PDA

View Full Version : Montana v. SHSU

Pages : [1] 2

GrizBowl
December 10th, 2011, 01:38 PM
Who ya got? The Mighty Griz face off against a first ever #1 seeded Sam Houstan State.

Can the Bearkats upset the perenial favorites, or is this finally the year the Griz close the deal

srgrizizen
December 10th, 2011, 01:40 PM
I'm just glad the Griz will have a chance to test the claim that they only win at home. I'm sure SHSU believes it's true. We'll see.

veinup
December 10th, 2011, 01:42 PM
montana has the tools to destroy SHSU. will it actually happen? beats me. my gut feeling has been that griz are going all the way this year. jordan johnson is the most underrated qb in the country imo.

ezgriz51
December 10th, 2011, 01:43 PM
Ya give the Kitties one simple task.....geesh. Other than missing another game in Missoula, this doesn't really bother me. Griz have a couple of people at the linebacker position. Kitties obviously left those dudes home.

GrizBowl
December 10th, 2011, 01:43 PM
I'm just glad the Griz will have a chance to test the claim that they only win at home. I'm sure SHSU believes it's true. We'll see.

Well written, last nights comentary crew drummed on the subject to death. How sweet will it be to see the Griz mow down SHSU on their own home turf and put this myth to rest...

veinup
December 10th, 2011, 01:47 PM
the myth is a myth. you play on the road in the semifinals, you're gonna lose some games. UM, anybody. that's it.

Humble Steward
December 10th, 2011, 01:49 PM
Should be a good game. Good luck to both teams. They both looked impressive this week.

GrizBowl
December 10th, 2011, 01:50 PM
& that will be put to the test. The idea that the Griz can only win into the title game with home field advantage is absurd.

veinup
December 10th, 2011, 01:51 PM
is GSU maine happening right now?

TheRevSFA
December 10th, 2011, 02:01 PM
I think Sam takes this..but it's not a blowout like this week's game was vs the Cats

Phrebert
December 10th, 2011, 02:02 PM
It should be quiet and peaceful...since that stadium looks SOOOOO flippin empty

GrizBowl
December 10th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Ya, I'll say... Seems like a guy would be all but garunteed a ticket next week

nevadagriz
December 10th, 2011, 02:40 PM
This will be a very tough game for griz to win. I hate the myth too ,however the griz proved in 2008 that they can go on the road and beat the no1 team on their way to the chipper.
And that was a CAA team too WOOOOOOOOO

Ronin
December 10th, 2011, 02:53 PM
This should be an interesting game. For Montana they have a tough running back in Moore and a good scouting team. For Sam Houston I like the aggressive defense. Should be a fun matchup. I feel SHSU has the edge in this game with Montana on the road.

veinup
December 10th, 2011, 02:53 PM
again, eff the myth. 95% of teams in FCS WISH they had a "myth" regarding their team and road games in the semifinals.

Ronin
December 10th, 2011, 02:56 PM
& that will be put to the test. The idea that the Griz can only win into the title game with home field advantage is absurd.

You're only a game out before leaving home. Not exactly taking the hard way.

veinup
December 10th, 2011, 02:56 PM
i may have already asked, but do we have a concrete day/time for this game? i need to get work covered STAT.

GrizBowl
December 10th, 2011, 03:00 PM
i may have already asked, but do we have a concrete day/time for this game? i need to get work covered STAT.

No concrete day/time; but if history is to be a guide: had the cats won it would probably have been a friday night lights game in Missoula. the SHSU win likely makes it a saturday game

veinup
December 10th, 2011, 03:04 PM
No concrete day/time; but if history is to be a guide: had the cats won it would probably have been a friday night lights game in Missoula. the SHSU win likely makes it a saturday game

fuuuuuuuu. if i can't get this shift covered i am likely going to kill a human.

Squealofthepig
December 10th, 2011, 03:11 PM
fuuuuuuuu. if i can't get this shift covered i am likely going to kill a human.

pro tip: 7 f's, 12 u's.

lionsrking2
December 10th, 2011, 03:11 PM
I think Sam takes this..but it's not a blowout like this week's game was vs the Cats

Game not in Missoula which means Sam will roll in this one. Will be great to see an SLC team in the finals in Frisco!!

veinup
December 10th, 2011, 03:22 PM
fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu

veinup
December 10th, 2011, 03:23 PM
proper for ya!?

and to the guy above predicting SHSU "rolling" in this one... have you seen the griz play recently?

Squealofthepig
December 10th, 2011, 03:24 PM
Well done!

And this looks to be a barn burner next week. And hey, I'm just happy the Griz have started another playoff streak - that one year hiatus sucked!

Dallas Demon
December 10th, 2011, 03:52 PM
As great as Montana is playing now, the game is not at Wash-Griz. Bearkats win this one by a little more than a TD.

veinup
December 10th, 2011, 04:11 PM
i'm gonna say UM 38 SHSU 21. homer, i know, i know.

Bearkats94
December 10th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Just ask you little brother how we play football in Texas. Montana may start out in Texas playing the Bearkats, but will end up in Oz looking for a win but only find a lost.

Grizalltheway
December 10th, 2011, 04:29 PM
I love all the comments about this game not being in Missoula, completely ignoring the fact that our last road playoff game was a semifinal win over #1 seed JMU, with a team that wasn't even as good as this one. Sam will have their hands full.

veinup
December 10th, 2011, 04:30 PM
it's "the myth", bro.

i seriously don't get it.

Grizalltheway
December 10th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Just ask you little brother how we play football in Texas. Montana may start out in Texas playing the Bearkats, but will end up in Oz looking for a win but only find a lost.

Don't worry, you'll get the chance to see real Montana football next weekend.xnodx

veinup
December 10th, 2011, 04:33 PM
really... who has a STELLAR and continuous record AT ALL on the road in the semis? even if montana was 0-500 on the road in the semis, that means they're better than 95% of the teams in the division, because they got there.

you think SHSU's crowd of 10,000 is gonna shake jordan johnson? gonna worry dan moore? gonna make trumaine johnson have second thoughts?

keep dreamin.

Cleets
December 10th, 2011, 04:34 PM
This week is going to be a smack fest...
I don't want to hear any complaining about getting feelings hurt - both sides are starting pretty fast with the trash talk

I'm watching you girls xeyebrowx

Bearkats94
December 10th, 2011, 04:35 PM
And you will have a chance to see the real Bearkat team to.

lionsrking2
December 10th, 2011, 04:38 PM
proper for ya!?

and to the guy above predicting SHSU "rolling" in this one... have you seen the griz play recently?

Yes I have ... once again, game not in Missoula = Bearkats advance.

DuckDuckGriz
December 10th, 2011, 04:40 PM
When Montana plays the Southland, it's usually always a great time. A nice, relaxing, second half.

;)

DuckDuckGriz
December 10th, 2011, 04:41 PM

Care to elaborate?

lionsrking2
December 10th, 2011, 04:49 PM

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/408/kigeagreekk7wm4.jpg

Sam Houston got the playoff jitters out of the way against Stonybrook last week, and we saw them literally wipe the floor with Montana State ... I suspect they'll play better next week, which will not bode well for the Griz ... it may be a better game than today, but it's the Bearkats year.

ChristopherBearkat
December 10th, 2011, 04:53 PM
It was 9-10 degrees in Montana today.

Not having to play in that kind of weather IS the advantage.

patssle
December 10th, 2011, 04:59 PM
Montana: 0-3 vs McNeese in Lake Charles & 3-0 in Missoula
Montana: 0-1 vs. SHSU in Huntsville & 3-0 in Missoula

It's not a myth...homefield has an advantage.

Squealofthepig
December 10th, 2011, 04:59 PM
Montana: 0-3 vs McNeese in Lake Charles & 3-0 in Missoula
Montana: 0-1 vs. SHSU in Huntsville & 3-0 in Missoula

It's not a myth...homefield has an advantage.

Ayup, we've got our work cut out for us, especially if SHSU plays like they did today.

veinup
December 10th, 2011, 05:07 PM
so a total of four games over several years equals a myth? a curse? i'm not buying that.

McNeese72
December 10th, 2011, 05:14 PM
When Montana plays the Southland, it's usually always a great time. A nice, relaxing, second half.

;)

Yep, it worked real well in 2002, the last time Montana St. and Montana played some Southland Conf. team in back to back weeks on the road in the playoffs, didn't it?

Doc

patssle
December 10th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Another interesting historical note...the Big Sky is 0-4 when playing in Huntsville.

ezgriz51
December 10th, 2011, 05:16 PM
Another interesting historical note...the Big Sky is 0-4 when playing in Huntsville.

Welcome to the 2011 Griz redemption tour.

veinup
December 10th, 2011, 05:18 PM

i find that stat very unimportant and uninteresting.

putter
December 10th, 2011, 05:28 PM

Very true, however, one important stat is that it will not be 97* with 100% humidity at game time like 2004

veinup
December 10th, 2011, 05:43 PM
the time and temperature won't matter. griz are ice cold right now.

veinup
December 10th, 2011, 05:48 PM
seriously.. even if it's 98 degrees, JJ and co will walk in and drop the temp to below freezing. SHSU fans will feel frozen as they leave the stadium in the 3rd quarter.

theasushow
December 10th, 2011, 05:53 PM

According to the NDSU fans, the fargodome is holding commencement friday night which may factor in pushing the SHSU game to friday night...or espn may not care about trivial things such as college graduations.

