PM
MEET ALL OF YOU ON THE 50 YARD LINE @ 0:00 Saturday Jan 7th, 3:20pm!!! woo hoo!!!

BisonHype!
January 4th, 2012, 03:14 PM
I think for the Championship game, whoever wins.... (*Cough* BISON) should be allowed to rush the field.

LakesBison
January 4th, 2012, 04:14 PM
Oh no doubt that field will be rushed.

eaglewraith
January 7th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Ok there was an announcement in the stadium that fans were not allowed on the field.

Let's see if NDSU gets a warning. Not saying I wouldn't have done the same thing, but we were reprimanded for the exact same thing and told we could potentially lose the ability to host home playoff games. Let's see if the NCAA stays consistent in their policies.

I honestly think they won't, just because the NCAA has a sore spot for GSU since around 98-99 when they made us install the barrier in our student section.

BisonBabe
January 8th, 2012, 01:02 AM
They were allowing fans on the field...no attempt to stop anyone from entering the field in fact they stood there and held the gate open on the stairs. Was quite the experience today.

Professor Chaos
January 8th, 2012, 01:22 AM
Ok there was an announcement in the stadium that fans were not allowed on the field.

Let's see if NDSU gets a warning. Not saying I wouldn't have done the same thing, but we were reprimanded for the exact same thing and told we could potentially lose the ability to host home playoff games. Let's see if the NCAA stays consistent in their policies.

I honestly think they won't, just because the NCAA has a sore spot for GSU since around 98-99 when they made us install the barrier in our student section.
The event staff told us we could go on the field as soon as the Sammy players left the field. They had the steps going down wide open to give everyone who didn't feel like jumping the railing easy access to the field. The Frisco peeps have been incredibly cool during my entire time down here. This is a fantastic place to host the title game. I just wish the stadium was a little bigger, but the town itself did everything first class and letting fans on the field was no different.

eaglewraith
January 8th, 2012, 07:50 PM
The event staff told us we could go on the field as soon as the Sammy players left the field. They had the steps going down wide open to give everyone who didn't feel like jumping the railing easy access to the field. The Frisco peeps have been incredibly cool during my entire time down here. This is a fantastic place to host the title game. I just wish the stadium was a little bigger, but the town itself did everything first class and letting fans on the field was no different.

The fact remains the announcement was made.

The NCAA has to issue a warning to make it fair....but I fully expect it won't happen.

Just wait til Georgia Southern fans rush the field again, they'll drop the hammer on us.

I-16Bandit
January 8th, 2012, 10:03 PM
Not being a homer and side with my Georgia Southern brethren, but I call BS on the rushing the field as well. Treat all the teams the same. No excuse.

LakesBison
January 8th, 2012, 10:06 PM
Youtube it *****es IT WAS AWESOME YOU ALL WISH YOU COULD DO THAT!!!

Suck it most fun since we did it to win the big.dance

Sambow
January 8th, 2012, 10:12 PM

I agree with this. I didn't hang around to watch ya'll rush the field. By the way, it wasn't just the town of Frisco, there were a **** ton of people around DFW that gave you props on a great game. GO KATS!!!

eaglewraith
January 9th, 2012, 06:59 AM
Not being a homer and side with my Georgia Southern brethren, but I call BS on the rushing the field as well. Treat all the teams the same. No excuse.

Exactly. I'm all in favor of fans rushing the field. I had no problem when we did it last year....it didn't create a dangerous situation, no one went for goalposts. It was just a pure expression of happiness.

However now the NCAA has set the precedent of reprimanding schools for that activity at this level. Will they stay consistent, or just continue to grind the axe they have for Georgia Southern?

Strommer10
January 11th, 2012, 12:20 PM
At the student section, they were directing people to the stair case and they would "slow" people down by grabbing some people and then letting them go. They had to make it look like they were trying. I commend them for that because it's the right thing to do. They had police around each goalpost which is fine. All we wanted to do is celebrate with our team. I don't understand why the NCAA has to be so uptight about it. As long as you don't damage property (goalposts), I see nothing wrong with it.

eaglewraith
January 11th, 2012, 12:43 PM
At the student section, they were directing people to the stair case and they would "slow" people down by grabbing some people and then letting them go. They had to make it look like they were trying. I commend them for that because it's the right thing to do. They had police around each goalpost which is fine. All we wanted to do is celebrate with our team. I don't understand why the NCAA has to be so uptight about it. As long as you don't damage property (goalposts), I see nothing wrong with it.

That was my point exactly.

Didn't stop the NCAA from threatening to take away the ability for us to host home playoff games.

49RFootballNow
January 11th, 2012, 02:02 PM

Celebrate? You mean have fun? Who told you that NCAA sports were about celebrating and have fun? The NCAA is an organization that is dedicated to taking the fun right out of all intercollegiate athletic activities. Fun? HA!

