PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Game Prediction - Montana vs Sam Houston State

FootballCEO
December 14th, 2011, 07:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpDEUEnFwLM

Good morning AGS Fans!! Here's a preview of the Griz v Bearkats!

Enjoy!

Em

Bearkat-Backer
December 14th, 2011, 11:33 AM
Well you are 4-0 on your SHSU perdictions so far this year. Lets make it 5-0. As always thanks for the video.

TheRevSFA
December 14th, 2011, 01:00 PM
It's amazing how someone gets from Lafayette, LA all the way to NYC.

Cleets
December 14th, 2011, 01:07 PM
I agree - it's going to take something pretty spectacular to happen for the Griz to win
If I were a Sam Houston fan the only thing that concern me is that the Griz seem to be peaking as a team (right now)

ursus arctos horribilis
December 14th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Thanks fro another great effort Emory. I really appreciate the work you've done on these this year.

Grizalltheway
December 14th, 2011, 01:51 PM
I agree - it's going to take something pretty spectacular to happen for the Griz to win
If I were a Sam Houston fan the only thing that concern me is that the Griz seem to be peaking as a team (right now)

Child please...xcoffeex

Cleets
December 14th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Child please...xcoffeex

Please elaborate

Grizalltheway
December 14th, 2011, 03:31 PM
Please elaborate

I don't think it will take anything "spectacular" for us to win...just need to play like we have been since Weber State and we'll wear them down eventually.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 14th, 2011, 03:52 PM
I don't think it will take anything "spectacular" for us to win...just need to play like we have been since Weber State and we'll wear them down eventually.

Yeah the spectacular bit was a little silly but Cleets ain't been real on the ball with his football discussions anyway lately. Now if one team spectacular and the other doesn't then of course that is going to go the spectacular teams way. Why am I even backing you up on this? Not like you were in a major battle of wits here.:D

Sorry Cleets, I just can't help myself.

FootballCEO
December 15th, 2011, 05:51 AM
It's amazing how someone gets from Lafayette, LA all the way to NYC.

LMAO!! Lotta back roads Homie! And that BISH Katrina ;)

FootballCEO
December 15th, 2011, 05:51 AM
Thanks fro another great effort Emory. I really appreciate the work you've done on these this year.

'Preciate that Homie!! Thanks for the opportunity!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2011, 06:07 AM
'Preciate that Homie!! Thanks for the opportunity!

Why didn't you post the GSU/NDSU game here? Afraid to hurt the GSU fan's feelings? :D

FootballCEO
December 15th, 2011, 06:26 AM
Why didn't you post the GSU/NDSU game here? Afraid to hurt the GSU fan's feelings? :D

LOL!! Nah Homie! I produced that video for CSN and its posted on their website