BearIt
December 10th, 2011, 06:12 PM
According to the NDSU fans, the fargodome is holding commencement friday night which may factor in pushing the SHSU game to friday night...or espn may not care about trivial things such as college graduations.

Balls... I have to work Friday night. I really want a Sat. game.

BearIt
December 10th, 2011, 06:16 PM
This should be a good matchup. Very smilar results vs common opponents. Hopefully the Griz can be a little more sound with their gap defense and tackling than the bobcats were today.

jackattack030
December 10th, 2011, 06:19 PM
With Sam Houston State hosting graduation Saturday at the same time as the Saturday game I could see the game being Friday.

fencer24
December 10th, 2011, 06:32 PM

Can't really say that the Bobcats played Montana football. But we will be sure and bring a demonstration of the real thing next weekend.

mtbigdog
December 10th, 2011, 06:32 PM
This is way to easy. Sammy is another pretender,like MSU WAS.
Griz steamroll Sammy in their own home! It's that simple.xshakefistx

grizband
December 10th, 2011, 06:34 PM

They also proved this in 2008, by beating James Madison on the road...

Cleets
December 10th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Griz game / replay
http://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/_/source/espn3/id/320204/

TheBisonator
December 10th, 2011, 06:37 PM
With Sam Houston State hosting graduation Saturday at the same time as the Saturday game I could see the game being Friday.

And NDSU has commencement on Friday.

ESPN, you better be logical!!!!!!!!!

GrizBowl
December 10th, 2011, 06:46 PM
This is way to easy. Sammy is another pretender,like MSU WAS.
Griz steamroll Sammy in their own home! It's that simple.xshakefistx

Sound Analysis Bro xthumbsupx

DirtyWater
December 10th, 2011, 07:13 PM
After watching both games, I just think the Griz D is very solid and playing lights out. They are very balanced on offense and beat which I thought was a good Northern Iowa team!! I don't think Bobcats quite got over their last second win last week and played like crap!! then got behind early. Sam Houston is a great team but the Griz are peaking at the right time and just play solid solid Defense!!

Griz4ever
December 10th, 2011, 07:22 PM
Ya give the Kitties one simple task.....geesh. Other than missing another game in Missoula, this doesn't really bother me. Griz have a couple of people at the linebacker position. Kitties obviously left those dudes home.

they should take the M off their helmets...they disgraced the whole state...

kingkat99
December 10th, 2011, 07:44 PM
Eat ****Grizzlies, Go Kats Go....that's for you Jizzaholic aka the 2011 AGS Douche Bag of the year...xcoffeex

veinup
December 10th, 2011, 07:45 PM
After watching both games, I just think the Griz D is very solid and playing lights out. They are very balanced on offense and beat which I thought was a good Northern Iowa team!! I don't think Bobcats quite got over their last second win last week and played like crap!! then got behind early. Sam Houston is a great team but the Griz are peaking at the right time and just play solid solid Defense!!

griz will play lights out defense. the only concerns i have are on the other side of the ball.

GrizBowl
December 10th, 2011, 08:36 PM

A lot of folks I've talked to have a similar opinion. The Griz are peaking at the right time while the cats stumbled.. Rob Ashe's program is on its way, but they have yet to be the contenders that they pretend (and want) to be...

veinup
December 10th, 2011, 08:41 PM
Eat ****Grizzlies, Go Kats Go....that's for you Jizzaholic aka the 2011 AGS Douche Bag of the year...xcoffeex

eat **** grizzlies? really? i'm all in favor of a little smack, but you're just being an ***.

Tod
December 10th, 2011, 08:44 PM
eat **** grizzlies? really? i'm all in favor of a little smack, but you're just being an ***.

39 posts in 16 months, and he thinks that Grizzaholic is the biggest "D" on AGS. To say he has a bit more learning and reading to do is an understatement.

Cleets
December 10th, 2011, 08:49 PM
39 posts in 16 months, and he thinks that Grizzaholic is the biggest "D" on AGS. To say he has a bit more learning and reading to do is an understatement.

Grizzaholic is certainly in the top three of the D-Bags

Tod
December 10th, 2011, 09:01 PM
Grizzaholic is certainly in the top three of the D-Bags

Well, perhaps I have more reading to do, since I haven't been that active myself lately. Grizzaholic didn't used to be that bad, to me, but I guess that may have changed.

veinup
December 10th, 2011, 09:05 PM
only certainty is that somebody will be eating **** on saturday.

Cleets
December 10th, 2011, 09:06 PM
Well, perhaps I have more reading to do, since I haven't been that active myself lately. Grizzaholic didn't used to be that bad, to me, but I guess that may have changed.

He and I had it out a few days ago... he claims he'll never come back
But lately he's been "very angry" about everything in general

veinup
December 10th, 2011, 09:16 PM
an angry griz fan on here? huh. i feel like the calm center of the universe right now.

UNIFanSince1983
December 10th, 2011, 09:17 PM
Montana was the best FCS team I have seen play all year. I was impressed with SHSU today though. I really think this will be a great game. I don't think it matters that Montana isn't at home. They have an OUTSTANDING defense. The offense is underrated, but I don't think SHSU will miss all of the tackles that UNI did. The key I think will be SHSU's offense against Montana's defense. I also hadn't seen a team with return men like Montana, and the punter killed us all game long. Obviously, it will come down to turnovers and special teams too.

This should be an awesome game.

putter
December 10th, 2011, 09:43 PM
Griz have nothing to lose. They are the underdog playing the #1 ranked/seeded undefeated team in the nation at their place. All the pressure will be on the Kats

Rob Iola
December 10th, 2011, 09:53 PM
Any truth to the rumor that O'Day's busy reading Kat tweets?

katstrapper
December 10th, 2011, 09:54 PM
Ok, all I have read during these playoffs thus far......

" Sam Houston is the weakest #1 seed ever in the playoffs"
"They played a weak schedule in a weak conference"
"They are overrated"
Oh and here is a good one.... " Sam Houston was only given the #1 seed out of politeness" (Thats my favorite)

To the games....

"Sam Houston hasnt seen RB's like Stony Brook's all season"...
Stony Brook only got 150 yds total rushing in the game. They averaged over 200..... SHSU wins 34-27.

" Montana St will mop up the floor with the Bearkats".... oh and here is one I heard at the game today by some Bobcat fans..... "Sam Houston looks to have speed like a high school team" ha ha ha....

428 yds rushing later and 49 points.... SHSU wins 49-13

At some point you people will have to believe....

BTW..... at the end of the season...

SHSU D..... #2 in total defense in FCS
Montana D.. #20 in total defense in FCS.

You dont have to believe that this team has ton of speed on both sides of the ball, but you will believe when you see it if you make the trip to Bowers....

SHSU NOW 13-0, 15 GAME WINNING STREAK!!

NEXT!!!!!!

Cleets
December 10th, 2011, 09:55 PM
Any truth to the rumor that O'Day's busy reading Kat tweets?

I've heard on good authority he's got a few suspensions lined up for Thursday afternoon

veinup
December 10th, 2011, 09:55 PM
it's true my nigga.

Sam_Kats
December 10th, 2011, 09:59 PM
Sorry to ruin the "Brokeback Mountain" love fest between the two state schools of a state that doesn't matter. See y'all in Texas, Griz. And, yes, I get you guys are the most confident fans in FCS and the Griz play in front of 25k because there is nothing else in Montana but what happened to Sam losing in the 1st round? 2nd round getting beat by MSU? Oh well - guess that's why they play the games. Won't matter the reply, just come to Bowers.

Texas speed!!

nevadagriz
December 10th, 2011, 10:14 PM
Why the hostility SHSU fans?? Maybe I missed where Griz fans said you should not get the no1 seed, but to me it seemed like GSU fans NDSU fans and CAA fans of teams that didn't make the playoffs. I think montana has always had a ton of respect for SHSU. Why turn this game into a pissing match. I realize you guys are out to prove something and feel disrespected, but remember two months ago most people had forgot Montana played football and nobody thought they would be in the final four. Both teams look red hot and it should be a good game settle. You proved why you are number one today and if it is ok with you the GRiz would like to try and beat you before you make final arrangements for Frisco.
If you guys beat the Griz I would root for you guys based on the games we have played in the past. Stay classy Kat fans.

Sam_Kats
December 10th, 2011, 10:16 PM
Why the hostility SHSU fans?? Maybe I missed where Griz fans said you should not get the no1 seed, but to me it seemed like GSU fans NDSU fans and CAA fans of teams that didn't make the playoffs. I think montana has always had a ton of respect for SHSU. Why turn this game into a pissing match. I realize you guys are out to prove something and feel disrespected, but remember two months ago most people had forgot Montana played football and nobody thought they would be in the final four. Both teams look red hot and it should be a good game settle. You proved why you are number one today and if it is ok with you the GRiz would like to try and beat you before you make final arrangements for Frisco.
If you guys beat the Griz I would root for you guys based on the games we have played in the past. Stay classy Kat fans.

I think you have some AGS reading to do - Griz fans are the dart throwers. Again, that's why they play the games. Makes for a GREAT game. See y'all in Texas!!