JSUBison
January 11th, 2012, 02:53 PM
I don't understand what you are trying to get at eaglewrath. How and why would the NCAA come down on NDSU for their fans rushing the field at a neutral stadium? Bison fans didn't rush the field in Fargo, so what are you saying, that fan bases at away games can impact hosting playoff games for their home institution? That makes no sense. NDSU/Fargodome has no control over fans at other venues, therefore would not be held to any type of playoff hosting standards. I'm assuming GSU must have rushed the field at Paulson a couple years ago and the NCAA put a letter in GSU's permanent record like some middle schooler launching spitballs. I don't think the NCAA cares half as much as you do, GSU still hosted this year.

Twentysix
January 11th, 2012, 03:06 PM
They are just being pissy that they didnt win another NC.

eaglewraith
January 11th, 2012, 03:25 PM
I don't understand what you are trying to get at eaglewrath. How and why would the NCAA come down on NDSU for their fans rushing the field at a neutral stadium? Bison fans didn't rush the field in Fargo, so what are you saying, that fan bases at away games can impact hosting playoff games for their home institution? That makes no sense. NDSU/Fargodome has no control over fans at other venues, therefore would not be held to any type of playoff hosting standards. I'm assuming GSU must have rushed the field at Paulson a couple years ago and the NCAA put a letter in GSU's permanent record like some middle schooler launching spitballs. I don't think the NCAA cares half as much as you do, GSU still hosted this year.

They are just being pissy that they didnt win another NC.

No. We went on the field after beating Wofford last year to make it to the semis for the first time in 8 years to celebrate with the team. It was a big outpouring of emotion that mainly stemmed from the SNAFU our AD created by not submitting a bid correctly, but we were excited that we were just one game closer.

We were officially warned by the NCAA the next week that if we continued that behavior, we would lose the ability to host playoff games. This is not joking at all.

We've had issues with the NCAA in the past and I think they like to keep us right on the edge of some kind of punishment because we've toed the line in the past. I just think it's interesting that the enforcement is not equal. Typically they're very harsh to any behavior they don't like at this level, because we don't bring in the money like the big boys. Lot of hypocrisy.

If anybody should have ever been warned for fans on the field, it should have been App in 07 when they played Delaware. Fans were on the edges of the field with several minutes still left on the clock and it was a very unsafe situation for those near the field.

LakesBison
January 11th, 2012, 03:25 PM
that was a rush. no pun intended

Twentysix
January 11th, 2012, 03:28 PM
No. We went on the field after beating Wofford last year to make it to the semis for the first time in 8 years to celebrate with the team. It was a big outpouring of emotion that mainly stemmed from the SNAFU our AD created by not submitting a bid correctly, but we were excited that we were just one game closer.

We were officially warned by the NCAA the next week that if we continued that behavior, we would lose the ability to host playoff games. This is not joking at all.

We've had issues with the NCAA in the past and I think they like to keep us right on the edge of some kind of punishment because we've toed the line in the past. I just think it's interesting that the enforcement is not equal. Typically they're very harsh to any behavior they don't like at this level, because we don't bring in the money like the big boys. Lot of hypocrisy.

If anybody should have ever been warned for fans on the field, it should have been App in 07 when they played Delaware. Fans were on the edges of the field with several minutes still left on the clock and it was a very unsafe situation for those near the field.

And that game was not a national championship on a neutral field. Not similar imo.

eaglewraith
January 11th, 2012, 08:37 PM
And that game was not a national championship on a neutral field. Not similar imo.

They did not make a distinction. There was no such language as "only on your home field" or "exceptions made for national championship games on neutral fields"

I'm not mad at NDSU at all, don't take it that way. I'm just irritated with the NCAA.

Twentysix
January 11th, 2012, 09:13 PM
They did not make a distinction. There was no such language as "only on your home field" or "exceptions made for national championship games on neutral fields"

I'm not mad at NDSU at all, don't take it that way. I'm just irritated with the NCAA.

I was under the understanding it had to do with the saftey of the hosting site.. if it were, a neutral sites security protocols would have nothing to do with the fargodomes ability to host playoff games.

eaglewraith
January 11th, 2012, 10:49 PM
I was under the understanding it had to do with the saftey of the hosting site.. if it were, a neutral sites security protocols would have nothing to do with the fargodomes ability to host playoff games.

The rule is for the safety of the players, not the site. That's what the mandatory "cool down" period is for. That's the 10 min immediately following the end of the game where fans are not supposed to enter the field. This was violated by both Georgia Southern when we were warned, and by NDSU at the conclusion of the championship game.

There's a rule. It was broken by both fanbases.

Twentysix
January 11th, 2012, 10:54 PM
The rule is for the safety of the players, not the site. That's what the mandatory "cool down" period is for. That's the 10 min immediately following the end of the game where fans are not supposed to enter the field. This was violated by both Georgia Southern when we were warned, and by NDSU at the conclusion of the championship game.

