PDA

View Full Version : How can I get a Video of the Lehigh NDSU game?

Footballhero
December 13th, 2011, 04:25 PM
Hello folks, I"m looking for a video for the Lehigh NDSU game. Was unable to attend or watch. My understanding is that you couldn't DVR the ESPN 3 showing. Can anyone help me? I would gladly pay for a copy if anyone has one.

Jim

Vitojr130
December 13th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Hello folks, I"m looking for a video for the Lehigh NDSU game. Was unable to attend or watch. My understanding is that you couldn't DVR the ESPN 3 showing. Can anyone help me? I would gladly pay for a copy if anyone has one.

Jim

I'll give you the link to someone who delivers.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NorthDakotaStBison1?blend=9&ob=5

But shhhhh pretty sure it's copyrighted. Haha jk I don't own the channel.

eaglewraith
December 13th, 2011, 05:05 PM
You can just go back on ESPN3 and watch it at any time.

LakesBison
December 13th, 2011, 06:51 PM
its on espn3

ngineer
December 14th, 2011, 07:54 PM
Yes, just go to ESPN3 and click on "repeats" and scroll down the list

TSU86
December 14th, 2011, 08:08 PM
www.blowouts.com or www.watchwhatutweet.com

Rob Iola
December 15th, 2011, 12:46 AM
The NCAA is all about promoting FCS football - simply send a request to [email protected] and he'll be sure to pop one in the mail to you - be sure to specify VHS, Super 8, or Betamax...

Cleets
December 15th, 2011, 01:36 AM
The NCAA is all about promoting FCS football - simply send a request to [email protected] and he'll be sure to pop one in the mail to you - be sure to specify VHS, Super 8, or Betamax...

This ^ actually made ma laugh out loud

xlmaox

Footballhero
February 12th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Still looking. Soneone must have a DVD of this game, right? Can anyone help?

Engineer86
February 12th, 2012, 04:56 PM
www.blowouts.com or www.watchwhatutweet.com

I looked on blowouts.com, but all it had was the Lehigh Towson St game. I also found the LU-TSU game on www.soreloser.com and www.tsuschoolthathasneverbeengoodenough.edu

BisonFan02
February 12th, 2012, 05:02 PM
I looked on blowouts.com, but all it had was the Lehigh Towson St game. I also found the LU-TSU game on www.soreloser.com and www.tsuschoolthathasneverbeengoodenough.edu

Not sure on the blowout, but I did find some more Towson info at www.d1intramuralbball.com and www.brick.com