McNeese72
December 10th, 2011, 10:25 PM

Where have you been? Cause you certainly haven't been reading the messageboards the last two weeks or so.

Doc

BisonBohl
December 10th, 2011, 10:26 PM
Should be a a great game. Two programs that I respect a ton and will be interesting to see who comes out on top.

nevadagriz
December 10th, 2011, 10:35 PM
Well then I apologize for those fans. It cracks me up this time of year when conference foes have each others backs and teams moving on get blasted by teams that are out.
Good luck to the remaining four and congrats to all playoff participants.

KNUTS
December 10th, 2011, 10:36 PM
Sorry to ruin the "Brokeback Mountain" love fest between the two state schools of a state that doesn't matter. See y'all in Texas, Griz. And, yes, I get you guys are the most confident fans in FCS and the Griz play in front of 25k because there is nothing else in Montana but what happened to Sam losing in the 1st round? 2nd round getting beat by MSU? Oh well - guess that's why they play the games. Won't matter the reply, just come to Bowers.

Texas speed!!

We all need to remember everything is bigger and better in Texas... except everything.

Griz4ever
December 10th, 2011, 10:40 PM
[QUOTE=Sam_Kats;1748287]Sorry to ruin the "Brokeback Mountain" love fest between the two state schools of a state that doesn't matter. See y'all in Texas, Griz.

Ok first of all "Brokeback Mountain"was Wyoming and if you want to go movies in Lonesome Dove they were trying to leave Texas to go to Montana....xnodx

Griz4ever
December 10th, 2011, 10:50 PM
Wow ...should be a good game. Remember nobody was talking about the Griz til we Beat M.S.U.(then number 1 ranked) Then U.C.A.(15 ranked and second place team in SHSU conference) then crushed No2 UNI...So I guess we will see what we can do with NO1. Glad we are playing there that way there are no excuses for anyone...

caribbeanhen
December 11th, 2011, 12:02 PM
montana has the tools to destroy SHSU. will it actually happen? beats me. my gut feeling has been that griz are going all the way this year. jordan johnson is the most underrated qb in the country imo.

JJ was very impressive, elusive and a nice arm, but no way he's even 6'00'' tall, but I've heard size dont matterxliarxxliarxxliarx

Grizalltheway
December 11th, 2011, 12:05 PM
JJ was very impressive, elusive and a nice arm, but no way he's even 6'00'' tall, but I've heard size dont matterxliarxxliarxxliarx

Okay...

Silenoz
December 11th, 2011, 12:10 PM
We all need to remember everything is bigger and better in Texas... except everything.

All that speed!

Bordergriz
December 11th, 2011, 12:40 PM

Texas speed!!

Just wondering if you really enjoyed that movie? You seem to have dropped it numerous times now on your Katfans.com message board

"Sorry to ruin the Montana "Brokeback Mountain" reunion. Last time didn't turn out so well for the Griz in Huntsvegas. See y'all in Texas!!"

And this

"Watch out Griz - you're last trip to Huntsvegas didn't turn out so well. Sorry to screw up y'alls Montana Brokeback Mountain love fest...opps, see y'all in Texas!"

what gives?

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 11th, 2011, 01:10 PM
First of all Montana has MORE speed than SHSU does its not even close and its on both sides of the ball.

Second we are going to show up and hit their OL and DL in the mouth so hard they quit, just like all Texans quit when the going gets tough. (The Alamo, Rick Perry, Civil War and Buddy Holly)

Cleets
December 11th, 2011, 01:12 PM

Texas speed!!

Now that is a quality post right there..!!!
I believe that captures the essence of a football web site forum

xlolx

srgrizizen
December 11th, 2011, 01:41 PM
SHSU earned the home game and should be the clear favorite. But in all the hubbub about how tough it is to play in Washington/Griz with all the noise, cold, etc. it might occasionally be remembered that it is difficult primarily because you're playing a damn good football team. That being said, SHSU fans saw a fine example of Montana style football on Saturday and should be confident this week. The Griz play just like MSU, except they're a little slower all around and their linemen are small and uncoordinated. If a Griz LB happens to get lucky enough to get in front of one of your orange blurs, the SHSU player won't feel it, because they are undersized and don't hit. Our corners often get lost in coverage and have no chance of turning plays back at the edge. I suggest you go hard at #2. xnodx

Silenoz
December 11th, 2011, 01:47 PM
First of all Montana has MORE speed than SHSU does its not even close and its on both sides of the ball.

Second we are going to show up and hit their OL and DL in the mouth so hard they quit, just like all Texans quit when the going gets tough. (The Alamo, Rick Perry, Civil War and Buddy Holly)

xlolx

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 11th, 2011, 01:53 PM
This thread is smack it wreaks of smack.........................MODS?

Did you see the stats the one SHSU poster put up? Why do you stand for this?

Cleets
December 11th, 2011, 02:00 PM
This thread is smack it wreaks of smack.........................MODS?

Did you see the stats the one SHSU poster put up? Why do you stand for this?

I know it's crazy around here with all the smack... we need a real moderator - frankly I'm leaving FOREVER..!!!

kingkat99
December 11th, 2011, 03:39 PM

Spoken like a true fat boy on the computer in his Momma's basement....hell everybody ought to look fast to you. You might want to learn how to quit so you can quit eatin, just cause your a "grizzly" and you live in the cold doesn't mean you have to prepare for hibernation. Hope you can make it to Huntsville, let me know if you need help buying that second seat on the plane so you're fat a$$ will be comfortable....

Grizalltheway
December 11th, 2011, 03:41 PM
xlolx

Well, this should be an entertaining week on the internetz. Not as entertaining as it would have been had MSU won, but I like where this is headed already...xnodx

Phrebert
December 11th, 2011, 04:01 PM
So Texas sells more Speed than Montana?

Grizzlies82
December 11th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Hope you can make it to Huntsville, let me know if you need help buying that second seat on the plane so you're fat a$$ will be comfortable....

Now I like that! There has already been far too much smack on this site.
Glad to see a dose of good old southern hospitality shown towards the opponent.
He (and the person seated next to him) will appreciate your generosity.
Well done Sir! You are a gentleman.

100%GRIZ
December 11th, 2011, 04:37 PM
Hopefully I can spread a little logic to some Sammies and the rest of the country - Yes I have read thru the entire thread (am I an idiot or what) & I am guessing one particular griz poster is a teenager & another is an adult but confesses to be from Butte. Yes good old Butte (I know about Butte, my wife is from Butte) she would say that Alpha has Butte Male Syndrome which means he is an adult but still acts like a teenager. Hell I am 100%GRIZ and can't stand Alpha! So if you let these dudes get under your skin they have accomplished there goal. Now let's talk some football. #1 weather - a wash for both teams, #2 Home field advantage (or lack thereof). If Sammy doesn't do any better than this last weekend then a wash. But if you do pack the house at least a 1/4 will be Griz fans. Now if you are loud it won't matter. The Senior Griz players are deaf, the Juniors are 3/4 deaf, the Sophmores are 1/2 deaf & Freshman are a 1/4 deaf from playing at Washington Grizzly Stadium. So what does this game come down to? Offensive Lines on both teams. Whoever protects their qb better will win the game. Plain and Simple! Good Luck to both teams. Gonna be one hell of a game! Go Griz!

ChristopherBearkat
December 11th, 2011, 05:15 PM
I agree the game will come down to the O-Lines VS the D-Lines

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 11th, 2011, 05:28 PM
I agree the game will come down to the O-Lines VS the D-Lines

Yep and your screwed there too. We have too much team speed there as well.

KNUTS
December 11th, 2011, 05:42 PM
Spoken like a true fat boy on the computer in his Momma's basement....hell everybody ought to look fast to you. You might want to learn how to quit so you can quit eatin, just cause your a "grizzly" and you live in the cold doesn't mean you have to prepare for hibernation. Hope you can make it to Huntsville, let me know if you need help buying that second seat on the plane so you're fat a$$ will be comfortable....

Why didnt we build that fence a little more north?xsmhx

ChristopherBearkat
December 11th, 2011, 05:47 PM
Pretty sure we were fast enough to beat the last 15 teams to face us

kingkat99
December 11th, 2011, 06:26 PM
Why didnt we build that fence a little more north?xsmhx

Feel free to build one a little north whenever you get ready the knutsack...We Texans would gladly accept our independence back.

100%GRIZ
December 11th, 2011, 06:32 PM
Yep and your screwed there too. We have too much team speed there as well.

Damn Alpha - Since when do you become logical?

KNUTS
December 11th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Feel free to build one a little north whenever you get ready the knutsack...We Texans would gladly accept our independence back.

Well I built most of the other one so why dont I get a proposal together and get that down to you. And only my friends can call me Knutsack!

kingkat99
December 11th, 2011, 07:04 PM
Well I built most of the other one so why dont I get a proposal together and get that down to you. And only my friends can call me Knutsack!

Man that's awesome, sounds like that UM education worked wonders for you since you get to go around building fences xthumbsupx.....I'd pay you to come do mine too but that's what we pay mexicans for around here, sounds like you should have gone to MSU.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 11th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Damn Alpha - Since when do you become logical?

***** you dont quote me

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 11th, 2011, 07:08 PM
Man that's awesome, sounds like that UM education worked wonders for you since you get to go around building fences xthumbsupx.....I'd pay you to come do mine too but that's what we pay mexicans for around here, sounds like you should have gone to MSU.