There's a rule. It was broken by both fanbases.

Ahh I see.

So long as our money is green, I doubt its enforced.

eaglewraith
January 12th, 2012, 07:26 AM
Ahh I see.

So long as our money is green, I doubt its enforced.

I agree. We might not have the highest attendance for playoff games, but we definitely are way up there compared to the rest of FCS. NDSU, Montana, App are in a different echelon in that regard.

It would be stupid to stop any of those teams from hosting when there's money to be made. I just think it's kind of hilarious honestly that we get warned and no one else does. The NCAA really doesn't like us. It's been obvious ever since we had to construct a barrier in our student section because some team got offended by our students in the late 90s.

NoDak 4 Ever
January 15th, 2012, 09:56 AM
I was just rewatching the game (for the 5th time) and I noticed as the fans were coming on to the field they cut to a shot of the trophy and behind it was Jim O'Day taking a video with his phone. I wonder if he was doing it for posterity or for something else. I know EWU did it last year but they (obviously) didn't have to worry about playoffs this year.

This may not be over. Incidentally I jumped down there well after I saw they were letting people on the field.

Go_Herd
January 15th, 2012, 11:01 AM

Our party of 4 were in the front row of section 102 which was one section away from the stage around the Goal-line/5 yard line. At our section there is a stairwell that went directly to the field that the media and other people went back and forth on. We saw Jerry Rice leave the field and he gave us high-fives on his way up, that was pretty cool. Anyway.

We were told by the security guy watching the gate on that stairwell that we could go onto the field but he didn't want anyone jumping over the railing and to do it in a safe manner by using the stairwell. He also said that they wanted the SHSU players to be able to return to their bench area before they were allowed to let us to go onto the field.

Now I know that the red-shirt freshmen/student section entered the field a early from the corner of the other endzone, and I suppose that is what is truly up for discussion. Just wanted everyone to know what we heard in our section.

Thundar
January 15th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Our party of 4 were in the front row of section 102 which was one section away from the stage around the Goal-line/5 yard line. At our section there is a stairwell that went directly to the field that the media and other people went back and forth on. We saw Jerry Rice leave the field and he gave us high-fives on his way up, that was pretty cool. Anyway.

We were told by the security guy watching the gate on that stairwell that we could go onto the field but he didn't want anyone jumping over the railing and to do it in a safe manner by using the stairwell. He also said that they wanted the SHSU players to be able to return to their bench area before they were allowed to let us to go onto the field.

Now I know that the red-shirt freshmen/student section entered the field a early from the corner of the other endzone, and I suppose that is what is truly up for discussion. Just wanted everyone to know what we heard in our section.

Same here they opened the gate, but in the last 3 sections the Red shirts and other sportes team member/student jumped

LakesBison
January 16th, 2012, 01:08 PM
our crew jumped and went right away, its called spontaneous celebration, we are college kids for gods sake, get over it.

DJKyR0
January 16th, 2012, 02:02 PM
our crew jumped and went right away, its called spontaneous celebration, we are college kids for gods sake, get over it.

For being in just your second semester, you seem to have an awfully strong opinion of what a college student should or should not be allowed to do.

IBleedYellow
April 12th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Holy Necro Batman.

This year there was no announcements to stay in our seats. It's like the staff realized we wanted to get on that field and had it all prepared. Frisco is badass at hosting.

TheRevSFA
April 12th, 2013, 12:49 PM

Wow...

ursus arctos horribilis
April 12th, 2013, 01:09 PM
Wow...

xlolx

TheRevSFA
April 12th, 2013, 01:10 PM
xlolx

I can't decide if it is funny or slightly creepy.

ursus arctos horribilis
April 12th, 2013, 01:11 PM

It can be both.

NoDak 4 Ever
April 12th, 2013, 01:17 PM
What a weird bump.

MplsBison
April 12th, 2013, 01:53 PM

What? That a nearly 40 year old man referred to himself as "we are college kids"?

ysubigred
April 12th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Screw the team.. When I rush the field I look for the hot female sports reporter xangelx

http://rt-now.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/ashley-russell-sports-reporter.jpeg

NoDak 4 Ever
April 12th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Screw the team.. When I rush the field I look for the hot female sports reporter xangelx

http://rt-now.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/ashley-russell-sports-reporter.jpeg

Except this is who we got.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5259/5473101577_59ea1f725e.jpg

IBleedYellow
April 12th, 2013, 02:48 PM
And I don't know why I bumped this really. Butttt does the NCAA have a rule against rushing the field?

Nexus 4

NoDak 4 Ever
April 12th, 2013, 02:49 PM
And I don't know why I bumped this really. Butttt does the NCAA have a rule against rushing the field?

Nexus 4

I doubt it, they were letting us on the field both times. There was a lot of speculation before last year's game but it seems not.

ysubigred
April 12th, 2013, 02:57 PM

Hmm.. I'd hit it xsmiley_wix

marenlee
April 12th, 2013, 04:12 PM
I doubt it, they were letting us on the field both times. There was a lot of speculation before last year's game but it seems not.