More racist BS from this bigot its *****ing incredible that any site would allow this kind of behavior.

Silenoz
December 11th, 2011, 07:14 PM
Well, the party is (finally) getting started in here

KNUTS
December 11th, 2011, 07:20 PM

Well it's nothing like working at Whataburger, but I understand why you'd have to work there with the Mexicans taking all the good jobs.

Dallas Demon
December 11th, 2011, 07:38 PM
Where have you been? Cause you certainly haven't been reading the messageboards the last two weeks or so.

Doc

Agreed, unless you have just come up from hibernaton since early November, I don't think anyone can deny that the Kats, UCA, and the Southland have been dismissed/trashed repeatedly.

kingkat99
December 11th, 2011, 07:39 PM
Oooooooh you got me there Knutsack...I guess working on the end of a post hole digger all day makes your imagination go to *****...I hope the Grizzlies play football friday like you build fences cause the one you built on the border damn sure isn't keepin anybody out...

KNUTS
December 11th, 2011, 07:45 PM
Oooooooh you got me there Knutsack...I guess working on the end of a post hole digger all day makes your imagination go to *****...I hope the Grizzlies play football friday like you build fences cause the one you built on the border damn sure isn't keepin anybody out...

I didn't go to school for almost a decade to dig holes... I went to party like everyone else. The fence is a piece of **** and built to spec designed by the Corp of Engineers.

Silenoz
December 11th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Agreed, unless you have just come up from hibernaton since early November, I don't think anyone can deny that the Kats, UCA, and the Southland have been dismissed/trashed repeatedly.

Well it's like people ripping the Griz's record in championship games... there are reasons for it

...the reasons obviously being we've sucked in championships and the Southland has sucked at everything. This stuff ain't coming out of left field!

Bordergriz
December 11th, 2011, 08:02 PM

Well, seems to me if your legislature didn't give in-state tuition to Mexican Nationals then maybe that would be a step in stemming the tide. Texas is lost anyway, I know this cause of the absolute jerks for Texas that now live up here ***** and whine about it.

Dallas Demon
December 11th, 2011, 08:30 PM
Well it's like people ripping the Griz's record in championship games... there are reasons for it
...the reasons obviously being we've sucked in championships and the Southland has sucked at everything. This stuff ain't coming out of left field!

Yes, UCA really sucked by beating the OVC champ/autobid in round 1 and Sam Houston sucked big team in getting to the Semis, the last win a romp over your #1 team in the Big Sky for most of the season.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 11th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Yes, UCA really sucked by beating the OVC champ/autobid in round 1 and Sam Houston sucked big team in getting to the Semis, the last win a romp over your #1 team in the Big Sky for most of the season.

They were #1 for 5 days and they got the moniker by NDSU losing.............MSU didnt earn it nor did they deserve it.

Same thing goes for SHSU you got it because somebody else lost and you wont have it much longer.

Do some research before you open your co*kholster and look like you just did.

100%GRIZ
December 11th, 2011, 08:50 PM
***** you dont quote me

OHHHH - Butte Male Syndrome at work!

Silenoz
December 11th, 2011, 08:59 PM

So, totally missed my point huh?

The Southland has been by far the worst "power" conference the last decade, and eventually, you lose the benefit of the doubt

The SHSU team I saw against the Bobcats looked like the real deal, and could (is) going a long way to mend the Southland's rep. But the rep is there for a reason

Dallas Demon
December 11th, 2011, 09:26 PM
So, totally missed my point huh?

The Southland has been by far the worst "power" conference the last decade, and eventually, you lose the benefit of the doubt

The SHSU team I saw against the Bobcats looked like the real deal, and could (is) going a long way to mend the Southland's rep. But the rep is there for a reason

Ha! Finally someone calls the Southland a "power" conference - even if it is the worst one. At least we're making a little progress, eh?

Dallas Demon
December 11th, 2011, 09:27 PM
They were #1 for 5 days and they got the moniker by NDSU losing.............MSU didnt earn it nor did they deserve it.

Same thing goes for SHSU you got it because somebody else lost and you wont have it much longer.

Do some research before you open your co*kholster and look like you just did.

What the hell is your icon? I don't think I want to know, looks like a form of Brokeback to me.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 11th, 2011, 09:30 PM
Yeah a chick sitting on a beach would look gay to somebody from Texas.............................................

Dallas Demon
December 11th, 2011, 09:41 PM
Yeah a chick sitting on a beach would look gay to somebody from Texas.............................................

Are you saying you are a chick? Strange, but I'm not surprised.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 11th, 2011, 09:45 PM
Cant I post a picture of myself on the beach?

If I had a cock, I take it you would be nicer and possibly spoon with me?

KNUTS
December 11th, 2011, 09:45 PM
Are you saying you are a chick? Strange, but I'm not surprised.

Are you saying youre a helmet?

Squealofthepig
December 11th, 2011, 11:29 PM
What the hell is your icon? I don't think I want to know, looks like a form of Brokeback to me.

Some folks see what they want to see, I guess.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 12th, 2011, 10:07 AM
Must be his "Demon"

srgrizizen
December 12th, 2011, 01:46 PM
Hopefully I can spread a little logic to some Sammies and the rest of the country - Yes I have read thru the entire thread (am I an idiot or what) & I am guessing one particular griz poster is a teenager & another is an adult but confesses to be from Butte. Yes good old Butte (I know about Butte, my wife is from Butte) she would say that Alpha has Butte Male Syndrome which means he is an adult but still acts like a teenager. Hell I am 100%GRIZ and can't stand Alpha! So if you let these dudes get under your skin they have accomplished there goal. Now let's talk some football. #1 weather - a wash for both teams, #2 Home field advantage (or lack thereof). If Sammy doesn't do any better than this last weekend then a wash. But if you do pack the house at least a 1/4 will be Griz fans. Now if you are loud it won't matter. The Senior Griz players are deaf, the Juniors are 3/4 deaf, the Sophmores are 1/2 deaf & Freshman are a 1/4 deaf from playing at Washington Grizzly Stadium. So what does this game come down to? Offensive Lines on both teams. Whoever protects their qb better will win the game. Plain and Simple! Good Luck to both teams. Gonna be one hell of a game! Go Griz!

OK, I see how it works. Posts like this are ignored while people troll for the most outrageous/offensive crap so they can try to outdo it with an even more childish/ outrageous response. I was hoping to stay interested/entertained by this thread all week, but I have nothing to contribute in the vein that the majority favors, and few seem interested in talking football. Sorry to bore you. Bye. xsalutex

TheRevSFA
December 12th, 2011, 02:30 PM

Wow..Buddy Holly..really? I blame his death on the UNI Panthers...

footballer23
December 12th, 2011, 03:35 PM
This is gonna be a great game. This weekend was the first time I've watched Montana's QB and I've gotta say, he can scramble and make things happen. I'm a little scared of him. Should be much closer than the SHSU/Montana State game.

Sambow
December 12th, 2011, 10:40 PM
As a Texan and as SHSU alum, I have to chuckle at this. I read this site alot and have never posted. If all Montana has to cheer for is the Griz, then that is okay. When a SMALL state like Montana is anywhere near as strong in football as the proud state of Texas, then people in hell will no longer need iced water. Can't wait to see y'all in Huntsville. Should be a great game. We will be in the north endzone parking lot below the scoreboard 6 hours before the game. Stop buy and have a beer on us! GO KATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 12th, 2011, 11:09 PM
**** all of you racist Texas ********.

Be proud of that everything is bigger in Texas, racism, bigots, and douchebags.

Sambow
December 12th, 2011, 11:48 PM
**** all of you racist Texas ********.

Be proud of that everything is bigger in Texas, racism, bigots, and douchebags.

Why so bitter? There isn't an SHSU fan alive that doesn't believe y'all are really good and have the better historical program. But calling us what you are makes you look like a fool. The state of Montana can't hold Texas' jock as far as football goes. You know this. Just come on down and show us how bad our little Kats suck.

Cleets
December 12th, 2011, 11:56 PM
Why so bitter? There isn't an SHSU fan alive that doesn't believe y'all are really good and have the better historical program. But calling us what you are makes you look like a fool. The state of Montana can't hold Texas' jock as far as football goes. You know this. Just come on down and show us how bad our little Kats suck.