"Please stay seated for the trophy presentation" xlolx

NoDak 4 Ever
April 12th, 2013, 04:36 PM
"Please stay seated for the trophy presentation" xlolx

That turned into "please move to the stage for the trophy presentation".

IBleedYellow
April 12th, 2013, 04:41 PM
My signature shows that we listened and went towards the stage.

Hell, my girlfriend and I pretty much ran straight towards the stage.

walliver
April 12th, 2013, 04:53 PM

Nexus 4

The NCAA has a rule against rushing the field in the FCS playoffs after a sledge-hammer swinging incident in 2002.

tourguide
April 12th, 2013, 04:59 PM

She was above and beyond the best sideline reporter NDSU has ever has for a nationally televised game. She did her research and didnt sound like a clown as most ESPN sideline reporters do when doing FCS games

NoDak 4 Ever
April 12th, 2013, 05:21 PM
She was above and beyond the best sideline reporter NDSU has ever has for a nationally televised game. She did her research and didnt sound like a clown as most ESPN sideline reporters do when doing FCS games

Yes, but she looks nothing like Ashley Russell in a bikini.

tourguide
April 12th, 2013, 05:39 PM
Yes, but she looks nothing like Ashley Russell in a bikini.

I live in Vegas and see chicks hotter than Ashley Russell everyday. When I watch sports I want sports info, could give a crap less how the person looks

eaglewraith
April 12th, 2013, 07:13 PM
The NCAA has a rule against rushing the field in the FCS playoffs after a sledge-hammer swinging incident in 2002.

Of course a Wofford fan would chip in on this topic ;)

walliver
April 12th, 2013, 07:20 PM
Of course a Wofford fan would chip in on this topic ;)

But we forgot to bring the sledgehammers.:D

No_Skill
April 13th, 2013, 01:57 PM
But we forgot to bring the sledgehammers.:D

So...what's the sledgehammer story?

walliver
April 13th, 2013, 04:40 PM
http://qctimes.com/sports/article_a65e550f-edd7-5717-b7ba-59ba9c7f2d41.html

WIU quarterback Russ Michna, the holder for the kick, said he had a good view of how the fight started. He said a player came off the Western Kentucky bench and "got in the face'' of a WIU player, who shoved him away. The Western Kentucky player began swinging.

"Then all the helmets started flying,'' Michna said.

Some players swung helmets at one another. Some threw punches. Some kicked players who were lying on the ground.

Patterson said a sledge hammer that Western Kentucky brings to the sidelines for each game as a motivational tool somehow ended up on the field after the game. He implied that it might have been used as a weapon.

"One thing I would ask Western Kentucky is that they not bring the sledge hammer onto the sidelines anymore,'' he said. "It doesn't belong anywhere on the field … It's just asking for trouble.''

MplsBison
April 13th, 2013, 05:59 PM

Oh wow. Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Without looking at the article, I assume that WKU won the game and this was on the way to their national championship the year before they left FCS?

walliver
April 14th, 2013, 09:53 AM
Oh wow. Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Without looking at the article, I assume that WKU won the game and this was on the way to their national championship the year before they left FCS?

WKU won the championship that year, but it was several years before they moved their football team to the SBC (they lost in the 2d round of playoffs in 2003).

MplsBison
April 14th, 2013, 10:46 AM
Yes you're right. I knew they won it in 2002 but for some reason was thinking they moved up the next year.

Actually, it was WKU leaving the Gateway that opened the door for NDSU and SDSU. Some have even said that they only wanted SDSU (for location) but that the Jacks wouldn't come without NDSU.

aces1180
April 15th, 2013, 09:19 AM

I believe this is the incident that prompted the Gateway (now MVFC) teams to shake hands before each conference game.

Professor Chaos
April 15th, 2013, 10:51 AM
I believe this was back when Lakes was posting under an alternate username called ndsufreshman. You can guess what he was trying to accomplish but eventually the mods caught on and added the posts from ndsufreshman onto Lakes' account. It makes it funny to read back through these after the posts were changed over.

MplsBison
April 15th, 2013, 11:48 AM
I believe this was back when Lakes was posting under an alternate username called ndsufreshman. You can guess what he was trying to accomplish but eventually the mods caught on and added the posts from ndsufreshman onto Lakes' account. It makes it funny to read back through these after the posts were changed over.

Ah. Ok, now I see. I guess my comment was wrong - but actually it was still a nearly 40 year old man pretending to be a 21 year old.

ursus arctos horribilis
April 15th, 2013, 01:58 PM

Yeah, I was pretty sure it was him as well as everyone else was but just didn't put the time into tracing who it actually was so I would know for sure until he tried to lie to me about it and then with proper motivation I put an end to it.