It's called baiting
He uses racism, sexism,elitism, communism, and any other kind of "ism" you could dream up to get attention and bait people into petty arguments
I believe the term TROLL is what I would use here

Sambow
December 12th, 2011, 11:59 PM
It's called baiting
He uses racism, sexism,elitism, communism, and any other kind of "ism" you could dream up to get attention and bait people into petty arguments

HAHA nice.

rancher griz
December 13th, 2011, 12:07 AM
As a Texan and as SHSU alum, I have to chuckle at this. I read this site alot and have never posted. If all Montana has to cheer for is the Griz, then that is okay. When a SMALL state like Montana is anywhere near as strong in football as the proud state of Texas, then people in hell will no longer need iced water. Can't wait to see y'all in Huntsville. Should be a great game. We will be in the north endzone parking lot below the scoreboard 6 hours before the game. Stop buy and have a beer on us! GO KATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“I’m in love with Montana. For other states I have admiration, respect, recognition, even some affection. But with Montana it is love. And it’s difficult to analyze love when you’ re in it... Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”

~ John Steinbeck

Cleets
December 13th, 2011, 12:08 AM
Meh... Trolls

xcoffeex

Sambow
December 13th, 2011, 12:25 AM
[QUOTE=rancher griz;1749940]“I’m in love with Montana. For other states I have admiration, respect, recognition, even some affection. But with Montana it is love. And it’s difficult to analyze love when you’ re in it... Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”

~ John Steinbeck[/QUOTE

I'm sure Montana is an amazing place, but after reading this thread and the trash talk about Texas and the the Kats and our crowds and what not, that will make a guy register on a sight he only reads and go on the defensive. Should be a great game and I REALLY don't think y'all will roll like you think you will. I like our chances.

rancher griz
December 13th, 2011, 12:39 AM
[QUOTE=rancher griz;1749940]“I’m in love with Montana. For other states I have admiration, respect, recognition, even some affection. But with Montana it is love. And it’s difficult to analyze love when you’ re in it... Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”

~ John Steinbeck[/QUOTE

I'm sure Montana is an amazing place, but after reading this thread and the trash talk about Texas and the the Kats and our crowds and what not, that will make a guy register on a sight he only reads and go on the defensive. Should be a great game and I REALLY don't think y'all will roll like you think you will. I like our chances.

I had to throw in that quote, because the first half of it is one of my favorites. I don't think any Montanan would try to compare ourselves to the state of Texas as far as native football talent goes. When I think of great HS football, I think of Texas as do most people. However, for only having a million people in our state we have managed to put alot of guys into pro leagues lately. It's always been amazing to me how well we do with as many Montana natives as we play. Anyways, you aren't ranked #1 for being anything but a great team and you made the Bobcats look much worse than they are, so I'm expecting our biggest challenge since Tennessee. Will be a brawl with two teams coming in hitting on all cylinders. I like our chances as much as you guys like yours.

Sambow
December 13th, 2011, 12:53 AM
[QUOTE=Sambow;1749944]

I had to throw in that quote, because the first half of it is one of my favorites. I don't think any Montanan would try to compare ourselves to the state of Texas as far as native football talent goes. When I think of great HS football, I think of Texas as do most people. However, for only having a million people in our state we have managed to put alot of guys into pro leagues lately. It's always been amazing to me how well we do with as many Montana natives as we play. Anyways, you aren't ranked #1 for being anything but a great team and you made the Bobcats look much worse than they are, so I'm expecting our biggest challenge since Tennessee. Will be a brawl with two teams coming in hitting on all cylinders. I like our chances as much as you guys like yours.

I very much agree with you. However, MSU has 18 Texans on their roster. I know that isn't y'all and I can't wait for the game. Good Luck!!!!

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 13th, 2011, 01:32 AM
It's called baiting

You were wrong 7 times in one post................that has to be a record and leads me to believe you are from Texas........................xcoffeex

bearkat pride
December 13th, 2011, 02:13 AM
You were wrong 7 times in one post................that has to be a record and leads me to believe you are from Texas........................xcoffeex
xlolx
give it a rest, everyone is ignoring you (even most of the griz fans).

crossfire07
December 13th, 2011, 05:12 AM

It won't be the first time a Southland team has sent both Montana teams back up north in back to back weeks. I am really disappointed in the direction this board has taken. 14 pages of bull****, personal insults from both sides and maybe a half of page about football.There is a smack thread for a reason.

McNeese72
December 13th, 2011, 10:31 AM
It's called baiting

Why do you guys tolerate it then? If he was doing this on one of the messageboards that I moderate, the ban hammer would have come down already. There is no need for that cr*p.

Doc

Grizalltheway
December 13th, 2011, 10:40 AM
It won't be the first time a Southland team has sent both Montana teams back up north in back to back weeks.

It won't be the second time, either. xcoffeex

84Griz
December 13th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Why do you guys tolerate it then? If he was doing this on one of the messageboards that I moderate, the ban hammer would have come down already. There is no need for that cr*p.

Doc

A lot of us do. He has been suspended multiple times. Plus EGriz has an "ignore" button that blanks out posts from certain posters if you do not want to look at them. Actually Alpha has been pretty good this year (no Bobby Hauck) except for some of the things he said about Peter Nguyen, our leading rusher, after he fumbled a punt against Tennessee in our first game. Maybe he just ran out of his meds this week.

McNeese72
December 13th, 2011, 01:24 PM
A lot of us do. He has been suspended multiple times. Plus EGriz has an "ignore" button that blanks out posts from certain posters if you do not want to look at them. Actually Alpha has been pretty good this year (no Bobby Hauck) except for some of the things he said about Peter Nguyen, our leading rusher, after he fumbled a punt against Tennessee in our first game. Maybe he just ran out of his meds this week.

I've grown tired of his stereotyping of everybody from the South as racist bigots.

Doc

Sam_Kats
December 13th, 2011, 01:47 PM
And someone from MONTANA throwing the race card...really?? That guy puts EFFORT into being a Dbag and he does a very good job of it.

Bronco
December 13th, 2011, 02:16 PM
So which team will be better in the rain?

Grizalltheway
December 13th, 2011, 02:24 PM

I would think a team that runs a lot of option-type stuff would be more adversely affected, but we shall see...

Bearkat-Backer
December 13th, 2011, 02:53 PM

According to the NAOO there is only a 20% chance of rain at the time of kickoff. It will prolly rain earlier in the day and won't be an issue during the game.

McNeese72
December 13th, 2011, 02:55 PM
According to the NAOO there is only a 20% chance of rain at the time of kickoff. It will prolly rain earlier in the day and won't be an issue during the game.

Yes, the field turf type stuff drains very well.

Doc

nevadagriz
December 13th, 2011, 05:13 PM
It is amazing how similiar these teams are. The Kats have sincere they use in every possible way and the Griz have kemp they use in multiple ways. Both defenses are fast and hit hard. Both quarterbacks are underrated at rushing the the ball.
Kat fans feel disrespected cause posters have said they didn't deserve the no1 ranking, Griz fans are tired of hearing the Griz can't win on the road. Should be a great game! Thank God we have the playoffs to settle all the bull**** posters spew.

Cleets
December 13th, 2011, 05:21 PM
It is amazing how similiar these teams are. The Kats have sincere they use in every possible way and the Griz have kemp they use in multiple ways. Both defenses are fast and hit hard. Both quarterbacks are underrated at rushing the the ball.
Kat fans feel disrespected cause posters have said they didn't deserve the no1 ranking, Griz fans are tired of hearing the Griz can't win on the road. Should be a great game! Thank God we have the playoffs to settle all the bull**** posters spew.

Solid Post...!!!
I love the Weak No.1 vs. Can't win on the road thing that's going on
Here's why: Because there's just the slightest hint of truth behind each allegation - just enough in fact to rile folks up a bit

:D too much..?

GSU Eagle
December 13th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Come on guys. What is going on here-- I means the NSDU/GSU thread is over 100 pages.

The Brief
December 13th, 2011, 05:47 PM
Come on guys. What is going on here-- I means the NSDU/GSU thread is over 100 pages.

Well, the GSU/NDSU game is the de facto National Championship game with better fans and tradition. Only makes sense.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 05:48 PM
Well, the GSU/NDSU game is the de facto National Championship game with better fans and tradition. Only makes sense.

THIS

Grizalltheway
December 13th, 2011, 05:53 PM
GSU-great FCS tradition.
NDSU-you'll have to remind me how many FCS titles they have. This isn't a DII board, after all...

GoAgs72
December 13th, 2011, 05:55 PM
Solid Post...!!!
I love the Weak No.1 vs. Can't win on the road thing that's going on
Here's why: Because there's just the slightest hint of truth behind each allegation - just enough in fact to rile folks up a bit

Nevadagriz and Cleets: No further explanation needed. Ditto.

Bearkat-Backer
December 13th, 2011, 05:56 PM

The winner of the GSU/NDSU will lose in Frisco.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 13th, 2011, 06:01 PM

Doc

Because they understand that boards that censor different viewpoints are boring and if they ban me they really should ban you as well. After all you are going after me, singling me out and making it a personal attack which shouldnt be tolerated. You are supporting racist behavior by the SHSU fans.

Banning people from a message board is a dick move and should never be done, not for any reason with one exception.... if the person is making threats to someones life.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 06:03 PM
GSU-great FCS tradition.
NDSU-you'll have to remind me how many FCS titles they have. This isn't a DII board, after all...

2 playoff appearances in the first 3 years of eligibility. ahead of UM's pace. Give them 33 years, they will have more than 20

Bearkat-Backer
December 13th, 2011, 06:12 PM
Because they understand that boards that censor different viewpoints are boring and if they ban me they really should ban you as well. After all you are going after me, singling me out and making it a personal attack which shouldnt be tolerated. You are supporting racist behavior by the SHSU fans.

Banning people from a message board is a dick move and should never be done, not for any reason with one exception.... if the person is making threats to someones life.