He thought that by using fake email, and other things like that he couldn't be pinned down as to who it was doing it but I think when I laid it out for him as to where the posts were coming from exacly he gave up the ruse. xlolx

MarkyMark
April 15th, 2013, 02:33 PM
Yeah, I was pretty sure it was him as well as everyone else was but just didn't put the time into tracing who it actually was so I would know for sure until he tried to lie to me about it and then with proper motivation I put an end to it.

He thought that by using fake email, and other things like that he couldn't be pinned down as to who it was doing it but I think when I laid it out for him as to where the posts were coming from exacly he gave up the ruse. xlolx

Wow, Lakes sometimes uses an alias?

ursus arctos horribilis
April 15th, 2013, 02:46 PM
Wow, Lakes sometimes uses an alias?

Yeah, I can't tell if you're being serious or not. There is another account that I know he has used but it's not been in the lakes style of posting and it's not just under his control. One post that looks like Lakes' work and it's gone forever just as the other ones are.

MarkyMark
April 15th, 2013, 02:55 PM
Yeah, I can't tell if you're being serious or not. There is another account that I know he has used but it's not been in the lakes style of posting and it's not just under his control. One post that looks like Lakes' work and it's gone forever just as the other ones are.

Just being sarcastic. Lakes constantly posts under new aliases on our newspaper website and in the past on Bisonville. He often poses as a fan from some randon FBS school that has "noticed" NDSU's accomplishments and wonders if our school has thought about moving up.

ursus arctos horribilis
April 15th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Just being sarcastic. Lakes constantly posts under new aliases on our newspaper website and in the past on Bisonville. He often poses as a fan from some randon FBS school that has "noticed" NDSU's accomplishments and wonders if our school has thought about moving up.

Gotcha, I thought maybe that was your approach. It's odd when someone stands behind a window and assumes you can't see them.

IBleedYellow
April 15th, 2013, 05:06 PM
Gotcha, I thought maybe that was your approach. It's odd when someone stands behind a window and assumes you can't see them.

Lakes stands behind a one way mirror. Except HE is the one on the reflective side. Every time.

Nexus 4

AmsterBison
April 15th, 2013, 05:13 PM

The purple font on bisonville indicates sarcasm.

I think that Bison fans should be encouraged to rush the field... a lot of us need the exercise.

tourguide
April 16th, 2013, 03:23 PM
can we have a rotation system? one week lakes can post while mpls is banned and than next month vice versa

ursus arctos horribilis
April 16th, 2013, 03:38 PM
can we have a rotation system? one week lakes can post while mpls is banned and than next month vice versa

MPLS likes to play with edge as Lakes did and at some point he will probably take some time off as well so at that point it would be a good time to revisit your suggestion with one little tweak. We could all use a break. Say 2 weeks of the month you have the annoyances and two weeks you don't. That would give each of them one week a month. xlolx

tourguide
April 16th, 2013, 04:38 PM
MPLS likes to play with edge as Lakes did and at some point he will probably take some time off as well so at that point it would be a good time to revisit your suggestion with one little tweak. We could all use a break. Say 2 weeks of the month you have the annoyances and two weeks you don't. That would give each of them one week a month. xlolx

PERFECT SOLUTION.....That's why you da man in charge!!

IBleedYellow
April 16th, 2013, 08:47 PM
My rotation system that I suggest:

Perm Banned. It'll work better than the ignore list. :)

PS: When Bison fans are saying they need to go, that says something...

clenz
April 16th, 2013, 10:53 PM
My rotation system that I suggest:

PS: When Bison fans are saying they need to go, that says something...

This works perfectly on cs

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

ursus arctos horribilis
April 16th, 2013, 10:59 PM
Lakes has been gone since last season right before the SDSU game...first one fwiw.

superman7515
April 16th, 2013, 11:03 PM
I believe this was back when Lakes was posting under an alternate username called ndsufreshman. You can guess what he was trying to accomplish...

http://www.funny-pics-space.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Funny-Pictures-Of-The-Day-Vol.-177-35-IMAGES-11.gif

tourguide
April 16th, 2013, 11:14 PM

How do I create an ignore list?

ursus arctos horribilis
April 16th, 2013, 11:30 PM
Holy crap Supe that took a while to get up to speed (I know slomo ntananet) but f'n hilarious man!

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx .. xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx.. xlolx .. xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx
xlolx .................. xlolx........... xlolx ..xlolx ............. xlolx
xlolx .................. xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx.. xlolx .......... xlolx
xlolx...... xlolx xlolx .. xlolx xlolx............ xlolx ........ xlolx
xlolx ......... xlolx ... xlolx ... xlolx ....... xlolx ...... xlolx
xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx... xlolx ...... xlolx .... xlolx ... xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
April 16th, 2013, 11:34 PM

Click the users name, hit the "view profile" link, then when you get to their page you can look on the left and it will say "add to ignore list" or something like that.