Please provide a quaotation or a link of this racist behaivor you keep bringing up. I have yet to see any posts that would back up this claim.

bearkat pride
December 13th, 2011, 06:42 PM
i gotta admit alphagriz, you are a trolling machine! the likes of which i have never seen or experienced xrotatehx, you had me a little pissed yesterday but your so predictable its amusing at this point.

seriously though, what racist comment are you referring to? regardless you said sam posters should be banned for racism yet you just posted that no one should be banned except for threats. kinda a double standard, but who needs logic right. doesnt matter to me either way, just pointing it out.

i am by far more pumped for this game than other sam game that i have been around. friday night semifinal football in good weather (i would even call it a bit hot today) with two great similar teams, the school & the town has a great vibe, classes will be done. damn too bad its only tuesday...

hey griz, what is your school colors? i cant decide if its maroon/purple/crimson etc., im not being condescending btw im really just curious.

grizpsych
December 13th, 2011, 06:50 PM
hey griz, what is your school colors? i cant decide if its maroon/purple/crimson etc., im not being condescending btw im really just curious.

School colors are Copper and Gold. Spirit colors are maroon and silver. Black is a recent trend in college football, a lot of schools have blacked-out uniforms.

Grizalltheway
December 13th, 2011, 06:52 PM
School colors are Copper and Gold. Spirit colors are maroon and silver. Black is a recent trend in college football, a lot of schools have blacked-out uniforms.

Official school colors are back to maroon and silver, as they were before the copper and gold fad.xrulesx

MSUBobcat
December 13th, 2011, 07:37 PM
Congrats to the Bearkats from a Bobcat fan. There were some bad non-calls that went your way early, but they easily became a non-factor. SHSU has a really good team. The Griz have been playing punishing, lights out defense lately so this will be an awesome game to watch. One thing is for sure. Do not expect to run over them like the Cats let you. The QB will have to make some throws.

UNIFanSince1983
December 13th, 2011, 07:48 PM
Official school colors are back to maroon and silver, as they were before the copper and gold fad.xrulesx

Need to go back to the copper and gold. Those were the best colors.

SeattleGriz
December 13th, 2011, 07:51 PM
Need to go back to the copper and gold. Those were the best colors.

I understand what you are saying from a unique perspective, but when we switched to maroon and silver, our sales of merchandise went through the roof.

UNIFanSince1983
December 13th, 2011, 07:54 PM
I understand what you are saying from a unique perspective, but when we switched to maroon and silver, our sales of merchandise went through the roof.

I can see that. It is more of a popular color scheme for the masses. However, if they were still copper and gold I would contemplate buying a Montana shirt despite how much pain you guys have caused me and how much flak I would get around here.

SeattleGriz
December 13th, 2011, 07:55 PM
I can see that. It is more of a popular color scheme for the masses. However, if they were still copper and gold I would contemplate buying a Montana shirt despite how much pain you guys have caused me and how much flak I would get around here.

You should have seen the Griz/Cat game a couple of years ago when they busted out the old colors. The demand was so high, they had to print more jerseys with the caveat they would not be game worn wear.

Squealofthepig
December 13th, 2011, 08:17 PM
You should have seen the Griz/Cat game a couple of years ago when they busted out the old colors. The demand was so high, they had to print more jerseys with the caveat they would not be game worn wear.

From this game:

http://www.egriz.com/grizpics/albums/userpics/10551/IMG_6990.jpg

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 13th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Please provide a quaotation or a link of this racist behaivor you keep bringing up. I have yet to see any posts that would back up this claim.
Your mods deleted the thread on your board ask them for it........................................

bullitt_60
December 13th, 2011, 09:03 PM
^ Those are sweet uniforms. When was the switch made to the maroon and silver?

Bearkat-Backer
December 13th, 2011, 09:04 PM
Your mods deleted the thread on your board ask them for it........................................

No threads are deleted on our board. They are just locked and moved to the "Katfans.com Archive" board. Nice try.

Grizzlies82
December 13th, 2011, 09:24 PM
^ Those are sweet uniforms. When was the switch made to the maroon and silver?

The Copper & Gold colors were used from the 1960's through the 1995 season (our first National Championship).

Maroon had been used back in the 1930's ? thru 1950's? Then it was brought back again in 1996. So sales increases with the maroon may be related to the Grizzlies success as much as color preference. I liked the other better as it was unique (only Texas & Montana had that sort of color in use).

McNeese72
December 13th, 2011, 10:07 PM
After all you are going after me, singling me out and making it a personal attack which shouldnt be tolerated. You are supporting racist behavior by the SHSU fans.

Nah, you singled yourself out with comments like you just made in the second sentence of the quoted text. Show me how the Sam fans are racist or stfu. Or are you some freaking liberal who thinks that someone doesn't believe like you is automatically a racist?

Doc

Cleets
December 13th, 2011, 10:31 PM
Nah, you singled yourself out with comments like you just made in the second sentence of the quoted text. Show me how the Sam fans are racist or stfu. Or are you some freaking liberal who thinks that someone doesn't believe like you is automatically a racist?

Doc

Actually he's an Ultra Conservative...
Just as an FYI

Squealofthepig
December 13th, 2011, 10:45 PM
Actually he's an Ultra Conservative...
Just as an FYI

Cleets cites the SCOTUSA case of "pot v. kettle".

bearkat pride
December 14th, 2011, 12:25 AM
im all for tradition and all, but i love it when teams mix it up. like you said, im sure it increases sales of merchandise and is little something extra to get excited about. thanks for clarifying, i was wondering why some of the griz avatars were copper and gold...

veinup
December 14th, 2011, 12:30 AM
that day when the griz came out of the locker room in the old copper and gold was ****ing MAGICAL. almost crapped myself. had no idea it was coming.

TheRevSFA
December 14th, 2011, 06:58 AM
Those copper and gold unis are pretty sick...

SimpleJack
December 14th, 2011, 07:44 AM
For a few years after the color change I used to notice a tailgate with a sign that said "Copper, Silver, and Gold Society - Bring back the colors". I wonder whatever happened to them and if they are still around. I've still got lots of the old colors, and you can still find hats and shirts to buy.

putter
December 14th, 2011, 09:08 AM
that day when the griz came out of the locker room in the old copper and gold was ****ing MAGICAL. almost crapped myself. had no idea it was coming.

Neither did the players! Pretty cool of Hauck and Co. to pull that off.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 14th, 2011, 10:21 AM

Doc

I posted what they guy said on the SHSU board about our "slow white weakarmed QB" and I also take offense at the "Texas speed" comments because I know exactly what they are saying........"you guys are too white" and not athletic enough.

I really dont care what you think about me Doc, I know who I am and nobody on an internet forum or face to face will ever intimidate me the way some of you are trying too. The comments that were made towards our QB were racist there is no way around that, and I wont take it it from a bunch of stupid bigot rednecks. If they want to get into it further I will gladly chat with them about it down there tomorrow when I fly in.

Racism is racism....it is equal for everyone white, black, yellow, brown there are NO EXCEPTIONS. The minute you start saying its ok to go after a certain group then everything is off the table as far as I am concerned. Its a level playing field with rules or its not and anything goes.

Sam_Kats
December 14th, 2011, 10:31 AM
I posted what they guy said on the SHSU board about our "slow white weakarmed QB" and I also take offense at the "Texas speed" comments because I know exactly what they are saying........"you guys are too white" and not athletic enough.

I really dont care what you think about me Doc, I know who I am and nobody on an internet forum or face to face will ever intimidate me the way some of you are trying too. The comments that were made towards our QB were racist there is no way around that, and I wont take it it from a bunch of stupid bigot rednecks. If they want to get into it further I will gladly chat with them about it down there tomorrow when I fly in.

Racism is racism....it is equal for everyone white, black, yellow, brown there are NO EXCEPTIONS. The minute you start saying its ok to go after a certain group then everything is off the table as far as I am concerned. Its a level playing field with rules or its not and anything goes.

You are an IDIOT & you put effort into being one. You know dang well "Texas Speed" refers to the caliber of HS football we play here in the Lone Star State. Same holds true for California & Florida (you should know - UM has a pipeline of kids from CA). TONS of Div I speed come out of these three states & are spread all over the country. Only YOU turned this into a "race" issue. But arguing with you about this on the internet is like trying to convince my 3 yr old why he got spanked for acting up at daycare. All you were doing is baiting on our board, therefore, you were BANNED. If you'd like to prove that you're not the fool you appear to be on this site, come visit the KF.com tailgate on Friday...ask for me - my name is Chad. If this TRULY is an accurate reflection of who you are, PLEASE stay the heck away!!

McNeese72
December 14th, 2011, 10:34 AM

I read that string and you were the one that said your QB was a slow weakarmed white guy before anybody else mentioned it in the thread. Here is a quote from your post (it is still there in the archives):

"Cant wait for our slow, white, weak armed QB to shred this defense. JJ is going to have his beat game yet there are a lot of holes to take advantage of especially when they play zone and their cover 2 shell."

And I'm not trying to intimidate anyone. You are the one making the Montana fans look bad with all your "racists" claims. And, by calling the Sam fans stupid bigot rednecks. You don't know a single one of those guys in person. I don't know where you get all the racist cr*p unless you are one of those that think everybody from the south is automatically a racist.

But go ahead and keep on making the Montana fans look bad. I've known some Montana fans online since 1994 and tailgated with some when we were up there in 2006, so I know they all aren't like you. They were pretty classy people.