Their posts go away but you can click "view post" on a thread if you want to see it.

IBleedYellow
April 16th, 2013, 11:48 PM
Lakes has been gone since last season right before the SDSU game...first one fwiw.

I'm talking about Mlps

Nexus 4

MplsBison
April 17th, 2013, 10:33 AM
Yeah it's too bad you can't just "perm ban" people in real life when they push your buttons.

I guess you just have to learn to be an adult and deal with the fact that you won't like everyone you work with, interact with or even live with! Part of growing up.

ursus arctos horribilis
April 17th, 2013, 11:11 AM
Yeah it's too bad you can't just "perm ban" people in real life when they push your buttons.

I guess you just have to learn to be an adult and deal with the fact that you won't like everyone you work with, interact with or even live with! Part of growing up.

Sort of but the analogy is more along the lines of a business owner from my POV if you can see it from there. Let's say it's some sort of social gathering like a bar. If I have one or two patrons that the rest just get sick and tired of their annoying asses because all they seem to like to do is pester the other patrons then at some point you take a look at it all and say to youself "is this place better with or without them here?"

First and foremost this bar is for FCS fans. You are not one and you like to denigrate the patrons that do want to be here so that automatically puts you behind the 8 ball with others. I of course don't mind opposing arguments if they are good ones. Just an annoying dick however I can do without. You specifically try to come from an annoying dick POV which is too bad realy. Don't want to think for a second that others just have to put up with you cuz it's just not the case. I do put up with you but certainly don't have to.

NoDak 4 Ever
April 17th, 2013, 11:13 AM
Sort of but the analogy is more along the lines of a business owner from my POV if you can see it from there. Let's say it's some sort of social gathering like a bar. If I have one or two patrons that the rest just get sick and tired of their annoying asses because all they seem to like to do is pester the other patrons then at some point you take a look at it all and say to youself "is this place better with or without them here?"

First and foremost this bar is for FCS fans. You are not one and you like to denigrate the patrons that do want to be here so that automatically puts you behind the 8 ball with others. I of course don't mind opposing arguments if they are good ones. Just an annoying dick however I can do without. You specifically try to come from an annoying dick POV which istoo bad realy. Don't want to think for a second that others just have to put up with you cuz it's just not the case. I do put up with you but certainly don't have to.

I liken it to a house. If I have a dog that keeps ****ting in the house, the dog will no longer be allowed in the house.

ursus arctos horribilis
April 17th, 2013, 11:15 AM
I liken it to a house. If I have a dog that keeps ****ting in the house, the dog will no longer be allowed in the house.

xlolx

Nice one....hey wait a minute! I know I've seen that before!

Good work man.

BisonBacker
April 17th, 2013, 11:18 AM

Click the users name, hit the "view profile" link, then when you get to their page you can look on the left and it will say "add to ignore list" or something like that.

Their posts go away but you can click "view post" on a thread if you want to see it.

He's the only dickhead here I have on Ignore.

ursus arctos horribilis
April 17th, 2013, 11:31 AM

It's a good feature if something annoys on an individual basis. I find the colored text thing annoying so those go in the ignore bin for me.

NoDak 4 Ever
April 17th, 2013, 11:33 AM

unfortunately I'm such a trollbait junkie, I can't ignore him.

Silenoz
April 17th, 2013, 11:33 AM

xlolx

lakes, how can I ever quit you?

MplsBison
April 17th, 2013, 12:59 PM

First and foremost this bar is for FCS fans. You are not one and you like to denigrate the patrons that do want to be here so that automatically puts you behind the 8 ball with others. I of course don't mind opposing arguments if they are good ones. Just an annoying dick however I can do without. You specifically try to come from an annoying dick POV which is too bad realy. Don't want to think for a second that others just have to put up with you cuz it's just not the case. I do put up with you but certainly don't have to.

It always has and always will bewilder me how anyone can interpolate internet message boards as being real life conversations.

I'm not trying to crap on your analogy. Believe it or not, I can sympathize with it. It's just completely wrong headed, in my mind.

If you want to say the internet is main street and your website is a bar, that works for me. But to say that posting on a message board located on your site is tantamount to me walking into your bar and dumping popcorn on people's heads, throwing my drinks in their faces, stealing their cue balls and darts, etc. is just.....well, like I said - it's bewildering to me how someone could make a jump like that.

Best you can do in my mind is a physical message board located in your bar. I come in on a Tuesday, have a drink, write a message down on paper and pin it up to the board. On Wednesday someone comes in, reads it and gets pissed off.

ursus arctos horribilis
April 17th, 2013, 01:35 PM
It always has and always will bewilder me how anyone can interpolate internet message boards as being real life conversations.

I'm not trying to crap on your analogy. Believe it or not, I can sympathize with it. It's just completely wrong headed, in my mind.

If you want to say the internet is main street and your website is a bar, that works for me. But to say that posting on a message board located on your site is tantamount to me walking into your bar and dumping popcorn on people's heads, throwing my drinks in their faces, stealing their cue balls and darts, etc. is just.....well, like I said - it's bewildering to me how someone could make a jump like that.

Best you can do in my mind is a physical message board located in your bar. I come in on a Tuesday, have a drink, write a message down on paper and pin it up to the board. On Wednesday someone comes in, reads it and gets pissed off.

Ok that's fine, just to shorten up this portion of the discussion we'll go with your last line there. At some point maybe it's better to take the pen and paper from the guy that keeps putting up the annoying crap just to be annoying then?

It isn't real life, it is a part of people's lives however in that it's something they want to come here and find some enjoyment out of. If that were not the case in your own way you would not care about having access to this pad of paper to get your voice heard. I am much like you in that I don't care too much about people saying things but the difference between you and I is that I do not hide behind this anonymity to do my dirty work. I'll meet anyone I have a discussion with on these boards and talk to them in a real life setting if I have the chance so I think it's somewhat different in your view that you like to rile people up but then walk away and have zero accountability for things you say. It's probably tougher to respect a guy like that.

Especially when that same guy has no problem trying to intentionally **** with anothers real life while claiming he can't understand why anyone would take all of this seriously. Maybe your conviction to that isn't all you'd like to profess it to be unless it works in your favor.

This is a character you've created and you need it for some reason, fine with me, but in real life you'd never stop getting punched if you acted like you do here. That's when I start asking myself "better with him or without him?"

Just sayin'.

Bisonoline
April 17th, 2013, 02:15 PM

Thats quite a stretch coming from you.

Bisonoline
April 17th, 2013, 02:23 PM

Because for a great percentage of messages ARE real life conversations. the Majority of People come to message boards to interact in a positive manner. Exchange ideas talk about there teams or what ever. Many friendships are made and plans to meet are arrainged. There intent isnt to be a dick like yourself. So yes I can see where this would bewilder you.

On another board you said you dont act this way in a public setting. The sad fact is why do you act this way at all?

Silenoz
April 17th, 2013, 02:23 PM
I'd be worried if I was compulsed to post as a "persona" rather than myself...

edit: Ahhh, Ursus changed all the "posting an image" stuff!

tourguide
April 17th, 2013, 03:12 PM

funny I was always told part of being an adult is learning to shut up, realizing most people don't care about your opinions and when things get messy don't go and wallow in it assuming you are cleaning it up

ursus arctos horribilis
April 17th, 2013, 03:24 PM
I'd be worried if I was compulsed to post as a "persona" rather than myself...

edit: Ahhh, Ursus changed all the "posting an image" stuff!

Well I guess I sort of did but not intentionally. Just prior to last season I got a note from my friend Eagle22 that there were some issues he had run into with his software and warned that I may be in for some myself and I took the suggestion to upgrade and that's when the picture posting changed a little bit.

You can still just grab a link and uncheck the box when you post the image to get rid of the thumbnail thing. Select the tab that says "from url" and you will be back to normal.

Bisonoline
April 17th, 2013, 05:08 PM
funny I was always told part of being an adult is learning to shut up, realizing most people don't care about your opinions and when things get messy don't go and wallow in it assuming you are cleaning it up

Its just another way for him to play his game and garner attention to himself. He has no shame and does not care about what he does or says. Its just the internet of which he think is just a free for all. Reminds me of some one else also who has those same traits.

MplsBison
April 18th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Ok that's fine, just to shorten up this portion of the discussion we'll go with your last line there. At some point maybe it's better to take the pen and paper from the guy that keeps putting up the annoying crap just to be annoying then?

It isn't real life, it is a part of people's lives however in that it's something they want to come here and find some enjoyment out of. If that were not the case in your own way you would not care about having access to this pad of paper to get your voice heard. I am much like you in that I don't care too much about people saying things but the difference between you and I is that I do not hide behind this anonymity to do my dirty work. I'll meet anyone I have a discussion with on these boards and talk to them in a real life setting if I have the chance so I think it's somewhat different in your view that you like to rile people up but then walk away and have zero accountability for things you say. It's probably tougher to respect a guy like that.

Especially when that same guy has no problem trying to intentionally **** with anothers real life while claiming he can't understand why anyone would take all of this seriously. Maybe your conviction to that isn't all you'd like to profess it to be unless it works in your favor.

This is a character you've created and you need it for some reason, fine with me, but in real life you'd never stop getting punched if you acted like you do here. That's when I start asking myself "better with him or without him?"

Just sayin'.

I maintain that, regardless if it's a physical message board on some wall somewhere or an internet message board - which is exactly the same thing, just more convenient -- the point is that you post something on the board, anonymously.

The point of it being anonymous is that it enables people to say what they truly think. Because you're right in a sense, when you say something in person or with your real name attached to the message you always censor yourself a little bit out of politeness, etiquette, social norms, etc. That's why we vote anonymously, so we can express what we truly feel as individuals.