Doc

84Griz
December 14th, 2011, 10:53 AM
I read that string and you were the one that said your QB was a slow weakarmed white guy before anybody else mentioned it in the thread. Here is a quote from your post (it is still there in the archives):

"Cant wait for our slow, white, weak armed QB to shred this defense. JJ is going to have his beat game yet there are a lot of holes to take advantage of especially when they play zone and their cover 2 shell."

And I'm not trying to intimidate anyone. You are the one making the Montana fans look bad with all your "racists" claims. And, by calling the Sam fans stupid bigot rednecks. You don't know a single one of those guys in person. I don't know where you get all the racist cr*p unless you are one of those that think everybody from the south is automatically a racist.

But go ahead and keep on making the Montana fans look bad. I've known some Montana fans online since 1994 and tailgated with some when we were up there in 2006, so I know they all aren't like you. They were pretty classy people.

Doc

You guys gotta understand. Alpha has multiple personalities and likes to get into arguments with himself alot of the time.

glovedad
December 14th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Do us all a favor and ban Alpha. I am a Grizzly fan. Alpha is an Alpha fan. I wish Egriz would ban him too. It is okay to have a football/sports forum where people can express themselves without being vulgar and antagonistic. Every board has haters whose goal to incite. We don't need it. Time to step up to the plate board moderator. It is okay to have standards.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 14th, 2011, 11:18 AM

Doc

That wasnt my comment............I was referring to the one the SHSU guy made...............thats why it was worded the way it was in my post and in quotes.

Done arguing this point with you bigots its obvious you just accept that crap down south and it doesnt fly up here. I dont give a damn if you think I make Griz fans look bad and Chad dont hold your breath on me swinging by this Friday, I dont attend black panther meetings.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 14th, 2011, 11:19 AM
Do us all a favor and ban Alpha. I am a Grizzly fan. Alpha is an Alpha fan. I wish Egriz would ban him too. It is okay to have a football/sports forum where people can express themselves without being vulgar and antagonistic. Every board has haters whose goal to incite. We don't need it. Time to step up to the plate board moderator. It is okay to have standards.

This post is offensive to me.............MODS?

Grow up Dude

Sam_Kats
December 14th, 2011, 11:27 AM
Alpha - I didn't think you had the stones to show the face responsible for all the SPEWING on here. Pretty GLARING when your OWN turn on you. Just face it...you went a little overboard & now you're WAY out of line and simply look foolish. It's okay - we all make mistakes. Problem is - it appears this is your MOTIVE, so I guess have fun. Until MORE of your own turn on you.

Hope you enjoy your time in Texas.

And I love the comment with YOU telling people to "Grow up." That's really good.

F'N Hawks
December 14th, 2011, 11:33 AM
Line is out:

SHSU -2.5

O/U 50.5

Grizcountry420
December 14th, 2011, 11:45 AM
Sam Houston will not be able to control Montana at the line of scrimmage.. Montana is gonna have a hay day blowing up SHSU smaller players. Count on it! Griz win by at least 2 scores!!!

Silenoz
December 14th, 2011, 12:15 PM
I think I tuned out like 15 pages ago. Is it worth it to catch up? xlolx

Bearkat-Backer
December 14th, 2011, 12:21 PM
I think I tuned out like 15 pages ago. Is it worth it to catch up? xlolx

Nope!

Bearkat-Backer
December 14th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Sam Houston will not be able to control Montana at the line of scrimmage.. Montana is gonna have a hay day blowing up SHSU smaller players. Count on it! Griz win by at least 2 scores!!!

Care to place a friendly wager on that 2 score spread you are predicting? Winner picks the losers signature for the month of January.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 14th, 2011, 12:25 PM
This game is going to be interesting to watch....great match-up.

Montana looked very good against UNI but they are not invincible. If this was in Missoula I would say the Grizz by at least 2 TDs, but down in Huntsville it becomes pretty even.

TOs and field position will determine the outcome. I give the edge to Montana....their punter "pinned" UNI deep a lot in their game. I thought he played the best game last week against UNI.

Ivytalk
December 14th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Montana wins, 24-17.

TheRevSFA
December 14th, 2011, 12:38 PM
That wasnt my comment............I was referring to the one the SHSU guy made...............thats why it was worded the way it was in my post and in quotes.

Done arguing this point with you bigots its obvious you just accept that crap down south and it doesnt fly up here. I dont give a damn if you think I make Griz fans look bad and Chad dont hold your breath on me swinging by this Friday, I dont attend black panther meetings.

So you think all the Sam fans are black? Because they called Montana's QB a "white" QB?

Grizcountry420
December 14th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Care to place a friendly wager on that 2 score spread you are predicting? Winner picks the losers signature for the month of January.

Its a betxthumbsupx

Sam_Kats
December 14th, 2011, 12:42 PM
Its a betxthumbsupx

So, 2 scores = 8.5 or 2 scores = 13.5?

Bearkat-Backer
December 14th, 2011, 12:45 PM
Its a betxthumbsupx

Sounds good. We'll call it Griz-8.5 for the bet.

Sam_Kats
December 14th, 2011, 12:46 PM

This could get good.

Grizcountry420
December 14th, 2011, 12:49 PM

K. Game on!

TheRevSFA
December 14th, 2011, 12:56 PM
as a third party not affiliated with either school, I approve this bet and wish you both the best of luck. Make sure you both live up to the xrulesx
xthumbsupx xbeerchugx

ursus arctos horribilis
December 14th, 2011, 01:03 PM
as a third party not affiliated with either school, I approve this bet and wish you both the best of luck. Make sure you both live up to the xrulesx
xthumbsupx xbeerchugx

I will make sure the bet is paid if one party doesn't commit. I can change an avatar. Both parties seem to have plenty of integrity to follow through on their own however.xthumbsupx

TheRevSFA
December 14th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Ursus are you making the trip down?

Even better..if Montana wins are you going to Frisco?

ursus arctos horribilis
December 14th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Ursus are you making the trip down?

Even better..if Montana wins are you going to Frisco?

No on the first part, I can't discuss anything other than that at this point. I can look at just about anything and know that the jinx thing is just completely stupid...except for big Griz games. That's the one area that I can dip the IQ down and think there could be a connection.xlolx

TheRevSFA
December 14th, 2011, 01:16 PM
well "IF" Montana wins...we're tailgating at the NC for Lumberjackfans.com to just celebrate that it's the NC. Consider yourself..and anyone in Dallas at that game that day invited to join.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 14th, 2011, 01:20 PM
well "IF" Montana wins...we're tailgating at the NC for Lumberjackfans.com to just celebrate that it's the NC. Consider yourself..and anyone in Dallas at that game that day invited to join.

That's excellent Rev! I hope life give me an opportunity to meet you in person real soon.

Cleets
December 14th, 2011, 01:23 PM
Montana wins, 24-17.

Didn't Stony Brook score more than that..?
So you're saying these teams will play a more controlled and conservative attack - as any mistake is too dangerous

robsnotes4u
December 14th, 2011, 01:27 PM
I hope Should comes out for the second half after getting mauled in the first half

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Cleets
December 14th, 2011, 03:10 PM
I hope Should comes out for the second half after getting mauled in the first half

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Damn you auto correct..?

84Griz
December 14th, 2011, 03:52 PM
Anybody from SHSU got a number for ticket sales so far this week? I have not read any kind of update anywhere?????

Sam_Kats
December 14th, 2011, 04:11 PM
West Side (Press Box Side) was sold out last night. Haven't heard anything about East Side. Wish I had #'s but I don't.

Cleets
December 14th, 2011, 04:31 PM
http://www.daveandthomas.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/funny-bear-statue-no.jpg

Ivytalk
December 14th, 2011, 05:39 PM
Didn't Stony Brook score more than that..?
So you're saying these teams will play a more controlled and conservative attack - as any mistake is too dangerous

I guess that's what I'm saying. More or less.xrolleyesx

84Griz
December 14th, 2011, 05:40 PM
I love all the comments about this game not being in Missoula, completely ignoring the fact that our last road playoff game was a semifinal win over #1 seed JMU, with a team that wasn't even as good as this one. Sam will have their hands full.

Also, these people harping on the Griz road record in the playoffs are forgetting that if the Griz were playing on the road in the past it meant that they were playing a top 4 seed on the road. Not sure anybody would have a winning record in that situation. If they were not a top 4 seed the Griz would win the bid for the game. That was just the way it worked.

Cleets
December 14th, 2011, 07:31 PM
I guess that's what I'm saying. More or less.xrolleyesx

I see...
As with any lawyer - all additional information either costs more or must be begged for...
Hey consider me pro bono publico profundo numero uno - or something like that - unless you already did your N.Y. 20 hours this year

ursus arctos horribilis
December 14th, 2011, 08:04 PM
I see...
As with any lawyer - all additional information either costs more or must be begged for...
Hey consider me pro bono publico profundo numero uno - or something like that - unless you already did your N.Y. 20 hours this year

Don't be pissing IT off Cleetoris. We're gonna need his help when those papers get served. Lay off that lawyer **** for a bit.:D

Cleets
December 14th, 2011, 08:48 PM
Don't be pissing IT off Cleetoris. We're gonna need his help when those papers get served. Lay off that lawyer **** for a bit.:D

Doh..!!!
The papers are about to be served - Zoinks

Squealofthepig
December 14th, 2011, 08:51 PM
Doh..!!!
The papers are about to be served - Zoinks

That sucks, you'll have to pay your process server off either way.

Cleets
December 14th, 2011, 08:54 PM
That sucks, you'll have to pay your process server off either way.

Shhhh.... xshhhx Keep that on the down low

WestGriz
December 14th, 2011, 10:04 PM
FWIW, I am a Griz fan new to AGS, but wanted to let SHSU fans know that AlphaGriz1 is considered to be an idiot by a great number of Griz fans, although there are a few mindless idiots who like his schtick. Please do not consider that troll to be representative of all Griz fans. His desire is only to masssage his own massive ego. Many wish he would find a different team to support. No team should be burdened with a "fan" like Alpha.

Relative to the game I think SHSU is facing a tougher game than they expect. Griz 30 - SHSU 21

Montanan
December 14th, 2011, 10:18 PM
it's rather ridiculous to take any board fodder seriously or personally. think of it as internet entertainment and you'll enjoy your internet experience much more.

JOPO

Squealofthepig
December 14th, 2011, 10:40 PM
it's rather ridiculous to take any board fodder seriously or personally. think of it as internet entertainment and you'll enjoy your internet experience much more.

JOPO

I think that's the issue here. As Montanans, we know smack, we know what it's about, and we do it good-naturedly. SHSU has picked up on this incredibly fast, and they, like us, are looking forward to what should be a damned good game Friday night.

Cleets
December 14th, 2011, 11:01 PM
Indeed,
When you have strong feelings about a subject (or team or whatever)
It's hard NOT to take everything personally - the $.25 cent psychoanalytical explanation is = Ego

Here we go...
We (as fans) have specifically attached our persona (Ego) to an idea (team)
If that idea is criticized or belittled our Ego which sees that "thing or idea" as a direct reflection of itself becomes defensive
We feel as though we are defending our self
Because our Ego has seized the ideological "team" as "self"... and there you have it

Now I know I'll get criticized for this (and rightfully so)
But I got this from a gal I know who is one of Washington States Psychiatric Doctors who evaluate prisoners who are about to go on trial against the state
(she's a TRIP of a gal)

:D

Squealofthepig
December 14th, 2011, 11:13 PM
So, sometimes a cigar isn't just a cigar? I'm confused. :(

Montanan
December 14th, 2011, 11:21 PM
Indeed,
When you have strong feelings about a subject (or team or whatever)
It's hard NOT to take everything personally - the $.25 cent psychoanalytical explanation is = Ego

Here we go...
We (as fans) have specifically attached our persona (Ego) to an idea (team)
If that idea is criticized or belittled our Ego which sees that "thing or idea" as a direct reflection of itself becomes defensive
We feel as though we are defending our self
Because our Ego has seized the ideological "team" as "self"... and there you have it

Now I know I'll get criticized for this (and rightfully so)
But I got this from a gal I know who is one of Washington States Psychiatric Doctors who evaluate prisoners who are about to go on trial against the state
(she's a TRIP of a gal)

:D

it's the internet! and as an internet experience you were spot on, $.25.xthumbsupx

it appears she was fairly successful.xnodx

ursus arctos horribilis
December 14th, 2011, 11:23 PM
I'm gonna kick Cleets' ego square in the pills.

Squellypig and Montanan...good work on that last page. Montanan ripped the tits off that one as far as the way to take this stuff in.

Cleets
December 14th, 2011, 11:26 PM
I'm gonna kick Cleets' ego square in the pills.

Squellypig and Montanan...good work on that last page. Montanan ripped the tits off that one as far as the way to take this stuff in.

Where's that collegiate egg head Grizalltheway... he'll back me up on this one

http://comicsworthreading.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/eggheadjr.jpg

ursus arctos horribilis
December 14th, 2011, 11:46 PM
Where's that collegiate egg head Grizalltheway... he'll back me up on this one

http://comicsworthreading.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/eggheadjr.jpg

You god damn well better have gotten MR. CHICKEN'S permission before posting his image on here.

You are a walking, talking liability and hopefully we can get a twofer on the service of court docs.

Squealofthepig
December 14th, 2011, 11:51 PM
Look, honestly, on the advice of my lawyer, I should NOT be commenting in any way, shape or form on "ripping the tits" off anything.

I mean, I want to, but... I think this attorney has my best interest in mind. I mean,that's why I pay him, right?

Grizzlies82
December 15th, 2011, 12:21 AM
So, sometimes a cigar isn't just a cigar? I'm confused. :(

Squeal, let me help. That would depend on if it were "Your" cigar.

rancher griz
December 15th, 2011, 01:08 AM
As explosive as both teams are on offense, both have alot of speed on defense and are well equiped to stop an option based or spread running attack. I would definitely take the under. I might be a bit biased, but I think Montana has a little more variety on offense and will win if SHSU doesn't force us in to turnovers (which they seem to be very good at). Wish we were playing NDSU or GSU in the finals. Would be much easier to get to Frisco that way... :p

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 15th, 2011, 06:47 AM
Alpha - I didn't think you had the stones to show the face responsible for all the SPEWING on here. Pretty GLARING when your OWN turn on you. Just face it...you went a little overboard & now you're WAY out of line and simply look foolish. It's okay - we all make mistakes. Problem is - it appears this is your MOTIVE, so I guess have fun. Until MORE of your own turn on you.

Hope you enjoy your time in Texas.

And I love the comment with YOU telling people to "Grow up." That's really good.

I am real easy to find and show my face every week at Griz games, it has nothing to do with that, its your classless fans. I dont want to be anywhere around those bigots other than to watch my team. Most everyone on here that knows me knows I dont run from my comments and will back anything I say up.

As for your fans turning on me comment.......thats when i know I am right, 95% of all Griz fans are Kool aid drinking tools if I am other the other side of their opinions then I am VERY cool with that

Wont have much fun in Texas because.....its Texas...I will enjoy the win on the trip back.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 15th, 2011, 06:48 AM
So you think all the Sam fans are black? Because they called Montana's QB a "white" QB?

Yes, that seems to be the logical answer........................since blacks are 13% of the population it only makes sense...........................if you went too school in Texas

Bearkats94
December 15th, 2011, 07:58 AM
Yes, that seems to be the logical answer........................since blacks are 13% of the population it only makes sense...........................if you went too school in Texas

WOW!! The Civil War has been over for a long time and we still have guys like you.xrotatehx I haven't been about to see color for a long time now and when I see people they all look green to me. I just might be on the wrong planet I guess. Let me guess since you from Montana you are a Hillbilly. Looks about right by your comment.

Sam_Kats
December 15th, 2011, 08:00 AM
FWIW, I am a Griz fan new to AGS, but wanted to let SHSU fans know that AlphaGriz1 is considered to be an idiot by a great number of Griz fans, although there are a few mindless idiots who like his schtick. Please do not consider that troll to be representative of all Griz fans. His desire is only to masssage his own massive ego. Many wish he would find a different team to support. No team should be burdened with a "fan" like Alpha.

Relative to the game I think SHSU is facing a tougher game than they expect. Griz 30 - SHSU 21

Hmmm, it appears even YOUR OWN people have got you figured out. Then, it shall be so. You poor thing.

TheRevSFA
December 15th, 2011, 08:02 AM

No I'm just trying to figure out where they became bigots in your mind. It's okay though. I imagine most of your brain cells were either frozen off by the winters of Montana, or you saw Grizzo in a dress.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 15th, 2011, 08:03 AM
Hmmm, it appears even YOUR OWN people have got you figured out. Then, it shall be so. You poor thing.

That comment has the same merit as being called a pedophile by Jerry Sandusky.

xcoffeex

Bearkat-Backer
December 15th, 2011, 08:06 AM
No I'm just trying to figure out where they became bigots in your mind. It's okay though. I imagine most of your brain cells were either frozen off by the winters of Montana, or you saw Grizzo in a dress.

Rev you live in Texas so I think that makes you a bigot as well.

Sam_Kats
December 15th, 2011, 08:07 AM
That comment has the same merit as being called a pedophile by Jerry Sandusky.

xcoffeex

Exiled by your own folks...........WOW! Now THAT takes skill. Well done, Alpha.

TheRevSFA
December 15th, 2011, 08:08 AM
Rev you live in Texas so I think that makes you a bigot as well.

Well ****.

Dallas Demon
December 15th, 2011, 08:14 AM
Well ****.

Damn, I didn't realize I was one too. Is there a 12 step program to help our condition?

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 15th, 2011, 08:18 AM
Rev is cool hes not one of you racist douchebag SHSU fans, you guys made your bed so own it. Its not like I am the only one that can see it there are many threads about this on the Griz boards.

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/screenshots/147767d1281320199-animated-gif-thread-1281317544332.gif

Sam_Kats
December 15th, 2011, 08:23 AM
Rev is cool hes not one of you racist douchebag SHSU fans, you guys made your bed so own it. Its not like I am the only one that can see it there are many threads about this on the Griz boards.

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/screenshots/147767d1281320199-animated-gif-thread-1281317544332.gif

Yeah, but you just called all Griz fans idiots so why should we even take eGriz serious....some piece of work. Like I said, you claim to "back everything up" yet I'd bet a plane ticket back to BUTT, MT that you'd rather hide behind these message boards.