So maybe it's just my grandpa's sensibility coming out when I say this (he worked at a bar in a small North Dakota town for many years), but if some guy came up to him and said "hey I don't like the message posted on your board there" he would respond "then don't read the damn thing!!"

If you guys want an "internet hang out" just for your friends, that's fine. Then make AGS invite-only. That takes care of that.

Now what's this about intentionally **** with another's real life???? If you're talking about the thing with lakes, I had nothing to do with setting up the webpage/blog to which that information is posted. I just linked to that webpage once (and was reprimanded for it). Other than that - you're out of line saying that.

ursus arctos horribilis
April 18th, 2013, 02:48 PM
I maintain that, regardless if it's a physical message board on some wall somewhere or an internet message board - which is exactly the same thing, just more convenient -- the point is that you post something on the board, anonymously.

The point of it being anonymous is that it enables people to say what they truly think. Because you're right in a sense, when you say something in person or with your real name attached to the message you always censor yourself a little bit out of politeness, etiquette, social norms, etc. That's why we vote anonymously, so we can express what we truly feel as individuals.

So maybe it's just my grandpa's sensibility coming out when I say this (he worked at a bar in a small North Dakota town for many years), but if some guy came up to him and said "hey I don't like the message posted on your board there" he would respond "then don't read the damn thing!!"

If you guys want an "internet hang out" just for your friends, that's fine. Then make AGS invite-only. That takes care of that.

Now what's this about intentionally **** with another's real life???? If you're talking about the thing with lakes, I had nothing to do with setting up the webpage/blog to which that information is posted. I just linked to that webpage once (and was reprimanded for it). Other than that - you're out of line saying that.

It is invite only. No need to go to extremes in this area. Invites can be taken back on a case by case basis. The fact that it is anonymous I completely agree with you but that some use it as a way to hide is nonetheless saying something about their character.

One thing I can say about Lakes is that I can respect him because he was willing to stand behind his assholeishness and not duck the words he did use on the boards. He didn't duck others or hide behind his persona on the board. Anonymity can bring out what your true feelings about something are but it is also used in your case to hide while doing your best to seek attention by being the troll at any opportunity.

I do appreciate the fact that you made a thoughtful response to my post though. You do not have to be the way you are on here. It is a choice that you are consciously making and it does not have to stay that way. You don't make those choices in real life. You could just be the guy that you wouldn't be ashamed for others to meet in spite of whether you do meet them or not.

On the Lakes thing, you did it more than once. You did not do it again after I pm'd you that if it did happen again it would be your last post. Point being that you cherish anonymity as long as it is your own and did not respect that past that point.

BisonFan02
April 18th, 2013, 02:51 PM
blah blah blah

Shortened quote to save space/summarize. I guess I don't have the same rationale on why I have joined a few forums for FCS football. If any members of AGS made it up to Fargo, I would be more than happy to shoot the breeze with them....don't understand why having message board anonymity gives you a license to be a dbag anymore than UAH has the right to cleanse his board of said dbags.

NoDak 4 Ever
April 18th, 2013, 03:11 PM
It is invite only. No need to go to extremes in this area. Invites can be taken back on a case by case basis. The fact that it is anonymous I completely agree with you but that some use it as a way to hide is nonetheless saying something about their character.

One thing I can say about Lakes is that I can respect him because he was willing to stand behind his assholeishness and not duck the words he did use on the boards. He didn't duck others or hide behind his persona on the board. Anonymity can bring out what your true feelings about something are but it is also used in your case to hide while doing your best to seek attention by being the troll at any opportunity.

I do appreciate the fact that you made a thoughtful response to my post though. You do not have to be the way you are on here. It is a choice that you are consciously making and it does not have to stay that way. You don't make those choices in real life. You could just be the guy that you wouldn't be ashamed for others to meet in spite of whether you do meet them or not.

On the Lakes thing, you did it more than once. You did not do it again after I pm'd you that if it did happen again it would be your last post. Point being that you cherish anonymity as long as it is your own and did not respect that past that point.

I would gladly tell anyone who asks my name. I've already posted a couple of pictures of myself in various forums. I have said stuff but nothing I wouldn't stick to face to face.

IBleedYellow
April 18th, 2013, 04:36 PM
Shortened quote to save space/summarize. I guess I don't have the same rationale on why I have joined a few forums for FCS football. If any members of AGS made it up to Fargo, I would be more than happy to shoot the breeze with them....don't understand why having message board anonymity gives you a license to be a dbag anymore than UAH has the right to cleanse his board of said dbags.

I'd like to have a beer with 99% of AGSers just because we could have a rational football converstation about FCS football. Those aren't exactly easy conversations to have with people in public.

clenz
April 18th, 2013, 06:57 PM
Only pussies use screen names to hide ego r they are......:cool:

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2